Page 235 of 271 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

I personally like playing around with reflective surfaces, "natural" dreams don't reflect I've had it happen once where it did, and I assure you that was not a natural dream.
    There was one run where I was working on making command words activate different coloured lights, as an experiment in higher to lower mind dreamscape manipulation. I had thought it would be a reasonable approach for making light variable pixels, which could then be used to generate in-dream LCD panels, and eventually proper interface systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I know of the first, but not the second.

What parallels are your referring to?
    Essentially the idea during the end times that third-party entities would manipulate reality to reflect a familiar landscape which Humanity had been using for escapism for a long time. We essentially have a population pre-trained in terms of game mechanics. It would not be difficult for a full-fledged alteration of reality to implement some of those mechanics, and thus everyone who does not make it would be an "adventurer". A shallow interpretation to be sure, but not entirely unreasonable to implement if you are part of the big bad.

If I were you, I would advise you do what I am about to do, which is buy water filtration systems and stock some of the filters. Focus on chemical and sediment removal from water and filters which can be used more than once when soiled heavily.

Also learn (like I am about to) about how to assess water contamination. Specifically, even if it is filtered, when is it chemically safe to drink?
    This went surprisingly well, I had an order in for a LifeSaver water bottle and bits for ~3 years worth of decontamination. Had this interesting call from the supplier, which essentially said they couldn't supply everything I had ordered, and they were going to stop offering the product on their site (this is a local NZ supplier.) So, they filled what they could, and said they would throw in another display bottle to make up for the missing filter they didn't have.

Package arrived, and I discovered I had their remaining stock for this particular product, along with rather a lot of inline charcoal filters, spare mouthpieces etc. Given the extras were free, I'm not complaining, but I can certainly work with this

Now going to see if I can get some jerry can sized decontamination units and filters. Doubling up on the portable solar systems, batteries + Raspberry PIs is coming to mind too; low-power draw and gives me enough to run and use most things, including useful ebooks; transporting the encyclopaedia Britannica in book form seems a bit unreasonable.

Activity of entities looking in is way up, certainly more hostile ones at the moment. Over here I'm trying to keep ahead by buying products and systems before the major meltdown, will see how long I can keep everything going before it doesn't matter.

@Fore, might be worthwhile having a target destination when comms go fully down, where further notes/instructions can be pinned. Would be highly amusing if we ran into one another during the later stage, and were generally telling the populace the time was nigh and they must repent + played with the weather a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    This went surprisingly well, I had an order in for a LifeSaver water bottle and bits for ~3 years worth of decontamination. Had this interesting call from the supplier, which essentially said they couldn't supply everything I had ordered, and they were going to stop offering the product on their site (this is a local NZ supplier.) So, they filled what they could, and said they would throw in another display bottle to make up for the missing filter they didn't have.

Package arrived, and I discovered I had their remaining stock for this particular product, along with rather a lot of inline charcoal filters, spare mouthpieces etc. Given the extras were free, I'm not complaining, but I can certainly work with this

Now going to see if I can get some jerry can sized decontamination units and filters. Doubling up on the portable solar systems, batteries + Raspberry PIs is coming to mind too; low-power draw and gives me enough to run and use most things, including useful ebooks; transporting the encyclopaedia Britannica in book form seems a bit unreasonable.

Activity of entities looking in is way up, certainly more hostile ones at the moment. Over here I'm trying to keep ahead by buying products and systems before the major meltdown, will see how long I can keep everything going before it doesn't matter.

@Fore, might be worthwhile having a target destination when comms go fully down, where further notes/instructions can be pinned. Would be highly amusing if we ran into one another during the later stage, and were generally telling the populace the time was nigh and they must repent + played with the weather a bit.
    pontificator, I don't know if these ship over seas or not, but they are highly recommended by serious survival preppers. Also supplies may be low or out of stock . . . they seem to be in more demand now a days.

https://www.berkeywaterfilter.com/

You'll need to pan down.

PS: I have no finical affiliation with this company what so ever!!!
    Last edited by epo333; 04-12-2021 at 10:28 PM.

I am not very surprised. There seems to be a silent knowing from reading comments sections at places I visit on a regular basis that people know in the back of their mind things are going sideways.

You know it's bad when even skeptics are preparing for "that storm in the distance".

I am not sure what me or anyone could offer you in that regard. I suspect that 24 hours before things get reasonably serious, people like me will (supposedly, but not holding my breath for it) get a warning with directions.

I've talked about it before, but I don't trust such directions from ET's in such dire scenarios. As they gain more by directing people towards danger than to lead them away from it. These people can quiet down their conscience in a moment and weigh human life with little regard. My guts tell me the info would be useless except for the timing itself.

I would relay it either way to you or anyone else, but besides the timing, I would ignore the instructions and do the opposite of whatever the info explicitly says.

--------------------
    I would not mind meeting you or any of the others during such hard times. Just keep in mind, one core scenario doesn't change according to the ET plans. Everyone is isolated in their own sections of the world and travel is not permitted.

Years ago, that probably seemed strange to forum members. Yet here we are seeing very mild versions of stay at home orders and limitations on travel to certain destinations. I assume it will be much more severe in actual practice.

Meaning, if you see any reports of convoys on social media begin to travel to the outskirts of cities, then automatically assume that it's to keep people from leaving and traveling. Put out of mind any notions that established media will even know about it until long after the fact. And treat it as the initial phase of the transition of the keys of society from one hand into another.

Another less prominent scenario that has nothing to do with disaster but does have to do with disclosure...indicates that there will be a roundup of anyone with ET contact. Supposedly the ET said there is a list in military circles. But whether that is ever enacted or not is unknown to me.

