Page 231 of 271 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Hi again Fore!
    I remember way back how you described seeing imminent probaple future developments as paths with crossinhs/split points where with right kind of weighting the trajectory could be changed, but outside those moments, it was very likely that the trajectory/path would go as espected. In this light, small-scale future sight isn’t neccessarely that hard for those somewhat above humans, but once more vectors become involved, more processong is required. Also, the future affecting the past with waves causing premonitions has be speculated, thouh that is different mechanic.
    creators vs. griefers

@Fore, reading through this has brought the attention of all sorts of things, plus a few new concepts. Thank you, I'll be thoroughly examining them over time, and also the matters you have covered. I am particularly interested in the nature of the unlocking system for Biblical understanding, and I'll need to double-check some things; btw, both Jesus and God have a very interesting sense of humour in the bible, when you spot it in action; their Angels, however, are very matter of fact, and seem to lack this; they are also restricted by both truth and obligative equivalency i.e I don't want to die like that, in which case they'll see you off in a different manner; Angels seem to lack sarcasm.

Hi Fore, your recent posts bring to mind what Luis Elizondo was talking about in a recent interview. He mentioned some beings may in fact exist in some way, spread across time. That why they're not visible to us easily in our small time slice. Makes sense to what I've heard of the space between lives that we migrate through. It seems almost outside of normal time
    Think psychic ability can be earned in past lives, so not necessarily surprising that abilities might be of a high order.
    Even angels or higher entities are all made of the same stuff really, some no doubt choose lives here to help others.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 02-27-2021 at 12:17 AM.

Looks like I'm going back into level 3 lockdown for the next 7 days. Glad I did all the server repairs and bits in time
    In this case, because it is an outbreak in the "most vulnerable" areas of society, it'll likely remain as a pool of infections which periodically break out...
    @Fore, I was considering one of the problems with indexing timespans in Angels would be the factor they exist out of our paradigm. So you can have the situation where they existed before this universe, and effectively after it as well, because they are external to our point of reference. In turn, indexing might only be valid for times and places where they have entered our system, and therefore have a "time relevant" phase which can be examined.

If angels are created 'as is' and obediently stay within their assigned parameters, their powers may not develop beyond what they were given. Meanwhile, humans and aliens, having more freewill and the foolhardiness to use it unwisely, could keep developing powers to freakish degrees.

Also, maybe since humans and aliens are immersed more deeply within time, they may have a better vantage point along it. Whereas angels seem native to some higher eternal kingdom of heaven type place foreign to our concept of time.

Good question, though, on whether A's people were humanoids like us who advanced up to that level, or were angels who fell to that level. Can't help but think of "Semjase" resembling "Samyaza," the leader of the fallen angels in the Book of Enoch. Then again, since the Book of Enoch had no separate term for "aliens" there's no guarantee the fallen angels mentioned there were necessarily angels and not aliens.

That said, I would think that given enough time, knowledge, technology, genetic engineering, we could live hundreds of years, have IQs of 500-1000, phase between realms, and develop higher structures to see probability trajectories far into the future.

But I'll definitely admit that there's a Luciferian quality to the Nordic/Pleiadean aliens with their intellectual and technological Über-ness. To be able to shut off empathy on command in order to do terrible things, that's not far from Crowley's "do what thou wilt" and "love under will" philosophy. And it's funny how one of their alleged insignias is a winged serpent.
    Last edited by montalk; 02-28-2021 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaRZ View Post
    I dropped by and saw that you had made some new post Fore. It's been a long time since we communicated any. Very good to read your words once again.

So many people think of Angels as all the same. Really Angels are Messengers sent to deliver. The spirit realm is full of from higher tier too lower tier beings that are known as elohim. I believe everyone and everything in the spirit realm is an elohim. Yes! the ultimate Elohim is God.
    It's good to see you again. I am happy to hear from you .

I have noticed different types, and noticed years ago that I would see the same Angel person several years apart without remembering having seen them before or knowing of them personally.

I realized then that they must be assigned areas or a patrol route.

I have also witnessed different types performing strange activities that boggle the mind when you witness them. I fell kind of embarrassed to report of what I've seen them doing back then as it was bizarre and unexpected.

