Page 120 of 271 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Sorry, but I am currently sick as a dying horse to post any responses.
    Hope you get better soon. [Things still pretty busy my end.]

Hang in there, Fore. Since last week I keep hearing more and more people getting sick. Hope you all stay well.

Thanks, that PDF has pics of various soviet psychotronic generators, including the empty cylinders mentioned on this thread (or was it OMF, can't remember). Here's another paper about this subject: http://www.worldnpa.org/pdf/abstract...racts_2111.pdf

Some researchers claim that aluminum foil is known to block spin waves or whatever exotic energy they're dealing with. (insert tinfoil hat joke here). Have you noticed anything peculiar about aluminum? Would be worth experimenting with.
    Last edited by montalk; 12-13-2013 at 06:04 AM.

Sorry I have been away for some time, seems my computer caught a virus/malware of some kind shortly after my last post(s). While I haven't been able to locate the virus by any scanners it seems whatever the malware does it uses your computer to open up endless sessions and makes theoutpostforum tumble into oblivion.

(My IP was blocked to prevent it from continuing to happen.)

Apparently, a couple of other people on the forum (mostly staff it seems?) have been a victim to it as well.

========================

@ Pontif

Sounds like influence research in the USSR.

@ Montalk

I am having a hard time listening to the webre broadcast you posted elsewhere, so I'll need some more time to respond.

The link of the Psi-tronic weapons is interesting. I didn't recall aluminum having any special properties that blocks a wide range of patterns. Certain types of glass and crystal seem to have a muting/blocking effect for which you can compensate for.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I am having a hard time listening to the webre broadcast you posted elsewhere, so I'll need some more time to respond.
    I just found the transcript here: http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/c...anscript-1.pdf -- will repost in that thread.

The link of the Psi-tronic weapons is interesting. I didn't recall aluminum having any special properties that blocks a wide range of patterns. Certain types of glass and crystal seem to have a muting/blocking effect for which you can compensate for.
    So much for my trusty tinfoil hat... But seriously, aluminum is claimed to block the spin/torsion fields created by some of these Soviet devices. So the influence fields you're working with are likely not whatever these devices are creating. There's another guy Reichenbach who did experiments with a mysterious energy that was blocked by wool, but conducted by "silk threads, cotton threads, glass rods of great length, wooden dowels, and long resinous strands."

Maybe down the line, at your convenience, you could list off some materials, shapes, devices, anything really, that in your experience seem to modulate or impede influence in a noteworthy way. You mentioned batteries, and certain types of crystal and glass. There may also be certain types of light, certain minerals, etc. I'm just thinking that with enough of these observations, something could be deduced about the relation between physical things and influence fields and then put into practice.

I pose a critical question:
    How do different alien groups, with their various projects being commonly detectable when looked for, prevent themselves being psycically read by the opposition?

I've missed reading at this thread. Here's hoping the posting here will pick up again and my education can continue! (Not kidding! This is a subject where I know little and Itruly enjoy and marvel what most of you all bring to this discussion.)

I'm just going to start exploring this particular question using a bit of information learned over the years; I'm hoping Fore will chime in as well as he might be able to elaborate on some aspects I'm unsure of. Other differing lines of thought would be helpful as well, as a reasonable amount of this will be speculation.

Generally Aliens are considered to be more intelligent due to their brain structure being vastly different to our own, this allows them at a fundamental level to perform interesting actions like mentally modelling the actions of multiple people's minds at once. In turn they can also manipulate those minds simultaneously using on those models.

Now, the question of how exactly they do that is in part related to them apparently having access to a system/database which models normal human behaviour. In turn the Alien appears to use an actual snapshot of the human brain state, created when they make active observations, and this state gets updated at an undefined interval. I can only present the supposition that this process is slower than manipulating the model and then applying changes directly. It is important to remember that an Alien can also read future-states, and this applies to the mind also, opening a further avenue that they could explore when manipulating a human consciousness. If the Alien also has access to a technological solution that allows mass-manipulation at a higher abstraction level, then really the sky would be the limit for what they could effectively do.

Think on that a moment, and now lets start addressing the question with that in mind. Previously it has been noted the Advisor showed Fore multiple mind-sets of different life-forms, but I also suspect that those minds could be modelled because they had a lesser mental capacity than the Advisor. Meaning in turn that any given life-form cannot mentally understand and model a mind greater in complexity than it's own; perfectly understandable, really.

So, because of the complexity involved it would likely mean that Aliens of roughly equal mental capacity need to actively read each other, and in turn this prevents accurate modelling. The act of actively probing a target at a Telepathic level would also be noticed, and very likely not be a good idea. So, if a project was found I suspect that signatures for various "handlers" would be noted, but not acted upon as that would signal to the "handlers" that the observer - by simply interacting - had taken an interest.

Other factors that have been noted over time include:
    Aliens can conceal their physical identity by corrupting/obscuring that information when being read.
    Trans-located influence can be disrupted upon appearing at it's target location, if it makes it there at all.

It has been noted that Aliens can partition their minds quite effectively, this allows them to have a public-facing portion, and other sections used within their own groups. In turn I suspect that it would not take too much for them to use additional systems, that may not be organic, to further protect this communication channel.

