Page 267 of 271 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Forget to add, my psychometry is now working when I touch anything someone has touched. However, it's quite useless, it only shows the body part which came in contact with the object to a certain radius; about 20 cm orb displaying area "seen" by the object, does not perceive through skin of subject, does not record clothing or objects. It's like seeing something in the dark, except the edges softly fade into darkness, and the luminosity is as normal daylight.

No idea if it shows covered tattoos, the ink might not be recorded like worn objects. Might have to check that.

*mutters* Blasted useless stuff developing again... it's never anything quality, like being able to read documents with 20/20 vision in a secret vault.

Spotted a problem finding a file. Found my old account while looking for said file, and then spotted that a particular part described had since been screened in me with a different memory; it came back to me pretty quickly, and references an event which has yet to happen, or the nature of the place the entity took me. Given I am aware this happened, I thought now was an excellent time to give whoever took that memory away a big middle finger (boy, it didn't like that.)

For you reading pleasure, with extensive extra notes and info:
    <Telepathic Layer 1> - General audio telepathy, first intonation of language.
    <Telepathic Layer 2> - General audio telepathy, second intonation of language, acts as clarifying language for Telepathy layer 1, almost simultaneous.
    <Telepathic Layer 3> - Emotion telepathy, communicates what the other is feeling, or also perhaps what they want you to feel.
    <Telepathic Layer 4> - Intuition, non-audio, a knowledge layer communicating clarification, communicating ambient knowledge. Possible blocks of knowledge system.
    <Internal Segrigated System> - Emotion, internal voice, non-external-entity-perceptable thinking.
    [] - Indicating additional information, later clarification.

The story has been told before in the thread, but to put it more succinctly in a scientific testing manner:

Placement is on back, looking straight up, conditions at time were darkness with very low-level filtered light from left side.
    [My bed was placed in that room such that the left side was against the wall with a window. The head of the bed was towards the left wall, as you enter the room, which was a relatively boxy affair. The window is approximately 1.5 meters above the floor, inset into the wall, and has a standard rail arrangement for vertical blinds. The light filtered through the gaps of these blinds, illuminating anything appearing with vertical bars of light, and also providing ambient light in general. A surface close to me would effectively appear to have horizontal lines of light across it, given the way light falls across it.]

1) See top of grey head with eyes looking over me [ light appears in horizontal stripes against it, highlighting contours, estimate top 33% of head ]. Because the head is upside down from my perspective and only half-visible, I am momentarily confused as to what I am looking at. Personally have emotion of excitement, nothing from grey. {The head was not steady, same degree of moment as if someone were hovering over you casually.}

2) First thought, oh, subconsciously make sure I am not about to attack, and tell myself to calm down [I use my first name when doing this].

3) [Grey reacts as if something unpleasant has sprayed in it's face, annoyed looking frown appears around the top of it's eyes, no apparent eyelids and frown does not push skin down and over any portion of the eye.] Grey moves out of field of vision, towards behind me, and slightly left in terms of movement [ further behind me, may have stood up {actually, probable}]. 1 Second. [I wait, doing nothing.]

4) First name is said telepathically {Telepathic layer 1}, voice is male, artificial, no resonance, no breathing, pure intonation [definitely not recreatable in spoken form, am certain is not recreatable using sound producing apparatus].

5) I wait, pause of 1.5 seconds, telepathically told "I am Here" {Telepathic layer 1}, directional feeling implied {Telepathic layer 4}.

6) Turn head to right. Subtle white/orange glow as being lights up. Whips of still smoke visible. Breathing rib-cage visible, not muscular. Arms visible above elbow, not muscular. Experience immense puzzlement when I see the face, cycle memories to determine no known previous combination, beings form is unexpected. Subconscious non-verbal thought of what the hell is that {Internal segregated system}.

7)Being has very round black orbs as eyes [1.5cm at best], distinct notch noted at ridge line of each eye [centre], head appears proportional, not viewable from waist down, has two arms, finger count and hands not viewable. [The face is badly obscured around the jaw due to influence output creating too much still smoke. It's clearly masking its face.]
    Distance to being based on personal arm length, 1.2 meters, myopic eyesight capable of 30cm range before minor fuzz begins.