Yet after getting more familiar with the Bible I can confirm that many of those accounts are indeed true. Like I wouldn't have assumed that Angels stand at different heights in the sky watching over the area. Would have never had occurred to me if I hadn't seen it and noted them communicating (on rare occasion mind you) on something they witnessed from above ground level.

Or an Angel during a heavy thunderstorm hanging around in the storm itself and apparently causing lightning strikes (why??) and talking back at me when we both noticed one another. It came down and checked me out and I stared at it. Somewhat larger than humanoid form. Makes it 100x more believable those account in the Bible of lightning from a blue sky. I can see it happening.

Or an Angel speaking aloud causing a thundering roar like a thunder clap that some hear as words and others only hear the thunder itself.

Or an Angel who is human sized standing silently in the air and looks like it's lit up and wears something like a toga that is flapping in the wind but looks like silver and chrome. (I think that the right description of the article of clothing)

Or Angels who appear to be slightly larger than a regular person who seem be more like soldiers. Who engage a malevolent entity when you notice the orders being issued to them.

Saw in the Bible the similar depictions of those beings I once witnessed surrounding the brightness of God that sound like thundering voices of impressive magnitude.

Or how the Angels seem to be able to see all of this on a continual basis even from the ground. How they have a hierarchy from inside the brightness and around it that controls everything.

-----------------
    I cannot say anything in the Bible is untrue. It is fully checks out and is legit and accurate. I don't think I could ever even have imagined 99% of it let alone thought it up.

I think there are even little details that most Christians don't seem to notice that I do because of my background experience.

It's more like a feeling of "who knew or could have imagined it being something like this"? I would have honestly imagined it differently if I had to make it up.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Like for example, it becoming more and more obvious to me as I study up on the Bible that reality isn't objective as I imagined it would be. Like Garuda once mentioned (in private I think?) those people who think that reality is a dream that God is having, probably might be spot on.

It's subtle, but the Scriptures paint a picture that we are all cut from God's fabric of life. While we (especially humanity) is independent of the main fabric that IS God. We are like a blank tape, without any of the wisdom, knowledge, experience or insight. Cut off.

When we die, our fabric goes back to the source.

----------------------

But I suspect there is a deeper story. (perhaps I am wrong or just being poetic?)
    It seems like all of creation is perhaps made of a part of God itself. Everything obeys His Will and Commands. We are like independent fish swimming in someone else. When He (God) influences it with His Holy Spirit, it's just like making revisions inside a dream he's having. (an Analogy)

--------------
    Another Analogy,
    If I am in a dream, and I am aware that I am dreaming. I can see an environment around me. I can control it's content. I have a body or avatar inside that dreamscape, but that body in the dreamscape is not the real me.

I myself (the avatar) have a singular perspective but I don't control the dream directly. I hand it off to my "higher self" who is busy with rendering the dreamscape. When the "Higher Self" orchestrates a change to the dreamscape or it's contents or physics, there is a manifestation of a force of will that controls that landscape.

The scenery changes according to that interplay. Even though I am a single person, it's all aspects of that single persons will that makes it all change.

----------------
    I cannot help but find intriguing parallels with how scripture describes how everything came about.

Jesus would be like the Avatar inside the dreamscape (reality).
    God would be like His "Higher Self" doing all of the work orders and maintaining the illusion of the dreamscape.
    The Holy Spirit is like that manifestation of force formed inside the dreamscape; That "Will" that brings about ordered changes as desired.

------------------
    Inside the dreamscape there are lots of characters. Many of which you don't actually control and can interact with. Nor do you experience their direct perspective. They are a part of you, but they are autonomous/independent. With histories and memories and the likeness of behaviors like yours.

They can't exert any changes on the dreamscape itself unless you personally desire it or they use their own capabilities that their body allows them.

---------------------
    It appears we are indeed made in the same image as God. As He states.

The Prophets sometimes used interesting language to describe being in the direct presence of God. Things such as "the fullness of joy". And I wonder, if you were in front of God, (not looking directly at Him mind you) would you become aware of looking at the fabric of life that we are all cut from?
    What would that experience be like, to suddenly realize that there is a central dreamer and we aren't them? Are we just a tiny spark from a greater unified thing?

