Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2173

Thread: What we think we know so far

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    What we think we know so far

    Right, there is a lot of material to cover, would this section structure look about right to you Fore?

    1) Fundamental aspects of "The Influence" and it's effects in the physical universe.
    2) The physical universe as one dimensional aspect of "The Influence"
    3) Systems used to enter influence space from "outside" the universe [Translation Gates]
    4) The "Self->Higher Mind->Filter->Spiritual Body->Body/Lower Mind" System
    5) Non-Physical entities in the above systems.
    6) Physical entities in the above systems.
    7) Artificial Entities.
    8) Psychic Powers and Higher Order Entities on classifying such abilities as "Magic" [defined here as the manipulation of reality through supernatural means, which the usage of the influence would be.]
    9) Reclassification of some ET's as Technologically advanced Magicians?

  2. #2
    Interaction.jpgInterconnect_Phased_Mod.jpgPlacements.jpg
    This should be familiar to some people. Now I currently seem to be unable to edit my posts in this thread, I will need that to be able to tidy things up as we go. Unfortunately the Open Minds forum is gone so I'll be using whatever backed-up material that is available.

    The above images concern the nature of reality [an imprecise understanding] as regards the effects of "The Influence" over the self. as this thread goes on these images will be described in more detail, including how it appears to work. Be aware that while we will be discussing paranormal abilities and psychic powers, they are firmly viewed as magic by any Angel that was asked to comment [read, research, understand, but don't do. A single human with such powers is used by others more skilled, and that is essentially why it is "bad" per say.]

  3. #3
    Super Moderator newyorklily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,906
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Be aware that while we will be discussing paranormal abilities and psychic powers, they are firmly viewed as magic by any Angel that was asked to comment [read, research, understand, but don't do. A single human with such powers is used by others more skilled, and that is essentially why it is "bad" per say.]
    Hi pontificator. I'm glad you decided to post this at the OutPost.

    Could you go into this further, please? I've been working on mine (casually) for over 40 years and have never experienced a "no" from my Guardian Angels. Quite the opposite. In some case, I've felt that they wanted me to do more. Don't the angels you cite give protection (from evil)?
    Last edited by newyorklily; 01-12-2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: typo
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

  4. #4
    Pontificator, you need to point out that the information you are sharing here is Fore's and your point of view in terms of those topics discussed in this thread. To present such information as authoritative in ways beyond each of your personal experiences and insights (Fores and yours) is not the way you should be presenting this information.

    The title of this thread should be "What Fore and I Think We Know So Far". That would be much more appropriate for those topics you are talking about in this thread ... IMHO.
    Last edited by A99; 01-12-2012 at 02:59 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  5. #5
    This said though, I'm glad you are presenting this information and it will be useful in comparative analysis with those versions of the same kind of material by other "experiencers" and contactee's to not only see the common thread running through all of them but also those differences too.

    But no version is more authentic and correct than any other version of information like this unless one has evidential material available too to help back up the information and claims that they are publicly presenting in forums like this one.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    This said though, I'm glad you are presenting this information and it will be useful in comparative analysis with those versions of the same kind of material by other "experiencers" and contactee's to not only see the common thread running through all of them but also those differences too.

    But no version is more authentic and correct than any other version of information like this unless one has evidential material available too to help back up the information and claims that they are publicly presenting in forums like this one.
    It is the full intention to gradually flesh this information out extensively over time with other peoples experiences and experimental data, and I am well aware that there are inconsistencies that were deliberately inserted into the working model by the entities concerned. The last thing that any of them wanted was a working HowTo manual wandering around on the net. Especially when it can be used to show a lot of what they do is largely an elaborate framework of lies [remember that, and never take anything at face value.]

    One of the biggest problems at the moment is that there are a lot of non-scientifically described documents on the subject, mainly concentrating on mysticism as opposed to a nuts and bolts understanding of the material concerned. This creates problems as you can fully understand, as well as presenting a multitude of terms for the same things, each with a slightly different definition [if there is one.] Therefore the reason the thread is entitled "we" as opposed to simply "Fore and Me" is that I expect the material to become highly hybridised over time. However, I will look at enforcing a certain standard of required in-depth analysis to see how it augments and fits in with Fore's model [Which works quite well when put into practice in terms of terminology and observation. There are some bits missing though, and these need to be clarified.]

    @NewYorkLily, you are correct in that they give protection from evil if you are deserving of such protection [they only operate with Gods permission, and he does say no or limits the scope of what they can do.] One of the interesting things is that each person has a purpose and path to follow, one which might not necessarily result in you making it out the other end. It is up to the individual to apply their discretionary faculties as to what is required of them, and remember that Judas had a set fate that was absolutely necessary as it effectively set the final stage [someone had to do it after all.]

    In terms of magic I am using the Oxford definition, and that applies to psychic powers and other supernatural abilities. Be aware that granted powers from the Holy Spirit are a different kettle of fish, and follow a different rule-set as they are not 100% self generated and controlled [Self-generative abilities can be inherent, and effectively a natural feature when not utilized beyond their initial state. Training them separately, and having them augmented, usually leads to something else taking advantage of them which is why they are inherently bad at the current time. There are also issues where they can cause fundamental damage to reality, and that is definitely not good.]
    Last edited by pontificator; 01-13-2012 at 12:15 PM. Reason: typos

  7. #7

    What Fore and Pontificator Think They Know

    It is the full intention to gradually flesh this information out extensively over time with other peoples experiences and experimental data,
    Hmmmm, no Pont, that would be a separate analysis that would also include Fore's contactee experiences and communications as well as a number of other experiencers and contactee communications. It would be a Fair and Balanced analysis and not one that is biased in any way to support those contentions made by one contactee and their astral "ET" sources who are communicating through them.
    .

    and I am well aware that there are inconsistencies that were deliberately inserted into the working model by the entities concerned.
    Inconsistencies were deliberately inserted into the... what?... working model, you say? Is this what Fore's guys are saying Pont? So because of that it's true and any contactee or experiencer whose communications do not say that are wrong Pont? Because only Fore's guys are the one who give out the correct info on things. No Pont... once again, you and Fore need to rename this thread from "What we think we know" to "What Fore and Pontificator Think They Know".



