Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
It is good to see you back Fore.

I would question two things you seem to suggest. The fist is that out minds are algorithmic in nature. To me, the fact we can perceive order in chaos would indicate something far less linear.
One of the bad things I noticed about gaining pre-cognition and the sorting of variations of near-future events is that you start noticing how algorithmic/formula-like events are.

You [almost] gain the ET perspective on randomness and realize their view is just as valid.

[Vocal and Written] Conversations seems far less random and extremely predictable. Even without actual pre-cognition, just by using pattern recognition.
You can perceive the end of the conversation even before it has actually begun down to the phrases and words and the emotions and mental meanderings in the other person. You start to feel that this is like an old re-run and your watching a play that you know almost all the bullet points of; blow by blow.

What it means to be human seems constrained and 2D and you find yourself bored by waiting for the conversation to end. I recall back then to have caught myself pre-saying/preempting the phrases [for them] in both vocal and written. I ?reiterated? their future intended words back to them a few seconds or minutes in advance and cutting to the point to answer the whole conversation; just to skip the time lag of cause and effect playing out.

They felt that is incredible, but in reality it is actually very tedious to wait for the future to catch up to the present. And the more pronounced the psychic setting you are using the more tedious it feels and the more you want to cut corners and simply make a summary of the interaction for both sides from the start rather than wait for it unroll naturally and chronologically.

Regardless of whether the conversation actually took place or not the answers are the same and so there isn't a point in waiting for the play to finish. (but you then get berated because the ET demands you "don't do that" and instead wait for the event to take place in the prescribed order.)

=================

So you have to look at it from the other side of the fence. And obviously I don't think you can appreciate it if you haven't been through the experience, so I don't fault you for it.

But for example, if you are using precognitive insight on a low setting like normal:
You can readily peer into the field of the person in front of you and read their thoughts forms and know the general query before it is actually written (just standard linear psychic observation) and then cross reference that with pre-cognitive (non-linear psychic phenomena) to see the various version of the next couple of hours.

From that you get the gist of the scope and content from the vantage point prior to the beginning. From there you formulate a reply based on all observations.
Or
You can also formulate a reply that is attending to multiple person(s) overlapping core queries.
Some of them overlap, so to save time you just answer them together and weave the text so that is covers enough ground to match the queries.

----
But if you use the version that is more immersive (that I find personally disquieting) it's a very unnatural feeling. The information is more pronounced and less like reading a book. You start experiencing the volume of data with less filtering and it is almost akin to "knowing" rather than "reading".

Details that are unnecessary filter in about events around the conversation. And any focus you put in tends to go over the scope of your interest as different aspects of your mind unconsciously query details that are irrelevant to the conversation. Such as what your financial status is, who is coming to your door over the next week, month, or year. etc.

And near terms events feel like a [re]-play that you experience with extreme fidelity. Also your short term memory "gets full" very quickly.

-----
But in either case, that mode lets you feel like an unwilling character in a play where you know with certainty every detail. Having to patiently wait for the motions of others. And wishing there was a skip feature in that experience. And you know where you are supposed to be and what your own motions are supposed to be. And you want to do it step by step, but often you just want to side step the actions and see what happens if you don't do what you know you are supposed to do.

Which then causes some kind of cold-spot feeling like you are occupying a point in space that is outside your designated area where you are outside the parameters of an event. And you start to perceive psychic static in the future pre-cognition if the error is too significant. At that point an ET comes to you and tell you they noticed the error and obey the rules or else. Even often ET strangers who came in out of nowhere and call to your attention the significant error they sensed. They back off when the group of ET that are in charge of you take over the matter and remind you to not create difficult or abnormal situations without their authorization.

----

If you could see through my experiences you'd understand why things look like an algorithm. Even people and their reactions. Randomness seems much less random and is far more explainable from that point of view. Even predictable. Like as if randomness isn't actually as random as you might expect. Try having an ET meeting with people discussing your next years events in detail and get the feeling like this isn't supposed to be a conversation your supposed to have. That your life isn't your own. And your just waiting for it to someday truly be random and not completely expected.

I am glad when they ended those test trials. I love normalcy. I like not knowing anything about the person in front of you or (well not so much) not knowing what tomorrow brings. I am dead certain other people (ET) know exactly what is going to happen to me. But at least I don't know anymore. And that is fine.

I also prefer conversations now when you don't know what the other person is thinking and you have to judge how their face looks like or what their body language says to figure it all out. It feels less predictable. And I now completely understand why people are fooled so easily by strangers. Not knowing is the human condition it seems. Being normal is pretty hard.

I also now think it is alot more satisfying in many ways. You enjoy things in a totally different way.

I also now realize that even a psychic scan does not really tell you all of what a person is or what they are capable of. There is a kind of whackiness about people that I don't think ET's really can see from their vantage point.