Page 261 of 271 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Luis Elizondo called into Fade to Black on Monday, 09/06/2021.
    His call starts are roughly 1:04 on the meter.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    (snip) If anyone knows when the next live Luis Elizondo interview is going to be on Youtube, please give everyone a heads-up here, I know a fun opportunity when I see one

@CasperParks thank you Hopefully there will be a specific time when everyone here can hop in-channel and ask him a few questions

As it is, I was going to point out this is on the cards: https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...-space-weapon/

As you can see, it'll be a great threat to an Alien invasion force, they will be so busy facepalming that they'll fail to see the approaching ground...
    Joking aside, from what I was seeing on this topic, there was a massive debate over even talking about it, as it is a two-edged sword to reveal your own capabilities.
    Keep in mind, that revealing this now probably means they have something else which is its successor.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    I also suspect the fact that while it protects, it makes everyone effectively asymptomatic when they are infected. As you can imagine, having that as a ticking timebomb, where your population is going into coin-toss territory as the effectiveness goes down, is not exactly a good place to be.
    Very true, and another reason why none of it makes sense. We have delta because of the proliferation of the vaccine well beyond the vulnerable. It's like taking a pack of dogs and sterilizing the most docile ones, now whenever someone is bit, they are bitten by the most aggressive dogs while they are made to flourish by natural selection inside the vaccinated. The young are more vulnerable now than they were at the start because of the sole proliferation of this variant. And like you say, because they are leaky vaccines, the vaccinated are less likely to be aware that they are carrying it due to a decrease in the chance of becoming asymptomatic. This whole idea of covid going away through mandatory vaccination is verifiably mistaken. They are already calling those with 2 doses unvaccinated in Israel, and Fauci is talking about eventually needing 4 doses. In reality such an intent would require a subscription to the vaccine because it won't go away anymore than the flu due to how the vaccines work. The only way to truly stop these wave spikes is a mixture of natural immunity supplied by treatments and vaccines for the particularly vulnerable. The vaccine works like an immune system BOLO for people in hats, whereas natural immunity is like a BOLO for a full description of the enemy. It's much more likely to respond to variants, than the narrow image provided by vaccines.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 09-09-2021 at 02:17 PM.

Australia Quarantine. A well furnished prison, with no yard time. (bad language) Author says this is the second time in his 11 days of solitary confinement that someone has gone nuts in their room. Author had 9 negative tests as was still denied being able to quarantine at home.

Last edited by Sansanoy; 09-09-2021 at 02:42 PM.

For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Boy ole Lue Elizondo sure gets around . . . He has a "high & tight" hair cut here.

Anyway!

Hmmm, sounds like Angela Merkel was attending to represent German interests. [Not too many scientific experts heading Govts in EU]
    *mutters* Governments [take your pick] never try to contact me for a chat *mutters*
    I'm just joking about the sourcing of information from the public [Must be too scared, or perhaps something threatened them {which wouldn't surprise me}.]

Next video from the series [should contain the good stuff]:

Question

DHS Employee Leaks Several Craft Captures

https://old.reddit.com/r/UFOs/commen...chat_user_and/

A superchat user AND Lue confirmed DHS employee Leak, Authentic.

==============================

UFO Footage I-10 N. Florida Very Strange 11 26 2011 "Original Footage" As seen on "Fact Or Faked"

(Footage found on the net by Red Panda Koala)
    Last edited by Fore; 09-13-2021 at 07:25 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Here we go, it's on:
    https://www.congress.gov/117/bills/s...17s2610pcs.pdf - page 83 on.

An article covering this: https://thedebrief.org/congress-call...ial-phenomena/

Once this gets going, which should be approx March 2022, you can expect it to cover more and more. I point this out about this event: This is very important and will shape what is to come.

A bit further down the track, you will need to seriously consider if you want people to know you have had any kind of interaction with a non-standard entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Very true, and another reason why none of it makes sense. We have delta because of the proliferation of the vaccine well beyond the vulnerable. It's like taking a pack of dogs and sterilizing the most docile ones, now whenever someone is bit, they are bitten by the most aggressive dogs while they are made to flourish by natural selection inside the vaccinated. The young are more vulnerable now than they were at the start because of the sole proliferation of this variant. And like you say, because they are leaky vaccines, the vaccinated are less likely to be aware that they are carrying it due to a decrease in the chance of becoming asymptomatic. This whole idea of covid going away through mandatory vaccination is verifiably mistaken. They are already calling those with 2 doses unvaccinated in Israel, and Fauci is talking about eventually needing 4 doses. In reality such an intent would require a subscription to the vaccine because it won't go away anymore than the flu due to how the vaccines work. The only way to truly stop these wave spikes is a mixture of natural immunity supplied by treatments and vaccines for the particularly vulnerable. The vaccine works like an immune system BOLO for people in hats, whereas natural immunity is like a BOLO for a full description of the enemy. It's much more likely to respond to variants, than the narrow image provided by vaccines.
    I am concerned with the effects of these vaccines on "psychically" inclined individuals. I'm seeing an increasingly number of posts on Reddit describing a feeling of being "cut off" from the spiritual and other effects which are suggestive of something screwing with peoples psychic structures.

