Page 101 of 271 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Curiously this particular bit of the thread has something very interested. I was doing some thinking and thought of this:
    It's quite possible that a third party entity, in this case the one looking in, can only access the low-level information in the wetware, and possible the spiritual body, but not the higher mind. Essentially meaning that the higher mind could get up to all sorts of things, and the entity concerned would not aware of what those things were until the moment they were actioned. [This sent it rather wild in terms of doing a bit more looking ]

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Curiously this particular bit of the thread has something very interested. I was doing some thinking and thought of this:
    It's quite possible that a third party entity, in this case the one looking in, can only access the low-level information in the wetware, and possible the spiritual body, but not the higher mind.
    The higher mind is a subset of the spiritual mind.

But I understand what your thinking and yes, you are disturbingly insightful. I hadn't even intended to point that out, but I might as well now that your brought it up.

You are <cough> disturbingly <cough> correct in that assumption. Yes, an ET can access any member right now on this thread or this forum and interpose/interfere with the thought process (or thought chain) of an individual member.

Most people aren't aware of the fine details of their background thought process and how it builds up. So they would be unlikely to notice some gentle and subtle changes.

Thereby controlling some aspects of their thinking and directing entire conversations in a certain direction. Away from conversations on notions that would enlighten a community.

Therefore, people endlessly spin their wheels and UFOlogy can remain in the dark perpetually even over many decades.

When you hang out with the ET, one of the many things you notice is that they are incredibly manipulative. Things are rarely what they seem.

------------

The ET I knew often practiced accessing people higher functions and rewriting (gently most of the time) thoughts in individuals I was speaking to. To make them either more compliant or more pliable to a different discussion.

Again, this is not very different than when an ET abducts someone (or <cough> "invites" someone like a contactee) for a chat.

During which they project strong interference into the innerworking of a prone individual. Even up to the level of controlling their concious awareness or biological level processes. (Instating psychically induced paralysis is just one very tiny feature)

------------

So you hit a landmine topic of sorts Pontif. Something which you normally should not notice or even speculate on.

*sigh*

It is safe enough to say that the individual I described (the ET) are capable of many things. Often employing techniques in all sorts of ways to get their way.

Honestly, most members of Open Minds Forum or even TOP or the other forums have any idea what goes on in the background. Usually when I gave out a warning it is because I got wind of what they were up to.

Even regular members can be tapped/tweaked on a regular basis to help form public opinion and consensus. This isn't paranoia, it is experience.

It only makes people paranoid because they start to question what happens in the background and how much they might be affected. <Cough> often if you see synchronicity it usually isn't a coincidence.

There are also limitations to how much you can manipulate a persons mind. I have noted many times that when someone is pushed too aggressively as a proxy they start to break down. They begin to behave irrationally (much to everyone elses surprise) then they break down entirely.

Leaving behind a mysterious occurrence.

--------------

People on OMF used to notice those strange behaviors and occurrences after a while. LOL.

Then some started to suspect it was somehow me doing something to members (it wasn't me) since they couldn't figure out "how" or "why" it was happening. They couldn't observe or (for the most part) sense the ET in the background watching things develop.

I used to play games of chicken with the ET all of the time forcing their involvement to be more egregiously obvious at times. Which upset some, and made others fearful at times "in wonder" at what the heck was going on. Fun times.

Essentially meaning that the higher mind could get up to all sorts of things, and the entity concerned would not aware of what those things were until the moment they were actioned. [This sent it rather wild in terms of doing a bit more looking ]
    Few people pay attention to the finer details of what is happening in their mind.

From long term observation I have noticed that in general (ordinary human beings) are extremely unprotected.

There is no firewall between them and the psychic. The only difference between a psychic ET and a regular human psychic is just scale, effectiveness and the level of influence.

I don't like psychic manipulation for many reasons. Unlike the ET, I don't see the point in consensus by trickery and manipulation. I believe if there is a consensus it should be done by genuine consensus.

That is why you usually see me mention balancing out conversations and seeding them. I put one foot on the dock and one on the boat to even things out. Some of the ET like to throw things deeply in their favor and are always out to cover up things by lie or by posturing and manipulative confusion.

They don't "hope for the best", they create it. They run their mental statistics and force things into their favor by understanding the technicalities of human behavior.

It is why some ET lie so damn much. Telling each abductee and contactee a totally different and contradictory story. The ET don't need human groups or some alphabet agency to do their work for them.

----------

Their biggest fear is that information flows out and people wise up.

If you replicated half the information in my head to various kinds of abductees and contactees, the whole process would grind to a halt and their operation would experience immense difficulty.

What some of the ET have going...is very fragile. It won't take very much to break it. I am very sure there are others out there with the same or better level of information. They are no doubt as tightly controlled as I was.

