Page 223 of 271 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Anyone seen this yet?

https://www.witnessofanotherworld.com/

Beautifully made film about Juan Pérez, and his close encounter of the third kind and subsequent spiritual awakening.

I had seen the trailer but didn't realize that the movie had been released by now.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    I had seen the trailer but didn't realize that the movie had been released by now.
    Ooo, this sets off my spidey senses, he's genuine. I'll have to check this out .

Was originally popping on to point out that I was visited by a mechanism recently, last time that happened it was something scoping me out before visiting. Not exactly sure who this lot is.

It was great, he was getting premonitions in dreams and didn't know how to handle it. He'd know who was coming to visit the next day... etc

Blog Entries
    Sorry to go OT here folks.
    @Pontificator.
    I don't usually associate massive Volcanic eruptions resulting in loss of life with New Zeland.
    How are things "down under" with you after the event? Family and friends safe?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

@Calikid, It hit no-one I knew, but it has been pretty horrendous for everyone caught up in the event. Today the death toll stands at 17, with no-way that will stay at that level. To be honest, in many cases I suspect the kindest option would be to allow some of them to pass away, as what they will confront when they awaken will be no life at all; beyond a lifetime of pain and agony.

I was actually quickly coming back here with a thought:
    Individuals emitting influence distort the reality of their local environment, however this also causes others around them to emit influence themselves. My thought is this, what if the emission by others is a natural inbuilt phenomenon designed to revert the surrounding reality back to baseline "normal"? The point being, a room of believers in something will have a different baseline normal from another room containing people who don't believe in something. Therefore, reality will be whatever the largest group believes it is, and therefore local physics and phenomena will match accordingly.

If, and this is a big if, someone with enough clout said something was true, and everyone believed them, it might be possible an adjustment to reality would occur. In turn, when no-one is around, local distortions are possible with fewer people, and this can be utilised by entities seeking a "way in" to our reality or existence.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    @Calikid, It hit no-one I knew, but it has been pretty horrendous for everyone caught up in the event. Today the death toll stands at 17, with no-way that will stay at that level. To be honest, in many cases I suspect the kindest option would be to allow some of them to pass away, as what they will confront when they awaken will be no life at all; beyond a lifetime of pain and agony.

Individuals emitting influence distort the reality of their local environment, however this also causes others around them to emit influence themselves. My thought is this, what if the emission by others is a natural inbuilt phenomenon designed to revert the surrounding reality back to baseline "normal"? The point being, a room of believers in something will have a different baseline normal from another room containing people who don't believe in something. Therefore, reality will be whatever the largest group believes it is, and therefore local physics and phenomena will match accordingly.

If, and this is a big if, someone with enough clout said something was true, and everyone believed them, it might be possible an adjustment to reality would occur. In turn, when no-one is around, local distortions are possible with fewer people, and this can be utilised by entities seeking a "way in" to our reality or existence.
    Thanks for the update P.
    Glad that you and yours are safe.
    I hear you about the quality of life issue. News here in California reported something like 1,000+ sq/inches of "grafting skin" had been ordered from the USA for shipment to NZ.
    Rings of a lot of pain, suffering, and long term rehabilitation.
    Our thoughts are with the victims as they face the long road to recovery, and the families of those who did not survive.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post

Makes sense. This implies that influence isn't just something that influences reality, but may literally be projecting it. Like HTML code 'projecting' what you see in your browser. Change the code, change the reality. So the influence copy of a chair would technically be the original, and the chair is just a subset or projection of it.

Great point though about people being entrained into emitting shared influence patterns that induce a shared baseline reality. Like spoon bending and levitation parties, where attempting it in groups makes it more likely to happen.

Now, past discussions here centered around influence having biological, chemical, telekinetic, and physical effects. That's direct in-your-face "shape matter and energy" type stuff... But I think there must also be a subtler or more refined aspect to influence, having something to do with our consciousness / higher mind, that is capable of altering probability or shaping reality at large. For example, the phenomenon of synchronicities. When a synchronicity happens, it can't really be explained via telekinesis or alteration of electric, magnetic, or chemical properties.

