Page 230 of 231 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231 LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2302

Thread: What we think we know so far

Personally, I'm keeping an eye on the matter rather closely. Also, I have noted increasing amounts of "odd" background activity. Something new to me has been observing me closely, but not quite sure exactly what it is; need to try reachback, but that can be pretty dangerous.

*mutters darkly* I should have realised the increasing activity was connected with something else, gone into level 3 lockdown again. "Should" be for a period of 3 days, but that really depends on how well the authorities establish the origin of the new outbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    *mutters darkly* I should have realised the increasing activity was connected with something else, gone into level 3 lockdown again. "Should" be for a period of 3 days, but that really depends on how well the authorities establish the origin of the new outbreak.
    Just wondering, any vaccine activity there?

About 60000 doses have entered the country and are undergoing quality checking. The plan is to use them for the frontline staff on the border first, as they are extreme high-risk in relative terms when considering the likelihood of exposure.
    This will then be followed by the most vulnerable; those whose deaths can be explained away as being due to pre-existing conditions.
    Unfortunately, this is a Pfizer batch, so good luck to those who receive it; the CDC report on it has to be one of the most weasel-worded documents I've ever seen on such a serious subject. I read it to dispel any concerns I had, it resulted in the absolute opposite happening. There is an aside where I am rather concerned with the internal production of the spike protean, and the damage it causes on its own when it passes through the blood-brain barrier.

About 100 frontline workers have now been vaccinated, and they will begin vaccinating other critical workers en masse; this means it is mainly medical staff who have been vaccinated first, as they are most at risk of exposure. Around the middle of the year is the the rollout to the general population, and I would expect there will be more known about side-effects and other problems by that point. If that will disrupt the ultimate distribution of the vaccine in NZ is unknown, but there are other vaccine types on order, so it is possible they will switch to another version if they must.

In terms of the outbreak group, there were some children at one of the colleges who caught it from the family. And there are still pending tests. The origin of this particular version of the UK strain has not yet been traced, and they are still looking for patient 0. A potential candidate from one of the quarantine hotels was a close genetic match, but not close enough to nail them down as the viral source.

Look-in activity is continuing my end, mainly from a distance. Given the granularity of the checking, I'd say they are keeping close tabs. As an aside, that is really not reassuring, it suggests they need as much info as possible because they need to do something.

About 100 frontline workers have now been vaccinated, and they will begin vaccinating other critical workers en masse; this means it is mainly medical staff who have been vaccinated first, as they are most at risk of exposure. Around the middle of the year is the the rollout to the general population, and I would expect there will be more known about side-effects and other problems by that point. If that will disrupt the ultimate distribution of the vaccine in NZ is unknown, but there are other vaccine types on order, so it is possible they will switch to another version if they must.

In terms of the outbreak group, there were some children at one of the colleges who caught it from the family. And there are still pending tests. The origin of this particular version of the UK strain has not yet been traced, and they are still looking for patient 0. A potential candidate from one of the quarantine hotels was a close genetic match, but not close enough to nail them down as the viral source.

Look-in activity is continuing my end, mainly from a distance. Given the granularity of the checking, I'd say they are keeping close tabs. As an aside, that is really not reassuring, it suggests they need as much info as possible because they need to do something.
    Here in the U.S.A. we've been slammed with three winter storms with in just days of each other. Texas had over 10 million without power for 7 or 8 days and counting. The storms stretched from Texas to Atlantic coast putting a major damper on vaccine deliveries. thousands of doses were given out of the plan order, as they were spoiling at many sites.

Even though I'm qualified I don't expect to get the 1st one for a month or more!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-winter-storm/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-1...er-storms-cdc/

https://apnews.com/article/power-tex...9020ef642995d1
    Last edited by epo333; 02-20-2021 at 06:05 PM.

Exclamation

@Fore, btw, when you do get probed remotely, direct them to me. I can add them to my signature collection.
    I'll decline that kind offer. I don't want anything to do with them.

I've been reading up on the Bible over the last few years and it's become evident to me that the people who I once knew are almost certainly evil in nature. While it may not be apparent if you spoke to them in person, it's become obvious if you look at it from a distance. I've realized over time that they characterize as "Others" as what we would call good people or people not involved in their agenda? I haven't read over my own writings and accounts to get a better idea of who I was dealing with because I don't want to trigger any "lines of association" and recreate any old psychic bonds with them.

I try not to think about my experiences or the past and 99.9999% of the time I absolutely refrain from rehashing the past.

I fear that rehashing anything related to them is simply like turning over rocks you'd rather not see the bottom of.

==================

I've also realized in recent months why the old experiments with the Holy Spirit worked the way they do. Though, I don't actually experiment in that area anymore either since I don't dabble anymore in things I don't understand as before.

