Page 119 of 271 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by ScaRZ View Post
    One thing for sure is that Demons fear being placed in The Abyss. They want no part of it in any way. The Abyss restricts them to a confined area void of an ability to infiltrate a subject.

They are no different than we humans in a desire to move about as we please,as well as influence and control. Open human body temples for infiltration is their goal. Demons lust to influence and control a body they no longer have. Once they take control of the mind of the subject the many members of the body move as directed.
    How often do you think the infiltration of a human body takes place? Does anyone ever catch on to it or does it go unnoticed? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    How often do you think the infiltration of a human body takes place? Does anyone ever catch on to it or does it go unnoticed? Thanks.
    Doc, I think it all comes down to the subject. A person can have infiltrations by a vast number of demons. It/They can take up residence in the temple and remain for a long time. I believe people for the most part invite It/Them in without really understanding what they've done. Some people invite It/Them in and know exactly what they are doing. Some enjoying playing with a demon/demons,thinking they can out smart It/Them......"Winning in some nature". You "can not" win the game. Playing the game has already defeated you......."You have invited It/Them in".

People can catch on and receive a sweeping out and cleaning of their temple. Once the temple is clean the foul spirit/spirits will seek a return. If the cleansed person ever opens their temple inviting It/Them in again, things will multiply on that person. It/they will return and bring along more foul spirits to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Infiltration takes place more than people realize. In most cases, it goes unnoticed. It can follow generations. It can spread.

Example, four infiltrated one person and encounter a weak-minded individual who is drunk. One or two inside the first person may leave and infiltrate the second person. Jumping from one person to another is not uncommon, and not always to people drunk or using drugs. Any number of issues can draw their attention and or attract them to an individual.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 10-28-2013 at 02:14 AM.

Yeah, paying attention to your thoughts and your states of mind are very important when it comes to spotting these things. I'm not a powerful psychic like fore, I just have a few little extra gifts that I can't explain, but it's still very hard to make sense of these kinds of things. The subject always reverts back to the idea that all these things are fabrications of our brain when the neurons make incorrect firings and connections. I believe that belief and realm of thought is misleading because people ignore the fact (what I believe to be fact, it's hard to explain logically, I will get back to you on, I have a friend who is very intelligent that can expand on this) that there are outside, non-physical sources that are influencing and interacting with us, whether it be our thoughts, someone elses thoughts and emotions, or something completely new and un-explainable. It's very hard to make a convincing argument that who we are isn't just completely based off of our biology.

I said this in one of my other posts, but it was that I had a few un-explainable things happening in my life which Fore described as unfiltered psychic feedback and reading the quality of a persons consciousness. Before I even asked fore about these experiences I for a long time made it my focus to ascribe these experiences to things I just made up in my head because of paranoia or something.

Two events that really stick out was getting a jealous friend of mine very angry. Without going into the details of myself and the relationship I will just tell you that his energy or influence towards me was so strong that I would go home with intense anger and feelings of jealousy with his image in my mind that had absolutely no foundation in me to be feeling at all. On my end of the relationship I had no reason to be feeling angry or jealous at all, and I had never felt those ways about him. Yet just out of the blue, I'd be brushing my teeth or something, or watching tv and then bam, I'd get those feelings, and they were so miserable and unpleasant, and I'd be thinking about him. I asked myself so many times, why the heck am I feeling like this, is it because of him, or am I just like him? Am I the one whose mad here? And in conclusion I wasn't. To make a long story short I cut the relationship and wished him only good things, but don't get involved in his way or life, or seeing life, or whatever. I keep no 'connection' with him.

The second event that really stuck out was after this one. I remember frightening someone by the way I talk, and they were scared by some of the messages that I sent them on these subjects on facebook. I was walking in the woods and then all of a sudden, like lightning in my body I can only describe that I 'felt' the persons image in my head and felt their fear and them taking this feeling of aggressive action as they made the decision to block me on facebook. While I was in the woods I said to myself, I'll be damned, this time I'm going to test myself, either this is all in my head, or I'm getting legit esp here. So I said before I go home I'm going to assume they blocked me on facebook and are afraid of me. I get home and they had blocked me. Then later I find out through a friend of mine that they were very afraid of me.

I have stuff like this happening to me everyday but these two events are what really caused me to listen to these things, pay attention to, and place importance upon what passes through my head. Even though there are skeptics out there that want to convince me otherwise, and even though I frankly don't fully understand what is happening, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is definitely something beyond my knowledge happening to me everyday in these respects. This is another reason why I'm very cautious with things like the RFID chip that is supposedly mandatory in the obamacare bill. Whose to say that stuff can't influence you on very subtle but important levels of mind and consciousness, especially if it works with your biology. Whose to say it doesn't affect some other psychic body we have that we aren't aware of because it has electromagnetic technology and the government knows this.

Sorry for writing this a little disjointed and jumping from subject to subject. But it's because of stuff like this and the experiences I have that I believe there may be something else to why people like the girl who rammed her car into the white house and the other computer savvy guy who shot up all those people did the things that they did. The computer guy talked about being bothered by some frequency or noise that caused him to do the things that he did.

Blog Entries
    hmm, I have something to add to this in the lines of the chip, but it has to do with bio-engineering, I think the chip is the least of our worries right now. It's all based on a massive control system being set-up, again, I've been all over the web and I'm way behind here, seeing I've been missing some really interesting topics
    The closer to the truth the better the lie and the truth itself when it can be used is the best lie.

Quote Originally Posted by neverwas View Post
    hmm, I have something to add to this in the lines of the chip, but it has to do with bio-engineering, I think the chip is the least of our worries right now. It's all based on a massive control system being set-up, again, I've been all over the web and I'm way behind here, seeing I've been missing some really interesting topics
    The Transhumanist Movement is plowing full steam ahead. Its main proponent Ray Kurzweil is now the director of engineering at Google. So you have one of the most dangerous people in charge of the most powerful company. Here's a short intro to what he foresees, and is striving toward:

So even if things stayed "normal" in the world (no aliens, comets, pole shift, etc.) we're still rapidly headed for an emergence of currently black ops technology into mainstream use. This will mean that the police state, military, surveillance agencies, etc. will have legitimized access to control-technologies thousands of times more potent than what they have now. RFID chips will give way to nanobots that infect our brains and provide a live wireless feed of our thoughts and feelings to a centralized database.

There will be humanoid robo-assassins that can dodge bullets, detect sniper fire and take out the sniper a half second later, cut through doors, use any weapon or vehicle made for man, and pounce on you from across the parking lot. This here is what's currently shown to the public. Progress this forward exponentially by 20 years:

Point being, once they become EMP shielded, then unless you're a hacker who knows their exploits, the only other reliable way to combat them is via psi abilities. If you can stop a car or glitch a computer, you could shut these things down. It would be like David vs Goliath, one third eye hit and they're down. Otherwise you're out of luck.

I found this video to be quite enlightening. It was in the choice of vids after the vids you posted.

Sorry, but I am currently sick as a dying horse to post any responses.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Feel better Fore!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Hope you get better soon!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin