Page 269 of 271 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271 LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Blog Entries
    @Pontificator.
    At one point I was a bit confused.
    The way you discussed the "entities", was almost like they were having a turf war over who got to use you.
    Was it physical space they wanted to occupy? Or certain people?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

@calikid Turf war over who claims ownership. In terms of who you will see, typical operational layout appears to be Administrator [project owner representative], workers [personnel resident to the zone of control.]
    Remember, these guys think of people like livestock, we don't even match their requirements for sentience.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    @calikid Turf war over who claims ownership. In terms of who you will see, typical operational layout appears to be Administrator [project owner representative], workers [personnel resident to the zone of control.]
    Remember, these guys think of people like livestock, we don't even match their requirements for sentience.
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    Attachment 1008

@Sansanoy I've been taking the fish oil capsules for a while now, as a test, so I think I can safely report that they don't seem to make a difference to PSI ability.

Pont_Show2.jpg

Next interview is on Friday the 14th, 4pm EST. (Tomorrow.)
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiL...tPDxw/featured

Spaghetti Lee will probably put the link up close to start time; if you subscribe, you should get an alert at that moment if you allow YouTube subscription notifications/toasts/popups.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    MIssed it. At the clinic, visiting doctor... routine. No worries.
    Will have to catch recorded version.
    Thanks for sharing the link.
    Attachment 1008

Nice! These shows are so short!
    Could listen a few hours on the background. Hearing the voice changer took some time to get to used to, but now it works. I know the show focuses on encounters, but damn, idea of you structuring a lecture on the model of how PSI/mind works would be something! Also, peculiar to see the reaction from people who are not familiar with contents of these threads.

For old times sake, had to leave little bait there in comments Maybe some fresh faces will find here!
    creators vs. griefers

Quote Originally Posted by Arkki View Post
    Nice! These shows are so short!
    Could listen a few hours on the background. Hearing the voice changer took some time to get to used to, but now it works. I know the show focuses on encounters, but damn, idea of you structuring a lecture on the model of how PSI/mind works would be something! Also, peculiar to see the reaction from people who are not familiar with contents of these threads.

For old times sake, had to leave little bait there in comments Maybe some fresh faces will find here!
    Nice to see you still around Arkki.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

From Discord:

• Pontificator.OMF — Today at 13:25

Just so you know what I'm working on in the background: https://gab.com/abducteejournal/post...13038106260846

Gab Social
      AbducteeJournal on Gab: ''
      AbducteeJournal on Gab: 'Lines of Association. Ever since I met @Fore and then later @PontificatorOMF I have been able to expand my knowledge of the alien/hybrid psychic approach. This was a major hole in my knowledge about how they are able to switch an abductee’s brain state, manipulate their emotions/perceptions, and induce a number of effect...

• It's led to an awful lot of interesting effects, and working out how to remove various forms of communication blocks (watching entity, modified psychology and influence, direct rod assembly blockages etc) The requirements for proper telepathy are also being worked on, it appears repeated exposure of an individuals influence field to another persons influence field it required, over a protracted period of time. (An "ET", as Fore said, can simply do this in a day or two by polling a target every few seconds) This repeated expose will stain both fields, and as the stain increases, so does the influence interplay, leading to more spillover in terms of cognition. After a time, this leads to greater and greater telepathic effects.

• At some point, it should be possible to have "audio" telepathy, but so far it's possible to sense a persons hair against their face, temperature changes, some body state changes, emotions can be transmitted (very much subject to skill). Directed attention can be detected, so you know when someone is thinking of you, and you can literally pull up discord on PC or phone and see they are typing. I have noticed there can be a 6 second delay on some transmission, and it could be a distance thing (NZ to states.)

• Pontificator.OMF

There is an oddity with field interplay, and that is as you are exposed to the other person more, and they to you, the fields normalise in a fashion. This means you both become more like one another, and in turn this means choosing your friends wisely. I'm personally thinking influence shards might mitigate this problem to a certain extent, but I don't have someone to test that on this second, and I'm also not 100% on how to make a shard and then insert it into someone (especially safely, in both cases. I don't want to make a shard from the fingertip of my little finger, then discover the actual fingertip goes black and dies some weeks later.)

Last edited by pontificator; 01-31-2022 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Kill horrible text formatting tags.