Page 109 of 271 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    @ Montalk/Pontif
    Which almost never happens in the fast mode of telepathic exchanges unless you already know who that person is and have the profile in mind.
    Speaking of which, now that you have express permission to interact psychically with InfiniteFlame, you might want to consider the steps necessary to "scan" that InfiniteFlame to build up a profile of their psychic features...

The profiles will remain in your lower mind as well as your higher mind.

---------------

Like an associated idea, everytime your lower mind thinks on that key association, your higher mind will recognize the intent as having to do with that individual. Use that to build a repitiore with your higher functions (through your "higher mind")

Sort of like how an HTTP link leads to a photograph or a destination on the internet somewhere.

You will then use the profile to associate a [lower] mental idea to that person. Keep in mind there are two halves of one person and neither side operates the same way.

One is biological, the other is....I guess spiritual or a derivative thereof.

--------------

(If) you have your lower-to-higher interface working, it should be trivial to send the mental directive and you higher self will control the rest (assuming it understands what you are trying to do).

--------------

At that point, you have to merge your field with that remote persons field. Then gain some level of passive control OR an awareness of their field data.

From there you just observe the contents of their field as it will be read back to you. (via ESP)

Your higher mind and lower mind will render the information in your own [local] field. Thereby giving you hallucination of a "sensation" of knowing that remote persons identity (or whatever you are targeting).

Depending on whether you engage in active control of their field or just simply read passively what is already in their fields contents...you can then move on to your goal.

---------------

In this case, your goal is to extract a profile of that individual that InfinityFlame refers to. (assuming they exist)

You can then extract the third party profile from her mind or her field data.

It depends on how you want to go about it. You could for instance look through her field looking for any stains the third party woman has left on InfinityFlames field. You could also use InfinityFlame as "a repeater" who just acts as a remote conduit through psychic resonance. (it's one of those advanced techniques)

Or you could simply pull the information from her lower or higher mind. There are obviously alot of ways to do the same thing.

Then once you know that womans profile you'll have an indirect description of that woman on a psychic level OR a physical description OR both.

Then, target the remote individual. And perform merging techniques with their field, read that targets remote field. etc etc.

Hope that helps.

----------------------

If you read a psychics mind, you can usually impress them pretty easily. Leave the flattering comments for later though.
    Last edited by Fore; 03-10-2013 at 06:51 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    --------------

(If) you have your lower-to-higher interface working, it should be trivial to send the mental directive and you higher self will control the rest (assuming it understands what you are trying to do).

--------------
    Remember to perform basic test to check if you Higher Mind is active and listening. Feedback is important.

Simply give a real simple command through your mind. Direct your higher mind to do something simple like having it pour out influence from both your palms.

If it is aware of the directive it will respond within a few seconds. You'll feel in your lower mind a sort of "certainty" and "acknowledgement". Some of the people I taught in year prior tend to describe it as an acknowledgement in their "gut". Others used to describe the feedback as a "knowing".

--------------

If it does something that basic, then the higher half of you is listening to your lower mind and will (one hopes) go along with your expressed directive.

You'll feel the feedback as it goes ahead and does it. You will also feel your psychic structures activate simultaneously and obviously you'll feel the activation routine physically.

@ Pontif

When the field data is rendered in your lower and higher mind via your ESP. You will notice that it feels distinctly different than you imagination or your normal thoughts.

You will effectively be inducing feedback on yourself.

This is for InfinityFlame's friend [although I'm sure it's more than that;]

I had heard of that name a long time ago, so did a search for Sal Rachele to re familiarize myself with the material. Let me put it this way, I personally consider most of it to be misleading rubbish
    with people having to constantly make excuses, while contorting the material to fit what has been occurring in reality [Were it a real contortionist then they'd be in hospital with broken limbs.] So,
    no, I most certainly am not friends with Sal Rachele, nor are they an enemy [actually they are a source of what I consider to be an artfully crafted ongoing comedy of errors...]

A long time ago I found that during connection experiments that psychic individuals would receive an uptick in ability when attempting to connect to me, usually leading to come very exciting thingss
    happening to them as a result. Generally people that have read that material know to be very careful about what they are doing, which is why I tend not to put people on the reciving end of such matters.

