Page 227 of 271 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

China warns to stop antibiotics supply to USA.
    The above is merely the tip of the iceberg regarding the ongoing economic war. Technically, this is a contractual war ::hint::
    Last edited by calikid; 09-13-2020 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Replace youtu.be with direct youtube.com link.

Consider:
    In the instance where our reality is in a singularity, time and distance are reversed.
    For an entity operating outside of a singularity, their ability to travel through time is simply them moving to a different position on the singularity. An advanced entity in the singularity could develop technology to traverse the singularity.
    The singularity itself, where time is distance, has the same "clock-rate" for all realities and probabilities. They all occur at the same time, and travel through different layers as pulses.
    An entity able to track those pulses and probabilities can move to different instances in time, and follow a subject or nudge a set of probabilities to fit what they want.
    At any one moment all probabilities have occurred and reached their conclusion, but can be changed by adjusting earlier pulses to reach a different conclusion on the shell of the singularity.

Observation:
    Malfunctioning Alien equipment can produce extreme gravitational effects, suggesting their phasing technology is simply them being in a different position on the singularity; gravitational "pull" changes with density and distance from the singularity center, this suggests they are travelling behind the pulse, and where it is the opposite, it suggests they are ahead of the pulse.
    Entities operating on the singularity itself, could reach in from one position to another to manipulate it. At a fundamental level, this means phased out materials are effectively operating from the future.
    Interpreting Consciousness as an external matter, it would mean that psychic awareness and effects are actually the ability to "see" and interact with the surrounding pulse you are "travelling" on.
    In turn, this explains future sight, which is simply you seeing the surrounding edge of the singularity at your level as you travel within your pulse moving through the singularity.
    Theoretically, the reason different probabilities increase the further you look ahead is because the singularity has spherical layers, and those naturally get larger towards the outer diameter of the singularity.
    Entities have indicated they need to sync to an individual's time-frame, and are aware of future events with a high-degree of uncertainty. This suggests they are moving from a layer closer to the outside of the singularity towards the entity they are interested in.
    Some entities have observed they are interacting with a universe that started and ended in the same moment, from their perspective. This suggests an entity observing a singularity where all can be seen at once, and fits their claim.

Note: Working model in progress, subject to lots of changes, but does fit the bill for things observed. It also makes a lot of sense when you consider time-travel for other entities is simply them moving over distance within a singularity; don't ask me how that works, they're using something fancy with future tech relying on things we don't even know about yet.

I think there is some misunderstanding about 'the singularity' as you've called it.
    By its very nature 'the singularity' contains everything that is and ever will be, including us, and there is nothing outside of it.
    If we take space and time to be conceptual, there is no real distance in time and place between events or objects, as they are all at 'the singularity'
    So you don't have to travel anywhere, and remote viewing is possible as you are directly connected to everything. We are just limited by our bodies and habits of many lifetimes. But the whole singularity is also dynamic and at any one pt, which is obviously the centre, you can change everything.
    They don't want you to know this as you have just as much potential influence as they do. However to really link into it you have to open your heart to the love and compassion of it all and act from there. You don't actually need any of the tech if you understand all this at the deepest level.
    Don't ask me how it works it's a non-conceptual understanding that develops. You can achieve 'Rainbow Body' to help other sentient beings.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 09-22-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Observation, during encounters I usually see two future events in a stylised form, the first appears to occur 8 years later, the second one ten years later. There is a third event, but it is usually expunged. (I have had two sets of these forms of encounters so far.)
    Based on the above, the third expunged event is in 2022, and I am busy working on retrieving it. However, it seems to be a mechanism, possibly a thrust component or other movable part. It's possible it's something I observed while in its (the Grey's) "care". Further thinking on this gains the following insight dates:
    1988[encounter, black entity with grey physical sizing], 1996[event 1], 1998[event 2], 2002[?It came off second-best and never came back], 2008[encounter, white entity with grey physical sizing, facial masking capability], 2016[event 1], 2018[event 2], 2022[?probable checkup], probable encounter[2028], probable event 1[2036], probable event 2[2038] etc. There may be some variation on the dates here and there, but there is not enough to work with to be absolutely sure this is a concrete pattern. At best, I may see two more cycles, but it is more likely I'll see the 2022 encounter only, if I survive what is to come. There are plenty of other micro-encounters after each major encounter, but they appear to be random.