9) Orange glow of being started and increased to maximum during turn, 0.5 seconds estimate, glow has elements of consistent bio-plasma effect [the influence output is quite high, causing the physical manifestation of "still" whips of smoke hugging close to its body]. Nearest equivalent is muted glow-stick. Usage of Orange to human eyesight does not cause discomfort or loss of night-vision effects.

9) Being induces feeling of overwhelming honour as emotion {via Telepathy layer 3}. Being unfamiliar with this emotion I do not know how to react to it {Telepathic layer 4 clarifies emotion is "honour" when I puzzle what it is supposed to be within internal segregated system, this is almost instantaneous}. Internally I am still excited, come to logical conclusion that being is inducing feeling {Internal segregated system}, feel electrical discharge [ minor ] in right hemisphere of brain [centre, back a bit] that confirms suspicion [ I have run an internal test ].

10) To confirm it is not an hallucination, I gently reach out and hold its upper arm very gently. [The temperature of the arm is tepid. The resistance is relatively solid, like a vegetable. The surface feels mottled like an orange, or the fruit called the "Buddhas Hand." The is no apparent fat layer and the skin is not independent of the layer beneath.]

11) {Internal segregated system, determine a question to ask, dismiss asking name[/who are you] as they don't use them, settle on something original, and more per tenant.} Ask question "what are you?". 0.3 seconds beings head looks up 3cm [ based on jaw line, it is now effectively looking down at me based on new head position], slight adjustment of pose. [Now, two possibilities there, it was offended, or it had not noted my myopia would prevent me from recognising the assumed persona it was trying to portray. I did have a slight impression is was looking at something above me for clarification.]

12) Telepathic response, two possible interpretations run simultaneously "I am the penultimate human form"{Telepathy layer 1}/"I am the pinnacle of human evolution"{Telepathy layer 2} : Implication is that there is a set of missing words in the English language that would adequately convey this {Telepathy layer 4}. [Note the "I am" of the second layer came so soon, and was the same as layer one, that the communication effectively branched from one to two layers.]

13) 0.3 seconds Personal emotion shifts to kinship {me to it via Telepathy Layer 3}:I quite like the being:Emotion of honour still present. Agreement from the being {Telepathy layer 3, it matches the emotion} [The kinship conclusion came about from considering the answer from the point of view of the entities known as beholder kin in the AD&D 2nd Ed Monstrous Manual, which seemed to be the nearest concept to what this being was in terms of makeup. {Internal segregated layer}]

14) Quickly ask question "and the greys?": It should be noted I had a non-emotional intuitive feeling of "speed required, time is running out" before asking this question {Telepathic/intuition layer 4 in effect}. [The synchronicity produced by the agreement of kinship effectively allowed it to gain control of the situation, as I was no-longer in an excited state, and it could then determine my influence pattern via brain-state polling and therefore make changes to me on the fly.]

15) Being answered in multiple streams of emotion and telepathy:
    Unknown feeling on subject, followed by disappointment towards them {Telepathy layer 3}. [I'm pretty sure Telepathy Layer 4 suggested it was disappointed it was not being asked more about itself. Perhaps it liked being the centre of attention or was vain?]
    "They are biological robots"{Telepathy layer 1}/"They are Biological machines"{Telepathy layer 2}/"limited to purpose"{Telepathy, As emotion layer, layer 3} [ usage of all statements simultaneously implies lack of words in English language, I note it did not use layer 4 to communicate actual knowledge ].

16) Immediate shift to REM on completion of statement [unconsciousness in my definition, therefore knock-out], definitely fulfilled parameters of REM sleep.
    <cont>

