Page 208 of 271 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    It is good to see you back Fore.

I would question two things you seem to suggest. The fist is that out minds are algorithmic in nature. To me, the fact we can perceive order in chaos would indicate something far less linear.
    One of the bad things I noticed about gaining pre-cognition and the sorting of variations of near-future events is that you start noticing how algorithmic/formula-like events are.

You [almost] gain the ET perspective on randomness and realize their view is just as valid.

[Vocal and Written] Conversations seems far less random and extremely predictable. Even without actual pre-cognition, just by using pattern recognition.
    You can perceive the end of the conversation even before it has actually begun down to the phrases and words and the emotions and mental meanderings in the other person. You start to feel that this is like an old re-run and your watching a play that you know almost all the bullet points of; blow by blow.

What it means to be human seems constrained and 2D and you find yourself bored by waiting for the conversation to end. I recall back then to have caught myself pre-saying/preempting the phrases [for them] in both vocal and written. I ?reiterated? their future intended words back to them a few seconds or minutes in advance and cutting to the point to answer the whole conversation; just to skip the time lag of cause and effect playing out.

They felt that is incredible, but in reality it is actually very tedious to wait for the future to catch up to the present. And the more pronounced the psychic setting you are using the more tedious it feels and the more you want to cut corners and simply make a summary of the interaction for both sides from the start rather than wait for it unroll naturally and chronologically.

Regardless of whether the conversation actually took place or not the answers are the same and so there isn't a point in waiting for the play to finish. (but you then get berated because the ET demands you "don't do that" and instead wait for the event to take place in the prescribed order.)

=================

So you have to look at it from the other side of the fence. And obviously I don't think you can appreciate it if you haven't been through the experience, so I don't fault you for it.

But for example, if you are using precognitive insight on a low setting like normal:
    You can readily peer into the field of the person in front of you and read their thoughts forms and know the general query before it is actually written (just standard linear psychic observation) and then cross reference that with pre-cognitive (non-linear psychic phenomena) to see the various version of the next couple of hours.

From that you get the gist of the scope and content from the vantage point prior to the beginning. From there you formulate a reply based on all observations.
    Or
    You can also formulate a reply that is attending to multiple person(s) overlapping core queries.
    Some of them overlap, so to save time you just answer them together and weave the text so that is covers enough ground to match the queries.

----
    But if you use the version that is more immersive (that I find personally disquieting) it's a very unnatural feeling. The information is more pronounced and less like reading a book. You start experiencing the volume of data with less filtering and it is almost akin to "knowing" rather than "reading".

Details that are unnecessary filter in about events around the conversation. And any focus you put in tends to go over the scope of your interest as different aspects of your mind unconsciously query details that are irrelevant to the conversation. Such as what your financial status is, who is coming to your door over the next week, month, or year. etc.

And near terms events feel like a [re]-play that you experience with extreme fidelity. Also your short term memory "gets full" very quickly.

-----
    But in either case, that mode lets you feel like an unwilling character in a play where you know with certainty every detail. Having to patiently wait for the motions of others. And wishing there was a skip feature in that experience. And you know where you are supposed to be and what your own motions are supposed to be. And you want to do it step by step, but often you just want to side step the actions and see what happens if you don't do what you know you are supposed to do.

Which then causes some kind of cold-spot feeling like you are occupying a point in space that is outside your designated area where you are outside the parameters of an event. And you start to perceive psychic static in the future pre-cognition if the error is too significant. At that point an ET comes to you and tell you they noticed the error and obey the rules or else. Even often ET strangers who came in out of nowhere and call to your attention the significant error they sensed. They back off when the group of ET that are in charge of you take over the matter and remind you to not create difficult or abnormal situations without their authorization.

----

If you could see through my experiences you'd understand why things look like an algorithm. Even people and their reactions. Randomness seems much less random and is far more explainable from that point of view. Even predictable. Like as if randomness isn't actually as random as you might expect. Try having an ET meeting with people discussing your next years events in detail and get the feeling like this isn't supposed to be a conversation your supposed to have. That your life isn't your own. And your just waiting for it to someday truly be random and not completely expected.

I am glad when they ended those test trials. I love normalcy. I like not knowing anything about the person in front of you or (well not so much) not knowing what tomorrow brings. I am dead certain other people (ET) know exactly what is going to happen to me. But at least I don't know anymore. And that is fine.

