Page 216 of 271 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Yay... I'll be passing over a death-zone via train tomorrow, it's fresher than the murder scene I had a serious dose of psychometry at (before even running into the aliens, let alone reading Fore's thread at OpenMinds.)
    https://twitter.com/NZStuff/status/926405678763204609 This might be one of the few times I actually get to examine fresh dead spirit things a bit more closely.

I haven't forgotten about your earlier forum post, Fore, I just need to be in the right state of mind to answer it correctly. I've had a serious workload and other things going on, and now it seems that I'm to be a guest speaker at a conference because I'm one of the few people in NZ who knows anything about the topic concerned; I'll not disclose the topic, but I have that magic 5 years experience in it due to "tinkering".
    . . . For some reason I feel compelled to tell you to be wary of attachments(entanglements) . . .

Though you may not see this post before your speech tomorrow.

I would be interested in the size of the conference involved.

epo3

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Has anyone been able to analyze a ghost. I have seen one, but it left as soon as I became aware of it. It entered my room at night and was at the foot of my bed staring into my eyes and forcing it's way into my dream. But walked out of view and gone before I even realized it wasn't a living person. (Thought it was someone that wandered into my dorm room) I had gathered from a book on excorcism (amorth) that some dead humans are all mashed up inside and dislocated. Like they are disassembled and reassembled but never complete.

I thought it was also strange that the "ghost" was behaving in the same way as an "ET", through the eyes. It's entirely possible it wasn't a ghost.
    What led you to the conclusion that this entity was trying to force it's way into your dream? (What nuanced elements stuck out at you that led you to this conclusion?)

(I ask it because I am collecting information to figure out how people determine things from a given experience)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Maybe real world psi mechanisms aren't needed to manipulate the dream world, so by trying to use them you're taking a more complex and indirect route than necessary. That goes for any real world mechanism like reaching and grabbing or walking toward something, a simulation of what you do in real life, and if you use that to retrieve a dream object it takes longer and comes with implied limitations.

There are lots of lucid dreamers who have achieved high degrees of dream control without having any real world psi abilities. I mean, the dream environment isn't made of influence, and these folks don't need built up influence structures to manipulate that environment. A month ago I realized I had PK powers in a dream and was practicing moving objects using just my intent, and it felt really natural and familiar... but no luck doing that in the waking world of course.
    It also felt really natural and familiar to me as well. (unknown as to why though, shrug)

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Have you ever tried scanning a dream character and reading his/her mind and history?
    I have been researching my memories of all the various tests I have done and I can't say I have through psychic means.

What I have done is ask them about what they did before (like as in yesterday). And they respond naturally with a certain story. So for them, there is continuity.

I have tried to run into the distance and after a certain threshold there is some dream skipping/freezing and sometimes new landscapes fill in. Other times if you keep going eventually it sorta stops abruptly and you get kicked into the waking cycle.

--------------------

About 70% (best guess) of my dreams are repeats. So I recall dreams as they start up if they are old reruns.
    Some rerun dreamscapes are fixed in the lapse of time that they take place. So in-dream, if the dream only lasts a perceptual 2 minutes of activity, then even if you go elsewhere the events take place in a series of fixed events while you change your perspective by wandering away.

Even if you aren't straining the dreamscape by making changes and are wandering aimlessly, you'll be cut off at the end of the dreams runtime at the end time.

In other repeat dreams, the characters remember what you and they did and recall what was done months or years prior in the last encounter. How is that possible? I dunno. (a total mystery)

You can also advance to a point in a rerun before you are supposed to make you appearance in the original version and you can see the characters playing out the actions that later lead up to the ones you see in the original. Meaning that the dreamscape has some kind of continuity even if you won't actually see it.

(I made it a passtime to get people out of trouble from the foreknowledge of later end events of a dreamscape...just because)

-------------------

Side note:
    I have also noticed anomalous content that I am pretty sure does not come from my own background experience.
    I have seen some futuristic tech like laptops with bendable plastic like screens that are fully functioning including their operating system.
    PDA's that are way fancier than some of the stuff I have seen.