Is Heaven just the ability to rejoin the main fabric once again and retain our separate singular perspective as people?

If God is the dreamscape engine, then it makes perfect sense that everything we did, do, or will ever do is already known. Every thought process, how many hairs are on our head, our every word or deed is already processed and recorded.

We are perhaps like third party avatars in a dreamscape. We don't know what the main body is doing. But everything we do is processed by the main body and remembered. As avatars with a singular perspective we can only experience the dreamscape from a single vantage point and in slices of ordered time.

But what does the "Higher Self" (God) as the central dreamer actually know about how this all turns out?

Example References:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj0cVBYKaEg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtrjViTgPHs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFggyj_9Rqo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2noonMEnSFg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_4LpZgm2nw
    Last edited by Fore; 03-01-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkki View Post
    Hi again Fore!
    I remember way back how you described seeing imminent probaple future developments as paths with crossinhs/split points where with right kind of weighting the trajectory could be changed, but outside those moments, it was very likely that the trajectory/path would go as espected. In this light, small-scale future sight isn’t neccessarely that hard for those somewhat above humans,
    Hi Again Arkki, long time no see. Sorry if my responses to everyone are less involved, but I just don't put as much effort anymore in terms of clarity.

It's off the cuff responses now adays.

I'd like to point out some detail. That I dont' know if seeing into the future is necessarily "evolved" as a skill. I can only say for certain, that you need a series of elements working together to make it effectively work.

While I am curious, I am not a genius nor particularly gifted.
    I know for certain you need an influence field and the perception of it.
    I also know you need an invisible mechanism that brings together different kinds of data and reformats it to something useful for perception.

I am perfectly human, all the flaws included.
    What might be the secret sauce, is something which does the work of handling the interplay of bringing together the various functions. I can't put my finger on it, but I suspect I have something in my field which is doing all the heavy lifting. I have long suspected it is something that didn't originate with me.

I don't have a name for it, nor do I know what it is, or if there is even anything.
    All I do know, is that it is far too convenient for a normal individual to develop these kinds of abilities in my past; which I now leave completely dormant and largely unused.

I suspect just about everyone in this thread has a "higher mind" component. Though, it might be invisible or hard to perceive without training.

I also suspect you all have varying degree of the same kinds of internal and external structures, but they probably aren't active nor uniformly controlled by "something" which acts between all those interplays and intercommunications within "one body".

I am very sure you all are able to process, emit and perceive "influence". I am also sure you have all the interconnects. (wild assumption)

-----------------

So then, I think the main component missing is training, education, a mechanism to control the interplay between every component, a mechanism to perceive and control information and turn them into actions.

Has anything I've described sound like something evolved? (probably trained or acquired would be more appropriate)

The only detail that might be a stumbling block for many is how the brain grows and settles natural connections with those aforementioned structures. That might be why ET design bodies for that purpose; to maximize potential.

-----------------

I've only learned back then that the more developed your psychic field is, the larger the distance in time you can perceive information.

I also know the reason I saw static in the future years where I am now living and call the present is because I took my field and associated structures down to literally nothing. Therefore it is logical to assume, that my current structures cannot effectively communicate with the past versions of itself.

Thereby breaking the bridge between spans of time. I end up seeing very little 5 or so years prior about the now time period. I thought it might be electric noise or high energy radiation above the atmosphere or in the atmosphere, but really it just seems to be because I turned the switch on my influence field to as close as I can get it to "off".

Quote Originally Posted by Arkki View Post
    but once more vectors become involved, more processong is required. Also, the future affecting the past with waves causing premonitions has be speculated, thouh that is different mechanic.
    I'd say that you can feed your past self future information. Or read future information from reading a future status of yourself.

Influence Output seems to correlate with active structures and that in turn correlates with perception of all kinds.

I also know from previously showing off before I joined the forums, that telling someone the future does not necessarily change the trajectory of events. It was seemingly, getting someone to acknowledge it as the truth and then establishing an agreement to change it, causes the trajectory to change.

For example, I knew about being demoted from Moderator about a month or maybe 4. Because I was looking up miscellaneous info and noticed the status of my future self was referenced as such multiple times. I think I blurted it out to Calikid in private when I was more certain about it.

