Thread: Clifford Stone amazing stories

Clifford Stone amazing stories

Clifford Stone amazing stories: They Weren't Even Human... The Unwilling Guests of the U.S. Government

UFO Crash Retrieval Expert for the US Air Force | Clifford Stone

Is Clifford Stone the same person as thee member "Clifford Stone"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhK2_xe1z_8

@30secs
    Oooh, someone else with a similar experience. I am intrigued to hear his experiences.

@1:20min
    Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Weird how they do that.

@2:20min
    Yeah, I learned from my own "Advisor" on how to do that too (about the color). Clifford was given an accurate explanation of "the how".

@3:45min
    Oh they also spoke about seeing the future. I guess its a common feature.

@4:45min
    Same experience. Though, mine had to acquire the processed knowledge. Otherwise, they implicitly would have to read a persons sub-verbalized context to infer what's being communicated.

Reminds, me when I was small I used to ask people what this word or that word meant because I heard them say it but I didn't know what it meant when they used verbose telepathy. Eventually that raised to many questions so they added layers of telepathy filled with context so that I wasn't dependent on verbose (spoken) communication. Though it hurt my head and gave me acute headaches so they used it selectively. (especially the Grey Males)

That fills me with nostalgia. I recall the first time the Advisor ever used it. When I received an injection at 5 years old at the doctors, and she tried to explain what cells were and what they looked like. She used a telepathic visual show and tell in my mind, but projected it through unto my physical sight momentarily. I remember "that hurt" when she layered telepathy like that as my poor brain didn't seem to be able to handle it. (I didn't realize any of that back then, I only realize it all in retrospect.)

First time, I'd ever been introduced to the idea of biology under a visualized and colored microscope. I recall she gave up explaining it while my parents were driving and said I didn't understand enough to grasp the conversation. I recall wondering where she was, wondering if she was outside the window flapping in the wind. (God, how embarrassing what a 5 year old me assumes) And she said no, she was above and behind the car following along in "Her place" implying it was somewhere in "that direction".

-----------
    @6:25min
    Yes, very heavy technical terms. Clearly the guy "knows" these people.

@8:57
    I am impressed he knows about that. I wonder if the Human Groups told him that or the ET.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Clifford is one of those that have correlated UFO's with owls. Crazy right? But he isn't alone, apparently it is a common correlation as Mike Clelland reports in his book The Messengers: Owls, Synchronicities, and the UFO Abductee. Richard Dolan interviews him here. Beings from another planet shouldn't be coming to earth as owls.

What would such a correlation mean? Why would aliens have anything to do with Owls? Well... maybe ancient history can shed some light on it.

“The common ancient Near Eastern conception of the spirits of the dead taking the physical form of birds is also attested in the literature of Ugarit. The rpum are described as fluttering (ndd); they are startled like birds (ndd D-stem). Apparently they were believed to come like birds to the holy place to enter the company of the gods.” (Spronk 1986: 167.)

Note: The Rpum, are the Rephaim (deceased spirit of ancient hybrids).

Astour, referring to legend surrounding a group of Rephaim which were turned into birds at death says. [They were] “dual: like the spirits of the dead, whom the owl personifies, it is considered both a giver of abundance and an object of fright.” (Astour 1965: 244)
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 06-03-2021 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post

What would such a correlation mean? Why would aliens have anything to do with Owls? Well... maybe ancient history can shed some light on it.
    When I unpack your statements this is what I assume in the back of my mind:

“The common ancient Near Eastern conception of the spirits of the dead taking the physical form of birds is also attested in the literature of Ugarit.
    People equating them with spirits, who are visible sometimes and invisible at other times. Also possibly an implication of a supernatural likeness. The part of like birds, ancient interpretation of both "They Fly through the sky" like birds and "They have large eyes".

The rpum are described as fluttering (ndd); they are startled like birds (ndd D-stem). Apparently they were believed to come like birds to the holy place to enter the company of the gods.” (Spronk 1986: 167.)
    Fearful of being observed? They fly through the sky to reach their place of meetings.

Interesting, they themselves do not appear to be regarded as "gods" but refer to others as "gods". So first tier vs second tier entities.

Note: The Rpum, are the Rephaim (deceased spirit of ancient hybrids).

Astour, referring to legend surrounding a group of Rephaim which were turned into birds at death says. [They were] “dual: like the spirits of the dead, whom the owl personifies, it is considered both a giver of abundance and an object of fright.” (Astour 1965: 244)
    Equated with supernatural qualities and large eyes. Giver of knowledge and of Fear.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Is Clifford Stone the same person as thee member "Clifford Stone"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhK2_xe1z_8

@30secs
    Oooh, someone else with a similar experience. I am intrigued to hear his experiences.

@1:20min
    Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Weird how they do that.

@2:20min
    Yeah, I learned from my own "Advisor" on how to do that too (about the color). Clifford was given an accurate explanation of "the how".

@3:45min
    Oh they also spoke about seeing the future. I guess its a common feature.

@4:45min
    Same experience. Though, mine had to acquire the processed knowledge. Otherwise, they implicitly would have to read a persons sub-verbalized context to infer what's being communicated.

Reminds, me when I was small I used to ask people what this word or that word meant because I heard them say it but I didn't know what it meant when they used verbose telepathy. Eventually that raised to many questions so they added layers of telepathy filled with context so that I wasn't dependent on verbose (spoken) communication. Though it hurt my head and gave me acute headaches so they used it selectively. (especially the Grey Males)

That fills me with nostalgia. I recall the first time the Advisor ever used it. When I received an injection at 5 years old at the doctors, and she tried to explain what cells were and what they looked like. She used a telepathic visual show and tell in my mind, but projected it through unto my physical sight momentarily. I remember "that hurt" when she layered telepathy like that as my poor brain didn't seem to be able to handle it. (I didn't realize any of that back then, I only realize it all in retrospect.)

First time, I'd ever been introduced to the idea of biology under a visualized and colored microscope. I recall she gave up explaining it while my parents were driving and said I didn't understand enough to grasp the conversation. I recall wondering where she was, wondering if she was outside the window flapping in the wind. (God, how embarrassing what a 5 year old me assumes) And she said no, she was above and behind the car following along in "Her place" implying it was somewhere in "that direction".

-----------
    @6:25min
    Yes, very heavy technical terms. Clearly the guy "knows" these people.

@8:57
    I am impressed he knows about that. I wonder if the Human Groups told him that or the ET.
    Just an FYI, I heard Sgt Stone passed away Feb. 2021.
    I do recall he was a self-described "interfacer" (natural ability to to communicate with EBEs, face-to-face), recruited by the military at a young age despite his inability to pass a basic physical military entrance exam.
    He claimed to have been present at many EBE crash recover encounters where subjects were "captured" and he played a part in their interrogation (I don't know how else to describe it, something less intimidation based would be more precise). View his Sgt Stone's videos, there are many available.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008