I have seen some strange looking labs full of all sorts of accessories in what is clearly some kind of ET work space. Full of all sorts of items that if you look at them they don't have any obvious use. Entities that are strange looking even from an imagination.

I think anything you allow to touch your mind is also going to leave behind traces of it's experiences from Real Life embedded in your inner workings.

----------

For example, your common phantoms always seems to have dark distressing dreams shared with other dead zombie like beings. But since I stopped dealing with any such entities that kind of dream content has completely disappeared.

When the dead touch your dreamscape it seems like there is alot of pursuit going on and other dead beings constantly accosting you. They also almost 25% of the time always have a dark place within the dream that is like a scary abyss. It's always represented as an out of the way location which is full of absolute terrors.

In some dreamscapes it manifests as a tomb, a (very old) doorway which has an extremely attractive pull like gravity or a black hole. And in the threshold you can hear and sense....death or horrors that I am impelled to avoid.

Some of those dreams are of a cave and underground concrete sub-basement system which stretches out infinitely into the distance and you hear wailing and movement and see dead corpses walking as if they sense you in the distance. Sometimes I have run through it intentionally just to see how far I can advance even by...lets face it, cheating...by holding back the hordes of dead things with invisible walls.

But it always ends the same, I never make it too far and the terror seeps right out at you no matter how well you think things through.

-----------

After I knew of God, the few intrusions that do occur, are now handled with a prayer within the dream. As far as I know, God seems to always be closeby even somehow capable of seeing what is happening inside of the dreamscape. When I have an intrusion by some entity and a prayer brings God around, the entity seems to lock up and freezes (not like a dream freeze) as if something truly strong has it in an invisible grip. They feel...I dunno...terror? Reckoning? I don't know.

The next time the dreamscape repeats in the future there is nothing like the entity. It is just a dreamscape without anything in it. As if the shell is all that remains.

Even dreams that have nightmare content but are completely my own internal generated content, are somehow empty or lack the fearful content. It's not always like that but it's as if God does a good scrub on the dreamscape and leaves less and less to have nightmares about? (epic shrug)

Not sure what else to bring up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    What led you to the conclusion that this entity was trying to force it's way into your dream? (What nuanced elements stuck out at you that led you to this conclusion?)

(I ask it because I am collecting information to figure out how people determine things from a given experience)
    Well the girl was in my dream, along with another girl. One of them had me by the hand and was pulling me hastily into some woods on the side of the road. Then I opened my eyes and she was there at the foot of my bed staring into my eyes. I thought maybe they were leading me to their body, but there is no way to know for sure. Some one else had seen this same girl in that dorm. She was able to describe her clothing without hearing my description. What so odd is that I thought she was a living person, meaning I really saw her with my eyes, but my eyes are not capable of seeing something that can walk through a locked door. Even more why leave through a shut and locked door when the wall is just as impossible. It's very strange.

Oh and this part os strange. The girl holding my hand and pulling me into the forest ( leading me, not by force) was not the girl that was staring into my eyes. The girl that appeared was simply with the leading girl and did not really do anything but be 'with' the leading girl. The leading girl was the main character in the dream, but the girl that was simply with her was the one that appeared in reality.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 11-04-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Well the girl was in my dream, along with another girl. One of them had me by the hand and was pulling me hastily into some woods on the side of the road. Then I opened my eyes and she was there at the foot of my bed staring into my eyes. I thought maybe they were leading me to their body, but there is no way to know for sure. Some one else had seen this same girl in that dorm. She was able to describe her clothing without hearing my description. What so odd is that I thought she was a living person, meaning I really saw her with my eyes, but my eyes are not capable of seeing something that can walk through a locked door. Even more why leave through a shut and locked door when the wall is just as impossible. It's very strange.
    Optically, what does it look like when the entity traverses through the wall? What is the transition like as it passes through a solid object?

One thing that deeply bothers me about writing about my experiences is that I always feel like revealing it is some kind of "deep secret".
    I have this overall impression that every time I talk about a tidbit or some detail, I am somehow giving away some kind of forbidden knowledge.

I don't know if my feelings are just pretentious or what, but thats how it feels. Like I am doing a bad thing.

