Page 11 of 271 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I started to fool around and noticed that when I did this, it seemed as if I were occupying a "cold spot" in reality.
    Very interesting. I often pondered about the possibility of "holding" time or "stopping" time. I am curious if in that moment, would it be hotter or colder, are objects more dense or less dense? If time could be totally stopped and I was still aware, would it be possible to move around or would the very air be so heavy that moving and breathing would be impossible?

It would seem that you may have answered at least one of my questions; briefly moving outside normal time feels cooler. If I understand this correctly, moving back in time would feel warmer... but then, I may be only wasting time thinking about it.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Blog Entries
    Norenrad, take your camera out and take a picture. Look at the photograph and understand you have just stopped time. Time is a perception formulated or captured by our biological make-up. You can understand this by perceiving density with matter as the thickest.

Oh, don't worry, I'll still be writing. Also, just in line with that cold sensation, one of the few times I've gained a lock on an ET entity "reading" me I noticed the following:
    "The Stare", somewhat like that old adage "when you look into the abyss the abyss looks into you.
    "The Calculation", purely logical, no emotion there.
    "The Cold", I had come across something that should not be.

These days I do not try to do that, but I do note that I never did get a repeat on that, it was almost as though whatever it was [including type] deliberately avoided that happening again. The same was not true for other beings, but that is a story for another day.

Next up I'll have "Red" discovering more about the makeup of the "Interconnect" and the "Interconnect Centers." This will then lead on to me talking about how these interact with the influence programming of the influence body. In turn I'll show how the influence body is merely the mirror of the physical body with regulatory programming and control methods. "Blue" will gain some complexity to demonstrate this.

It'll take a while to write that up though.

@Fore, Oh, BTW, check with the guys upstairs to see if it'd be okay for me being able to hear and listen in on anything in the influence layer. It'd need setting up though, so I was wondering if you'd give me a hand on that front? [as it'd be passive, rather than active interaction, I thought it might be considered less of a problem. Mind you, having instant understanding of any spoken and written language would be a good trade-off ]
    Last edited by pontificator; 01-21-2012 at 10:26 AM.

I had to step out to do a checkup.

I think you guys got the wrong idea. I don't claim to be able to stop time or something crazy like that.

No, I just am trying to show you of the anomalies you notice when the ET are around and communicating information in a conversation format....or if you use a similar "psychic techniques" of reading the future like they do. (though they also have purely technological versions of this)

------------------------

Let me try to explain it as best as I can. What I am trying to explain is not something about "stopping" the future. I am trying to explain how reading future information can cause abnormalities from your perspective as a psychic.

Most psychics are very familiar with the idea of using the influence to read or sense the objects in the local or distant environment. Most would say they percieve a "vibration" and they can "sense" something. (my lingo speak for this is "a pattern")

What alot of psychics don't seem to know in a seemingly coherent format...is that these same patterns they percieve (in the influence) can be read almost completely independent of time.

What that means is that while I may not be able to see with my five senses anything more than the immediate present. Through the use of my psychic ability to read influence patterns I can read a frame of time that is a few hours, days, or years distant in time.

This is possible because influence patterns are not a physical part of the universe and are not bound by physical rules... That "sounds impossible"...I know.

--------------------------

I was taught by The Advisor (an ET) on how to perceive influence events that described information 1 hour into the future. I began to realize, understand and familiarize myself with how they always seemed to know about what was going to happen next. They weren't reading real-time information about the environment. They were looking at a "future index" of time, observing the contents and then acting on it.

Later on, mostly on my own, I did a bit of theorizing on what I knew vs what I didn't know about how "they" use psychic abilities to see into the future environment. I deduced how it probably worked and eventually made a series of "good guesses" about how the ET control their influence structures (invisible psychic components that are a part of them) to see time frames other than the non-physical influence that occurs in real time.

This sounds like it is complicate but once you understand what I do, it actually isn't all that complicated to guess. You just have to be insightful and theorize a bit.

-------------------

Anyway,

Not only did I get to see future time frames of any particular state of "the influence" but also got to see slightly adjacent versions of the future and some tweaking. Like small variations. (probabilities)

When they found out, they helped me in some ways to increase my ability to a certain extent while restricting me heavily. I couldn't (or wasn't supposed to) without their permission. I did anyway.

One day I got curious, I read my future actions by reading the actions of others around me. I read carefully where I was supposed to be and what I was supposed to do. Then I did something completely different according to that information.

