Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220
Results 2,191 to 2,195 of 2195

Thread: What we think we know so far

@Fore, The Advisor's reappearance cannot be that many years out now, 4 or less, right? I am under the impression this will be post-fall, you thinking of looping back again or will you let things pan out this time? (I have a suspicion that you looped back into a different scenario this time around, thus you can run into "yourself" on a different run in the same timestream.)

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    @Fore, The Advisor's reappearance cannot be that many years out now, 4 or less, right? I am under the impression this will be post-fall, you thinking of looping back again or will you let things pan out this time? (I have a suspicion that you looped back into a different scenario this time around, thus you can run into "yourself" on a different run in the same timestream.)
    Fore hasn't been here for over a year now.

Has anybody heard from him recently?
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Fore hasn't been here for over a year now.

Has anybody heard from him recently?
    That is a good question... Hope that Fore is okay...

Have had a pretty nasty headache and nausea effect since the Friday Christchurch attacks. Since they've started burying them, the effect has mostly dissipated. I've noticed a pretty similar pattern with people who die violent deaths around here, and it is proximity based; I suspect the death-rate on that day intensified the shockwave. Fortunately, nothing came visiting.

Please note, censorship over NZ way surrounding this event is very hardcore, so I won't say very much more beyond the above observation. It is not legally safe to discuss the actual event.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Have had a pretty nasty headache and nausea effect since the Friday Christchurch attacks. Since they've started burying them, the effect has mostly dissipated. I've noticed a pretty similar pattern with people who die violent deaths around here, and it is proximity based; I suspect the death-rate on that day intensified the shockwave. Fortunately, nothing came visiting.

Please note, censorship over NZ way surrounding this event is very hardcore, so I won't say very much more beyond the above observation. It is not legally safe to discuss the actual event.
    News of the massacre at Christchurch also gave me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.
    Anyone who would carry out such a heinous act in a place of worship, gunning down unarmed men women and children, is a coward in my book.
    Glad he was captured, hopefully he will be punished to the full extent of the law.
    Condolences, I feel your pain.

As for the NZ news blackout. We see the PM on the news (USA News Media) making statements about the event, so I imagine some details are discussed publicly.
    Why do you think there is news suppression? Fear of copy-cats?
    The online social-media streaming by the perpetrator was certainly a sick perversion.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008