Following the 2008 date, there appear to be the occasional interactions just before waking, with a certain style. In each case, the entity appears to indicate concern with need for progeny [years between 2008 and 2012], one concerns requirements of a held position [2016], one concerns a loan which will be repaid to them [concerning 2018], two concern future progeny [2018 and 2019], one concerns a new psychic power [2020, very serious concerns there; I discovered how to implement the first-stage of overlap and mind-control in Humans. They were absolutely not happy, and I was a bit disturbed. Working on counter-system to it, as it should work against their control mechanism for a few seconds.]

@Longeyes, I really should have been clearer in the prior post, I was referring to singularity in the context of a black-hole. Which are not really a true single point, but actually have a mass and radius etc. This, effectively, makes them a navigable object if you know how.

The economic war is really taking off, looks like there will be a fair bit of damage in the lead-up to the 20th of January 2021, US time. Two possible areas of physical war include Iran and China at this time, vs the US. The Australians are also in an interesting position, so might clash with China in the soon to medium-term future.

So, from my point of view, we're dealing with, or have dealt with, at least 1 period of lockdowns. I suspect this economic and contractual war will continue to escalate with the pandemic gathering strength alongside it. The next curfew period might be connected to a wartime or disease related event, but not 100% sure which of those it'll be, either could do it.

All the same, when it goes hot, it'll get very hot in terms of weapons exchange. However, it might not be as soon as assumed. You'll probably have noted it is getting harder to get things, so I recommend getting them while you can, as you may not have a second chance.

If you want to know what things I'm picking up, generally it looks very bad, but that is subjective. It does not look like I'll have a very good year next year.
    In terms of things I've been getting, I'm actually stocking up on equipment, mainly computer equipment, which usually indicates I'll need it very soon; this is an odd thing that happens with me, I'll suddenly go and do a whole pile of things without being 100% sure why, and then I'll need all the stuff I've picked up. Already have plenty of survival gear, so it's probably some interim thing.

Anyone else getting odd things triggering their Spidey sense? Would be interested if anyone has had something visit them recently as well.

I can sense in the background there is "chatter", plus a mix of interesting fields have been interacting with me this year, so various beings are about. Some seem to be oddly "reasonable" from what I detect, but it's not as though there is direct communications.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    The economic war is really taking off, looks like there will be a fair bit of damage in the lead-up to the 20th of January 2021, US time. Two possible areas of physical war include Iran and China at this time, vs the US. The Australians are also in an interesting position, so might clash with China in the soon to medium-term future.

So, from my point of view, we're dealing with, or have dealt with, at least 1 period of lockdowns. I suspect this economic and contractual war will continue to escalate with the pandemic gathering strength alongside it. The next curfew period might be connected to a wartime or disease related event, but not 100% sure which of those it'll be, either could do it.

All the same, when it goes hot, it'll get very hot in terms of weapons exchange. However, it might not be as soon as assumed. You'll probably have noted it is getting harder to get things, so I recommend getting them while you can, as you may not have a second chance.

If you want to know what things I'm picking up, generally it looks very bad, but that is subjective. It does not look like I'll have a very good year next year.
    In terms of things I've been getting, I'm actually stocking up on equipment, mainly computer equipment, which usually indicates I'll need it very soon; this is an odd thing that happens with me, I'll suddenly go and do a whole pile of things without being 100% sure why, and then I'll need all the stuff I've picked up. Already have plenty of survival gear, so it's probably some interim thing.

Anyone else getting odd things triggering their Spidey sense? Would be interested if anyone has had something visit them recently as well.

I can sense in the background there is "chatter", plus a mix of interesting fields have been interacting with me this year, so various beings are about. Some seem to be oddly "reasonable" from what I detect, but it's not as though there is direct communications.
    Sounds close to the presidential inauguration date for 2021. Some how Related?

IMHO, China owns so much of USA debt (T-Bills, etc.), that I kinda doubt they would start a major conflict endangering repayment.
    Have read of China vs Australia tension, not sure of the details. Hopefully differences can be resolved diplomatically.
    Iran on the other hand is a wild card. If I had to guess, either Iran or North Korea are the real threats to the US (and world peace).
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

You are not far off... Hot (overt) war has a 2025 date to it, as for where exactly remains unknown. This can be avoided, but other events would need to occur. There are forces that really want this war to occur. This one will be for control over resources.

