Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BFRO: The show

I am bummed out. Set my DVR to record last Sunday's episode and it didn't record. Said Satelite couldn't find signal! Oh well I will try to find it on a later date and record it. Anything interesting happen that I missed?
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

Hello Redbone, I missed it too. Did see some replay's of old shows. Especially liked the one done in Oregon.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Been reading and lurking here, what do you think it will take to be accepted as a new species?

Will they actually have to shoot one? Or do you think film and DNA will do the job?
    I'd hate to think someone will shoot one as they are clearly intelligent, don't want to interact with us (wisely)
    and seem to only seek to live their lives. It's amazing that there are so many around theworld sighted yet they can
    avoid us so called superior creatures.

Finding Bigfoot: “Virginia is for Bigfoot Lovers” Tonight

Cryptomundo has been a favorite website for years. Lately it seems to be all about the BFRO Show and not too much else. I hope they get back to more variety soon, which is a minor complaint about a site that consistently has brought all the lated news of Cryptozoology to us.

From Cryptomundo:

"VIRGINIA IS FOR BIGFOOT LOVERS
    Premiering Sunday, February 12, 10PM e/p
    The bigfoot research team heads to Virginia to investigate video the locals are dubbing “The Beast of Gumhill.” With new reports from the town hall meeting, the team uses a unique search technique to prove this elusive beast is real.

The episode, “Virginia is for Bigfoot Lovers,” airs at 10 p.m. on Feb. 12 on Animal Planet."

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    Been reading and lurking here, what do you think it will take to be accepted as a new species?

Will they actually have to shoot one? Or do you think film and DNA will do the job?
    I'd hate to think someone will shoot one as they are clearly intelligent, don't want to interact with us (wisely)
    and seem to only seek to live their lives. It's amazing that there are so many around theworld sighted yet they can
    avoid us so called superior creatures.
    There seems to be more and more evidence that some have been shot both recently (Sierra Kills) and historicaly. I think the DNA studies (hopefully due soon) will at least catapult the study into mainstream science and media. It does give pause for thought the amount of land that is unihabited/ unexplored in N. America and Canada. And the amount of land that is protected in some way or another. I think the existence of these hairy folk has been known about for a long time and has been purposely kept under wraps like ET and for the same reasons. At the moment there is little money in Bigfoot, in fact for lots of social implications it is best if Sasquatch and cousins continue not to exist. I can see that dam bursting in unexpected ways.

Native American tribes all have a story or legend of Bigfoot. The Cherokee call them, "Old Men of the Forest!" This is interesting since the Cherokee refer to themselves as, "The First People!" You can see both the reverance they hold for the creature and the length of time that they have had contact with them.

If you are interested you may like the following link. Gayle Highpine is a Kootenai Indian who wrote a article about the relationship between Native Americans and the creature called Bigfoot.

http://web.ncf.ca/bz050/HomePage.bfna.html
    Last edited by Redbone; 02-13-2012 at 03:36 PM.
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

I am watching a two-hour highlight show of "Finding Bigfoot". The team just rode out with Bob Gimlin to the site where the famous Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot Film was taken. Bob Gimlin walked them through the entire series of events that day then the team recreated the film. It was goosebumps level stuff.

The title of the episode is "Finding Bigfoot: Birth of a Legend: Further Evidence". If this is one of your interests, track the episode down and watch it.

Watching also, hence my absence from here..........back and forth.

On another note, a new episode of Anchient Aliens is at 10:00 PM. So you'll know where I will be.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

The guy with the hair said that Moses said, "There upon I saw the whole round of the earth... and the vast altitudes of the heavens."

I can't find this in the Bible or any reliable source.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    The guy with the hair said that Moses said, "There upon I saw the whole round of the earth... and the vast altitudes of the heavens."

I can't find this in the Bible or any reliable source.
    I found this:

September 13, 2011 at 5:15 am

"Another sigthing is in the book of Moses on Mount Syni. ” The lord descended in fire and the smoke asended like that in the smoke of a furnace and when Moses spake God answered. I believe this to be an encounter with an alien being that was passing moral codes to the people of earth and how they should live. The fire and smoke were from a spacecraft as it landed. I also believe The chariot of fire took him into space “And there it were I saw the whole round of the earth and the vast altitudes of heaven. The only thing ancient people could compare to this object was a chariot. Witch meant it could move thought the sky and had a firery apperence."

http://www.alienufotruth.com/early-u.../#comment-1626

It may be a reference to The Apocrypha or a different Bible translation. Maybe something from Enoch.