I also prefer conversations now when you don't know what the other person is thinking and you have to judge how their face looks like or what their body language says to figure it all out. It feels less predictable. And I now completely understand why people are fooled so easily by strangers. Not knowing is the human condition it seems. Being normal is pretty hard.

I also now think it is alot more satisfying in many ways. You enjoy things in a totally different way.

I also now realize that even a psychic scan does not really tell you all of what a person is or what they are capable of. There is a kind of whackiness about people that I don't think ET's really can see from their vantage point.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

Which then causes some kind of cold-spot feeling like you are occupying a point in space that is outside your designated area where you are outside the parameters of an event. And you start to perceive psychic static in the future pre-cognition if the error is too significant. At that point an ET comes to you and tell you they noticed the error and obey the rules or else. Even often ET strangers who came in out of nowhere and call to your attention the significant error they sensed. They back off when the group of ET that are in charge of you take over the matter and remind you to not create difficult or abnormal situations without their authorization.
    By the way, I think maybe that "cold-spot" disorientating feeling is probably about accidentally shifting across the probability axis. Maybe that why pre-cognition stops working for a few hours after a major error?

But that wouldn't explain why an ET would still know or notice what was supposed to happen vs what actually did happen. And how exactly do they know when you've created an error? How does a foreign ET I have never even met know if I did something outside the norm or did something irregular??

Doesn't make sense. How do they even track you down in the first place? Is there something that is given off that is location specific?

<shrug>

I saw them always breaking the same rules they held me to and I never experienced the static unless I am the one doing it without telling them.

I know they should already be spec'ed designer babies for interfacing with each other and the ET's.
    I have always wanted to interact with one to test its loyalty and independence. To see if it really does have that spark inside it.
    I'm thinking for them (the ET) to "create the spark (soul?) you speak of, they would need to brake the encryption God uses in his "fabrication of organic tapestry of functions" (sounds a lot like DNA) during the customized organics process.

Whew that's a can of worms.

I think there are far higher structures at the God or what we may consider the spiritual levels possibly preventing ETs abilities to grow organics with souls . . ?

I'll need to simmer on this for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    I'm thinking for them (the ET) to "create the spark (soul?) you speak of, they would need to brake the encryption God uses in his "fabrication of organic tapestry of functions" (sounds a lot like DNA) during the customized organics process.
    I don't know if the ETs I knew personally know of DNA splicing and stuff. If you go by what they said from time to time, I assume they must "know of it" because they claim various things. But I don't recall any genetic lectures that told me something I didn't already pick up from TV.

I assume they know of it, but I don't know if they are personally knowledgeable on that subject. I don't recall it being a subject I asked too much about. I mostly asked how it all fits together and they provided info when they felt it was convenient for them. At least I know the advisor knows how to use a microscope or at least whatever passes for one in whatever they use.

Having said that, they touched on the subjects but didn't go into some of the nitty gritty details.

-------------

On "fabrication of organic tapestry of functions", I think you are thinking of that as meaning DNA. While I am using it instead to describe the overall term of an organic system having different kinds of functionality on a more macroscopic level.

For example, the ability to smile, or the ability to cough, or display affection or fear, or the ability to lie. Those sorts of observable organic features.

--------------

Like you said though, they stated pretty much they aren't capable of creating spiritual structures. The intermediary parts (influence layer) yes, but some of the rest it seems they are limited in their advancements.

For example, they pointed out A.I. is limited in it's functions because it doesn't have a spiritual system (as they understand it). So they described an A.I. system as basically a fancy loop of processes that can mimic certain features and process information but doesn't have any kind of "first impulse" or desire of it's own. They literally described the top of the loop of an A.I. as being a closed loop up to a certain non-physical layer.

Basically a statement that they were limited to transplanting/affixing ET SI/NI to inorganic or organic systems. But not really being able to create an original authentic spiritual system. They can move it but not create it. They claimed they could do some fixing and tweaking on spiritual layers but they said it was limited.

Pure A.I. without any living being in the mix is sorta like a fancy program with a body. But never more than that. Also from reading reports of ET contact you can pretty easily glean that alot of different kinds of ET seem to take shortcuts and use natural (living) materials and their interconnected layers to cut corners here and there.

-------------------

For example, in theory, they can make hybrid bodies and A.I. from scratch from inorganic systems. But they apparently instead use donors from human hosts (abductees) to splice together enhancements. So you are effectively hybridizing human beings with something else, then bolting on enhancing features unto an already living system.