That is when tiny disturbances occurred. It seemed to create continuity errors or continuity shifts. If small, you barely feel it, but if you intentionally go out of your way, then the changes become more significant with what was originally percieved and seen at a future reference frame in the future.

That is when I noticed the strange sensations of almost like a ~probability-shift or a minor paradox~ of sorts kept happening. My abilities kept acting weird and I would received the psychic equivalent of "a strange set of sensations". Like as if my invisible components were realigning themselves to what is "now" the future. Then I started to keep tabs on people future as the pre-cog ability increased.

I observed as people always did what they were supposed to do. It was almost as if everyone is affixed on a specific probability trajectory across time. I figured if I knew what was going to happen next, I might as well tell somebody about it. So I began to spill my guts and change peoples futures. At first without their consent or knowledge. The same strangeness of "psychic vertigo" kept happening.

It felt ?wrong? somehow. As if something was ?wrong?. That is my best description I can come up with.

I began to figure out that while my physical body didn't experience too much my psychic body did sort of "reel" from the changes.

Then, I began to tell people exactly what was going to happen to them in short periods of time, like tomorrow. When they would ask, I would say it was something "I just knew". Then I increased it to months in advance and that is when the ET's put the breaks on me. They told me every time I did that, their observations became "a little fuzzier". To stop doing that.

The more aware I became and sensed, the more I realized these guys were bathed in these strange "paradox". It was as if they themselves were somehow an "aberration" in reality. They seemingly weren't supposed to be there...somehow.

When I realized that percieved anomalies came as a result of these changes, I started looking for these types of strange patterns on the ET's. I realized they were bathed in them at an invisible level.

And when they visited in person it became much more obvious.

------------------------------

To me it implied there was something I don't know about them even up to this day.

When it was clear and they understood what I knew about them. They opened up and began to be 100x times more obvious about knowing about various things. They started to tell me about events with immense level of details.

One time the Advisor even dictated an entire series of conversations over the next few days just to push me into a corner that she was aware of most things I will do at that future time.

They began to do incorporate exercises with me on how to be in the right place at the right time. To create limited scenarios or participate in ones they created to show me new things.

Then they began to show me how to combine "mind reading" while reading a persons future...

Eventually, I learned and practiced near them as they observed me going through the motions. The Greys there took notes while the Advisor took orders from one ET supervisor whom rarely came down. They taught me how to read a persons mind in the "future tense". Something which I still use to this day.

They were the ones whom showed me how to entrap someone by knowing what they are going to say or do in the future and then actively preempt them.

To this day I still use this ability. It is not something that the ETs would like people to know exists as it makes "normal people" feel "uncomfortable".

At one point on my 1 on 1 sessions with people they allowed me to make it obvious. By giving me the freedom to utilize these abilities in concert with ongoing conversations.

If you were there, you would see that I was responding to questions before they were even asked. Not just a mind reading talent, but one where you know what your opponent will say before they do. Then stopping them in mid-thought by answering their questions ahead of time.

In all truth though, it is an asset they relay on to conduct their "business" practices. The more they know [or I know through them] about what is going on both in the present and in the way it is going to turn out, the more *cornered* they have whomever it is they want to corner. That is what it comes down to.

And you would be surprised in the ways it is used against the public community.

Maybe...more on that later.

Blog Entries
    I do say fore that I can understand your ways of writing quite a bit better than others, a different way of looking behind the curtain. Please don't let others discourage you. I do believe we all have something to contribute. Well some of us.

I can just imagine some ethereal bonfire somewhere where those who do not hold humanities best intentions are dancing around with a "happy little mouse dance" saying they have us going at each other and derailing anything being told about their manipulations.

I certainly can relate to ponti's incident with "the stare"
    The closer to the truth the better the lie and the truth itself when it can be used is the best lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    The more aware I became and sensed, the more I realized these guys were bathed in these strange "paradox". It was as if they themselves were somehow an "aberration" in reality. They seemingly weren't supposed to be there...somehow.
    I had thought this many times.

Another thing to ponder, if you are able to see or sense future events, then the "now" has already happened (very confining idea and throws free will out the window) and by influencing the "now" with information from the future, you have changed the future.

Perhaps we are unpredictable in the long run and that's what interests them, we are influenced by a higher order that they are unfamiliar with and that puzzles them... just running with a thought.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    I had thought this many times.

Another thing to ponder, if you are able to see or sense future events, then the "now" has already happened (very confining idea and throws free will out the window) [...]
    Actually, it doesn't as seen from my perspective.

Each time you walk outside of a building, you are making decisions about what you are going to do. The nature of the influence seems to contain that info in a readily available and accessible state as long as you are a capable psychic.

