Page 232 of 271 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Well, that's interesting, Govt activated the cellphone warning system. So, they're taking this as seriously as the COVID lock down alerts. (I can imagine this just scared the living bejesus out of some people.) So far rating is 8.1 near the Kermadec islands. NZ has a fair amount of dependent territories in the Pacific, so if this gets as bad as it could be, then there will be a lot of work to put together a rescue effort; which, under COVID, could be pretty difficult.
    While there have been tsunami warnings which haven't amounted to much in the past, I do wonder...

Fortunately the Tsunami was not too bad, although there were some noticeable effects along areas of the coast. Main thing is to see if there will be further strong quakes and their effects.
    Got through communion, it's a fairly reasonable book, and the interviews towards he end are a very good insight into various matters. I did find he shifted a bit much into over interpreting things though, especially tringles and various religious angles; this is not to say he would be wrong but that what he had experienced did not offer the supporting evidence to go that far. I will say this, I suspect in many cases people are encountering the same thing with different guises.
    I'm busy cataloguing those involved, as there are rather a lot of beings listed, and there is enough information to trace them. Certainly a lot have looked back, and one in particular appears to be the principle figure of the book; indeed, it does appear to be a she.

As an experiment, I seriously set something off by posing mental questions according to the following logic: https://medium.com/mind-cafe/a-psych...n-144ce6a376ae
    It's clear to me it has far more of an effect on them than it does ordinary people... and thinking back on it, what I deliberately imagined last year to make a group turn up would follow the same psychology; no, don't ask, you don't want to know.

Next up, "The Greys"... for some reason I can't help but expect this to be humorous; who knows why, it's probably going to be dire and serious.

Blog Entries
    Wow. An 8.1 quake is very strong.
    Glad damage was minimal, and that you're Ok.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Lots of evac going on over in NZ due to tsunami risk. Not in immediate path, but then again if it's like Japan that might not matter.
    I saw one video compilation of the tsunami but it didn't seem to be all that tall. (Though, they were looking down at it from a high hill in the distance.)

What was the shaking like in your area?

Note: Started reading Communion a couple of days back after getting a copy, interesting read so far; about half-way through due to time constraints. Can confirm the work is "active", way too easy to identify and connect to some elements passively [lots of correlations in this book, lots of bits I recognise, lots of descriptions I've personally seen. Author is, however, not particularly robust, so he has a hard-time examining things during encounters due to obvious effects].
    Does the guy ever become aware that he's being affected? (during the experience/after the experience?)

I wonder if it's considered normal (in the UFO community) for people reading these stories to develop psychic bonds? Does it happen beyond this thread?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Got through communion, it's a fairly reasonable book, and the interviews towards he end are a very good insight into various matters. I did find he shifted a bit much into over interpreting things though, especially tringles and various religious angles; this is not to say he would be wrong but that what he had experienced did not offer the supporting evidence to go that far.
    What is a tringle?

I will say this, I suspect in many cases people are encountering the same thing with different guises.
    I'm busy cataloguing those involved, as there are rather a lot of beings listed, and there is enough information to trace them. Certainly a lot have looked back, and one in particular appears to be the principle figure of the book; indeed, it does appear to be a she.

As an experiment, I seriously set something off by posing mental questions according to the following logic: https://medium.com/mind-cafe/a-psych...n-144ce6a376ae
    It's clear to me it has far more of an effect on them than it does ordinary people... and thinking back on it, what I deliberately imagined last year to make a group turn up would follow the same psychology; no, don't ask, you don't want to know.

Next up, "The Greys"... for some reason I can't help but expect this to be humorous; who knows why, it's probably going to be dire and serious.
    If you want trouble, you should just look up the most popular Contactee and start a written dialog.

Be incredibly reasonable in your statements and soft peddle their audience with questions that any reasonable person would ask. You'll definitely be noticed by someone other than the audience. It'll be a funny reaction if they notice you have those psychic extensions and the copious information embedded in your memory.

Keep in mind some [malicious] ET like to maintain "contactees" with suggestable mindsets. Everytime they intervene to establish a correction they'll have to actively interact with the contactee. You can exploit the intended design that they are pliable during these periods of time by referencing data they might themselves know but think that others do not know outside their direct contact experience.