I have also noticed that when I talk about it, I feel like there is an "invisible quality" or "value" that is noticeable even in the physical, that somehow gives you the distinct impression that you are doing something which calls attention to yourself. Is it paranoia?

Like stretching a rubber band and waiting for it to snap back at you. It is a predictable phenomena and (unfortunately) extremely reliable.

The problem is, there is a notable correlation between talking about "things" and a direct feedback of deeply negative events happening.
    Talking about it statistically, it may just be that my impulses to talk about it, correlate with events nicely. Or perhaps talking about it, is what triggers very negative events.

For example, on November 1/2 I had to put one of my baby chihuahas down. She went well and as painlessly as we all could manage. Things went well.

I even knew about 10 days earlier because an angel notified me of the expected event. I have not said that to anyone else yet. But they saw me crying and only I know why. But I believe it was a notification made in kindness rather than dread. Though everytime I am told, I feel dread and powerlessness to change anything.
    --------------

I feel like talking about these topics makes bad events pop off. Or at least there is a tangible correlation.

Stop talking about it, and there is a long lasting good time. Talk about it, and suddenly there is trouble out of every corner. More trouble than you can shake a stick at.

It is (in my perhaps confused view) as if I bring trouble to the table. As if something I say or reveal is a severe sore spot for something/someone else.

Yet, who actually reads any of it anyway? A few select people and from there it goes nowhere. So where is the harm?
    I have long known that negative entities have a severe dislike of me, but none of us (in my family) can really figure out why.

What is it that bring forth such ire? What is the focused hatred about? I owe no one anything, specially the dead. So why do they task themselves with bringing such trouble. From a point of logic it makes little sense. They could use their resources elsewhere doing something useful.

It's not like the knowledge I gained is high level info in either case. It is just some select picks from some ET or from observing them (the spiritual activity side of the coin). I can't imagine it would really do much harm to even talk about it. You can probably go into any bookstore and you'd (I dunno if true) probably find better accounts with 10 times the details and examination and whatever.

---------------

Yet even God and the Angels seems to ward over me and ask me in sometimes subtle, and sometimes not so subtle ways, don't talk about it.
    Sometimes an Angel has given me the heads up that you'll bring (ire/their attention) to you if you say something. Don't unnecessarily irritate "them". (spiritual)

Sometimes they point out to not go out of the way to irritate the ET (physical).

I get the feeling deep down inside that even God does not approve of talking about it. That it is somehow evil. (I am unsure, I would love clarity in all this)

I get this shunning feeling from talking about it. As if I am doing evil by saying something or sharing something. (which probably is the case)

-----------------

These are my sentiments and feelings, not meant to be particularly logical, but just an exposition and observation.
    Last edited by Fore; 11-04-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Optically, what does it look like when the entity traverses through the wall? What is the transition like as it passes through a solid object?
    Unfortunately I didn't get to see it. The door was obscured by a wall. When I woke I saw her staring into my eyes. In total she continued to stare for about 10 seconds. I said what are you doing here or something like that and then she just lifelessly turned toward the exit and walked as if to leave by the door. She left my view, and still thinking that she was a real person I said where are you going and chased after her. When I got to the door I reached for the knob surprised that she had already left and closed it. When I turned the knob the deadbolted flipped over and for the first time that night the door was unlocked. That let me know that no physical person was there. But I never got to see her actual exit.

I think most people will simply discount what we say here...as already evidenced so there is little public danger. Unless there is someone specific here that should not know something. I take great interest in what you say so I hope it's not me, for me what you say provides the fine details of things I am more roughly aware of and it also validates my experiences and makes me feels less alone and freakish. It's uplifting to me.

I get some major pushback when I witness online. The attacks come right through the other persons mind and takes a while to close off. Like a one sided soul tie. I have never experienced a provoked attack directly, it always seems to come through someone.

Secrets are what allow an entity to operate unapposed. It's the revelation of secrets that bring about war for better or worse. I figure a good question to ask is who is served by the secret and to what end. All I know is Ghosts should be in Sheol, but for some reason some are not. Or at least 'appear' not to be, seems like with angels and ETs appearance is not indicative of nature.