I have little doubt that before all is said an done the ET will attempt to bury my case and sell people on the idea that it was all just an active imagination.

There is a good reason why they forbade me from linking to external evidence. Each time I do, they have to figure out how to kill this in ever more effective ways and nurture the readers disbelief.

That is why I sometimes joke, oh, "It is all "a coincidence" that my accounts match hundreds of other references."
    Last edited by Fore; 01-29-2013 at 04:28 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

-----------------------

The biggest opponent left on this forum gets visitations from unseen ET individuals. One of them even smirked upon being sighted. I wonder what that ET was thinking? Probably that they had a prime sucker to work over.

God knows what they weave in that individuals mind when it is lying prone in their bed. All I do know is they immediately start behaving rather irrationally. (hehe)

Then that proxy goes for the jugular by claiming I have read hundred or thousands of books. <Shakes head> I can't even finish a book I actually want to read on ET phenomena or read long articles...how exactly am I going to get around to reading books that are probably filled with non-sense?

It is literally painful for me to read from page to page. Like a strong aversion takes a toll on me to stop from reading anything related to that topic.

I was forbidden from (and apparently given strong psychic suggestions) to prevent me from reading up on UFOlogy. Imagine the upper hand I would gain if I had as much knowledge as Montalk on the subject of ETs? Citing references and video materials and all manner of cases.

<Shrugs>?

It's probably why they tried to keep me from putting together the information they exposed with that of what goes on virtually every day in the experiences of experiencers.

It would be damn hard to discount my accounts if I could cite tons of evidence and cases from abroad. Like an individual having a semblance of ET knowledge coupled with a unique understanding of what really likely went on in hundreds of cases. Identifying patterns and making them well known and allowing others the ability to decode what really took place in cases by looking at known details vs observed details.

That would definitely not be good for them or their agenda.

@Fore. Catching up ...

My point being, the OBE process must involve something where the body still continues to function in some way. There are people who can do a form of bi-location that gives them OBE/RV like abilities (including more than one visual field).
    Some people claim exactly this, that OBEs are "astral projections" -- literally a projection of a duplicate nonphysical body that can roam around while the original stays with the physical. Other mystics claim that from birth until death the so-called 'etheric body' stays with the physical, even during sleep. It maintains the biological processes. Meanwhile it's the higher 'astral body' that detaches from the etheric+physical during sleep and during OBEs.

I haven't yet reconciled the traditional concept of "etheric vs astral" with what you were taught. There's some correspondence though. I suspect the astral may be the beginning of the higher mind complex, if there's any relation. I'm always comparing different systems to see what's actual contradiction versus differences in terminology for the same thing.

The Hebrews had an old practice of keeping anything dead away from themselves when they tried to approach the Temple of God. They also had to wash their bodies with water (assists in removal of contamination?) and pray and fast for long periods of time before they could enter certain areas.
    Seems that influence hygiene is important for anything nonphysical. Like dealing with influence-based alien technology, or interacting with HOEs (or even aliens?), or doing occult procedures.

On a related note, I came across this in a book on past life regressions: "Unfortunately, all astral bits [of a dead person] do not return to astral dust. Many of them tend to remain as they are and stick to living human beings to try and perpetuate their activity. This explosion of the astral body is why the traditional Hindu custom was to wear only white and perform a semi-fast, avoiding mainly proteins, during the weeks following the death of someone in their family. The Hindus consider that some of the lower vital parts of the dead may try to stick to other members of the family in a parasitic way." (Regression by Samuel Sagan).

Perhaps there is something about decaying patterns that causes damage to our internal field?
    Maybe a form of influence entrainment: field from something decaying, entrains healthy cells into likewise decaying. Possibly along those lines, there was an experiment where a petri dish of diseased cells transmitted that illness to another dish through a clear window made of quartz, without any physical contact between them. But if glass was used, the effect did not occur.

Recently it occurred to me that paranormal entities that feed on a certain type of influence, may have originated from an environment where that influence naturally exists. What I mean is, since the beginning of life on Earth, there has been death. And perhaps a class of nonphysical entities evolved that fed on the energies released by death, especially the decay of animals. Maybe decaying meat comes with a certain influence pattern that these entities are attracted to. Hence if you eat meat, you have decaying meat in your intestines, creating a micro-climate within your body for such entities. The intestines are the largest repository of foreign matter in the body, so it would be a more hospitable place for them than, say, your chest or head. Just a weird idea.

Then again, it is rare to hear about an ET eating meat. So I wonder if there is something we don't know?
    The human looking ones at least. Who knows if the rumors about reptilians are true, though ... human mutilations and grays bathing in tubs full of body parts to soak up nutrients through their skin.

I've only come across one or two references to Nordic types eating food, and in those cases it was described as jell-o cubes of various shapes and colors. Maybe the abductee walked in on dessert, lol. Your advisor told you once to cut back on meat, didn't she? Did she ever give a reason?