Thereby creating "a sort of contention" in the relationship about who is expressing a truth. The ET should (one imagines) resolve the issue by dictating that the other party is "evil" in some way. Usually (one imagines) by psychic interactions and ~programming~.

The good news is that they can't really avoid losing some of the audience in the "contention" of authoritative sources. If out of every 100 they lose 20 or 30, by reason of doubt, then perhaps you'll rank high enough for a personal visitation. <shrug>

I believe that people will raise questions at the very least that even a hyper intelligent ET won't be able to navigate so easily. Usually they just throw in the towel don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I saw one video compilation of the tsunami but it didn't seem to be all that tall. (Though, they were looking down at it from a high hill in the distance.)

What was the shaking like in your area?
    True, from the distance it was taken it was not that tall, but when you consider some of those trees, it's about 2 meters, which can potentially be a bit exciting if you're too close. Main thing is, people were already on high ground, and the height is manageable.
    With prior Tsunami alerts, the water never seems to get too high, but the Govt is very cautious; not overly so, if it were worse and the Govt had not done something, then it would be considered to be mishandled. I suspect that the shape of the NZ continental shelf has a lot to do with these not being too severe; in other places 8's have caused Tsunami's where entire islands were flooded out.

With the shaking, about 20 seconds of the upper floor of the house swaying, lower floor was okay, others in other locations in single-story range didn't notice too much. So, mainly mitigated by distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Does the guy ever become aware that he's being affected? (during the experience/after the experience?)

I wonder if it's considered normal (in the UFO community) for people reading these stories to develop psychic bonds? Does it happen beyond this thread?
    With the author, he appeared to become more aware due to the increasing extreme nature of the visitations and the breakdown of the screen memories. As time went on, the screen memories became obviously impossible, and there were other factors affecting his life badly. One visitation was so profound it effectively broke the system which had been put in place to manage him, which led to lots of self-re-examination and contacting experts to try and unravel what was going on. As part of the breakdown during the main encounter, he became more aware of the manipulation, which is what I think allowed him to start breaking their hold.

It would seem the recognition that something is affecting one's consciousness and perception is enough to cause the third-party control system to break down. Looking back on things, this is very similar to my own experience in 2008, but I was primed to recognise this after reading your original thread carefully, so I automatically recognised the effects and some of the inconsistencies [I am absolutely sure and aware of prior incidents, but I had more to work with for later encounters due to having basic counteraction abilities]. In the case of the above author, I'm wondering if the higher-mind kicks in with some unknown automatic mechanism after a certain time, especially if it is aware of the possibility of things happening.

That's a very difficult question regarding the lines of association, as merely asking someone to look into it would mean they have a line of association with you or me. I did note we had one person appear in this thread who had read the saved contents of your original thread at OMF, under some form of observed scientific experiment where a third-party asked them to read the material. According to them, from what I remember, it certainly caused them to become active. So, yes, I would say it is possible that associative lines are relatively common in those with the ability. Having said that, my line of association ability appears to be a bit abnormal, so I can literally reach out to anything as long as I have enough description [yeah, just that], and the target has enough ability to respond. It doesn't help I'm an ability lighthouse though, over time everyone around me passively becomes psychic to a limited degree; active effort causes people to go hard-on, which is "unfortunate". Now, in terms of lines of association being described elsewhere, I've only seen it described in people with psychometry, and they were looking for missing people. Elsewhere, dowsers were also described as tracking down criminals, etc, but I'm not too hot on that being accurate. The best I've managed is arriving at the same place as someone who is about to arrive, with no prior concrete fore-knowledge; very creepy ability.

Tringle = misspelling of Triangle.
    Last edited by pontificator; 03-06-2021 at 01:42 AM. Reason: adding more info

Speaking of Tsunami's:
    I wanted to bring your attention to this channel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAB_kwC_ASM
    It's called Skywatch Media News.
    ---------------------------

In Biblical prophecy (Also known as The Revelations of Jesus Christ written down by the Apostle John),
    There is a long chain of main event(s) described during the worst period in human future history. There seem to be multiple descriptions of rapid impact after effects on Earths surface and Seas killing a subset of the ecology of Earth and it's human inhabitants.

My interpretation of that book, (skipping over any supernatural or spiritual aspects)

Revelations 6 (The Sixth Seal): Reads as if an initial impact event which causes a global Earthquake; ejecta is presumably thrown into orbit above the surface with some of it coming back down as burning rocks, the natural rotation of the Earth is altered, The sunlight is dimmed (and in later events turns 1/3rd of daytime and nightime into pitch darkness). It is said that important people lock themselves inside their homes or hide in the mountains (aka underground bases).