While I (for example purposes) may know where each of your steps will land on the floor at any given moment if I am observing you from across the street, you are still in control of what you are going to do and what you did.

Your free will in that sense remains intact. The only thing is, I know where your steps will be...while you do not.

-------------------

If you think about it from that specific perspective, you are like a sort of 3D actor in a 4D play. From the point of view of 4D folks, the next chapter is already written. From the point of view of the 3D actors, the play is a total mystery. (Seeing the world through their 5 senses only)

Only if I run across the street and interrupt you passage across its path...will there be "an aberration". If I mind my own business, and observe from afar without interfering, I will be merely an observer without causing any large aberrations.

-------------------

In philosophical terms, you are a 3D man. While I am 4D enabled. I know what comes next when I have these capabilities in functioning order.

You do not have this advantage. (in this example)

The same is true of those "behind the curtain" away from prying eyes. They usually know what any specific conversation is going to turn out like. So they know what to tell me what to say and how to act. (from behind the curtain.)

Always saying the right things, always doing the right things, from their perspective....it is all a long formula of events they evaluate and then implement. Long before you have ever even thought of walking across the street, they already know all about it.

I have used this ability before on OM in my early days. When I lost my ability, the members noticed that my behavior changed gradually as I became clueless as to what was happening around me or would happen as a result of each and every action. Proverbially it is like the prior example, like a 4D actor becoming a 3D actor.

It was part of the reason why I had a reputation back then of "winning" arguments. While I no longer do. Because now I am like you.

----------------------------

I do not mean this maliciously or anything, though as you can imagine it can be very advantageous to know about everything ahead of time. The ETs even evaluated my responses many times and gave me "talks" to correct my behavior or to prevent me from saying something.

Before I even joined OM, they were scripting events. Sometimes unknown to me as I didn't realize it before I became proficient in it myself.

I can open the books starting here, and while no one will believe me, this is part of the reason why I have such a ~notorious~ reputation at times.

and by influencing the "now" with information from the future, you have changed the future.
    Which is why the ET behind the scenes don't want you to know or even begin to understand this. If you were to accept this as a reality...it would become "troubling" to them. If you share that with others or gain evidence that you can share with others in other communities....that would be "a problem" as the Greys like to say.

That is why when I still had the capability, they heavily restricted and warned me not to discuss future information with any member. Unless they could hide it, they did not want it known to be a true skill or capability.

Without evidence or proof, there are only claims. With proof, that is...a problem for them.

(Actually, there is proof, but most of it is burred between members.)

------------------
    Anyway,

When I broke my oath to never use my ability itself to back up my claims. The poop hit the fan.

When I broke my oath to cease the continual "plausible denial" to my claims. They took it as a problem that needs fixing...from what I can gather.

Perhaps we are unpredictable in the long run and that's what interests them, we are influenced by a higher order that they are unfamiliar with and that puzzles them... just running with a thought.
    People have extensions beyond their body that are spiritual in origin, not just psychic extensions. If someone like a (higher order being) Angel comes down to change things, then it is a pretty important event. (IMO)

--------------------

Otherwise, people are pretty much painfully predictable.

The ETs had an ongoing project where they were trying to psycho-analyze difficult people whom they had a hard time controlling through scenarios and stimulus.

Keep in mind that when they "handle" you, they are typically treating you with a ~analytical formula~ in their mind. Some ET don't know (as in having a common ground) "why" you generally cry or have passionate experiences. Some ET really only understand what it means in a formulaic sense as to how it relates to other phenomena that goes on inside of your head. So the inside of their mind is like a complex relational database.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relational_database

Some ET know if you cry, that you are experiencing discomfort, but they may not "understand" on a level of sympathy or relate to your experience of discomfort.
    Some ETs do.

There are many ET whom do somewhat genuinely understand and relate to our experience as human beings. Others only know the text book version that is embedded in their head. Some of them simply do not have the same feelings or sentiments "to share the experience" with you. So for some, it is lost on them beyond what the technical manual in their head tells them.

Some only generally understand it from a logical or intellectual point of view. Sometimes they make the wrong assessment as to the cause even though they can mind read you very easily to compensate. Even then, some are a bit lost..period.

----------------------

The human condition is not a mystery to some of the ET. They have a better working model than most human beings can even begin to fathom.

They just may not share these sentiments we feel.

To some ET we are nothing more than lower order life forms. Relatively unaware and unconscious compared to them. Like a human is to an iguana. 3D biological entities unaware that they are actors in their 4D stage.