Is there a rule not to tell the truth when you know it? I don't know...there is definitely a rule of prudence, and moral obligation, but a ultimate rule....I'm not sure.

I see the caretaker as a subordinate of an angel of the nation. If the end of Daniel 10 means what I think only 2 angels of the nations are one the right side of this war.

I don't know what side she is on and I haven't read everything but she definitely has a purpose for what she taught you. Angels are so very strange, things seem more like a spy movie sometimes instead of a white and black hat western. The good ones and the bad ones untruthfully appear as men, some towards good ends and others toward bad ends.

As far as ghost all I know is that they are supposed to be in Sheol. Some demons are allowed? to roam, and from what I read in the exorcism books earthly ghosts, some at least, are more rightly demons in the way they have become reconfigured. But I have no way of verifying what I have read. It is also Jewish tradition that the soul is allowed some time on earth before it leaves for sheol.

I think you definitely call attention to yourself. I see some people's potential like gravity and space time. The idea that a planet sits like a weight on a sheet pulled tight and any marbles that get near roll down to the center. Your potential is great, and that is the result of those who now worry about it. Since you have chosen a side all that work stands in a new potential. The one thing I do know is that outside of us flesh and blood types the lines are very clear, you are either with God or against him. If they are outside that line I don't they have any right to secrets.

I think i'm getting better at thumb typing.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 11-04-2017 at 10:51 PM.

I should mention that I do get non explicit push back. Usually in the form of extreme self doubt. Which I feel right now and which will certainly carry over into no sleep tonight when I scrutinize everything I just said over and over again while I try to sleep. Oh joy.

Unfortunately I didn't get to see it. The door was obscured by a wall. When I woke I saw her staring into my eyes. In total she continued to stare for about 10 seconds. I said what are you doing here or something like that and then she just lifelessly turned toward the exit and walked as if to leave by the door. She left my view, and still thinking that she was a real person I said where are you going and chased after her. When I got to the door I reached for the knob surprised that she had already left and closed it. When I turned the knob the deadbolted flipped over and for the first time that night the door was unlocked. That let me know that no physical person was there. But I never got to see her actual exit.
    Thanks for that info. I wonder if not being able to see it satisfies some kind of requirement.

I noticed many years ago during experiments on Spiritual Entities that ghosts (regular type) seems to be sensitive to quantum effects. Since you can see details with ESP turned on, it showed me that people had bubbles of quantum-like static of varying sizes. Consciousness seems to affect the fabric of reality to some degree. And that...(don't know what the right expression should be)....quantum static seen via ESP is like watching something certain vs uncertain.

At first I thought looking was somehow related to the stability of perception or something. But then I noticed that the influence fields seem to affect (very lightly) the quantum static around living beings. Even normal individuals without active psychic ability. Then, I took a look over time at regular ghosts and noticed they were sensitive to how conscious regular observers (who couldn't even perceive them) defined quantum stability. Conscious presences seems to affect their own values as a "real" thing.

Later realized that there was a hidden variable that they were either positively or negatively affected by. Some kind of psuedo-spiritual/influence value that surrounds regular people. Sorta like a natural barrier. Which I later attributed directly to some kind of [spiritual] permission. It seemed to affect the quantum static and negatively affected the ability of the entity to reside nearby to normal regular people.

In essence, everyone has a value that is intangible but encoded around them. Some kind of protection system probably from Higher Order beings or some spiritual source (?)

Someone who has a depleted value, indicates (warning issued)...wow I haven't received one of those in about a year or so....

------------

Someone who has a depleted value, indicates that the ghost is able to be extremely "real" and affect the area inside and surrounding them and their quantum state.
    I believe I haven't talked about this topic very much but I think I have mentioned it before, just not in alot of detail.

Anyway, when someones invisible barrier (this value that I don't have a name for...yet) is down to almost nothing. It appears that the entity can manipulate the influence/quantum static surrounding them.

I noticed this must be true because I realized (in person) and through reading stories that this value oscillates (WARNED AGAIN, much more intense)....