Page 250 of 271 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Great notes, thanks for sharing. Should help anyone who wants to take it further.

Btw, if a craft made a simple gravity field for propulsion that bent light, then under modern science's understanding it would have to be an insanely intense field because not even the gravity on Jupiter is strong enough to noticeably bend light. So the surrounding water, trees, and everything would get torn up by that strong a field. Either it knows how to control where the gravity field starts and stops, and/or it can bend light without the associated high gravitational forces.
    Actually, you might want to consider that light passing through heated air also bends. You get this effect with heat shimmer from hot surfaces. However, it's unlikely to be the cause here.
    However, let's entertain that notion for a moment, and say the craft is using a mechanism that produces something other than gravitational lensing.
    So, in this fantasy (and it is a fantasy, but worth considering) the craft has a highly-unusual field surrounding it with a bizarre refractive index. Due to the nature of the field, light from the exterior entering will be refracted around the object, and light from the object itself will refract and exit in the opposite direction from where it strikes the field on the inside. As a side effect of the internal reflection refracting to the opposite side, the object will have a distorted image of itself which is 50% closer to the viewer than its actual position. Should the refraction from the interior be directionally based, due to quite strange warping effects, then it is also possible all the photons/types of radiative energy will gather towards a set area, resulting in a smeared 360 degree image of the craft being seen.

Thinking back... I remember there were gravitation effects when Fore's Advisor had a problem with her equipment one day, can't find the exact bit of text this second...

Had a run-in with something last night, after feeling so tired I went to bed at 7pm. Whatever it was, it was seriously bad news. And it took quite a bit of effort to push its field out of mine, which confirmed a suspicion I've had about the overall structure of it and where my "origin" point is for output and primary control.

This harks back to the days and weeks after encountering the glowing orange being. Essentially what happened there was the sealing process had been done to keep any activated abilities in check after the encounter, but there were two problems:
    1) During the encounter I had identified the input and control area, which resulted in a "clash" between its influence field and mine, leading to possible damage and the sealed area being compromised.
    2) Due to a particular place I was passing through each morning, I was being exposed to very high influence levels, which I could hardly miss.

After several days the forced output when passing through that place was so high, the seal disintegrated (I assure you, that sense of relief when that was cleared was quite something.) From a third-eye perspective, something like a round ball surrounded by smoke dissolved, releasing white light [don't think I've mentioned it before, but then again I don't usually report internal imagery as I consider it subjective]. Now, the problem is it resulted in the major influence structures growing towards the right side of the skull, and it does not seem to have much protection from "entities" who want to integrate their own influence field into it. It's a serious nuisance, to put it mildly. Under the wrong circumstances, and if someone was not paying attention, you could quite easily be controlled and manipulated by something prepared to put in the effort.
    Last edited by pontificator; 07-28-2021 at 10:09 AM.

I am sorry for being silent and for causing some of you trouble.

It appears that there is a foreign ET group mistakenly scanning my "known associations". I am currently causing "trouble". I guess ET's need to learn how to share information between groups as they seem to be lacking in exchanging in depth information exchange. (the irony of that statement is not lost on me)

I thank you all for answering some of my questions (with amazing analysis). I'll comment on them in a little bit.

A-10 Warthog chases UFO

If anything truly disturbing happens, simply tell "them" they have the wrong group of people. Maybe they should hire an IT consultant to set up proper infrastructure and their performance is lacking. (well, skip that last part of course)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Well, I would offer very good rates, but I'm not sure how I would file the tax declaration afterwards... it's rather difficult to categorise ethemerial benefits, and I have no clue as to the going trade rate on their equipment.
    Anyway, they don't appear to be asking for any help at the moment, but I doubt they would be that way inclined. [Notes field shift from the one that has been at it for days... if it didn't actually cause weird headaches, then it might not be so bad. It must have little experience in regulating it's outflow towards Human targets.]

Now watching "Top Secret UFO Projects: Declassified" On Netflix. To be frank, I'm checking this one for some light comedic entertainment, and that it is a post UAP release documentary to the public mainstream.
    Seems to have a fair few episodes, so reporting back on this will take a while.

In terms of who's looking in at the moment, same one/s. The field effect developed into a headache, then a migraine which went away after some hours. Given the length of time, they should have found anything they were looking for by now, which suggests they are going for long-term monitoring; this is the sort of behaviour I would expect when they are attempting to mentally model someone, so they can better predict what they will do; their manager/supervisor must really hate them.
    With such modelling ops, usually what happens is that the monitoring seems to increase in intensity when I do unexpected things, or work on sophisticated projects which require the application of original logic in combination with new training. After some time has passed, this lessens until it largely goes away, depending on how well their model has been developed. Then I have some fun at their expense, by doing things quite differently and deploying mind enclaves for operational logic...

I've finally finished that series. Overall, it was quite a good primer on the important bits.
    I noted the usual two agendas:
    1) Government coverup.
    2) Aliens are very misunderstood, and want us to help ourselves, and the universe is one.

So... on 2, if they are as supposedly as highly evolved as they claim, it's clear something has gone seriously wrong, I mean they can't even talk to the right people who could actually do something about the situation. On top of that, they are clearly obsessed with harvesting human genetic material; very inefficiently. Given those two clear problems, it's clear that what is claimed ain't it; it's probably more along the lines of "oh hell, if these humans do themselves in, it'll bring about our end."

Forgot to add, this series is ranked no. 4 in NZ for viewers, and remains in Netflix's top ten. Given what it is competing with, I see a definite interest in the general public, even if they won't admit to it.