The future only seems unpredictable from the point of view of 3D human beings. To them there is a lot less mystery about alot of things going on.
    Last edited by Fore; 01-21-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Fore, your PM box is full.

Question

Here is an idea that I want to shine a spotlight on:

Are we 3D level players within the ETs machinations? (the teaser starts here)

-------------------------------

If you are a normal member of the UFO community the first response you should come up with in your mind is "No". That is the right response the ET would want anyone in the UFOlogy community to some up with.

Let me pull back the curtain slightly so you can read a little from a behind the scenes manual that only some get to witness and understand.

------------------------------

People whom come into certain contact with the ET may have a very good chance to be exposed to various different "protocols of handling" them as individuals. Some ET are expected to behave in a certain way within certain parameters. It does not generally matter what shape or color they come in. This means that the human people are evaluated mentally to see what they are susceptible to.

Then templates are matched to their susceptible nature or to the ETs needs.

This template can be that you come from Mars. Or you were born in a different star system and then were born here.

They have such an immense level of psychic ability that they know how to make it process through your mind in a specific way that...when experienced...it leaves a lasting impression, on you the individual.

Right here, most people whom have been treated in this kind of way will start to jolt for the browsers close button. They don't want to know or believe there is any such thing. Inside of their mind there are usually left over suggestions that guides the individual into a state of accepting or facing the programming. It is not always successful and many times people need to be exposed to repeated visits.

I wrote of the procedure in another part of the forum and how it (very basically) works. I will link to it as soon as I find it again. I recall I wrote it to PAM.

-------------------------

Anyway, once you are convinced that you are from venus or are an tau ceti alien in a reincarnated form. The real work begins.

Things are fleshed out and the resistance to the paradigm shift in your thinking is generally evaluated from different perspectives to ensure i"it takes". This is the ET version of an MKUltra like program.

It is supposedly widely used in specific programs that covers many people (not all).

What is left in your mind is a convincing story. That story prevents you from being taken seriously by those without the story. This is the Key and Lock system (as I call it) used by the ETs to #1)limit the activity and interaction of a person or a group of people with other people in similar programs...as well as the general populace.

Some of the ETs then give others contacted individuals similar reproductions to other people in other sessions using a series of "master templates". There are only so many "Master Templates" and this is so that they can limit the number of storyline being employed by ET personnel whom encounter human beings.

They are not supposed to create story lines from thin air as this "goes out of bounds" to the "Key and Lock" system. (nicknamed by me)

New story lines can be circulated after a long period of time when they get supposedly spaced out in human time. So I think that may explain why the story lines of the 1920 through the 1950's do not match with the 1960's through the 1980's and or further onwards. I do not know the exact reasons but, this might be it.

--------------------------------

The "key and lock" system works basically like this:

You believe that you are from mars. You have certain details in your mind that covers the story line and a number of relevant points. Your mind is exercised for a bit after you receive this story line so you may develop personal minor characterization that is internally generated by you (specifically).

This story line is your "key". Usually people are supposed to believe it with conviction. But some of the ET's told me that sometimes they only rely on the knowledge that the individual retains not necessitating the full scope of belief. They told me that through knowledge alone that individual can be coerced at any time by bringing together fabricated events that are then picked up by the person as reinforcing the validity of a story line.

Note:

A fabricated event example:

Meeting people at a specific time and place whom hold a compatible story line. What one of the two people do not know is that the other person may have been "influenced" to be there at a specific time and date to coincide with you.

From this this can build entire communities or movements within those communities without ever being physically present on the ground. More on that later.

--------------------------

If the person with the "key and lock" system meets someone whom does not have a "proper key" (the right story line), they are supposed to be rejected. This is "the lock" part of the system.

Keeping human beings separate and divided upon these story lines of ET fiction. This lock system is like a play pen when only certain like-subjects can interact with one another. They are only supposed to trust one another in these play pens. Anyone outside these play pens is rejected or tolerated.

This is how you confine and limit entire communities with one base experience from sharing too much information with one another. The human condition and the various associated feelings and sentiments that people create through this Key and Lock system prevents large scale cooperation. It perpetuates distrust and confusion.

What it means is, they seed the idea, help it grow inside someones head, then release you into the wild without recalling where you got it from.

From there the person develops these sub-conscious desires that float to the surface, a feeling of strangeness or of not belonging. Finally after a few more visits (which the person might not remember) the storyline is brought to the forefront. The person becomes aware of the story and is "softly hammered" repeatedly through their own conscious awareness to grow accustomed to it and make it a part of their reality.