Revelations 7: The Wind current across of the surface of the Earth ceases.

Revelations 8(First Trumpet): Raining debris from overhead ejecta. Affects 1/3rd of the Earths surface. Trees and grass is lit on fire across these regions.

Revelations 8(Second Trumpet): A second asteroid impact occurs in the ocean. 1/3rd of the life in the ocean dies and destroys 1/3rd of ships at sea through what one could perhaps assume is a giant Tsunami or watery shock wave. (My personal guess is it's probably the Pacific ocean?)

Revelations 8(Third Trumpet): A third impact from an asteroid that perhaps break up in the atmosphere and lands on the rivers and poisons the fresh water supply. Many people died because they drank form the contaminated water. (My guess is probably the Americas or Europe)

Revelations 8(Fourth Trumpet): Reiteration that there is orbiting ejecta above the Earth Surface that blocks out 1/3rd of the day and night on Earth.

(My best guess interpretation is that overall that various chapters reads like "the ejecta" stays aloft for a long time after different impacts and is basically a layer of dirt and rocks above peoples head in orbit. Therefore perhaps the Earth has an elongated night cycle. Or maybe the Earths spin is directly affected? Dunno. Either way, it sounds like it eventually comes down again and burns people, i.e. the prophecy of the 100 pound hail stones falling down from the sky.)

Revelations 9(Fifth/Sixth Trumpet): People beg to die and likely are covered in burns and sores. (Lots of really bad supernatural events skipped over attached to this) 1/3rd of humanity dies.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya3w1bvaxaQ
    (Chicxulub Impact Event in real time)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyMkD6pUWlg
    (Life on Earth after Massive Comet impact 🔴 FULL Film Documentary)
    Last edited by Fore; 03-06-2021 at 03:11 AM.

This brought to mind something from long ago, a particular image I was using as part of a story I was working on. In the setting, multiple underground based factions had survived a planetary disaster which had stripped the earth of it's atmosphere, this was a sun-based event though, involving rather massive flares etc. In Communion, I noted the beings gave Whitley an image of the earth suffering a super-disaster which, from the description, is not too far off from the idea of an atmosphere loss event. However, the solid whoomph involved in his description would suggest immense impacts. This file is a final version from 1/4/2007, but resized to fit here. It is, oddly, titled Earth 2025...
    Earth_2025.jpg

Edit: Just recalled, I remember a particular woman who saw this image was very frightened by it at the time.
    Last edited by pontificator; 03-06-2021 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Adding a bit more.

Fore........This verse of scripture from Revelation Chapter 8 has caused me to rethink a lot of things. It has fascinated me for many years. Luke Chapter 21 verse 25 could also be very much pointing to the rotation of the earth increasing in speed. Many other end time prophecies may fit in this as well.

Revelation 8:12........"And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise."

Luke 21:25........"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

This also could be what Jesus Christ was referring to when he spoke of the shortening of the days.

Mark 13:20........"And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days."

There could be a literal shortening of the hours of a day when one third or 8 hours will be removed. The sun will rise quicker and set quicker so also as the night will begin quicker and end quicker......"A full day will no longer be 24 hours but only 16 hours."

I must admit, one of my interpretations of one of the impacts is that it's actually an assault vessel, and post-impact the soldiers aboard unload and begin an invasion of the earth.
    Currently going through "The Greys", Whitley certainly did a 180 on space brothers attempting to save the earth [badly] + are simply misunderstood. This starts off like a gore novel rapidly descending into pretty much every conspiracy I've come across, including essentially the alien drug trade and an incoming hive-mind. Still a lot to go and having made headway through Whitleys work, I can certainly tell you it's really setting things off in terms of groups looking in etc. "The Greys", in particular, has pushed some aspects of my field into actual nausea territory, as well as clear clashes with my field as "things" try to interact in a pointed manner. There are also passive field strikes, which effectively hit my field and spread out.
    Suspect some third parties are hitting defences. I've not started "looking back" for the staring contest quite yet, but it is getting tempting; I detected one basically raising the equivalent of an eyebrow at that.
    I'll say this much, whoever Whitley ran into, they are seriously bad news.