If you wanted to know,
    It appears that the Holy Spirit that I used to experiment with is an aspect and/or mechanism of God's power (over reality). It's role appears to be to alter the properties of reality at will.

I didn't intend to glean anything about it when reading the Bible but as I suspected it appears that the Holy Spirit adds discrete hidden context to reading the Bible. Perhaps that is why it is said that you should always pray for the Holy Spirit to accompany you before you read it. It's like God's "decoder ring" for unraveling the mysteries found in the passages.

It seems that there is a spiritual supernatural lock on the Words of the Bible so that everyone can read it, but not everyone is allowed to actually understand it. I can see this perhaps being the reason why so many variations and interpretations arise from the text itself.

--------------------
    Skipping to the main point, it appears that Jesus Himself received the full measure of the Holy Spirit. Then later when He resurrected and ascended He sent back and gave that Holy Spirit in smaller measures to everyone else who became a part of his own flock.

That perhaps explains why some have access to it and others seemingly don't.
    But going beyond that, I discovered something which doesn't seem obvious in the actions of Jesus until it dawned on me. The reason why Jesus performs miracles and almost always says "according to your faith" , "let it be done" before a miracle occurs is almost certainly because He is acting as a stand in (a proxy) for those who don't yet have the Holy Spirit.

They might have been baptized (made ready procedurally) but they didn't have the Holy Spirit in them yet. So He acted as their stand in by taking their requests and directing the Holy Spirit to perform the miracle for their sake. The secret is perhaps that it might just be a future gift of God will give to either all or some of the future Christians.

I am unsure if directing the Holy Spirit power to alter the contents of reality (a miracle) is intended for everyone or just some. (??)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Which then led to a disturbing realization.

What if the reason some of these "ET" entities can see the future and others can't is because they are misrepresenting the nature or origin of their abilities.... (I am getting scanned pretty heavily).

I was watching months ago a KDrama scene over someone shoulder and in the drama they showed a classic looking "Divine Princess" with the typical assortment of jewelry. And I was meandering on the thought that the jewelry on the actor looked like what you'd expect to see invisibly floating on a supernatural entity with advanced psychic features and external structures just outside their body.

(Similar to my own when I am fully active)

I then started wondering down a dark alley of thought processes if the character is based on something which had been witnessed in these cultures and mistakenly (or intentionally misrepresented) as "gods". A cursory look through Google led me to notice that certain features in depictions are a variety of more advanced psychic structures while others are of less advanced psychic structures.

Then from there, I wondered if the reason why they represent themselves as "gods" is because the people are too ignorant of what they are seeing or do these beings intentionally misrepresent themselves. My conclusion was that they intentionally misrepresent themselves as something which they aren't, but which humanity looks at in awe and assumes they are "gods".

Then I wondered how many of them are biological creatures and how many are just spiritual creatures pretending to be something they aren't. That I couldn't figure out.

What's sure is that almost all of them (by their ability and performance characteristics) are clearly lower order (created) beings.
    ---------------------
    (My head is aching as if someone is heavily scanning me)

In the many thought processes I noticed that the Bible lists some "gifts" of the (Holy) Spirit. Among one of them is the so called "Spirit of Prophecy". That made me suspicious if the advisor is something like them. Is the reason they are able to see information from the future simply because she has received that gift and still retains it?

I was deeply suspicious as to why I didn't see much of anything in the UFO community of these beings able to do the same things as her, as easily as it is to breathe. It should be prevalent.

Actually, it should be impossible to do, yet there it is. I know the mechanisms and I understand how they logically work, so does the Bible contain anything like it? I've only noticed two things while reading the Bible.

(ears are ringing)

Only one demon (spirit) who possessed a girl had the ability to see the future and would chase and harrassed one of the apostles. Until he got tired of her antics and cast out the demon and the girl lost the ability.

The other is Jesus who when He talks, you can tell He is not only readings peoples thoughts/hearts around Him but also talks about the future events and present events in His speeches. There are also allusions that others in the early church also developed the ability to prophecy because of the Holy Spirit giving them that gift. (I think it was considered one of the highest gifts)

----------------------
    So the question ultimately arose, when I accidentally saw into the mind of the advisor, I knew she couldn't be human as the level of intellect and the level of thought processes seemed way to high end compared to a human. Even though I noticed when she looked down I could see her chest and arms, and she looked human, her insides definitely weren't human(oid).

I've psychically scanned several Angels minds and while they appear to be somewhat built like a human consciousness their memories seem to run on forever. My mind couldn't index their memory span. Though, when I have passively scanned them, when they speak...it is pretty weird. Something is evident; they seem to know the short term future. (days, maybe weeks)

Not like a predictive thought process like a person might be able to predict what comes next after you drop a ball. No, more like foreknowledge like the advisor but on a smaller scale.