In a synchronicity, there's some part of our consciousness, likely the higher mind, that is able to somehow alter probability or edit reality to make that improbable event come about. Maybe by sending influence patterns backward in time or across parallel timelines. Which isn't farfetched considering even in physics, quantum physics especially, there can be interactions between past, present, and probable futures in terms of waves and energy feedback loops feeding between them.

So when people get together and entrain each other, I bet it's not just local physics that becomes normalized among them (like spoons becoming pliable) but the probabilistic quality or theme of their reality might also become shared. Edit: come to think of it, they don't even need to come together physically for that. They can share a common 'mind space' say as being part of the same online community for example. Then it would be the non-local aspect of influence doing it, per the lines of association or when you get activated remotely. And if non-local in space, then maybe also non-local in time.
    Last edited by montalk; 12-26-2019 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Makes sense. This implies that influence isn't just something that influences reality, but may literally be projecting it. Like HTML code 'projecting' what you see in your browser. Change the code, change the reality. So the influence copy of a chair would technically be the original, and the chair is just a subset or projection of it.

Great point though about people being entrained into emitting shared influence patterns that induce a shared baseline reality. Like spoon bending and levitation parties, where attempting it in groups makes it more likely to happen.

Now, past discussions here centered around influence having biological, chemical, telekinetic, and physical effects. That's direct in-your-face "shape matter and energy" type stuff... But I think there must also be a subtler or more refined aspect to influence, having something to do with our consciousness / higher mind, that is capable of altering probability or shaping reality at large. For example, the phenomenon of synchronicities. When a synchronicity happens, it can't really be explained via telekinesis or alteration of electric, magnetic, or chemical properties.

In a synchronicity, there's some part of our consciousness, likely the higher mind, that is able to somehow alter probability or edit reality to make that improbable event come about. Maybe by sending influence patterns backward in time or across parallel timelines. Which isn't farfetched considering even in physics, quantum physics especially, there can be interactions between past, present, and probable futures in terms of waves and energy feedback loops feeding between them.

So when people get together and entrain each other, I bet it's not just local physics that becomes normalized among them (like spoons becoming pliable) but the probabilistic quality or theme of their reality might also become shared. Edit: come to think of it, they don't even need to come together physically for that. They can share a common 'mind space' say as being part of the same online community for example. Then it would be the non-local aspect of influence doing it, per the lines of association or when you get activated remotely. And if non-local in space, then maybe also non-local in time.
    I totally agree with the idea of synchronicity having a temporal factor. Seems influence could be effective
    in three, four, or more dimensions. JMO!

And it's now 2020, should be a very exciting leadup over the year to key events; stock up on non-perishables with very long shelf lives (which are always a good idea to have anyway.)
    Last edited by calikid; 12-31-2019 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Correct typo for word "exciting".

It is currently 3pm, and the sky is sepia yellow/orange. I think that is a good indicator that the fires in OZ have gotten considerably worse.
    Meanwhile, the situation between The States and Iran continues to spiral towards war; technically, one state killing a government member of another state through assassination is normally an act of war in itself.
    In order to ensure the flames are burning hotter, Trump has indicated that The States will bomb 52 sites (Military and historical) should there be any reaction; the bombing of historical sites is a war-crime under international law.
    The Iranians have indicated they have 32 targets in range, which would appear to be military and US state properties; because they are being sensible, and have a lack of weapons to waste.
    The Y2K20 bug has also started striking some computer systems, which think the current date is 1920, due to a poor fix of the Y2K bug.

I am noting the activation of various cyber assets, and systems are being acquired in greater than normal amounts. Could be nothing, but the timing seems a bit odd.

Hmmm, the new year is shaping up to be quite interesting; very much in keeping with the expected timeline outcome.