However, in your case I made an exception just to see if things would proceed as they have in the past, and I can see it's all gone very Dante your end [if anything is complaining then it needs to know I
    am simply making a valuable point for your benefit.] It's a very good case in point that if you look into things a bit too deeply then they can quite litrally come back to haunt you [although in your
    case it will probably be something very physical instead of ethermerial. I suspect I'll be told-off about this later.]

Now, given your friend has been afflicted with curiosity lets have a look at what she may or may not be able to do [be aware I make a extremely poor reader of other people, I am much better at upticking
    peoples abilities or receiving standard telepathic communications from those skilled in the art. I simply don't have any nearby people to practice with, and I'm largely untrained at attempting to read
    humans.]

Abilities, possible at the moment:

Possible minor precognitive abilities [your age targeting is slightly off by a few years.]
    Field examination, external field.
    Field examination, external field, extra-entity cross-chatter [you should be able to bounce from one persons field to another using the influecne signature embedded in another field.]
    Telepathy, minor but trainable.
    Remote view, subset of telepathic ability, the image library needs a bit more work though [some elements do not correctly render due to lack of equivalent imagery at the higher mind level, this is true
    of the glasses.]
    Generally it all needs a bit of work to function to its full potential.

Field texture: Your field is like firm jelly, moving slowly like a lava-lamp with geletine eels in it [I use these for targetting purposes later.]

This bit is probably completely wrong, first time trying a physical profile lookup [please don't laugh, I'd probably need to practice this for years to get it right:]
    Lesser-medium build, spanish origin/inheritance?
    Dirty blonde, but dyed from black? Could be highlights I suppose.
    Fawn eyes, smooth skin, suggests very early 20's?
    Maybe 5'2", but I'm terrible with heights in feet and inches in general.

Other possible information, probably most certainly wrong, but lets put it here anyway [you never know:]
    Not as religious as expected.
    Something about that lipstick not suiting her [hey, feel free to complain, I'm just being honest.]
    Still studying, possibly university or recently at university.
    Possibly Humanities/Biological sciences student [or something encompassing both fields or a subset of.]
    Wearing pink top, jeans?
    Minimal non-living entity presences, possibly only one nearby, in the kitchen in front of oven.

There may be a bit of information contamination between the two of you, and I usually only concentrate on getting a lock and working on ETs specifically. Because of their extremely high influence field
    output this tends to be a bit easier than it sounds [I can usually get the texture of a human field though.]

@Fore, this is going to be pretty hit and miss, I'm not very well practised at attempting this type of reading of a persons field, but the higher-mind on/off exercise with general influence output on the palms works fine. So in theory the interface is working, but just probably not so well for this particular type of thing [I generally leave people alone, it's only the aliens I consider fair-game for the newish experiments these days.]

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    @Fore, this is going to be pretty hit and miss, I'm not very well practised at attempting this type of reading of a persons field,
    Don't worry about it. Most psychics can't even do this much.

There is a long list of inter-dependent processes that goes into actually being able to perform those kinds of feats of ESP. As you can see my [condensed] list of a simple psychic effort included lots of parts and nuances. Each step has to go in a logical sequence and each segment has it's own requirements. Most of which would be present when you practice enough that you can do it almost automatically.

There is a basis and logic in every application of PSI. If you miss any of the most basic points, the end effect of reading some distant field fails to work.

Just like if you don't put gas in your car it won't go anywhere. Psychic effort works on a basis for which you can't fail. If you do, then nothing happens. The tight tolerances in your mental status and your psychic components for just being able to read someone on a whim....are harsh in more ways than one.

As you know, some people get away from civilization and do all sorts of meditations and practices just to get to that refined state.

-------------------

I used to read psychics of all kinds just to convince them I was real. There was no real amazement or surprise that many of those practicing believed me when I mentioned the Advisor as my teacher.

What convinced them more than anything was the fact that I had skills that were unnatural for someone my age (at the time) and the technical knowledge to provide answers to various mysteries.