But I hear what you're saying. An influence-aware species of a higher evolution ought to not be meat eaters. In humans, it seems the only ones who might still need meat are the O blood types, the oldest of all blood types. Outdated models, unable to do as well on the newer types of fuels. The newer blood types do much better on a vegetarian diet, and if Nordics are some designer species then I doubt they eat meat.

Anyway, not to go too far off topic. It makes me wonder why paranormal entities (ghosts/demons/phantoms) tend to stick near to the young and the still growing. Perhaps the interconnect has to overproduce influence in order to make sure that the growth is stable in new cells.
    Good point. I also wonder if some influence types are more generic than others, therefore more compatible with a wider range of beings. Like if it's associated with cell-level biological activity, rather than more complex things, then it would be more attractive to nonhuman beings. Actually come to think of it, I wonder if there are types of influence not compatible with demons/ghosts, but that can still fuel the development of psychic abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    It would be damn hard to discount my accounts if I could cite tons of evidence and cases from abroad. Like an individual having a semblance of ET knowledge coupled with a unique understanding of what really likely went on in hundreds of cases. Identifying patterns and making them well known and allowing others the ability to decode what really took place in cases by looking at known details vs observed details.
    That would shoot you to the top of their black list for sure. On the bright side, plausible deniability keeps you alive and lets you get away with saying more. And that matters to those who already believe you anyway because they have the experience to know you're legit. Back when I first found your thread on OMF, I narrowed it down to possibilities: either you were a hoaxer who read hundreds of research resources and knew exactly the correct parts of each work to assemble together, or you were being honest and speaking from experience. It soon became clear which it was.

But even if it became harder to dismiss your accounts, there will be those who hold out to the very end. "No amount of proof is enough for someone who does not want to believe." I'm not sure they're worth trying to convince anyway. I bet they'd lose it if they were forced to acknowledge.

@Fore, yeah I'm pretty sure I'm picking up on most of these things when I'm being checked on during one of your new thread posts. However, there has been an interesting development a few nights back [I've been out with firends, so haven't been able to post sooner.] Essentially two points on the right middle-front lobe were activated extremely intensely [I could actually feel the individual filaments standing on end, and under extreme the stress.] During that period, and after, my influence field can extend into my right eye and provide retinal override.

So, what did that do someone might ask? Well I saw a depiction of an interconnect... as a very complex structure of Technic Lego cogs assembled into a circular area roughly 20cm in diameter and 10cm high... That's not exactly very useful, and there is no-way I'm going to touch that with a barge-pole... the other thing I did see which was much more surprising is that there is a phased out room where I am. It is extremely frugal, containing nothing more than three major structures from what I could see.

The walls are simply a metal that looks like dull aluminium, the joins at the base of the wall are curved into the floor. There was a "bed" that is essentially what appears to be a medical table of sorts, it was at a 40 degree incline from a square block that it was attached to at the base. It has two flat sections extending out from the shoulder-height section, rectangular, about 30cm wide, 5 cm deep, and 1.2 meters long for supporting the arms. There is a hole at head-height on the "bed" which would appear to allow a subject to be positioned face down, but only so that the mouth and nose would pass through [it's roughly the same shape as a slightly large oxygen mask.] The colour of the "bed" is the same as that of the room, and it looks really uncomfortable, but I have a suspicion it is influence augmented. To the right was a cubicle shaped structure, a little over 2 meters in height, fully contained, same metal and no further details. At the back wall of the room, with the bed to the left and the cubicle to the right, was an area that had what appeared to be a mirror above what is best described as a working/tool area, I did not get a good look at this before the influence effect withdrew. If I should get another look I'll check the work area a bit more closely, but it is through a physical wall which prevents me from getting closer.

I have my suspicions that there might be a similar room on the top floor of the building, as I was sleeping upstairs before I moved. The presence of the room would also explain why entities seem to come from roughly the same place each time. As it is I am planning on moving elsewhere in not too long, but I don't think it'll be too long before they assemble another room at the new location. It seems they are going to an awful lot of trouble just for me... however the room was empty at the time, so it might only be used occasionally. Really puzzling as to why I suddenly developed that ability, other than suddenly gaining the ability to be more of a pain to them it really isn't that useful [well, other than looking at dangerous stuff.]

@Fore, yeah I'm pretty sure I'm picking up on most of these things when I'm being checked on during one of your new thread posts. However, there has been an interesting development a few nights back [I've been out with firends, so haven't been able to post sooner.] Essentially two points on the right middle-front lobe were activated extremely intensely [I could actually feel the individual filaments standing on end, and under extreme the stress.] During that period, and after, my influence field can extend into my right eye and provide retinal override.
    I recognize some of what your describing in terms of the pressure effects.

