Page 12 of 271 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: What we think we know so far

Exclamation

The next time you step into a book store,

Go to the UFO/ET section and look over how many book are in stock. Ask yourself, how many ET did it take to make all this happen?

I'd be interested to hear your calculated results....

But then again...what do I know...? I am only the parrot that repeats what he has heard after years of active service and research.

-------------------------------------

I wonder when they are going to send the Jackals to take out what is left of my "apparent credibility"??
    Last edited by Fore; 01-22-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tl2 View Post
    Fore, your PM box is full.
    I just cleaned it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    This template can be that you come from Mars. Or you were born in a different star system and then were born here.
    Well then, I'm glad that I still think I'm from Earth.

Funny thing about that. When I first arrived here in Colorado, I was on my way to lunch and was standing at a street corner waiting to cross when some crazy guy came up to me very excitedly. He was so amazed that "they" are finally allowing people from (some other planet - my planet) down here on Earth. He patted me on the back and welcomed me to Earth and walked away in total glee. After a few days, another guy, sitting on a bench, asked me if I had ever been to (some planet) and told me that I should go there because it's very beautiful.

Very strange welcoming to Colorado, indeed.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

No doubt, you will find that alot of the content that people are given are not very logical upon close examination.

Some of the stuff that happens behind the scenes is pretty hard to believe...until you witness it a few hundred times over and over again as they try it on yourself and others. Or they help you meet people and then put them on display as if there were "fine works of inhuman artistry" for you :to observe", "learn from" and "understand". Worse yet, I see\saw evidence of it happening in other distant cases from around the world. Disturbing.

I realize the truth I have witnessed is actually much stranger than fiction really ever could be. In fact, if Hollywood ever made a movie on the "ET: Behind the Scenes". It would probably be so strange...yet so familiar...in some senses that you'd really never understand the whole movie unless you went through alot of it first hand.

I am banking that a good number of the members here will recognize at least some segments of the processes they have been through and perhaps realize there is a story behind it in the back of their mind. I am not going to tell them what to think. But just point it out though my accounts of events.

Some stuff to "chew on" for a while.

-------------------

Though right now I am waiting for the ET sponsored Jackals to pay me a visit both through the forum and off it in the background. I am hoping that if I play a dead possum that they won't beat me too hard and senseless when it comes time for them to "set the record straight" through their proxies.

So far the protection seems to be working. Let me hope it holds.

By the way Norenrad,

Speaking of Hollywood. I think you will like the cheesy movie called....I think it is called "The Darkest Hour". It gives an interesting spin to Aliens whom are invisible to the naked eye until a high frequency beam makes them visible to the naked eye.

From my vantage point I saw a lot of interesting concepts mixed in...very fictional...but interesting.

The ETs in the movie can see through walls and objects. (but not through insulators: glass)
    The ETs in the movie also traverse the scenes completely invisible to the naked eye until something attempts to penetrate their field.
    The ET in the movie affect electronic equipment when they are close by.
    The ET in the movie reduce the global population quite suddenly over the course of a few days.
    The ET knock out the electronic infrastructure upon their initial arrival to cripple mankind.

Interesting fiction. If they would change a number of very vital points about the fictional ET, you could make an even more interesting film that would be a bit too close to reality for the ETs potential comfort.

Blog Entries
    Hello fofore,

When you are in a wakeful cognizant state of being and are with the ET who is also in this earthly awoken state where if mere mortal were to view you and ET, how would you communicate with this life form?

Do you speak the Asian or English language with them and do they answer such as in sounds that if some human was standing nearby would be able to hear? Have you ever seen them eat food? Do they eat it as we would through their mouths if they have one or some other way?

How about sex, did you ever engage in sex with them and are they even capable of sex as we understand it. How do they suckle their babies? Do they have sexual organs?

Are their eyes located in the front of their heads or to the sides say like a fish? Do they Die and would you be able to kill one of them if you so pleased.

I have actually been inside your brain to view the probabilities of how you formulate your logic per say.
    Sorry about all the questions just trying to formulate an understanding of this entire insider talk you and ponti are having.

Just trying to understand a very complex subject in which you and ponti have informed us you have firsthand knowledge.

Going to bite the bullet here as I have never said this before but I ALWAYS have a problem trying to read your posts Fore. It like my brain does not want to read them and my eyes just seem to scan through them until the end. Its not even the content of your posts as I usually cant get that far. Its like my brain switches off. I find it requires a great deal of concentration to read your posts. Its almost like I have some kind of weird block. Other forum members long posts, I have no problem with. its really frustrating.

I have a hard time reading any long posts. Research I read about personals advertising said people won't read anything longer than five lines and that three lines is ideal. I know that specific research doesn't necessarily correlate to forums but I do wonder if it is only me. I am often told my own writing is very terse, which probably comes from my work. I realize that others have much more to say than I do in their posts and I am not criticizing them in any way. They might get more people to read all the way through if they stuck to one main idea per each post.

That's an interesting point you make tl2. I've experienced the same thing reading Fore's posts. What puzzles me is that I enjoy what I can comprehend and get a sense that he is kind, patient and good. I'm not usually inclined to "feeling vibes" or believing in such, but it's as if my brain is trying to censor his posts. Nice try brain, but that only makes me more detirmined.
    Quote Originally Posted by tl2 View Post
    Going to bite the bullet here as I have never said this before but I ALWAYS have a problem trying to read your posts Fore. It like my brain does not want to read them and my eyes just seem to scan through them until the end. Its not even the content of your posts as I usually cant get that far. Its like my brain switches off. I find it requires a great deal of concentration to read your posts. Its almost like I have some kind of weird block. Other forum members long posts, I have no problem with. its really frustrating.
    "Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery." ~ Crow from MST3000

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I have a hard time reading any long posts. Research I read about personals advertising said people won't read anything longer than five lines and that three lines is ideal. I know that specific research doesn't necessarily correlate to forums but I do wonder if it is only me. I am often told my own writing is very terse, which probably comes from my work. I realize that others have much more to say than I do in their posts and I am not criticizing them in any way. They might get more people to read all the way through if they stuck to one main idea per each post.
    You are correct about that Doc and as an instructor in Graphic Arts, even though technically I'm not an expert in advertising as that's for the "marketing dept.", I nevertheless do have to run through some of those often times unwritten rules in that area with my students because all advertising involves some kind of graphic arts to visually communicate what ever message in text is being conveyed in the advertisement. Graphic artists need to be very well read on such topics as that including subliminal messages too and such subject matters are an integral part of their training in the field of Graphic Arts.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi