Page 266 of 271 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

This rather interesting document, where blackout was forgotten, popped up: https://www.nsa.gov/portals/75/docum...blind_spot.pdf
    From Witness Citizen while I was watching it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAGh3m8r-KU

Strategically, I wonder if the Chinese will choose not to address the problem, as it would be advantageous to their own goods and Military, while being deleterious to worldwide militaries in the event of war; which can't be that far off, really.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/chi...FOAR5TCO26SNQ/

While the above is indeed a resource shortage, I must admit that one caught me completely off-guard, it's not exactly been that well covered. I can't imagine things will be good in the states for that either, but I'm not 100% on the strategic resource production systems still operating in the USA.

@lycaeus, I've been looking through the photos. Some of the work appears to have been done properly, which is why the healing seems to be reasonable, whereas the other examples look like sloppy work (I suspect hair caused problems due to follicle ingress.) One thing to keep in mind, I suspect abductees are given various treatments to ensure there are no allergic reactions. Your friend and yourself might not have received a correct dose [likely different teams dealing with males and females + maybe your team was having a bad day, or the Greys concerned are faulty]. Reason I bring that up, is most of my general allergies disappeared after the first encounter. I'd be interested if similar happened to you? (I'm thinking of things like hayfever, some skin allergies etc.)

You might find this really interesting, one photo is of what happens when a person is injected using a syringe, unwillingly. Note the bruising, especially the spread, and also that this is standard earth tech: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/sho...TVE5HVQPLUOKQ/
    ET devices seem to produce highly local bruising to the site, which suggests a slightly different mechanism of operation; I'm thinking the compressing/pushing of material down, rather than slicing and pushing it physically aside.

I also sometimes wonder about ET hygiene practices... Ahhhh, serious risk of COVID19 spread due to alien abduction with their poor medical practices, random strains and infections turning up all over the place in abductees; see what I did there?
    Last edited by pontificator; 10-25-2021 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Additional on normal syringe marks.

Well, it's certainly and interesting time when News channels are still covering the topic outside of the 30 day window, and without laughing or making fun of it:

EPO333 has also brought up information on the attack subs receiving their payloads, over in the predictions thread.

I was certainly a bit off in terms of placing where we are on the timeline some time back, I'm specifically looking for 2 things:
    1) A president who is the last president; possibly a less than 1 year term.
    2) A war resulting from contractual obligations; this could be economic, but it's supposed to go hot; as in launched nukes hot, then the "aliens" intervene.

So, for all of the amazingness of Trump's appearance, he wasn't the one; unless he gets in again. Biden is still in his first term, and first year (good contender).
    Right now, worldwide, I'm not sure anyone would argue there isn't economic war going on; or perhaps, we ain't seen nothing yet.
    The situation with China is going from bad to worse, and they have economic problems at home. A normal way of rallying a restive population is to start a war and invoke nationalism, while blaming all the wrongs on your opponent.
    Having been on the receiving end of that, living in such a war zone, I know full well how well it goes...

In keeping with tracking "possibilities" let's have a look at "when" things could start getting ultra bad:

So, I'm going to take the width of the Pacific as approx 9600 miles, based on a random Google answer (it's good enough +- some days.)
    A random Google fact gives 35mph as "speculated top speed" for a nuclear submarine. We'll assume the subs concerned are running at wartime black speed and not public speed: 50mph.
    192hrs = 8 days. Could be + 3 or 4 on the days. If the subs are going to theatre, and they don't need to be close, then given they left on the 28th they are probably a quarter of the way there.

Certainly not in the timeframe for an October surprise, perhaps a Halloween special, or "remember, remember the 5th of November". This is one of those weird times of year when strange things can happen with a bit more frequency than usual.
    The subs can stay deployed for a fair while, but it also means that they are preparing for action within a period of months.

I'm in chat here, feed starts in ~10 minutes from this post:

X1 CME incoming: https://spaceweather.com/
    These things are in the "bad day" category. Will have to make sure I leave a lot of things off.

