Page 218 of 271 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I have been researching my memories of all the various tests I have done and I can't say I have through psychic means.

What I have done is ask them about what they did before (like as in yesterday). And they respond naturally with a certain story. So for them, there is continuity.
    Thanks for the info. I asked about scanning them psychically since it would be interesting if it turns out they had your own signature, or maybe no life signature at all.

In other repeat dreams, the characters remember what you and they did and recall what was done months or years prior in the last encounter. How is that possible? I dunno. (a total mystery)
    Related one is dreaming up memories themselves. Like you'll "remember" being in a place before, having a certain history there, but upon waking and looking back you realize that you never actually previously dreamt the contents of that history. Yet it felt real. Makes me wonder about our waking memory/history sometimes...

I think anything you allow to touch your mind is also going to leave behind traces of it's experiences from Real Life embedded in your inner workings.
    Good point. I think abductions can leave traces like this in the dreamscape even if the events were erased or compartmentalized away from the conscious mind.

When the dead touch your dreamscape it seems like there is alot of pursuit going on and other dead beings constantly accosting you. They also almost 25% of the time always have a dark place within the dream that is like a scary abyss. It's always represented as an out of the way location which is full of absolute terrors.
    Spot on, have had phantom and demon dreams occasionally. I can go weeks/months without them, then for several days it's phantom city. Not sure what determines the timing of that. If one follows me back from someplace I've been, or someone I've interacted with (per lines of association) or something dumb I did that earned retraction of spiritual protection or what.

And that thing where they lay down next to you and spoon to presumably feed off your lifeforce. That can manifest in a dream in disguised ways.

I've had the dreams about dark labyrinthine basements and sub-basements, the old creepy doorways or hatches, and overall morbid dreadful vibe. Also had a few about being around dead people coming/exiting through portals. They seemed a bit loopy to put it mildly. Your dead dreams were more intense than mine though.

After I knew of God, the few intrusions that do occur, are now handled with a prayer within the dream. As far as I know, God seems to always be closeby even somehow capable of seeing what is happening inside of the dreamscape. When I have an intrusion by some entity and a prayer brings God around, the entity seems to lock up and freezes (not like a dream freeze) as if something truly strong has it in an invisible grip. They feel...I dunno...terror? Reckoning? I don't know.
    Interesting, will keep that in mind.

Blog Entries
    fore said:
    .... I wonder if Calikid will screw up an upgrade or something. I decided not to pre-empt the topic for fear of offending the admins.....
    Well fore here's hoping your Angel friends do NOT use me as an instrument of Forum destruction (as a method to eliminate your historic posts).

Happy the last upgrade went smoothly, even if it did take awhile.

From the outside looking in, I'd say "the cats out of the bag". What is published is done. Erasing it wouldn't make much difference. "The Way Back Machine" knows/remembers all.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Form Closer to truth

Where did everyone go ? ? ?

I know . . . Post it and they will come . . .

Mmm, well, ahh, who knows?

I would like to say one thing though.
    There has been talk that we are part of a hive mind, I would differ and offer that I think we a more likely part of a Co-Op. Just a thought

Just accidentally clicked on the page 100 when I was going to come here to the very last, and there it was, old gang discussing at full speed about the essence of psi-fields, their manipulation, possible vulnerabilities and what psi-active aliens might eat and why. Odd jello cubes and greys in nutrient baths. Good stuff.
    creators vs. griefers

https://twitter.com/malwrhunterteam/...13584488058880
    https://twitter.com/malwrhunterteam/...88445762519040
    Apologies for using external links, but some of you may want to keep an eye on his observations. There will be more individuals coming out of the woodwork in time.
    I'm trying to keep a relatively low profile at the moment, as it keeps certain things away. One thing I'll point out, even if you attempt to suppress a psi field, it has this habit of doing "new and exciting" things; like knowing price movements and good bets on the markets, its a nuisance as taking advantage would only bring a world of hurt later.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    https://twitter.com/malwrhunterteam/...13584488058880
    https://twitter.com/malwrhunterteam/...88445762519040
    Apologies for using external links, but some of you may want to keep an eye on his observations. There will be more individuals coming out of the woodwork in time.
    I'm trying to keep a relatively low profile at the moment, as it keeps certain things away. One thing I'll point out, even if you attempt to suppress a psi field, it has this habit of doing "new and exciting" things; like knowing price movements and good bets on the markets, its a nuisance as taking advantage would only bring a world of hurt later.
    There have been more large earthquakes today. Tomorrow, January 12, is the 8th anniversary of the devastating earthquake in Haiti. It must be something about this time of year.
    If anyone wants to keep track of the quakes, I use the "Earthquake Alert!" Android app.

Pontificator, just to let you know, there are remote viewers who have made money by predicting the rise and fall of stocks and commodities. Some are working on Bitcoin predictions now. Others use RV for sports betting.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

As I hanged these posters to wall, it reminded me visually of the old topic of translation tables as parametric structure within the interconnect centres. Nodes of rules / patterns to act as parametered filters for information translation.

tables.jpg
    creators vs. griefers

From Tsutomu Sato's "The Irregular at Magic High School", Vol 1, first published in 2011, published in English in 2016.

"The speed at which psion information bodies were constructed was the user's magical throughput. The scale at which the information bodies could be formulated was the users magical capacity. The intensity at which the magical program overwrote the Eidos was the user's influence. Currently, the three of these together was referred to as one's magical power" p69

"...Converting spells into geometric patterns, carving them into a sensitive alloy, and injecting Psions into it to activate it" p78

This is contained in only the first book, and the above is only a few brief excerpts. This particular work caught my eye when I came across it in Manga form quite a while back, it seemed a bit too on the mark. After actually acquiring the original light novels in English I'm now finding that it is rather accurate.

The system in it is viable, with a heavy slant towards technologically enabled influence systems. When I reached the second area I've quoted I realized that there was a point I'd overlooked in my prior studies. It is quite natural to program the influence, in Fore and I's jargon, to perform an action. What I had not considered was creating a fractal seed, or procedural program, that could unfold into a more complex structure by only feeding influence into it. Such seeds could be implanted in practically anything, chained together to create more complex modes of action, and require the bare minimum of programmed influence to be provided by the user. Upon further reflection, I realized I'd come across a "key", which happens to be publically published. It could be pure luck the author put this together in this manner, but there seem to be far too many coincidences. What is noticeable is that the entire system is very technologically driven, ignoring the base spiritual systems in the user; suggesting that if this is the result of something "nudging" the author, then it is from a prior alluded group that purely used technology to gain its capabilities.

It'll take a fair while to read the series, but there is some scary stuff in there for those of us in the know.