Others loathed or were paranoid of me because I could do it so easily. They assumed there was something supernatural involved that gave me those abilities.

Anyway, just like then and now, people assume that I am up to no good. What no one ever seems to realize is if I were up to no good, I wouldn't be talking about any of this.

Just doing so, puts me at a great disadvantage. (as well as the ET...which is what I ultimately want)

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    but the higher-mind on/off exercise with general influence output on the palms works fine. So in theory the interface is working, but just probably not so well for this particular type of thing [I generally leave people alone, it's only the aliens I consider fair-game for the newish experiments these days.]
    Thats a good sign.

Try teaching your Higher Mind how to deal with spatial relationships. For example, get a pen or pencil and measure it with a ruler. Then tell your higher self that this measurement is "this much".

Then ask your higher self what are the dimensions of an unknown object. It should respond with some level of error as it refines it's estimates. Keep testing it as it will get better at it.

Your higher mind also has to work out how to lay down information into your organic side with extreme accuracy. So that when you ask "how tall is Chris, the Admin of TOP?" It should go and target the person your talking about first and then run through a logical routine of estimating a physical equivalent from his non-physical shape.

That will give you one edge as a psychic.

I myself suck at colors. (God knows I have enough practice)
    Last edited by Fore; 03-10-2013 at 09:58 AM.

By the way, now that you are sure your higher components/self is listening. You should go ahead and refine (with it's help) what targeting actually means.

Technically this is an issue of two sides acting as one....if you want to be poetic about it....but you should practice associating a thought or an idea with a specific event.

For example, if you direct your higher self to target your psychic ability at InfiniteFlame, you need to hash out how it will do that ahead of time.

So that when you give instructions, you give out all the particular of how you want an action carried out.

If you think of a specific members pattern, it should properly register at the upper half of your consciousness. So that any followup directives are properly executed towards the right target.

You know, practice makes perfection.

-----------------

This generally fall in the area of psychic calibration. It is the equivalent of controlling an invisible part of your and learning how to communicate with it effectively.

(It is seemingly part of the reason why ET's are sometimes so mentally "stiff" and rigid.)

Well this is much harder to do with a symbol. If we had your photo she really could do so much more. On another note, she isn't even as close to as powerful as someone of the people of I've known, and those people won't go on a message board to do demonstrations. Your information is a little accurate but your reading two people by accident and that may be because of how my and her energies have combined at the moment....Your right about quite a few things, but I'd like you to know I used to know a different lady who was so accurate she could read you from a distance and be able to tell you all the way what you had for lunch and what nutrients your body might be missing. However she is deceased and it's probably better that I don't say her name. The thing is she talked a little bit similar to fore, but not at the level. I'd hear her talk of the higher self and mind, but again not like fore, but then again there might have been things that she wasn't telling me....I appreciate the friendly attitude, being that I came off very strong initially. But I'd like to do this again, but with a photo and only if your willing to participate. And I'm getting that feeling again...

InfinityFlame, if you are interested, you could send me a photo of someone who has died.... someone who is not mentioned on the internet anywhere that you were close to, and I will mentally scan that photo and tell you information about that person. I will need the first and the last name of that person also. But that's all i need.

On the other hand, don't send me the photo of that person and just give me his or her name and then i will take it from there.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by InfinityFlame View Post
    And I'm getting that feeling again...
    Can you go about describing (as objectively as possible) what it is or what it feels like?

Try describing the "sensation" or "presence" with raw keywords.

--- <-- Fill in the keywords here that you would use to describe this "phenomena"
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---

And if you want, how does this "sensation" or "presence" affect you? What does it do to you? How does it make you feel? etc.
    Last edited by Fore; 03-10-2013 at 07:30 PM.

Ok, the sensation is like this. Say you walk pass somebody and you do something to evoke an emotional response from them. They are behind you, all of a sudden you get somebody else emotional impression about you cause they are focusing on you....an example would be like a cop seeing you speed and then he starts following you. Well it's almost the same thing with this message board, initially that feeling was very strong...So I don't know what it could be. It might be someone following along with this board who isn't registered here or something else.