Take a look at these reports from a few users on Reddit:

"By the time I was post vaccine around 8 hours I had an emotional breakdown. I was saying that I "didn't feel like myself".

I know it's been allegedly debunked but I'm pretty sure it's real but there was a video where they were talking about how vaccines could be used to kill part of the brain that has what they call "God consciousness" the discussion was to use this against jihadist and domestic terrorists because it's believed those people are operating from a religiously dogmatic and belief based system.

I'm pretty sure that's kind of what I experienced. this lack of connection.

I thought it was just because of my spiritual background but once I started diving into the vaccine effects it seems a lot of people get it

it can be considered a clinical symptom of neurological or brain damage but if you put your tin foil hat on could also be intentional. Losing your sense of connectivity has damaging effects on human happiness and could lead to violence as people lose their sense of humanity.

I've had several major respiratory illnesses in my life (which is why I even bothered with the vaccine) but had never experienced what the vaccine made me experience this horrific gut wrenching feeling of being almost 'soulless'?

I'm a bit more back to normal but I attribute that to my immediate instinct to take psychedelics 😂 after my vaccine.

I still experience everything differently with a bit of a flat effect. I'm sure that's part vaccine but also almost 2 years of fear mongering media, isolation, and other stressor in my life.

I recall telling a friend the vaccine made me feel like I'd never experience happiness or connection to the universe again."

-u/ShallotSelect1473

"I haven’t been able to lucid dream or astral project since I got my first shot of moderna and I’m actually panicking, with the lucid dreaming that comes to me randomly but I have ALWAYS been able to astral project at will and have been free-styling it since I was a toddler; since before I knew the name for what I was doing. I can’t access that state no matter how hard I try." - u/Lauradeel

"Chaotic, I feel almost bipolar. Sometimes I feel like I’m on top of the world, literally. Like I’m not part of the earth but I’m pushing the earth down when I walk. Sometimes I feel like I’m in heavy darkness. I now have all 7 chakras activated, before knowing what chakras even were. I have intense and extremely realistic dreams and nightmares. I have extremely invasive thoughts but also very pleasant thoughts that don’t feel like mine. Thoughts like “everyone loves you” accompanied with my heart chakra lighting up. I make music and I’ve literally heard music that isn’t being played like it’s in the room, no one else can hear it. And it fits the song. I’ve been waking up at 3-4 am almost every morning when I had previously been waking up at like 9." - u/cheddarcheeks123

"I don't know how else to put this. I had my second dose of Pfizer two weeks ago and I've become convinced there is something in these vaccines that cuts people off from spirit.

It's like my consciousness has been leashed and life has turned the volume down real low.

I can no longer:

- Feel empathy, or deep emotion, heartfelt emotion. You know that thing in your chest where you feel, physically, not intellectually. It's gone. No love, happiness, sadness, anger, anything. No compassion.

- Transcend myself in meditation, feel infinity, God and the like. Like I've been reduced to my 5 senses, and even those have been diminished.

- Feel my intuition at all, no gut feelings whatsoever, it's like I'm completely blind.

- Feel music, art, food. Be passionate about anything, have motivation for anything, I don't even feel hungry or tired, I feel nothing. Not a numbness, not a dissociation (I've had both), but a straight up lack, a severance to that spark that animates our inner lives.

- Lucid dream, astral project, even feel my energetic body at all. It's like it has dissipated.

- Sleep properly at all, and when I do it's like I can't enter as deep a sleep as I used to.

- Breathe or yawn as deeply as I used to?? This may seem unrelated but breath = prana = lifeforce...ygm

Basically, I feel like a bot." - u/ccatcal

These experiences could just be their body reacting to the vaccine in a way that, unfortunately, feels like a sort of depression.

I wonder, though, if there is something in the mRNA vaccine which is affecting people's psychic structures? And why would that be the case? Or rather, why would "they" create something that does that?
    “O crux ave spes unica”.
    Hail o cross, the only hope.