I can think of many uses for it though. If it were for the ET's who are behind that effort, then clearly eliminating prior content that contradicts a special narrative (disclosure) makes perfect sense.

You can't have timmy joe (an imaginary ET contact) telling people stories about his contact in the 70's. It's counter productive. People will know that ET's exist, and therefore anyone with such testimony...whether credible or not, will probably be seen as having more validity in the eyes of normal people.

If it is a human led Anti-ET effort, then it makes solid sense that you would want to control and curtail (if not eliminate) the potential threats. Some researchers in the UFO field claim that some of these contacts are trained for some future purpose or that they may be something like "Manchurian" candidates. I can't say that is not a valid fear.

There is almost no upside (that I can personally think of) for keeping these people around and active in society under such circumstances. Whatever angle you play it through, it just seems more reasonable to contain such individuals.

At least from a logical perspective, I am hard pressed to see positive potential from wildcards wandering around in open society and causing alot of wrinkles to any overarching story. (and this is from someone affected and included in that group)

All I would say is that I am probably very likely on that list. You though, I don't know.

Hope for the best, sigh.

--------------------

Edit:The only scenario that I have come up with where you can leave the "affected" people to wander about freely, is to change the initial story line of what the ET are.

But to do so, it would require a radical departure from the mainline narratives released so far.

Meaning, if there is prior contact of ET's, and all those whacky stories about them. Then on disclosure day, you would need to present yourself as something beyond being ET's and totally throw out the old script.

Meaning, the new story remains valid, and the old story strewn around on Earthly minds with prior contacts, ceases to have validity due to the extreme differences in narrative.
    Last edited by Fore; 04-13-2021 at 04:06 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    pontificator, I don't know if these ship over seas or not, but they are highly recommended by serious survival preppers. Also supplies may be low or out of stock . . . they seem to be in more demand now a days.

https://www.berkeywaterfilter.com/

You'll need to pan down.

PS: I have no finical affiliation with this company what so ever!!!
    I have my eye on it as of a couple of weeks ago. They are considered exceptional products.

I have my eye on it as of a couple of weeks ago. They are considered exceptional products.
    Thankfully, I found a local supplier, so I have that angle covered. So, it seems Berkey itself does not ship from the states, but they do have official Master Sellers in various countries, so you can strike it rich (as it were) if you look carefully.

@Epo333 thanks for that heads-up, it won't hurt to have lots of options + if I need to bolt I'm covered too.

@Fore, in terms of the overall situation, my general plan is to stick around. However, I also have a habit of "checking" things, so don't be surprised if you see a post along the lines of "Hmm, yes, checked out the telepathic alert from a safe distance. I knew matters were not as they seemed when the Tentacle monster slithered out of the ship and ate the people needing 'rescue'" However, it's more likely to be, "Hmm, yes, checked the telepathic message from a safe blast distance. I knew matters were not as they seemed when the evacuation site vanished in a flash of white light, heat, and a massive shockwave. Certainly, looking at the smoking hole left behind, the people desiring 'rescue' reached a higher state of vibration, just not the one they had in mind."

Certainly, looking at the smoking hole left behind, the people desiring 'rescue' reached a higher state of vibration, just not the one they had in mind."
    That one made me genuinely laugh out loud.

I guess it's never a good idea to follow a stranger into their vehicle. Common sense applies.

That Berkey unit came fast, also threw in some extras into the order, which won't hurt. Been busy sorting out a collection of Raspberry P's, next project is to integrate a battery box along with some solar panels into a shed. In theory, I should be able to make the entire structure rotate to track the sun Bit excessive though, will only bring 20 to 30% extra energy accumulation during the day.

NZ has an odd thing with planning permission, anything with a footprint of 10m^2 does not need council approval, as it is considered a shed. However, there is no limit to the amount of sheds on a property, or if they are powered etc.
    There is another oddity, letterboxes are not defined, so as long as it can receive mail and is at the edge of the property and with a small footprint, it is a letterbox. This has resulted in one industrious individual fitting a mail-slot into his rather large transmitter mast...

BTW, whatever/whoever is reading me has not been going away for weeks now. This level of attention suggests things can't be too far away from going south. Reach-out and check does work, and I've seen some pretty odd looking things lately; although it is usually their "eyes".

@Fore, are you allowed to give an approximate time by which we should all have our affairs in order?

That Berkey unit came fast, also threw in some extras into the order, which won't hurt.
    Let me know what you think of it. I am about to buy one myself so let me know, I'll await your review.

@Fore, are you allowed to give an approximate time by which we should all have our affairs in order?
    I don't know more than you do.

But the timeline I have in my head is my personal assumption. I'd guess you probably have a handful of months before first impact. When the next two occur is anyone's guess. The rate of meteors entering earths atmosphere is increasing. One exploded about 45 miles east of Florida a night or two ago and made a bright flash a few hundred kilometer in size. Alot of people saw it.

So you should get your stuff in order sooner rather than later. Beat the rush before everyone else reacts to serious incoming issues.

-----------------
    As for wars, it looks like Israel and Iran are heating up. Something on the news about Israel setting off a bomb in one of centrifuges clusters located in a nuclear processing facility in Iran. This occurred a couple of days ago.

Iran's targeting facilities for US and it's allies. It probably won't be long until it's serious.
    -----------------
    Stock Markets in the US are a bubble that will pop soon. (Even "orthodox" analyst think so)
    I'd expect financial havoc a year out.

I think it is a relatively safe bet we might not see the 2030's.
    Last edited by Fore; 04-16-2021 at 10:02 PM.