Note: I have ongoing concerns that a flare of doom will strike the earth and kill off a pile of electronics worldwide, or on the part of Earth facing it at the time.
    About 6 hours until where I am faces into the light, so might hit Europe/Africa harder; although pretty much everywhere important around them would get a lick of it.
    I took a backup of this thread just in case, as I had a hunch...

A bit of an up-date on the CME . . .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    X1 CME incoming: https://spaceweather.com/
    These things are in the "bad day" category. Will have to make sure I leave a lot of things off.

Note: I have ongoing concerns that a flare of doom will strike the earth and kill off a pile of electronics worldwide, or on the part of Earth facing it at the time.
    About 6 hours until where I am faces into the light, so might hit Europe/Africa harder; although pretty much everywhere important around them would get a lick of it.
    I took a backup of this thread just in case, as I had a hunch...
    Don't know that surface electronics will take a big hit.
    Lived through a CME back in the late 1990s (Maybe '96?), working in the engineering department at NBC TV Network.
    The BIG hit was to the satellites (birds as we called them), as I recall a few were killed dead.
    Preemptively; some birds were powered down before being impacted. Attempts were then made post-impact to restart.
    This was tough, because a lot of our programming/news was fed to California from the East coast via satellite links (several massive 15 foot dishes were installed right outside my office).
    I also recall that many people were upset their pagers went off line.
    It was disruptive, however all but the most direct CME impacts (BULLSEYE Earth) are greatly reduced by the Earth's magnetosphere. THAT would be a bad day for any unshielded electronics.

I recall talking with a Professor at the time (research for the newsroom), wondering why it took a few days to reach earth when lightspeed was so much quicker (a few minutes). He explained that while the CME was traveling at a relatively high rate of speed, it was composed of actual material/had mass, NOT just photons.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

@Fore, would I be right in thinking that this guy is able to perceive the influence ingress of objects/entities within the influence layer itself, or phased?

I'm well aware of what raw influence looks like when it's concentrated enough around an entity for it to manifest, and given the glowing properties I can't help but wonder if a lot of these orbs (in general) are because of it. (I am, for one thing, not sure what lifeforms might natively live in the influence layer; perhaps the equivalent of some kind of insect.)

The description of objects appearing certainly fell into the raw influence manifestation category, where a phased object with high output (creating the orb) then moves back into normal space. Hmmm, thinking on it, I'd perceive that with my weird touch/texture-based non-sight as a nebulous fuzzy form, perhaps if I was operating a bit higher I'd be able to perceive (as literally feeling it in its entirety) the object creating the effect.

Happy reading (Pages 16 and 17 especially): https://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/Sear...B=30030606&D=D
    Other titles you can look for: https://archive.org/stream/Australia...notes_djvu.txt

This is in reference to what is happening in the video below, and explains the Australian and UK stance as being a matter of policy rather than being purely a dismissive attitude.

Exclamation

@pontificator
    By the way, sorry for the low activity on my part. I've just been very busy lately and dealing with problems.

I've been paying attention to what you've been doing and may I say...you sure are bold.

@Montalk

I saw your posts and your trouble with your webhost. Nice quick response on your part. Very quick on your feet.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

@Fore, It would appear it's attracting more attention of the "ET" kind as well, or at least someone is looking in far more intensely than usual right now. They certainly don't like me describing their hygiene issues.
    Depending on how things go with various bits of equipment I might graduate to audio interviews. I'll need to manufacture a "visual persona" similar to Anonymous if I do video interviews, but still gathering materials; it's got to be distinct, with some class, and mysterious [it's got to be fun after all, and "ET" are very big on quite "artistically impoverished" pretend visuals.]

As it is, I note a dire lack of critical thinking surrounding the "abilities" and operations of "ET", the craft are generally what people focus on at the moment, which seems more acceptable. I'm far more about the Nuts and Bolts of the Entities, not so much their supposed message.