Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO report to Congress 6/25/21

I reckon the whole issue of Roswell will come up and it will prove quite startling to some of the world's press that they are even discussing it and I think the Pentagon will admit that= yep somewhere there is a downed craft. But they don't know where it is.
    Ball gathers even more moss....

Sep 27, 2010 Former U.S. Air Force personnel claim they experienced UFO activity near nuclear sites at which they worked.

"Lets Roll"

Politico Article
    A Skull and Bones-type vibe’: Spy agencies grapple with how much to share at UFO hearing
    This was very interesting for a politico article :

…The biggest question may be whether the Pentagon is being fully transparent with Congress.
    The intelligence official described another faction inside military and intel agencies “that … takes this subject very seriously” and is protective of UAP-related data.“They fetishize their secret society,” the official said. “It’s kind of a Skull and Bones-type vibe. They take it seriously but they have no accountability. Zero. There is a whole group of us that know in great detail this subject, a lot of which has not been reported to Congress because of security issues…

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...aring-00032713

Open C3 Subcommittee Hearing on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
    19,423 watching now Started streaming 20 minutes ago . . .

*edit to add*

So, they have gone into recess until noon.

I'm not all that impressed so far.

@ 1:02:04
    When asked about the silo shut downs of out strategic missiles, they basically claimed not to have "DATA" about that event.

Really, top levels of our military intelligent director(s) not aware of past UFO meddling (shutting down of ten ICBMs)!

There was an actual moment of silence when that was asked!
    Last edited by epo333; 05-17-2022 at 04:12 PM.

Yep pretty shocking, I thought, no other official groups researching UFOs between Blue Book and AATIP - not what Lue, Chris Melon and Jeremy Corbell have said.
    No projects we know of that have material or are looking at that - we know the To the Stars has given the Army samples with the CREDA!

Thought the questioning was p*ss poor, on the nukes especially, like you are really unaware that they've been shutting down silos for 40yrs +?!!? on your watch?

Bit of a white wash in that they seem to claim that virtually all these sightings will be explained away.
    Pulled apart Corbell's triangle and showed that other footage to show how sh%t the quality of most the stuff is, - we know it's mostly rubbish show us one decent ones that doesn't affect national security FFS.

Steps in the right direction. They have to crawl before walking, then walk before running...

UFO Hearings Recap:

BRYCE ZABEL & ROSS COULTHARD with

LUE ELIZONDO gives his take (& he's on fire)

* Lue comes in @ around 18:40 *

I've said it before. What we are witnessing is not real disclosure or the end of the truth embargo. It's merely a transition to truth embargo 2.0.

The Pentagon discovered it could get more funds if it shifted the narrative from 'UFOs? Don't be ridiculous' to 'UAP are a potential threat'. So they're releasing just enough info to get that message across.

The people in this new UAP task force are new to the job, had no prior knowledge and lack the clearances to know about non-acknowledged special access programs.

I hope to be proven wrong, but I'm not optimistic.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

You're right about one thing Garuda those guys weren't read into everything especially the guy that Pentagon.
    Never heard about UFOs interfering with Nukes?!!! It surely amounts to criminal negligence. We known for years. Robert Salas says he told them last year.

EXCLUSIVE: Former Minuteman commander slams Pentagon officials for saying they knew nothing about UFO incident that shutdown nuclear missiles at US airbase in 1967 because he reported it to DoD LAST YEAR...
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-incident.html

They've done some good reporting the Daily Mail they are starting to chase leads themselves if the rest of the press acted like this the whole thing will blow open in no time.