Essentially two points on the right middle-front lobe were activated extremely intensely [I could actually feel the individual filaments standing on end, and under extreme the stress.]
    It should have been just right of center if my guess is correct.

The two variations of the activation that may occur when your abilities become active.

The first type is going to be just in front of your right frontal lobe. Just offset to the front face "third eye". It means that you haven't re-aligned your influence emissions in the cranium area.

When properly aligned it should come out dead center between your eyebrows [Green region] on your forehead. The greater the misalignment for the emissions, the more it will come out the regions directly in front of the frontal lobe area [Yellow region].

Yellow regions will usually leave a red welt like discoloration on your skin. A "mark" of sorts.

----------------------

The next type of configuration is lateral (sideways/right angles) to the frontal lobe(s).

These kinds of activation use a rod like psychic formation that forms and emerges from the skull. It extends several inches out of the skull. The exterior facing portions extend out anywhere from 2 to 6 inches like horns/rods.

This is the interfacing portion that transmits (rather easily) instructions from inner psychic structures within. Most people who can actually "see them" [supernaturally] tend to refer to the rods as "horns". Which if you read into it a bit you'll notice that history has numerous accounts of people sighting beings with things sticking out of their heads.

Also remarking in legends that if you "pull out" such a creatures rods, they <insert punch line here> they lose their abilities.

I guess they called these things horns because that is approximately the only things that closely related to their daily lives.

These types of "psychic abilities" are lower class abilities.

-----------------
    Note:
    HOE for example use completely different configurations and types that vary alot. Most of their control mechanisms seem to be structured entirely differently.
    --------

Anyway,

The inner portions of this "rod" structure remains connected. Penetrating through layers of organic tissue and into the "core elements" that remain hidden deep inside your skull. These are psychic components that sit at the base of your brain when not in use. (i.e, when not discharging heavily)

When active, the structures residing inside the base of your brain and skull becomes active and realigns itself (literally moving upwards as it increases the rate of discharge) until it is several inches higher in your cranium.

It radiates your influence throughout various sectors of your brain tissue and infuses the various brain tissues with a concentrated influence types. Then other secondary structures already present in the left and right hemispheres of your organic brain become more active and synchronized. (Assuming you are having a controlled activation experience of course...it doesn't sounds like you were though)

The core element at the center of your skull discharges heavily until all secondary structures [in both hemispheres] becomes active.

-----------------
    Notes:
    When I practiced on various dozens of individuals (with their consent) over the years they used to say they feel like this part of the activation process makes their head build up blood pressure. They also said there was subsequent pain in different area and intense pressures, until it was released. Then they said it "felt good" as it leaked out.

----------------

Anyway,
    This in turn causes "the rods" to charge with influence and to extend outwards....thereby touching your IFM, TIFM or EFM (exterior field) and giving it instructions on what to do next.

EFM = External Field Manipulation. (i.e. People who have already formed external psychic structures that control their external field(s). (Advanced psychics)

TIFM = Transitional Internal Field Manipulation. (i.e. People with emergent influence fields from beyond their body. (Intermediate psychics) )

IFM = Internal Field Manipulation. (i.e. People who don't yet have influence fields leaving their body. (Rookie psychics) )

You can also use it with your IFM. But it will tax you in various ways.

====================

Once all the internal psychic components are working and the rods are fully extended, you'll notice that a sort of charge builds up around your head area (in the air around it).

As it does, your targeting effectiveness increases. You can now create certain kinds of psychic phenomena in distant places depending on how well you have control over the whole phenomena.

Questions so far??

Ahhh, I was thinking more along these lines [the frontal lobe is quite big, so I've borrowed an image from Wikipedia and added a couple of lines to illustrate]:
    Lobes_of_the_brain_NL.jpg
    Generally I find that if there is activation on the forehead it is in the correct position these days, but that's usually something else doing the activation when that happens. Anything else tends to be either the right side [although the left will activate in sequence properly] or the top of the head. Those two points were the exception, but the pressure build-up going towards the right eye has been an occasional oddity for a few years now, it's not been until very recently that it actually causes an effect.

Stuff They Don't Want You To Known is reposting their Deceptive Brain series.

Here is a link to videos here at the forms: Deceptive Brain, Stuff They Don't Want You To Know.

@ Pontif give me a few hours to respond to you. I am currently kinda occupied. Sounds like your higher psychic abilities turned on for a bit (top of the head. I will make graphics for that too (after I take some measurements on myself to get an accurate size comparison).

I want to delve into something as an offshoot to this thread. It is a topic of what ET origins may be and how they relate to the Higher Order Entities. Some are theories thrown out there, and others I feel are far more solid.

Here is a little to wet the appetite of where I am going to go with this.

I might split this topic off into a different thread.