Rather than do it from scratch they just cut corners. And if you've heard their explanations about all sorts of subject you realize they resort to cutting corners because of limitations and real world issues. You get a strong impressions that they are limited by resources or knowledge or capabilities. (or even time frames to complete the tasks)

------------------

For example, I have read in books and seen on TV the subject of reptilians and the claims of them drawing influence or nutrients from living hosts.
    Well I have also heard reports on the net about people seeing animal mutilations. It makes me wonder what use there could be for blood or living components from some animal.

And it dawned on me that perhaps the A.I. organic drones require maintenance. If you grab an artificial grey and assuming it is set up like I imagine it, the question comes up of how does it's influence system regenerate itself? It has no spiritual loop, right?

And then I realized perhaps they might use cows blood and immerse the A.I. drones in it to recharge the influence layers of the organic system. That would then explain where the A.I. gets it's hefty influence field. It must suffer losses in it's field just like any organic system. Except living systems have the ability to replenish the field and the organics required supply. But does an A.I. really have that capability? I assume it might if it is kept in a proper environment on a ship. But if it is a terrestrial drone (human controlled or otherwise) the facilities and the technology may not be there for the drones regular maintenance.

So quite literally a container full of blood is one way of crudely replenishing the supply of influence for the drones A.I. system. God knows they probably have embedded structures to probably facilitate such a feat.

It also reminds me of a throwback of animal sacrifices at altars to minor gods in the olden days. Probably a matter of influence gathering. (???)

Who knows, I could be wrong. But it would make some sense. I know that the current idea in the UFO community is that the drones use the blood to replenish the body like some sort of nutrient. But I don't think I'd be too far off in guessing/assuming the drone also has other needs to replenish that are not physical systems.

Whew that's a can of worms.

I think there are far higher structures at the God or what we may consider the spiritual levels possibly preventing ETs abilities to grow organics with souls . . ?

I'll need to simmer on this for a while.
    Maybe so. I dunno.
    Last edited by Fore; 06-14-2017 at 07:38 AM.

My thinking is that there is a non physical aspect to our being, what ever that being may be, in which a certain level of omniscience exist that we are only in the beginning stages of participation. But...

One of the bad things I noticed about gaining pre-cognition and the sorting of variations of near-future events is that you start noticing how algorithmic/formula-like events are.
    I can not forget the physicality with in which we do live. As far as our present perceptions are capable perceiving.

I'm sure Dr Carrol would cringe at the use of his posit. But what the heck...

Last edited by whoknows; 06-14-2017 at 07:59 PM.

From what I've come to understand - our true nature is much more fundamental than hat we regard as physical reality is. We have it the wrong way round like so many things.
    When we die we return and are projected again into this world but our true nature actually exists in a kind of hyper-time and hyperspace where all times are connected and so are all places.

You can't really recreate that in an AI, consciousness is intrinsic to the actual functioning of the universe everything is somehow created within it. Trying to recreate something from material in the display is only ever going to be that. We are a fundamental part of the creation.
    Hence the hybrids they are trying to hijack our connection with the source whether that can truly work who knows?
    Last edited by Longeyes; 06-14-2017 at 09:21 PM.

Well . . .

We all have heard of the human male to alien female and alien male to human female sexual encounters. Apparently this does not yield an entity with a spark(soul) as only the creator has allowed his creations to do so . . . (IMO!) Also plenty of un-willing humane donors of sperm and wombs.

The REAL question(s) is:

WHY would the ETs have a desire to create lives with souls. (Maybe they are trying to reach eternity for their kind?)

. . . WOW my mind just went BLANK . . .

Hate it when that happens.

So I'll leave it at that for now.

Well . . .

We all have heard of the human male to alien female and alien male to human female sexual encounters. Apparently this does not yield an entity with a spark(soul) as only the creator has allowed his creations to do so . . . (IMO!) Also plenty of un-willing humane donors of sperm and wombs.

The REAL question(s) is:

WHY would the ETs have a desire to create lives with souls. (Maybe they are trying to reach eternity for their kind?)

Some possibilities pop to mind:
    1) To inject the memory set of the unit into a pre-existing spark; which in turn may affect other natural instances in contact with the concerned spark.
    2) To invade the layer above in a metaphysical sense.
    3) To supplant the current native interfaces with their own, cutting human sparks off from the planet.

I'm putting the above a little simplistically, but I'm sure that you'll get the idea and the possible implications. The is also another possibility, by pushing upwards they can effectively "escape" the realm in which they are currently trapped; if looking at it from a Heaven vs Hell perspective.