Note: The one looking in is certainly long-suffering, I'll have to think of what new horror I'll expose it to next; I have a reputation to maintain after all, besides it being a mask to keep them on their toes. It doesn't seem too keen on coming around for lunch.
    Last edited by pontificator; 08-06-2021 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I am sorry for being silent and for causing some of you trouble.
    No worries, Pontificator filled me in. I think in this case it was something going on in my life. I got baptized recently and that appearance was either the day of baptism or the night before. I was initially sprinkled as an infant, but baptism is to be a public profession of faith and loyalty. That is generally thought of in regards to other people, but in fact it is meant to be public to the seen and unseen world, declaring in no uncertain terms what kingdom you belong too. Typically effects do not precede their causes, but the effects of baptism actually began to occur before it. It's hard to put that into words, but I'm different inside, and that began to be the case as I approached that day. Perhaps that warranted a look in on.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 08-06-2021 at 05:34 PM.

I am beside myself with awe, shock and bewilderment.

I think Tom Delonge literally lifted data off my previous accounts. I just noticed someone posting information that Delonge supposedly released...about how "filaments" intersect with brain tissue to drive conscious activity.

Worse yet, I think DOD research slides share a hell of an uncanny resemblance to all the specifics we've talked about over the years. Did these people really use online forums to source lines of inquiry? It just seems downright bizarre and unreal.

Its inducing shock to my mind. Now I am paranoid as to whether those Human Group ET's really were being serious in saying I was an "Infamous" leaker. I had no idea people would ever actually use it for anything serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I am beside myself with awe, shock and bewilderment.

I think Tom Delonge literally lifted data off my previous accounts. I just noticed someone posting information that Delonge supposedly released...about how "filaments" intersect with brain tissue to drive conscious activity.

Worse yet, I think DOD research slides share a hell of an uncanny resemblance to all the specifics we've talked about over the years. Did these people really use online forums to source lines of inquiry? It just seems downright bizarre and unreal.

Its inducing shock to my mind. Now I am paranoid as to whether those Human Group ET's really were being serious in saying I was an "Infamous" leaker. I had no idea people would ever actually use it for anything serious.
    Any chance we could have a link to those slides?

As it is, back when I started posting on OMF there were some people who were keeping an eye on me. I might have mentioned about them in the past, but let's give some examples:
    1) Near a bus-stop not too far from my prior residence, a rather nice white car was waiting late at night (I used to get home very late, finishing at 5 and then getting back around 8pm+) This particular model (I'd recognise it) was not exactly common, given the price, but what was interesting was the flash from the camera as the individual inside took a picture of me. I made a point of going to side where the driver's window was, looking in, and walking past meaningfully. This was a vehicle with proper tinted windows.
    2) Same journey, a younger man in his 30's, of East-Asian extraction, speaks into his coat when I am departing the bus, saying "he is getting off now." I am the only one leaving the bus.

I personally don't let such amateurs bother me too much, they are not worth the time.

So, what does the above mean? It suggests that encounters are uncommon enough over my way, that they became very interested in what was going on. I concentrated on boring those people to death; I still do. The other problem, is such types do not simply ask questions, they waste rather a lot of time doing spycraft *rollseyes*. After all, why do something sensible when you can make everything painfully awkward for yourself?

So, given that material from forum posts and accurate material at that, should appear later does not surprise me. Most government organisations are largely dysfunctional, and they really do rely on people like Fore, myself, and others to put together their corpus of knowledge. It's pretty sad really, they'd be miles ahead if they simply got rid of their goldfish gazing perspective, and simply invited people around for lunch and a consultation every so often. Although, their approach would suggest they are scared of something, and that in itself is far more interesting. In my case, did they ever realise that they established lines of association which allowed me to bounce throughout their network, and even monitor every object they touched, paper they wrote, person they shook hands with, or phone call they made to another target? I'm a psychic enabler, lines of association are my natural talent, and "others" of all kinds can follow that trail.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Most government organisations are largely dysfunctional, and they really do rely on people like Fore, myself, and others to put together their corpus of knowledge. It's pretty sad really, they'd be miles ahead if they simply got rid of their goldfish gazing perspective, and simply invited people around for lunch and a consultation every so often.
    Calm down cowboy .

Either they really do collect data from UFOlogy or the dataset their using is the same as where I drew mine from. Which is just makes me feel afraid about not taking warnings from all sorts not to say this or that or the many warnings about how dangerous it was.

It makes me blink a few times silently in disbelief to see high ranking individuals in military and government saying almost verbatim the same things decades later. I am just...rather surprised.

The thing that crosses my mind is how the Human side of this equation felt seeing someone typing it away in sheer ignorance of the gravity of that information being divulged....I am wondering how they felt about it? Does it piss them off like it does the ET? Or do they think it is just interesting or...??

I for one hope I didn't have any indirect hand in the data at TTSA or Disclosure. Cause' I don't want that on my record. Hope God doesn't crucify me if I did more than I imagined. To me it was just a way to vent frustration at how things went. I assumed it was just imperceptible ripples in a big pond. Neither here nor there. Nothing of significance. The ET were just overzealous in threats and nothing mattered one way or the other.

Yet, I am sitting here with a scowl on my face wondering if every kind of warning from the UT to the ET was more grounded in reality than I imagined. To me, as long as I could get away with it and helped someone here and there it was better than staying silent. I didn't expect what I said or didn't say would have any meaningful impact. Yikes.

--------------

For my mental health, I am going to frame it as the Human Groups and I just came to the same conclusions coincidentally. That saying things or not saying them is a moot event.

Edit: Then again, I remember at times going years back and rereading my own posts to see what others referred to at times. Everytime I was always shocked at how little I actually hid and just how much detail I put into things. (and that's with ET censoring topics!). Sheesh, if you want to share a secret with me, don't, I'll broadcast it everywhere. (Well, more often than not.)
    Last edited by Fore; 08-12-2021 at 06:51 AM.