Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I453KLLuiQ
Note UFO is present to gather water, volume of liquid taken greater than volume of craft.
10000+ gallons into a vehicle approx 25 feet diameter by 12 feet height.
Take careful note as they describe the events they mentioned a ring like distortion between the UFO and the tank.

I recall someone (who will remain unnamed, but you can guess who) mentioned that they don't use plumbing at locations. So they have to collect and discharge a habitats ?waste water? manually. I assume collecting it is the same story.

Discharge occurring during event, including a high-pitched noise which affects witness; probably more to that, body has both electrical and chemical pathways for control. Witness already having problems due to apparent magnetic effects which have already stopped watch. This is typical with electrons not operating according to normal physics.
I thought the same.

Psionic pulse?
Just in the same way we can amplify electricity they can do the same for psychic phenomena. In fact, I recall quite a few times they mentioned it over the years when they were doing their things.

Hmm, looking further, could be phases of discharge. I do wonder if these are a standard routine, which happens to cause the surrounding effects, rather than an intentional effect to surrounding people (thinking maybe they don't care enough to even bother.)
Yes. Standard routine.

Without saying too much, just imagine piloting a craft of a decent size. You can imagine that as you travel even if the individual "phasing" fields are doing their job to reduce interaction with the exterior environment around your craft. You would still have some level of interaction between the system inside the field and outside it. Even if it were 0.01% your crafts surrounding field would eventually collect lots of small interactions...which like a capacitor, it'll eventually build up to a quantified charge of radiation/particles and a wide swatch of all kinds of potentials. (thermal/noise/etc)

Eventually you would have to ?regularly? set down somewhere and open the fields to discharge the capacitor. If it's an isolated area where people are sparse or nowhere to be found, it's not really a problem.

I also did wonder if they have to do that before they enter a [mountain] base/habitat? (honest question) If they did have to discharge first, it may explain why we see light shows sporadically occurring near their locations of operation. Though I have no idea if they have some other way of cancelling it out. So I dunno.

All videos indicate the usage of a high-energy system able to flood a target would overload it's discharge systems, causing damage to craft. Laser augmented Magnetron with physical augmentation (plasma volatiles) would be a suitable anti-UFO weapon. B.A.S.S good candidate starter kit.
Ah, what if you channeled that discharged energy towards a target? Lightning rods from UFOs?

You might be on to something. In either case you should probably revise a number of UFO events in light of this...idea and the one above....and see if you can make out what was really happening during those events.

Water key component in UFO operation, both as resource source, heatsink and probably other things like fuel[only speculation, would not expect it to be utilised as fuel, too low-tech]?
I assume for more mundane uses. But I wouldn't know one way or the other.

Heat-sink effect multi-spectral, probably everything gathered by field of distortion. 3D heatsink could be field "unspooling" if gravity distortion is main mode of operation. effectively would play matter/energy/photons in reverse, as most recent matter would exit first due to it being at edge of field. LIFO.

Suggests most energetic phase of unspooling would be towards end of event, which does seem to fit with witness encounters.
Or...the man is walking into the open field as it is gradually discharged.

Go back over the video and notice the different layers as he walks towards the craft.
In either case, he probably caught it towards the end of the discharge, otherwise he'd be a fried potato.

Wonder if alien glow possibly due to similar effect with ETs, could be slow field unspool. Would also suggest physically present entities not operating at same surrounding spacetime rate.
I have been watching physics shows and learning how the human version of things works and I have noticed that phasing fields probably work on a basic principle of keeping two distinct areas of spacetime physics from communicating.

The more severe the isolation, the more severe (but predictable) the effects. And just like someone said, it can be used to conserve energy/potentials.

Phasing technology might really be about controlling how different patches of reality communicate (or to what extent)...two different points in reality exchange information and potentials. Whats inside the phasing field probably can't express the information with the rest of reality outside the field.

Certain settings can apparently cause gravity inside the field to be null or near null. Or what if you confine the interactions of the law of thermal dynamics. If you can control energy conservation and a potentials equilibrium with the rest of reality, then you don't need to expend as much energy. (Im being checked out remotely)

More extreme versions of isolation inside a phasing field can be seen as temporal distortions between whats inside the field and outside the field. In essence you are forcing the patch of reality inside the field to become like a ghost (not perceived or loosely perceived to the rest of outside reality.

You can have someone (ET) standing right next to you but you wouldn't perceive them as a physical event. If you are psychic and they are psychic you'd both be aware of each others presence as that is another layer of reality that isn't strictly limited to physical interactions.

In the same sense, as a psychic you'd notice an object that exists in one layer of reality but has no apparent physical mass with the naked eye. (though in reality, you do notice the mass just like any other mass, but like all other physical objects that are inside a phasing field, you notice it with a unique signature.

You can also notice the quantum distortions and the "weirdness" of phased objects and people.
A ghost or spiritual being lacks the mass signature of standard material and only appears in one layer of reality. With some distortions surrounding it. (it's complicated to explain)