The other aspect that is the Elephant in the room is that Aliens can operate in spaces where time is occurring at a different rate than the surrounding environment. When applied to manipulating human minds this makes things simpler as updates no-longer need to be made at a real-time rate. In turn this means that Aliens observing each other may have extreme issues reading mind-states at the correct rate, although I really am not sure if they have something which allows them to counter this effectively. If we take this one step further, it is quite possible that an alien may have a brain operating out of time-synch with the rest of its surrounding body and the environment; if it is possible to have a cranium within which time flows faster.

<Snippet from over here: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ll=1#post31987 >

All of the types of ET propulsion I have heard about from the ET is almost always usually geared towards *the conservation of energy* as opposed to our modern earthly air/space craft which almost always expend energy and mass out the back. Most of the designs and concepts they (ET) divulged usually centered around isolation [buffer] zones; controlling energy [potentials] in, around and near the craft; stealth and detection.

Those elaborated concepts seem to be pretty well supported by eyewitnesses on the ground and those who come in close contact with the craft.

I have read some mentions in witness stories that they sometimes can't approach the craft because it is "too hot" (probably because of the layered isolation fields that acts like a large capacitor of energy and/or the ET didn't discharge it in a proper procedure before contact). Other witnesses seem to get irradiated by radiation when they have close enough encounters. Probably because the ET craft came from space directly to the ground without discharging. If you read certain stories that people write out it seems kind of obvious that some ET groups seem to knowingly skip [safety] steps during certain encounters. While others [ET] appear to make an effort for certain that lets the human beings in their presence know there are hazards when approaching craft in different stages of descent/discharge.

I mean is it any wonder why one of the most often noted "mysteries" with ET craft near wooded areas are the charred branches or dead trees in the immediate vicinity of contact with the ground? [Or scorched asphalt/cement roads/grass for that matter.]

----------------------------

From my own understanding the ET principles of flight and motion through an area are relatively different from conventional aircraft from what little I do know. Without the energy isolation zones [and other tricks of their trade] they would be extremely noticeable [in theory of their conventional wisdom]. Rather than fly across the sky invisibly they would be extremely noticeable even to the deaf and blind. They even told me on occasion when I was younger [and curious about their stories] that if their conventional system [the isolation zones as I know of them now] suddenly stopped working the craft would survive the sudden release of energy from the exterior. They stated [ET members] [I don't recall it perfectly] that if the ring of energy stored up in motion were suddenly released, it would fly outward away from from the craft followed by some kind of "flattening" "shockwave" from air and friction that would hit the surface of the craft from all around. They said the craft were built well enough that they would survive the collapse of the system if they weren't going too fast. The ET at the time described it as the air would want to squash the craft from the sudden loss of the field [isolation] at the high speeds they moved at. (I later realized he meant "an implosion" from the air striking the frame while they were moving at high speeds.)

As I type this I am kinda laughing at that. The whole thing sounds bizarre doesn't it? That something in flight moving through the atmosphere at highspeed would experience an implosion from the shockwave of air collapsing and striking unto the crafts outer side. I am pretty sure to someone in aviation would say that would sound rather bizarre. [Considering all aircraft made by us are always immersed in air pressure at all times]. The only times I have heard something similar being said a normal terrestrial source was on programs that dealt with experimental hypersonic crafts [mach 3+] they worked on.

Some of the recent [last years I think] earthquakes over the NY and NJ area that don't register as ground earthquakes might be from highspeed craft experiencing those kinds of collapses. At least that is what it made me recall. Perhaps not. Never seen it happen in real life. <shrug>

-------------------------------

Anyway, this whole story made me remember how some ET stranger visiting my ET group one time made an open mention in front of one of the Greys males that they were concerned about body radiation towards me. When I heard that I was concerned about it and asked them (a completely unrelated conversation to the above by the way) if they took the routines seriously and asked if I was being exposed to anything by being constantly near them.

The Grey males would shrug me off on the questions while the Advisor would comfort me on my concerns and only told me I would be fine. She also told me I wouldn't be able to feel any radiation coming from them even if they did carry any "on them". Now that this conversation crossed my brain with what the other conversation above it makes me wonder if people die of cancer because these folks carry stray contamination when they come down.

I mean think about it. They go through open space filled with tons of different kinds of radiation. Their ship during flight has an area around it where stray energies coming at the craft is collected like a capacitor around it so they don't release it everywhere like a conventional aircraft sonic boom or a meteorite falling out of the sky. [Think the space shuttle on re-entry]

If they come down to the surface and they step out of their craft how sure are they that they won't get dirty with some stray radioactive particle on their clothing? They always refused to explain how exactly they dissipate the energy or what the decontamination procedures were. They only would say (especially the Grey) that they were capable of tolerating radiation. Whenever I asked them about how safe it was to have their "place" [craft] parked nearby, they would only explain it was "safe enough".

----------------------------

On reflection, it makes me (and you all should also wonder) why the old stories of government types in the 30's through the 60's were always skulking around in either fake trucks as service personnel or openly as government/military personnel with geiger counters.

Someone forgive me, but I don't think the ET do too good of a job of keeping themselves radiation free. Or bother much with decontaminating their craft on close contact with the ground. If you were a government agent and you brought radiation testing equipment to skulk around recent contact scenarios....could we perhaps assume they know something we don't?
    Last edited by Fore; 04-28-2014 at 02:21 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous