Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262
Results 2,611 to 2,613 of 2613

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by dreamoftheiris View Post
    I am concerned with the effects of these vaccines on "psychically" inclined individuals. I'm seeing an increasingly number of posts on Reddit describing a feeling of being "cut off" from the spiritual and other effects which are suggestive of something screwing with peoples psychic structures.
    I have taken medication that had this effect on me, it is exactly like being cut off from spiritual things. I have heard a few people say they don't feel themselves anymore after getting this vax. My wife had a "strange" feeling for weeks from J&J. Some of the effects you listed sound like mild autism, which some claim vaccines can cause. I am shocked by the determination of governments to get everyone, of any age, vaccinated, for something with such a high survival rate. There is no claim of efficacy by these vaccines to prevent transmission, only severity. Until that claim can be made, there shouldn't be this expectation that 100% vaccination is going to end the stream of variants. So when I hear that the vax mandate is to protect the vaxed from the unvaxed it's hard not to think the worst when their actions don't match their claimed motivations. Something just feels like walking into a spiders web.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 09-14-2021 at 05:04 PM.

From my point of view, I can't say I've observed an effect yet. But then again I have a wait for a second dose.
    Yes, yes, I know a lot of you will wonder why I'd run it as a dangerous experiment, but I'm more of a scientist at heart. This means direct observation and monitoring; as well as isolating it to only hit the arm
    I did notice there was a numbing of the left arm, with a bit of ongoing weakness, and the integration of the carrier medium down it. However, that will fade in time as it expends itself; the left arm also has poor circulation below the elbow, due to a prior car accident.
    There was one odd side effect, I did get clotting in a finger on the left hand, but this cleared quite well when I spotted it and prompted it to do so; I use visual prompts for the desired effect, it usually works quite well; I've used that for a long time since I've been young, when I learned about the effects of Placebos and things like this: https://drdavidhamilton.com/how-your...immune-system/. The thought was, if thinking about things and visualising things works, then surely it'll work for other stuff. I assure people, it works great for warts, just imagine the pain, smoke and wound created from pouring acid onto it each day, works a treat for me.

On a side-note, I still get alerts from people thinking things of significance, so a friend is in trouble, and I'm trying to sort them out, but not sure if I'm in time. As far as I can tell, the cause is an event propelling itself into the past to a time when something can be done; always thought audio, always in the voice of the person saying something of significance as though in conversation. It's an interesting effect overall, and this is one of the few times I'll see if I can make a difference; it won't kill anyone if I fail, and that will only happen if they choose not to accept help.

A couple of videos today:

Note: I'm watching these soon, mainly interested in getting them here to make it easier for everyone to find them.