Despite that I wasn't able to change it. Because the decisions weren't up to me. So I had no ability affect it.

-------------
    Before that I also knew of the old forum on proboards being an inconvenience for some ET (or all involved ET I should say?). I also remember one of the Grey Males mentioned a timeline and a claimed attack at the server by someone in the "human groups" wanting it to be removed. That I should back up just my thread. (not related to the forum or its people)

I think it was blurted out by me as well but in private in front of everyone.
    That was when the datacenter transformer explosion occurred.
    Server 21 was the last two servers migrated and duplicated to a new rack.
    Not sure what happened to the original copy.

-------------
    Later on before Proboards server went away,
    I was also aware of the fever pitch and threatening behaviors coming from ET and ET supervisors who said lots of nasty and really threatening things down the line and I could read the signs written in plain writting..... I can safely say [I/we] were well played.

I believe the last copy of proboards was made and held by two/three people, one of them was me and someone else I don't recall and a third, but I don't recall how I came across that. I think the second copy was mentioned in emails, but the third I think I gleaned it elsewhere(?) Amazingly my thread alone would not backup and would always fail. I think I only got a partial copy.
    Had to redo that single thread tons of times.

------------

Either way, just because you know of something or have an inkling of something happening in a future state...does not mean you have any real leverage to change the outcome.

Just knowing is not enough. You can create instability by talking about it, but it only solidifies a change if you know what to change about it in the present.
    Last edited by Fore; 03-03-2021 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    If angels are created 'as is' and obediently stay within their assigned parameters, their powers may not develop beyond what they were given. Meanwhile, humans and aliens, having more freewill and the foolhardiness to use it unwisely, could keep developing powers to freakish degrees.

Also, maybe since humans and aliens are immersed more deeply within time, they may have a better vantage point along it. Whereas angels seem native to some higher eternal kingdom of heaven type place foreign to our concept of time.
    Could be.

I recall I had read one particular angels mind and their memories didn't make sense. I recall noticing the design of their consciousness is like a precursor to ours or like a close cousin. Like some kind of reused template. ET's mind feel very different.

I tried to pull up visual memories from Angels years ago, but all I got was difficult to resolve memories of a landscape-like environment. Though, I could tell my mind was giving me that "there was an error" like feeling even while trying to index what is distant by time and what was closer to present memories. Like I couldn't piece it together.

Reading a demons mind is pretty easy. Their memories are outright disgusting or saddening....yet intriguing and informative on some tidbits. Some of them have a lag time before they attempt to reject an active mind reading. But they can imitate a human mindset with little effort.

Good question, though, on whether A's people were humanoids like us who advanced up to that level, or were angels who fell to that level. Can't help but think of "Semjase" resembling "Samyaza," the leader of the fallen angels in the Book of Enoch. Then again, since the Book of Enoch had no separate term for "aliens" there's no guarantee the fallen angels mentioned there were necessarily angels and not aliens.
    You reminded me of two things I found interesting about "Semjase".

I don't recall if it was you or someone else who pointed out that there were stories about her hitting her head during an encounter with a priest and being put out of commission. I looked it up back then, and I recall thinking it reads like a blooper reel. Though I think I only found excerpts.

If I recall correctly, "Semjaze" was in someone room on Earth and then she got scared/frightened because someone had visited and fell over and hit the floor. (or something like that, I think it was translated)

Something about the woman called "Semjaze" didn't like people who had light/spirit inside them. That they avoided it? The incident caused her injury and she was "hospitalized".

I don't know if it was a poor translation but it sounded like hilarious comedy of a fallen angel trying to avoid contact with the Holy Spirit or something.

If anyone is more familiar with the story, I would love to hear of it retold as my memory of reading it is somewhat fuzzy after so many years.

That said, I would think that given enough time, knowledge, technology, genetic engineering, we could live hundreds of years, have IQs of 500-1000, phase between realms, and develop higher structures to see probability trajectories far into the future.
    Now that you mention it, I don't think I have ever encountered a super intelligent Angel or anything.

