Page 264 of 271 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    A single sensor monitoring UAP and it's been there a along. Very interesting. (short) Not sure why he is so cryptic about "where to put it" I can't imagine there could be anywhere to put it but space such that you could have 1 sensor. That is, unless, there is some local condition created in the atmosphere by UAP's which could be detected. It's either in the atmosphere or above it, that about ends the places you could put a single sensor that could monitor an entire nation. There is also the component about coordination with other sensors. If it is indeed a satellite, why would it need to coordinate with other data...wouldn't the satellite cover it all? Though if it is some "atmospheric compass" for lack of a better word, it would give direction, but would need additional data collection from units in proximity to provide further detail.

This channel is worth subbing too if you haven't. They just started but they are doing some quality work.
    Two possibilities come to mind:

1) Some type of ground based advanced sensor, picking up on a specific property of all UAPs. (Over the Horizon type of thing)

or

2) A sensor monitoring the Sun's reactions to some aspect of UAP's existence . . .

JMHO!

If the UAP create electromagnetic pertubations you might be able to detect them in the electricity grid. Maybe the coordinating is about monitoring individual local anomalies separate from grid anomalies. That doesn't help with high altitude though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    A single sensor monitoring UAP and it's been there a along. Very interesting. (short) Not sure why he is so cryptic about "where to put it" I can't imagine there could be anywhere to put it but space such that you could have 1 sensor. That is, unless, there is some local condition created in the atmosphere by UAP's which could be detected. It's either in the atmosphere or above it, that about ends the places you could put a single sensor that could monitor an entire nation. There is also the component about coordination with other sensors. If it is indeed a satellite, why would it need to coordinate with other data...wouldn't the satellite cover it all? Though if it is some "atmospheric compass" for lack of a better word, it would give direction, but would need additional data collection from units in proximity to provide further detail.

This channel is worth subbing too if you haven't. They just started but they are doing some quality work.
    Let me add my 2c here.

There have been stories for a few decades that the US has technology that can detect disruptions in the spacetime continuum, things like antigravity, superluminal torsion fields, etc.

The 'where to put it' MAY apply to: if you put them on Earth, the sensing ability is limited fairly locally for objects close to the surface, but your chances are better for detecting items in orbit. If you put the sensors in orbit, you can monitor what's going on on Earth, but you don't observe what's behind you or coming in. The technology is such that it can't do both simultaneously.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

From the chat channel of "The Reality of Remote Viewing", Which the Witness Citizen Youtube channel had yesterday: [/COLOR] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9fOx3BgI90
    Coin-Exchange-Aware-of-influence.png
    For those who don't want to click the large-size image, quoting the text:
    "Coin Exchange​@Witness Citizen You can "mark" a targets "influence field" with a handshake...such as at a party...& access their field and cognitive data later on. As long as the "mark" remains you can gain access."

I honestly wasn't expecting to come across another person using the terminology. Two possibilities, they have educated themselves using local material from here and the OMF, or they have been trained by a third-party using the terminology (could be "ET" or HUMINT.)
    Posting before I've seen the whole thing though, was just surprised to see it pop up.

Looks like it'll be at least 2 more weeks in level 3 lockdown in NZ. I note that some lots have really lost the plot, so there's ever growing resistance to the lockdown measures. The irony is, it's those very people who are allowing it to spread, due to them ignoring the movement restrictions.
    Hopefully I'll be able to have Christmas with family, but at this rate I'm not 100% sure if they could keep it locked down that hard.

My research of the online Youtube channels continues apace, as well as the ongoing mission to identify suitable individuals for information dissemination. I have noted a very odd thing, and that is the majority of the "experiencers" interviewed are not active, or at least I can detect nothing from them (Using Lines of Association [LoA]). I've had far more luck with identifying people via chat handles and avatars, who are easy to point in the right direction. I must admit, they're like people dying of thirst, the moment they start reading the thread it's like they've been hit by a thunderbolt; so, Fore, the discernment factor which signals to an individual "this is true/real" seems to be common to a certain subset of the population. I'm taking a forearmed is forewarned approach; terrible pun.

