Page 211 of 271 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Yes, Fore is pretty remarkable and I say that from the bottom of my heart. I've never questioned that he's not an ET contactee either publicly or privately. My contacts have always said, that he's a ET contactee.

But as for Corey Goode... big question mark.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    But as for Corey Goode... big question mark.
    Indeed. Several question marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    I can second what Carrissa said. Everywhere else you go those that have experiences also fully drink of their Koolaid. You are unique in that you question those experiences.
    I noticed when messing with the contacts people have, by intentionally disclosing certain limitations the ETs have and reasons for why they prefer certain conditions and how to work outside of some of that given framework. That ET's show their displeasure through that contact.

But what really is interesting is how much of that is just built on inherent trust between two parties with a large moat of ignorance on one side. If you explain certain elements to someone who is affected, I noticed they seem to realize the incongruity (sp) of the relationship and that certain operational conditions don't make sense when you put it in front of them.

It is really rare to come across an ET who is (strangely) happy with disclosures and that they see it as an opportunity to really change the dynamics of a relationship.
    It is almost like those few aren't negatively impact by disclosures, but rather that they have their hands tied to divulge it. If someone else does it for them they seem rather "happy" to have someone else do it for them as it seems to open up new avenues that they can't do (a policy prohibiting them?). (really rare)

It's not just that though, when I read what you went through it fit historical and religious structures and conditions you weren't even aware of when you were writing it on the other forum. To give you an example from my perspective it's like reading a theoretical physics book, then reading an account from someone who has never read that book describe a world that meets the same conditions and limitations of those physics. Like the author you may doubt the honesty and intent of the actors (caretaker, etc) but you know they are from that world because they operate by the same laws as the book of theoretical physics suggests (Bible/Historical record).
    I'd like to know more.

I rarely get feedback about what others see from their end of the table.

Honestly, I expected the UFO/ET phenomena and stuff to be totally different than what I experienced. The spiritual phenomena was more or less what I expected. But there is alot of weirdness that even threw me for a loop.

I got to see alot of things but don't necessarily know what it was about or what context it had. So if you have any insights I'd be happy to read about it all day long.
    Seeing things from a different perspective or context is more than it's weight in gold in my mind.

To me what you say is important, not because the "caretaker" spoke secret things to you, but because you endured it through what must surely have been Gods hidden protection.
    Thanks for the kind words. I have come to the same conclusion.

Someone (God) seems to be giving protection. Otherwise, I could see a thousand dead ends long before now.
    The fact that I never met any of those dead ends is one strange "coincidence". Thank God for that.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Fore,

. . . Thank you for your replies noted on the previous page . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I'd like to know more.

I rarely get feedback about what others see from their end of the table.

Honestly, I expected the UFO/ET phenomena and stuff to be totally different than what I experienced. The spiritual phenomena was more or less what I expected. But there is alot of weirdness that even threw me for a loop.
    When I was reading those "open minds" posts I was thinking of Divine council theology (Deut 32:8 ESV). There were a lot of things that fit that, but it was more than that. There were so many things that the care take told you that had religious structures. Like the ship (irrc) that came down with 12 doors (Rev 21:12), each having a symbol (each tribe of Israel had it's own emblem). I suppose what really tied it down for me is when you moved and the "caretaker" had to get permission from other entities to see you at your new location. I'm reading that and I'm thinking, "Ok this is something only an "Angel of the Nation" would have to do (Daniel 10:13). There are 70 of them (at least), and each one has divine right to a nation, and they have subordinates like the "Caretaker" appears to be. They are supposed to be like shepherds but many have become corrupted to varying degrees and strayed vastly from that purpose. They stand under Gods Judgment (Psalm 82) for how they have treated humanity, and if I understand what Gabriel is saying in Daniel 10:21 there may be that only 2 of them that have not gone astray to some degree.

This whole system of "Angels of the Nations" is also mentioned outside the Bible by Plato.
    "In the days of old the gods had the whole earth distributed among them by allotment. There was no quarreling; for you cannot rightly suppose that the gods did not know what was proper for each of them to have, or, knowing this, that they would seek to procure for themselves by contention that which more properly belonged to others. They all of them by just apportionment obtained what they wanted, and peopled their own districts; and when they had peopled them they tended us, their nurselings and possessions, as shepherds tend their flocks, excepting only that they did not use blows or bodily force, as shepherds do, but governed us like pilots from the stern of the vessel, which is an easy way of guiding animals, holding our souls by the rudder of persuasion according to their own pleasure;-thus did they guide all mortal creatures. Now different gods had their allotments in different places which they set in order. Hephaestus and Athene, who were brother and sister, and sprang from the same father, having a common nature, and being united also in the love of philosophy and art, both obtained as their common portion this land, which was naturally adapted for wisdom and virtue; and there they implanted brave children of the soil, and put into their minds the order of government; their names are preserved, but their actions have disappeared by reason of the destruction of those who received the tradition, and the lapse of ages." (Critias)