They are straightforward, often stern and otherwise straight to the point. I don't recall ever remarking that they have any incredible levels of intelligence. (perhaps only that their spiritual influence is amazing)

But I'll definitely admit that there's a Luciferian quality to the Nordic/Pleiadean aliens with their intellectual and technological Über-ness. To be able to shut off empathy on command in order to do terrible things,
    Oh I know that trick. Never used it though.

I think I have mentioned before how they exercise such authoritative control over themselves (specifically their body and mind) that even natural reactions in themselves can be curtailed.

(Not to mention, if they blanket someone elses "influence" fabric, they can pretty much enforce that authority on someone elses mind/body and psychic components.)

I'd say it is a consequence of their implementations.

-----------------

I also realized last night after reading my own commentary, that if I do anything psychic, I am pretty much relying on using my own spiritual fabric/psychic force/influence to do any specific act.

I quickly reflected on the fact that using my own "fabric" to mimic God's Holy Spirit (Fabric) is the only reason why changes can occur inside reality. The mechanisms are clearly built into reality itself. If they were built into reality, then "someone" must have had an intention of eventually using it.

-----------

It isn't too far fetched for God to part the waters in Exodus through Moses using those mechanisms. As Moses was clearly given some level of "Administrative access" to the Holy Spirit to alter reality. In fact, in other books, it refers to the moments when they crossed between the waters and adds a little bit of essential info. Such as the million or so people walking through the "clouds" while between the waters.

A normal human person might assume this means they were walking through a mist of water, but the Bible specifically points out they walked on dry land as they got to the otherside. Therefore the "clouds" almost certainly refers to the splitting channel that the Holy Spirit has created to divide the 200ft deep waters on either side. Just like in paranormal circles are familiar that extremely dense spiritual presences can create a sort of "ectoplasm". It is like a physics defying manifestation of white smoke that moves against the wind.

So that means these million or more people were aware of the "cloud" (Holy Spirit) they were walking through was holding the waters back on either side until they were all the way through. This same "cloud" guided them during the day, and at night it looked like a column of fire.

A similar pillar of fire kept their enemies at bay as they crossed between the waters. Though, I think the Bible refers to it as an Angel in some texts.

When they got to Mt. Sinai (the meeting place of God) where the ten commandments were given to them, they saw a burning mountain top, shaking earthquakes, lightning and thundering, and a "cloud" that surrounded the top of the mountain to keep them from seeing.

They were told no one could set foot on the mountain otherwise they would die.
    ----------
    The Apostles who were directly under Christ teachings, received the "Holy Spirit" (and the authority to use it). The area became extremely windy and as the Holy Spirit came into them, people saw "tongues of fire" (flames or light) above the apostles heads.

They then left, and performed the miracles of the book of ACTS. Some of the same miracles as Christ through the use of the Holy Spirit.

------------

Though, what boggles some Christians is why exactly God got angry with Moses and removed some of his privilege's when he was performing one of the miracles. Of using his staff to strike rocks and produce copious amounts of water to a million+ from the rocks. He abused his authority while angry and struck a rock to make water without making it obvious that God was the one doing it through Him. Probably making people think that Moses was the one who was performing the miracles through "his own" power.

Which is later a problem in the New Testament as Jesus needs to keep reiterating who was actually performing the miracles for Moses.

that's not far from Crowley's "do what thou wilt" and "love under will" philosophy. And it's funny how one of their alleged insignias is a winged serpent.
    Seriously?

Wow, they really don't hide it very much huh...
    Last edited by Fore; 03-04-2021 at 04:12 AM.

Lots of evac going on over in NZ due to tsunami risk. Not in immediate path, but then again if it's like Japan that might not matter.
    Note: Started reading Communion a couple of days back after getting a copy, interesting read so far; about half-way through due to time constraints. Can confirm the work is "active", way too easy to identify and connect to some elements passively [lots of correlations in this book, lots of bits I recognise, lots of descriptions I've personally seen. Author is, however, not particularly robust, so he has a hard-time examining things during encounters due to obvious effects]. Can also confirm my mechanical watch stopped working at 4:27am this morning, as it somehow ran out of spring power, despite winding that night.
    Should be coming out of lock down soon, due to new cases not emerging. Vaccination program is gathering pace, and there is debate if most vulnerable communities should be vaccinated first in a blitz.