<cont>

17) Parameters of REM sleep cover flowing random subject areas: [This happens with each encounter I have with a being where I start fully conscious, I get three higher-mind interpreted visions of future events, about a decade or so out for each. The being was in the same position for each vision, as I was both in its control, still seeing it, and also experiencing the visions simultaneously.]
    Father frantically looking for information in a magazine of indeterminate type, circling areas of letters as if in quest for information that is not there. Obvious implication of madness/obsession. {Future event connected to my older self 10 years later [I can see why I thought it was my father], frantically trying to avert financial disaster, and dealing with seriously crappy information.}
    The Being standing with my parents, have eye contact with being, indeterminate background. [Purple tree behind them, right of centre. Rest of trees are white/grey, as though petrified. My parents are dressed in posh clothing, appearing affluent.] {Future event connected to my parents moving location 9 years later, there was a dead tree in the middle of the forest on their property. They did very well financially from the sale of their prior property.}
    Being standing in tunnel, have eye contact, walls are metallic, pipes run up and down them, 7 plus in total, pipes bulge and flex by up to 20cm as matter passes down them. Predominant white light, source is from end of tunnel, 75 depth coverage to my viewpoint. {Likely occurred at the time, but could be possible future interpreted event.} [While updating this at 23:40 on 11/11/2021, New Zealand Time, tone goes off on right, medium intensity, as I'd completely forgotten the details of vision 3. This brought it back, and therefore the attention of the being monitoring me.] [Note, my painted image of the being seems to be gone from all machines, still trying to determine what happened. Found this account when looking for image, and decided to clarify and update it. I find it is easy to think subtle details are not important, so I'm including everything.]

18) Shift to black.

19) wake up, mind blown, excited, happy.

20) 2nd day later notice triangular arrangement of marks on left thigh, feel absolute apathy/pointlessness when thinking about taking photo.

Note: 12/11/2021: I actually went into Auckland city today, to meet with a friend and collect a pile of books, the city is rather dead in a way, like it is in the throes of its last days and the people are unaware of what is to come. There was even someone proclaiming doom to all those who had had the vaccine, and they would all die; that made my day, really, hardly ever see a proper doom merchant. The influence effect I detect has extended much further out from the city than normal, by what must be 30 kilometres, there is also a secondary epicentre, which has it's own properties; it is similar to an intermittent swirling breeze blowing against my external influence aware structures. Given this happened in only a couple of months, I'm a bit worried it'll reach my home by January; unless it stops before then. I am working at speed to ensure I have various equipment, with an assumption of no power, and that there will be none to come later.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Spotted a problem finding a file. Found my old account while looking for said file, and then spotted that a particular part described had since been screened in me with a different memory; it came back to me pretty quickly, and references an event which has yet to happen, or the nature of the place the entity took me. Given I am aware this happened, I thought now was an excellent time to give whoever took that memory away a big middle finger (boy, it didn't like that.)
    I recall you speaking of this memory briefly on one of your past posts. Fascianting that you were able to dissect it more (unless this is a different memory then what you had posted before).

The one you posted about before invovled an entity attempting to convince you it was something important and then attempting to continue to do thsi even when it clearly wasn't working on you.

Had an interesting experience this past weekend. I visited Salem, Massachusetts and I've never experienced a place that made me sicker (energetically speaking). While the town is infamous for the exeuction of alledged witches, the town is now full of actual witches as well as various types of occultist, psychics, new age "aura readers", astrologers and the like. This huge concentration of psychic practioners, as well as the town's own negative history, has created an environment that I can only describe as a "dark vortex". As soon as I arrived in the town, myself and my girlfriend (a practicing wiccan) immediately felt this dark energy that the town was filled with.

For myself, I felt dizzy and completly discombabulated walking around. The worst experience was entering a new age shop that sold crytals and "aura readings". It was fascinating because when I walked in, I felt calmer but then quickly got very uncomfortable to the point I felt I was going to pass out. I have felt this way once before at a new age convention where I spent all of two mintues beore I had to leave due to how uncomfortable I felt being there.

Salem was even worse than that, though. It's like somehow all these psychics and occultist have amplfied the negative impression that the town's horrific past has had on the enviornment. In other words, while the town's past itself is enough to cause some bizzare happenigns like hauntings and such, the psychics have taken this to the next level and created a whole town that must act as some kind of portal.

I highly reccomend people check it out for scientific purposes.
    “O crux ave spes unica”.
    Hail o cross, the only hope.

Hi dreamoftheiris,

Yes, this particular copy I've added notes to is from about 2009, and you are correct in that it describes the situation I was talking about earlier; where it was getting things wrong. I usually refer to this incident, as it was by far the most spectacular of many; they basically have a better idea of how not to botch the job these days, so there is less to work with in subsequent events. For example, the "vet" worked out how to do the same visual trick correctly, but also applied an adjustment which effectively reduced my mental level to that of a child + made me think it was my mother.