    The last thing that any of them wanted was a working HowTo manual wandering around on the net.
    Once again,you're talking about what Fore and his astral ET guys are saying only yet you are being disingenuous by trying to come across like ALL Experiencers and Contactee Sources are saying the above and that is completely ludicrous because once again, that's only what Fore and his ETs are saying, not everybody else's.




    will continue later....
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Interaction.jpgInterconnect_Phased_Mod.jpgPlacements.jpg
    This should be familiar to some people. Now I currently seem to be unable to edit my posts in this thread, I will need that to be able to tidy things up as we go. Unfortunately the Open Minds forum is gone so I'll be using whatever backed-up material that is available.

    The above images concern the nature of reality [an imprecise understanding] as regards the effects of "The Influence" over the self. as this thread goes on these images will be described in more detail, including how it appears to work. Be aware that while we will be discussing paranormal abilities and psychic powers, they are firmly viewed as magic by any Angel that was asked to comment [read, research, understand, but don't do. A single human with such powers is used by others more skilled, and that is essentially why it is "bad" per say.]
    @ Any Readers

    In other words, Read, Learn and Understand....but beware.

    Technically, this is....in a sense....forbidden knowledge. (Religiously speaking)

    So if you put it into practice, your in for a world of hurt because of so many hazards that exist if you intend to actually develop and use these abilities. There are also moral hazards that you will frequently encounter. There are also ethical issues that will quickly arise in your mind if you start to utilize these various types of paranormal phenomena to your advantage. If you learn about it and use it to understand what you see in ET/UFO accounts (in general) what once didn't make much sense....will now seem more "ordinary" and understandable.

    Also, a tiny warning for those currently engaged in ET affairs. If you absorb this information be aware that when you are "read" telepathically, you are very likely to be asked how you know about this or any of the topics within. You might be asked very firm questions or you might even be upgraded in their handling approach...though I am not sure that is a good thing.

    ----------------

    (IMO)
    The more aware you are of "things you shouldn't know about" the more iffy your predicament becomes.

    If you are in front of the right ET, they might open up more with the truth [and less of the practiced disinfo] of what they are doing with you if they believe you have a sufficient understanding of what is happening around you.

    If you are in front of the wrong ET, well, bad things might happen as they try to figure out (from you) where you learned it from and what to do next (if anything).

    It is 50/50 luck of the draw. I hope you are a very lucky guy/gal!
    Last edited by Fore; 01-14-2012 at 04:51 PM.

  9. #9
    Since I will be making some inputs to this thread, I will be showing you how you can use your own Influence Production to be able to capture photographic evidence of those beings/ets/entities should any of them be around you... which is usually the case. We each are surrounded by the unseen.

    If you do not have enough "Influence Production" then you will not be able to capture things photographically... unless the beings are already loaded with their own "Influence Production" to be able to manifest in ways to be able to be photographed or recorded by video.

    Fore said:
    Technically, this is....in a sense....forbidden knowledge.
    The information being shared here is NOT forbidden knowledge.

    It may seem so in the presentation Fore and Pont are giving here because they are sometimes (many times) speaking cryptically to make things harder to understand for the neophyte... that and them using Fore's own terms he created for terms already in usage. That too serves the purpose to make things more complicated in terms of explaining everything and also making things sound more Science Fiction-like... like something out of Star Wars. lol
    Last edited by A99; 01-14-2012 at 05:08 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Since I will be making some inputs to this thread, I will be showing you how you can use your own Influence Production to be able to capture photographic evidence of those beings/ets/entities should any of them be around you... which is usually the case. We each are surrounded by the unseen.

    If you do not have enough "Influence Production" then you will not be able to capture things photographically... unless the beings are already loaded with their own "Influence Production" to be able to manifest in ways to be able to be photographed or recorded by video.

    Fore said:


    The information being shared here is NOT forbidden knowledge.

    It may seem so in the presentation Fore and Pont are giving here because they are sometimes (many times) speaking cryptically to make things harder to understand for the neophyte... that and them using Fore's own terms he created for terms already in usage. That too serves the purpose to make things more complicated in terms of explaining everything and also making things sound more Science Fiction-like... like something out of Star Wars. lol
    I didn't learn it from books my friend. I learned it through interactions, lessons and lots of stress testing conducted upon me.

    The stuff you see on TV and books may be what you learned from. It is not what I learned. So if I seem a bit lost by hollywood words. It might be because I am actually not too familiar with the stuff that is laying around in pop-culture.

    Your references to pop-culture are just more mystified associations. I don't even like Star Wars. (!)

    If you want to use hollywood terms to describe the paranormal, by all means tire yourself out. If you want to use the nitty gritty terms that are found in a mystics corner/tent, by all means tire yourself out. If you wish to demonstrate for me your psychic prowess with lots of hand waving, by all means, tire yourself out.

    I can then utilize your own excess output (if any) for my own commentary purposes.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •