Thread: New Jeremy Corbell Video.

New Jeremy Corbell Video.

Here it is. Thanks to Fore, for the heads up about it. It was taken aboard the USS Omaha, which was the same ship that had the UFO swarm, and the "Splash Down" video. So we could be looking at a video image of the same object in that "splash down" video. The story about it continues below the tweet. It may seem uninteresting as a video, but it is very interesting in the back story of the omaha and the new info about it - "These objects have been conclusively determined by our DoD to NOT be operated by the U.S. or our allied entities." That's a pretty big announcement, and puts the congress report to shame.

I think this makes clear that all of the major stuff, Flir/Gimbal/GoFast has much more corroboration than we are aware of and it's on slow release.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 06-30-2021 at 11:12 AM.

For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

I must admit, when I saw that particular piece of footage it reminded me of this particular incident in 2009: https://www.youtube.com/c/TurkeyUFOIncident/videos
    I don't think they are the same model, (enclosed work version vs sport model?) but there are a lot of similarities.

TMZ Investigates: UFOs: The Pentagon Proof

https://www.fox.com/tmz-investigates...entagon-proof/

A very well produced documentary. Highly recommended as it is very well produced and balanced.
    I think George Knapp is very well informed.

If it asks you to login, just ignore it and keep pressing the "Watch" button.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    TMZ Investigates: UFOs: The Pentagon Proof

https://www.fox.com/tmz-investigates...entagon-proof/

A very well produced documentary. Highly recommended as it is very well produced and balanced.
    I think George Knapp is very well informed.

If it asks you to login, just ignore it and keep pressing the "Watch" button.
    That is the best summary I have seen on all this stuff. Very well done. Must have been a nightmare to edit with all those interviews.

Mick West debunks this video as planes. But if these are planes then the red lights would be position lights and would indicate the plane is flying to the left. The lowest light isn't moving left, so these are not plane position lights. That leaves nothing indicative of them being planes.

Mick Wests debunks of Corbells videos are terrible. On his GoFast debunk he uses trig on camera angles displayed on the HUD to say that the object is not where it is claimed to be. To do this, he completely ignores the direct measurements on the HUD which gives the altitude of the plane and range to target, which, when combined, shows the object to be exactly where it's said to be, over the water. Why would an earnest person perform trig on speculative camera angles, when the Hud provides direct measurements?

This part is even worse. On the green triangle UFO video, he compares a few lights at the start to a star constellation on July 15 2019 which he says occurred on the same day as the event. There is a big problem with this information though. The day is not given in the video, only the year. The July 15 he attributes this to, comes from a statement regarding sightings on the Russell on July 14th and 15th, of which it is said - "some were just like lights that did figure-eights and patterns and 90 degree turns. Others were like a different color light, like red.” (source) So why does Mick West mine this bit of information for the day it occurred on, and leave out the part about the lights doing figure eights and 90' turns to say these are nothing more than commercial air traffic?

He also suggests the triangle is due to Bokeh, and that the night vision could have triangular tape over the lens. You can clearly see the lens has no tape. He found 1, cheap, personal Nightvision system that uses a triangular iris, implying that the military equipment probably had one too. However triangular iris's are put on cheap equipment. There is no advantage to them other than they are cheaper to make than round ones. It's a rare type of iris because it causes triangular bokeh, it's not something you would expect to see anywhere, least of all military equipment.

His debunks are the most specious and deceptive videos I have ever watched.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 07-08-2021 at 10:18 PM.

Here is a video from last week!

Newsmaker Saturday: UFOs -- superior tech or otherworldly spacecraft
    Apr 24, 2022

FOX 10's John Hook talks to Jeremy Corbell, a UFO expert who has been doing a deep dive into this subject for over 20 years.

Thanks Epo he's a good advocate for the cause Jeremy!

Where's CNN segments BBC programmes about this ?

It's still no quite broken though has it yet?