Much of what she did, or couldn't do seemed to fit a "Divine Council" world view. Oh, there was also the permissions she required of you, that was also significant. That suggests a greater law above even her that she has to obey.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 09-17-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Good post Sansanoy. I would say most people just can't understand our World System ruled by forces other than human.
    The political system along with every other system, (religion, education, financial etc.) are perverted by dark forces. This "System" is in place. I'm not just talking about the USA,this applies to every nation on the face of this earth. There is no way anyone can snap their fingers and it will disappear. It has been around for thousands of years and it will continue on until this system is utterly destroyed.

You know what is really disturbing?

If you re-read post 2099 and substitute human machination for the "Divine Council" you get a totally different story of events.

I always found it strange why the Bible would prophecy the world being divided into segments. But if you think about it for a moment from a perspective of a Divine Council (invisible [to us] entities ruling their territories and colluding with one another) the story takes on a different tone entirely. Then it also makes more sense as to why the world is divided into 10 sections and why there is ultimately a war.

I wonder if the "AntiChrist" famous line of "their number of their name" is "666" is a reference to how many in the "Divine Council" defect and try to establish a literal new world order that is separate from God Himself. Do they attempt to appoint a new leadership?

-----------------------

I know that is going off on a tree limb and is way out there, but changing the context around makes it an interesting account of events.
    I can definitely imagine there being fragmentation and in-fighting (in high places) if you rule over another territory and aren't willing to join in on the game.

I wonder if it would be something like a significant minority trying to collude to establish a new leader. It would also explain why they might want to do a reintroduction of themselves in world history.

Are ET == Angels == Divine Beings the same thing??

That is where there is alot of unknowns. We simply lack too many details to even figure it out.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I know that is going off on a tree limb and is way out there, but changing the context around makes it an interesting account of events.
    I can definitely imagine there being fragmentation and in-fighting (in high places) if you rule over another territory and aren't willing to join in on the game.
    I know of at least one battle. If you take the book of Enochs description of the watchers teachings, and then overlay that with the Greek titans you get a match. When the Book of Enoch tells of the punishment of these watchers it describes that they have to watch a great civil war between their children. Plato describes an Atlantean Empire that pushes the Mediterranean from the west in this huge clash called the titanomachy that ends in a flood. The book of Enoch and the titanomachy are essentially the same story. Even the titanomachy goes back to Sumeria which we can see through "Anu" found in the Hittite legends. From The Dictionary of Deities and Demons "In Hittite mythology, the succession passes through Anu “Sky” who is deposed and castrated by Kumarbi, and finally to Teshub, the storm God who would correspond to Zeus.” The whole Mediterranean is just one big story rewritten different ways. (edit. Oh Atlantis was divided into 10 segments as well, with 10 kings)

I lay it out in more detail here, in the opening section #1.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 09-17-2017 at 10:24 PM.

I've found this discussion very interesting. Here's another little something I hope provides fodder for thought. "The Axial Age."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_Age

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...transformation

Just for the record, my field has been extremely active for about a month now and is increasingly flexing itself. Temple structures can simply turn on and off, no associated pain at all for quite some time now. The ring structure activates hard, and other than it simply working for some reason, I notice that the areas where filaments extend out have been increasing in number; in other words, I'm noticing far more filaments at work than usual, these do turn on with a small amount of pain at scalp intersection. They are interacting with the ring, and are mainly associated with it.

I have, however, not been investigating whatever is going on closely. But that doesn't seem to make a difference to the various fields turning on and off. I am noting external observation, far more interest in my thought processes when finding out something new, and overall a sense that it is more of an assessment than anything else. I also suspect there is a fair degree of modelling going on there. My ability to sense "holy" beings and their presence is "much" better, as is the ability to sense third parties that are not the "dead" opposition. Empathic sensory abilities are currently accurate, with some replay, but no-longer reliant on reflecting the state of the individual concerned in my local field (this is now observational, and effectively intuitive.)

Field effects on surrounding individuals is noticeable, I have been working on minimising this effect. Planning and implementation of counteractions to future events have been occurring subconsciously, this has resulted in me being prepared for a multitude of issues that only popped up months later. I am consciously not looking forward, but it seems that the higher-mind has other ideas, or that something is directing matters to a point. At the moment I am gathering more resources, and expanding my already quite impressive library. There is also an awareness of people being in danger that I know, I am having a hard time trying not to interfere and I am not quite sure what the "right" thing is to do; one of them might not get out of Korea in time.