What occurs in the next year or so determines the arc on if we experience a mass kill off event in and around 2045.
    Losing side takes the world with them..
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post

Observation:
    Malfunctioning Alien equipment can produce extreme gravitational effects, suggesting their phasing technology is simply them being in a different....<snip>
    https://youtu.be/dh3WSQgBJl4?t=90

Remember what I recounted happened when "the advisors" phasing field began to malfunction. It felt like I was being pulled towards a center of gravity. I saw optical distortions where her position was. Suddenly she ran outside through the wall to get help on her failing device.

(I won't reply to any messages for obvious reasons. I will only lay down tiny crumbs of....details...details...)

===========
    The electrical/electronic noise that I have heard before (I think on two instances).

https://youtu.be/KRaXCqbMqaY?t=100

One instance was when someone or something (probably a machine interface?) was....I am pretty sure...duplicating information from me while I was asleep. Some kind of "error readout" came from my subconcious during and after sleep about some ID'd individual working for some South American Agency. I think it was a Brazilian ID. Something about requesting an ET to inspect me for unauthorized duplication or access to materials. (well at least someone takes my former accounts seriously?)

It was the peculiar sound I heard at the time.

The second eludes me even though I had it in mind just a second ago. I think it was when a Grey Male was doing something nearby at the time.
    Last edited by calikid; 12-25-2020 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Embed video
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Well, if it isn't the ghost of Christmas past.
    Hello Fore. Happy Holiday.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

@Fore, Well, I've certainly identified a method for offending a Grey You reminded me about the Grey males again, so I had a bit of fun thinking of how it might be possible to offend them. Lets say, it certainly worked beyond expectations *big thumbs up*

So, I went to bed as usual, after coming up with a highly amusing mental illustration of Greys in general; I've never thought of something so absurd in such great detail before.

Entered extrasensory state during sleep, I can sort of see around me from a position about 30cm above my head without proper night vision, aware of weight on side of body facing upwards. Paralysis mode has not been entered. Note entity to right and about 1.5 meters from ground in terms of positioning, would appear to have head through wall.

Did not concentrate on entity, that's bad news, as they can use that to gain control; plus I've found the extra-sensory feedback is usually scrambled, so it's not worth the trouble.

The weight was not scary, but is a bit uncomfortable, nature of weight suggests about a uniform 750 grams of force per cm squared.

Tried running through standard procedure for entity removal.
    1) Ask for it to be removed in Jesus Christ's name.
    No effect.
    2) Escalated, ask for Jehovah to remove entity.
    No Effect.
    3) You're going to have a bad day escalation, ask for Yahweh to remove entity.
    Paralysis starts taking effect.
    4) Add, I say this prayer in Jesus Christ's name. (You don't ask for it to be removed in the name of an entity that requires indirect access, which is why rider 4 has to be added.)

Paralysis stops taking effect, I immediately wake, and note that bright light is coming around the windows from outside, and the morning birds have started their normal singing routine.

Intrigued, thinking that I'd slept like the dead for once, I check the time. It is 2:41am. I've only been asleep for 40 or so minutes at best. I note the pain I had been experiencing from a bout of intestinal inflammation is completely gone, and still hasn't returned as of this post; it had been affecting me for several days, and I'd put it down to something I'd eaten.

I take a closer look at the light, and then realise it's Alien glow; it's outside. Aliens which I've encountered produce a certain type of glowing light, which is an encompassing glow, this glow happened to be white this time around with a hint of mild blue. It's clearly quite close, and outside the house, within the space of a few minutes it's gone, along with any birdsong.
    The glow has a particularly interesting feature, and that is it never produces hard edges, only diffuse ones; shadow or light. Also, given what I saw, for it to produce that much light it must have lit up the general area like a localised lighthouse.

Note: I know better than to open a blind to take a look. As it is I do have a door policy, which is if an Alien knocks on the door and asks for a polite conversation + a bit of background on what it wants to do, then I'm all ears.

Overall, quite an amusing low-key encounter.