I can assure people, these people, in general, are going to be eaten alive by the phenomena when it pops up. I notice there is a very distinct narrative popping up from more official govt channels, aside from the demonic angle, which seems to back the "they try to help us, humanity must stop destroying the earth etc." The generative hypothesis has also appeared, which is where each "ET" species/race is from the earth, at various times or from different dimensions. The idea being that the earth itself acts as a sentient lifeform generator, and as each group leaves the earth, eventually a new group is generated to join the old ones.

Other aspects also pop up, like Humanity was manufactured from a preexisting lifeform from earth, and then sent back to develop; to summarise the material. I remember Fore's Advisor had a similar story, where a preexisting facility on the moon was used for the process.
    Based on everything I'm seeing, none of the ideas above are mutually exclusive, and form parts of a greater narrative. Given this is not too outlandish, I can see this being believed by a great many people (essentially forming the nucleus of the "Grand Deception".)

That "ET" telepathic network is certainly on the go, I seeded info about that along with the operational boundaries of areas of the earth and negotiation procedures in the right places, which should spread pretty quickly to various researchers; if they don't already know.
    Running into a fair quantity of interesting new signatures along the way, noticed the first one where it looked back and it didn't know what to do; pretty much "what the hell is this thing".

Be aware I'm running against the clock, I don't think there's much time before things really get going; this is a certain awareness I have going, and it's from a perceptual layer which is rarely wrong.

Keep an eye on the China and Taiwan issue, I suspect that will go boom pretty soon [all Chinese independent media has been effectively shut down recently, after an 11 year run], and I doubt anyone will expect the subsequent nuclear exchange between the USA and China to go the way it does. However, there are other factors at play there, so it might not quite go that far depending on which assets the states deploys; if they deploy it in time there might not even be an "ET" intervention, but that is assuming it is not tampered with.

This basically got rescheduled to be on now; I'm in chat, throwing in the occasional sensitive topic for my own amusement.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFxkXZ0cvgo

Lue has not arrived just yet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    This basically got rescheduled to be on now; I'm in chat, throwing in the occasional sensitive topic for my own amusement.

@Pont
    I jumped in about the 50min mark.
    Didn't hear much new.
    Was the first part more informative?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post

Just viewed the link.

Quite a bit to take away from there if one listens carefully . . .

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    @Pont
    I jumped in about the 50min mark.
    Didn't hear much new.
    Was the first part more informative?
    First 50 minutes were not hugely informative, as there were some delays before Lue was on, and there was also more discussion about his background and general life things; well worth watching, though, it gives more insights into him as a person.

There's this "in passing" thing that goes on with Lue, where he'll mention something, or an aspect of something, which he's not mentioned or confirmed before. One aspect that did pop up was the nature of the environment in which the UFO/UAP is operating.
    So, couple of things, the environment in which the craft is operating is a vacuum. This then leads to another point, which is it is not a UFO, as it is not flying... now, that is semantics, but it would also affect a great deal when a person is hunting through archives etc for info.
    Knock-on effect of operating in a vacuum is this, can't be ionic propulsion, in turn that environmental bubble will be highly insulating, which suggests the heat build-up is mainly in the envelope of the bubble surrounding it. This adjusts the model of how these systems dump that heat into a more onion-like affair, where a reduction in the surface-area of the bubble essentially expels energy in waves outwards (this does match observations in some cases.) It does, however, not exclude ionic propulsion entirely, as the UAP has to be able to operate without the bubble in place. Somewhere on it will be a system which expels matter, in order to allow rotation and repositioning in the bubble.

Alternatively, the vacuum is a misassumption on the part of Lue's team, and the movement within the bubble is simply a side-effect of the craft being at the centre of the gravity well. I also noted another potential misassumption, regarding how-much time-difference there is between the interior and exterior of the bubble; this is an adjustable factor. Having said all that, I don't know if they had access to the actual equipment, and his is a fully informed observation of the Gimbal and other craft.

Edit: I should mention is is also quite possible there is an internal gyroscope involved, most spacecraft use these for rotation on the spot; in fact, I'd be surprised if something so simple and primitive were overlooked, unless they have a substitute.
    Last edited by pontificator; 10-19-2021 at 01:56 AM.

For those of you wanting something concrete:

Meanwhile... I'm revisiting Terrahawks, and a pile of stuff I didn't see/finish as a child in the 80's. I mean, I can't go anywhere, and some of it is quite amusing. The Gerry Anderson series are always good fun: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgn...xKfxSXgvW1VBEA