Of course, there remains the possibility I'm completely off-piste, and that they really only want to integrate and live amongst us for some other higher purpose; like having a holiday (I was tempted to suggest "like getting stoned", but that is a terrible pun on "higher" and seriously unlikely.)

Well . . .

Well I lean towards the reasoning that I think the hybrids and stuff do have souls. But that may be my own wishful thinking.

The big question that always raises in my mind is whether or not God will recognize a hybrid's soul. (IMV / IMO) It looks to me like biblicaly speaking God does not recognize hybrids. Original creations seem to be recognized but not hybrids.

Do they have a God given soul granted to them? I don't have the slightest clue. I'd like assume and think they do, but I doubt they will be recognized nor allowed anything in an afterlife. In otherwords, I personally think hybrids are likely to be excluded from a normal passages of death. Even says a few places in the Bible they won't receive any recognition if my memory does not fail me.

I have been curious for a while about how the rituals in the biblical sense are conducted and slowly they are coming into focus and making alot of sense to me. I think there are human rituals and non-human ones. Ones that pertain to human needs vs ones that seem to pertain to ascended needs. But they don't seem to be explained very openly but you can sorta glean the reasoning behind them.

-----------------------

I have come to a conclusion (not a definitive one, mind you) that strangely enough it looks like creation is indeed set up like a creation of a "central dreamer" rather than a hardcore objective reality with strong immutable rules.

God seems to be the one who sets reality and it's rules. Limited only by it's own "original intent" as far as I can figure.

Angels seems to be more like "aspects" of God projected into simpler caricatures that can act semi-independently of God itself. Sorta like making features of the whole into a new individual entity that specializes in something specific. Some Angels seem to be purposeful for containing a specific field of knowledge. And they don't seem to be "real" beings with lives and stuff. Sorta like a projected helpers of some sort.

Holy Spirit seems to a purpose made avatar (in spirit form) that is used by God for specific purposes.

The Word/Messiah seems to be another avatar (in human form) that can walk and talk like any other human being within creation. A purposeful tool that isn't Quasi-God, but yet is.

It looks like God itself (in it's purest form) is a quasi-presence that has specific qualities that cannot directly interact with it's own creation. Hence it seemingly created proxies which can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9vn...eHhEoh&index=4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNNZ...eHhEoh&index=9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Ol...eHhEoh&index=5

The fallen angels seem to be like aspects of God that have stopped obeying and seemingly took with them specific attributes in their dissension. Arts or specific knowledge attirbutes that were endowed with roles but which went rogue once corrupted. It also makes sense that they could never be forgiven if you think about it that way. You're not dealing with individuals but a projection that is corrupted. No longer viable for it's original purpose.

Demons are (?probably?) seemingly previously alive lower life forms who are created through some birth but seem to be excluded at death. Perhaps their composition is corrupted and not original? <Shrug> I dunno.

------------------------

Having said all that. It strikes me incredibly strange that most of the ET we may meet are seemingly into genetic modification or genetic engineering of life. Which is expressly denounced by God. So that begs the question of why they even exist in the first place? Are they rebellious types of creation? (I dunno)

It seems like in scripture there is an incredibly emphasis in lineage and purity of that lineage. Non-modders of life I guess.

Perhaps the ET's didn't get the memo or there is something seriously wrong with our understanding of this creation itself.

The REAL question(s) is:

It seems like too big of a coincidence that what is described in the Bible is seemingly also very closely tied to (if not identical) to what we see in abduction stories.

I am going to guess that everyone except humanity knows what is going on up there. We must be the only ones who don't know what the core story really is.
    Last edited by Fore; 06-16-2017 at 08:35 AM.

No matter what, we are all participants, everything that is, are participants. Though we may not be able to perceive everything that is at this point.

Still participation is the only way to understand. There in lies the problem, our perception is limited to what we know (on a very personal level) at this point in time and what we know keeps changing or modifying is the term I think I should use.

I have to ask considering what you posit. Is not everything in fact an extension of God, therefore is not everything that is created by that which is created by God not a valid creation imbued the qualities of said creation? I mean to me it just seems to follows.

It has always puzzled me to think that anything an omniscient God could create could be bad... Maybe an object lesson, but bad?

I prefer to ask, what are what supposed to be learning to be? Are we not de facto creators?

Forgive me if this seems a tautological post.
    Last edited by whoknows; 06-17-2017 at 07:52 PM.