Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BFRO: The show

Finding Bigfoot Season 3 Premiere Episode July 21

I am hoping that this is correct. Another season of our favorite Bigfoot show. Finding Bigfoot seems to have found a following. I read that it is the highest rated show on Animal Planet.

There is a lot of buzz right now about a DNA find and a soon to be released scientific research paper that has many Bigfooters excited. I am waiting for the offical release of info before I join the celebration. Story is our own Matt Moneymaker from the show may be in possession of some undeniable physical evidence he recieved from a hunter. I hear that Matt, Animal Planet and NatGeo are in talks regarding a documentary once the paper is released. But we have been here before.
    Last edited by Redbone; 07-12-2012 at 09:37 PM.
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

Thanks redbone. That IS good news. Looking forward to the findings. Keep us informed. Is there a link someplace where you found this info?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Thanks redbone. That IS good news. Looking forward to the findings. Keep us informed. Is there a link someplace where you found this info?
    Sorry, guess I should have added the links to my first post, but I do not know how much cred can be given to the info......so I was a bit hesitant.

Here is one about recovery of DNA:

http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-r...roject-news-2/

Here is the other about the research paper:

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/

Like I said, I do not vouch for either link, I have gotten bits and pieces from multiple forums and sources. But there is a lot of buzz, so something big is about to happen.........Or not!!
    Last edited by Redbone; 07-12-2012 at 10:34 PM.

That's OK redbone. Thanks for the links, just something to keep an eye on. This type of buzz is better than none. Although, Chris Moneymaker swears every sound he hear's in the woods is a squach
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

10 Million for Bigfoot!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...8962_blog.html

Spike TV is starting a new reality show offering $10 million for a Bigfoot. They have assembled several teams of Scientist and Experts to search and find undisputable proof the big guy is real. Currently ten episodes have been ordered. Hum! Don't quite know what to think about this news. Will have to wait and see!!