The vast majority (I was told) accept the story line. The minority require different Templates...or they are front loaded with fabricated memories which support the story line and/or lucid dreams. People whom do not take easily can be exposed to a regimen of long term exposures to dynamic [modified] stimulation until they come into acceptance. (This is highly sensitive secret, so I won't go there)

The whole process keeps people guessing or makes them extremely sure of what they believe. Either result is an acceptable result. I have actually shown examples in order to evaluate and understand how the system works.

Denial of the programming can cause a person discomfort. Most will choose to steer their life away from sources which deny or impede the programming.

Regardless of whether the person falls at either extreme of the scope of the programming (either constantly guessing or is absolutely sure of the storyline) they are manipulable in order to add extra content in line with the operating agenda of the ET.

For example, A first person called linda whom has become convinced she is from Tau Ceti and was born there originally but brought back to earth through reincarnation (and/or a denial of the current biological parents). She may find herself "coincidentally" meeting a person at the supermarket whom may go out of their way to strike up a conversation with her. Quite nervously the other party called Jasmine interjects at the checkout lane and asks Linda odd questions.

Linda, who was minding their own business may have been abducted had the information passed on to her about this other woman and what she looks like. Including names etc. Or if the ET are in a hurry they can also remotely insert the information of the facial similarity of the other person *Jasmine* without ever coming into physical contact with Linda.

These are all secret pieces of information and I am feeling kind of ~~ in sharing it. Your not supposed to know that.

Anyway, this can be done remotely. That is the gist of it. The community at large seems to be familiar with the introduction of information through what I see most people referring to as "mental downloads".

----------------------

When Linda and Jasmine pick up the conversation outside the supermarket, Jasmine may feel an "overriding and irrational urge" to become acquainted with Linda. She may not (consciously) know why. Linda may recognize Jasmines face and name but does not (consciously) know why.

They may eventually form a paranormal group or a ufo group or simply keep tabs on one another after they have time to discuss.

A little time after that, an ET may come zipping by on his scheduled errands and from his UFO 2 miles up in the sky scan Linda and determine that the encounter did occur and writes that down on his notes. He moved on and may in a few hours scan Jasmine to determine the same.

The two women may think it is match made in heaven but...LOL...sort of is huh? (LOL)

-----------------------

If Linda and Jasmine one day encounter Laudia and hear her story that she is from mars and has had contact experience with reptillians. Usually in that case, Linda and Jasmine are supposed to tolerate (at best) or reject Laudia and the notions she brings with her.

This is the key and lock system. People generally stay where they are supposed to be. Locked up inside of elaborate lies. Each with their own Key of truth which is used to compare the others to.

A play pen?

Or an Animal Pen? You decide.

These same strategies can also isolate a community built up of Close Encounter of the First through Fifth kind from the regular folks in the world.

Around this "key and lock" system, the ETs also pick the farm...err I mean the human beings...to pick up advanced screenings of strategically placed disinformation that they want to introduce into the "Play Pen" communities.

They assign ETs to release elaborate false information into these communities to make sure that each "Master Template" has something to chew on and evolve on. They establish large followings through them and do a head count and gather statistics on how well the Disinformation is propagating throughout the Play Pens.

The ETs are sure to make it sound nice, but also plausible (in a wild eyed sense) so that normal non-affected human beings look to their left at the UFO community and wonder about how crazy they all are. This separates the unaffected from the affected. The affected in the mean time squabble about whom "Master Template" is more valid than the next.

-----------------------------

The whole thing combines into a Play Pen with "Locks and Keys". A Play Pen that has lots of Smoke and Mirrors all throughout to keep the affected cozy for the long haul.

If a particular community Play Pen requires a boost, they assign an "affected" person to the role of contactee, tell them they are "chosen" and then (if required) they provide the sights and sounds of legitimate crafts and experiences to lend credence to one branch of this disinformation campaign.

When they believe it has enough credence among a particular Play Pen. They evaluate the situations, determine enough is enough and flush the contactee with false events they never plan to fulfill. Then use other communities with different "Locks and Keys" to come swooping in to destroy the [now hosed down] contactee. The unwitting human (usually made of the affected) accomplices to clean up the mess and destroy the movement.

A new legend [of confusion] or disinformation story line is born and the ET move on.

------------------------

They evaluate which play pens (of story lines and disinformation) require a boost, then choose the messengers and the whole process repeats.

Rinse and Repeat.

That is how you divide, confuse and perpetuate within the "Key and Lock" system. (It is my nickname for it by the way)