It's rather creepy when you're reading a book, and look left to see that the Grey I call the vet [really, it's eye-white, but it has the body configuration of a grey] has just come through the wall, half-crouching the way they do, and is facing you with it's body semi-sideways to you, right of a bedside table with a red lamp atop it; curiously, I still have both.
    First thing, I have that bolt of fear go through my chest and seize up, then the grey does the following.
    It applies a facial mask using influence, and does it properly: It's eyes adjust to blue human-sized pupils, and the major "shape" details of my mother's face overlay its own, essentially it is a sketch in grey/black.
    It then applies the mind takeover; this is easy to do, as I am in a fear state, which means my mind is easy to read and therefore manipulate.
    The mind takeover consists of giving me a belief, and that warm fuzzy love you have towards a close relative.
    The telepathic communication, "I'm your mummy", completes the picture and it has control. It then shuts down my consciousness for whatever it has planned.

"Mummy" is such an odd term, I'd never call her that, she is always "Mum". However, for a third party talking in the third-party sense, the term is correct, and is a clue which you can use as a trigger if you set up your internal systems correctly.

As regards Salem, it sounds most "exciting", but is essentially located in what I term as demon central. I also suspect there are rather a lot of "ET" in the states that would love to get their hands on me, without doing all the paperwork, and I'm not very keen on making things that easy for them.
    None have taken the simpler path of knocking on my door, and sitting down with me for a cup of tea and a nice chat; clearly they have never been taught proper etiquette, further demonstrating their social barbarity and lack of civility...

I came across this new research regarding invisibility, of the practical kind, which I thought was exceptionally interesting:
    https://www.freethink.com/science/invisibility

I saw another sphere last night. Several months ago I saw a hovering black sphere about the size of an orange, maybe larger. It was smokey gray, nearly solid, like a glass ball filled with smoke churning around. It disappeared, uniformly in place, from the outside in. Well last night I saw the opposite. As I lay in bed I began to turn to my left with my eyes closed and I saw a bright light through my eyelids, pure white like you might see in an LED. I opened them and quickly tracked the source. There was a small sphere, about the size of a baseball in the middle of my room. It was pure white, it was intense, and was beaming light directly at me like a flash light. The light was intense. You know how when you look at the sun and you see these puddles of intensity that are separate from the rest of the sun? I saw puddles of intense white light in it, just like the sun. It was still at first but a moment after I laid eyes on it, it arced up and over to the left about 3 feet and disappeared in size from the outside in as it was traveling. Anyone ever heard of that before? The next morning I felt really good, energetic, more at peace. Not to any supernatural level, but it was a change of pace from my mood and motivation the last few weeks.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 11-17-2021 at 04:48 PM.

I'm not 100% at all on this one. I'll give you my line of thought, it might be useful [and hopefully it'll jog discussion]:
    1) The sphere decreasing in size could suggest it was being emitted into your room from another location, I'll go a bit in-depth as to why I think this could be.
    In terms of Remote viewing, or other phenomenon involving influence, it is possible to effectively make your influence appear at another location.
    My though is that the influence punches through from the origin location to the destination, and floods out from a point; influence decays rapidly into a normal background influence pattern.
    With the sphere, as described in your account, I would expect a powerful entity to produce that effect if the above is true; it's probably inaccurate, but I'll go for it, as it's an interesting theory to explore.
    So, the entity sends its influence to your location, it expands into a sphere, it emits light at you (probably patterned influence, but there is so much it is having a physical effect on the surrounding area, appearing as white light.)
    When the entity becomes aware you are aware, it basically retreats, and the influence supplying the sphere reduces until there is nothing; supply could be cut and then the remainder is normalised, or the supply dwindles gradually.

2) The entity could have been in your location to reverse something done by the earlier entity, pure speculation, worth investigating.
    After you saw the black sphere, did you have any health issues, or "bad luck"?

3) White, oddly enough, is also the colour of my spiky white ball of non-light which connects me to my body; I looked at it while in an OOBE a long time ago. Wasn't super light-beam bright though, more like the "light" was not glowing and was a physical manifestation in the layer I was in at the time. this is why I'm tending towards the entity influence in 1. Note, I've not tried to visit you remotely, so wasn't me.

Thoughts? (Don't forget, you can always try thinking at the balls [that sounds terrible...])