-------------------

Which leads into a deeper question, why did some of my abilities seem superior to some of the lower angels? Why did the advisor have some abilities that seem to be superior to an average angel? Shouldn't theirs be way higher in performance?

How can a biological being have higher performance psychic characteristics than a non-biological entity. It doesn't make a lick of sense to me.

My basic suspicions are pretty simple. Though, I can't prove any of it and I am probably jumping to conclusions.

My first suspicion is that perhaps the people who are like the advisor are some kind of fallen angels with former gifts from God. Perhaps they retain those gifts even in their current state?

OR

Perhaps the people like the advisor are from a lineage of some fallen angels? (I am grasping at straws)

The only thing I know that is personally evident to me, is that given their technical knowledge and what I've understood in their lessons, their body is allegedly swap-able. She admitted it herself that they can and do have that capability. They think in a top down fashion. They are primarily their soul, their body is just a secondary item.

Human beings think down up. They are their body and their soul is an illusive object.

-------
    Did they inherit their abilities genetically? If you take her word at it, the answer is pretty much no.
    In her long answers from almost 20+ years ago, she basically taught me that people like her use ~optimized~ bodies. They are like designer clothes. They made their bodies to maximize their innate ability.

They can store their original in a pod like thing and prepare a customized one for use in a foreign environment. Those are roughly her words from back then.

Certainly, I was surprised when she was conducting a test run almost 25+ years ago. In it she was trying to change settings on the structures around my head to activate specific psychic features. She messed up somewhere as in the process I started seeing both through my eyes and a third person perspective momentarily. Then, I accidentally started seeing through her own eyes and experiencing her own mind as if it were a part of me.

I became aware of her consciousness being far too high end to be humanoid in nature. Compared to her mindset I have an IQ of 2. I saw her looking down at her body, and then using her ability to perceive the future and saw conversations through her eyes that weren't yet on the screen in real time. I even saw momentary flashes of variations of that moment.

Then, she pulled back and I was again fully myself and started to bemoan (the ET equivalent to cursing oneself stupid mistake). Was I surprised she was like that on the inside? You bet. But I was also already fully aware of the fact that she was far above my capacity. At the very least I was taken aback and shocked a bit as she downplayed things back then.

I also noticed her eye sight field of view is somewhat wider than mine.
    In an experiment around that time, I was trying to experiment with replicating the changes she made on the psychic structures she manipulated in my head and accidentally saw through the eyes of a friend I had online. I was seeing through her eyes and my own eyes.

Few hours later, when I recounted it to that (human) person I was surprised that she confirmed the moment I had seen with exactly the same details. But more mysteriously we both realized I had seen about an hour prior to real time. (I didn't know you could access target information from the past. Only ever tried it in future directions.)
    ---------
    Anyway,
    There were people who were far smarter than she is (the advisor), with abilities that are several levels above hers who are scary to be around...to say the least.

-------------------
    So is her flesh borrowed? Where/who did it come from? How do you characterize a species of ET when they themselves make strong allusions that their body is just like a set of clothes?
    -------------------

How do you establish a birth date for them if they swap in and out of designer bodies? Can they prolong their lives by that process? What's their point of origin as a living thing?

She used to say old expressions that I figure are about somewhere around 80 to 110 year old back then. (so adjusting for it being 2021, say 140 to 100 years old)
    She lamented about getting in trouble and getting restricted 200 plus years prior to knowing her as a person.

When asked in the 1990's what her age was, she responded with (adjusting for temporal shifts because of technology she uses) roughly 540ish years. Everything I know of her she sounds like a 27 to 30 year old. She sure doesn't think like one. Since I was 5 till the last day we spoke, she didn't seem to age at all.

I used to complain when I was much younger that her level of patience was like that of a monk or a rock. Years passing for her didn't bother her much from what I could see. While other times she referred to her perception of time in minutes but for me it was actually an interval of a day for each minute. (a day has 1440 minutes, so perhaps at that time of my youth the passage of time from her perspective is 1440x faster than the passage of time for me.)

When she claimed to one day "adjust their timeframe" to match mine after coming back from some work errand they went elsewhere for...suddenly she could tell the time accurately like a stopwatch.
    Last edited by Fore; Yesterday at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Which leads into a deeper question, why did some of my abilities seem superior to some of the lower angels? Why did the advisor have some abilities that seem to be superior to an average angel? Shouldn't theirs be way higher in performance?
    I dropped by and saw that you had made some new post Fore. It's been a long time since we communicated any. Very good to read your words once again.

So many people think of Angels as all the same. Really Angels are Messengers sent to deliver. The spirit realm is full of from higher tier too lower tier beings that are known as elohim. I believe everyone and everything in the spirit realm is an elohim. Yes! the ultimate Elohim is God.