Over my way, lots and lots of monitoring. Many somethings are keeping a close eye on me, and the field changes can be point nauseous/bruise painful in new places which don't normally get that. Some small red spots and really small warts have also been getting hit by a sensation of intense electrical shock pain periodically. Resulting in some of them going away in a few cases, so whatever it is, it's having a physical effect. I note that there are some "chiming in" with that "knowing" telepathic intuition on the odd thing here and there; amusing, also allows me to spot what they don't like. I've also been reading the odd reaction from some of the entities, like a mental tick from them, so the link is working both ways; in a fashion. [*chuckles* they really don't like me writing about that, one of them is expressing being affronted that I'm reading it, or at least it's sending more than it's supposed to {it really doesn't know what to do}.]

This threw them good:

(around 47:10)

However, look a bit more carefully at the question, it's rather basic. In fact, so basic that we can manufacture our own vehicles and also genetically engineer lifeforms for different tasks, designer mice anyone?
    That an ET could be more advanced, technologically in both fields, is surely not that much of a stretch?
    It's a very simple question... and yet see how it threw them, and also someone in chat (that'll be viewable 24 hours later.)

Could it be that people are overthinking when "ET" is added to a question? Have I perhaps discovered a way of prodding a certain psychological defence mechanism? [Is the chat response irrational, when thought about more critically?]
    Surely the idea of being able to genetically alter and grow a body, and then move a consciousness, shouldn't be too far fetched?

Can you imagine, given how something simple throws people, how they will react when exposed to the actual phenomenon? They'll be eaten alive.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    I'm not 100% at all on this one. I'll give you my line of thought, it might be useful [and hopefully it'll jog discussion]:
    1) The sphere decreasing in size could suggest it was being emitted into your room from another location, I'll go a bit in-depth as to why I think this could be.
    In terms of Remote viewing, or other phenomenon involving influence, it is possible to effectively make your influence appear at another location.
    My though is that the influence punches through from the origin location to the destination, and floods out from a point; influence decays rapidly into a normal background influence pattern.
    With the sphere, as described in your account, I would expect a powerful entity to produce that effect if the above is true; it's probably inaccurate, but I'll go for it, as it's an interesting theory to explore.
    So, the entity sends its influence to your location, it expands into a sphere, it emits light at you (probably patterned influence, but there is so much it is having a physical effect on the surrounding area, appearing as white light.)
    When the entity becomes aware you are aware, it basically retreats, and the influence supplying the sphere reduces until there is nothing; supply could be cut and then the remainder is normalised, or the supply dwindles gradually.

2) The entity could have been in your location to reverse something done by the earlier entity, pure speculation, worth investigating.
    After you saw the black sphere, did you have any health issues, or "bad luck"?

3) White, oddly enough, is also the colour of my spiky white ball of non-light which connects me to my body; I looked at it while in an OOBE a long time ago. Wasn't super light-beam bright though, more like the "light" was not glowing and was a physical manifestation in the layer I was in at the time. this is why I'm tending towards the entity influence in 1. Note, I've not tried to visit you remotely, so wasn't me.

Thoughts? (Don't forget, you can always try thinking at the balls [that sounds terrible...])
    2. Actually just recently, within the last few weeks I've had some problems, which I discovered were due to something I was eating. It actually came once I resolved it (too much omega 3's). My first instinct was that it was there to do something about that. I had one thought of wonder about it, am I seeing it, or am I seeing through an iris that is closing. Am I really seeing it's extent or is what allows me to see it only partially open like an iris. Maybe it never entered my room but instead poked a small hole into where I was. It's small size just seems wrong, and seemed wrong at the time.

You could try reading it, as in concentrate on the object and imagine reading it as though it is a book. This is assuming you see it again.
    If you are really ultra brave, rush it and touch it with your non-dominant hand; unknown what will happen, but I guarantee something will happen.
    It's curious you mention the Omega 3's, I had taken to fish-oil capsules during the year I was abducted, but stopped taking them not that long afterwards.
    I'll get another container of them, and see what happens.

On another front, I see things are degenerating into:
    First the came for the unvaccinated, but because I was vaccinated I did not call out.
    Then they came for those who could not prove they were vaccinated, but because I had proof I did not call out.
    .... perhaps something about marks on the back of the hand and in the forehead comes next?
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/cov...GJPVMHSM6KOXA/