Page 121 of 271 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

As experienced by our space shuttle, entry into the atmosphere causes ionization, that ionization should interact with residual radiation incidental to the surface of a UFO, radiation gained deeper into the craft's structure would need a longer travel through the atmosphere to ionize the air for some additional reduction in radiation, but extended exposure to space radiation would cause the craft to be radioactive irrespective of atmospheric entry. I suspect UFOs that have little radiation have been carried in motherships, which retain that radiation from travel through space. Speculation will be much our only resort unless the aliens are more forthcoming with actual science but they seem unwilling to share that knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    From my own understanding the ET principles of flight and motion through an area are relatively different from conventional aircraft from what little I do know. Without the energy isolation zones [and other tricks of their trade] they would be extremely noticeable [in theory of their conventional wisdom]. Rather than fly across the sky invisibly they would be extremely noticeable even to the deaf and blind. They even told me on occasion when I was younger [and curious about their stories] that if their conventional system [the isolation zones as I know of them now] suddenly stopped working the craft would survive the sudden release of energy from the exterior. They stated [ET members] [I don't recall it perfectly] that if the ring of energy stored up in motion were suddenly released, it would fly outward away from from the craft followed by some kind of "flattening" "shockwave" from air and friction that would hit the surface of the craft from all around. They said the craft were built well enough that they would survive the collapse of the system if they weren't going too fast. The ET at the time described it as the air would want to squash the craft from the sudden loss of the field [isolation] at the high speeds they moved at. (I later realized he meant "an implosion" from the air striking the frame while they were moving at high speeds.)

As I type this I am kinda laughing at that. The whole thing sounds bizarre doesn't it? That something in flight moving through the atmosphere at highspeed would experience an implosion from the shockwave of air collapsing and striking unto the crafts outer side. I am pretty sure to someone in aviation would say that would sound rather bizarre. [Considering all aircraft made by us are always immersed in air pressure at all times]. The only times I have heard something similar being said a normal terrestrial source was on programs that dealt with experimental hypersonic crafts [mach 3+] they worked on.

Implosion is exactly the right word. If the ET crafts loss their field(s) at the wrong time, our atmosphere could crush them. The closer to sea level the worst it would be.

I remember a goofy science teacher in school that filled a balloon with pure hydrogen from an electrolysis of water experiment. Blew that sucker up to at least 12 inch diameter, then taped it to a yard stick (lol) and touched it off on a Bunsen Burner.

BOOM

The resultant implosion cause the emergency exhaust system to activate and they had a hell of a time to push the doors open. LOL

It was a very deep feeling your chest from that.

It is interesting that much the same principles affect supercavitation as well: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercavitation
    In the case of the Spaceship I suspect the effect is of creating a vacuum instead, but that the forces and effects would be quite similar to air vs liquid in current technologies; including the problem of implosion. Using such a technology you could effectively enter the atmosphere without dropping speed, or burning up, then there are added advantages for entry into liquids; like space->atmosphere->sea. However, I don't think the energy could be effectively released to allow travel directly into the ground via creating magma [They have phasing technologies for those cases anyway.]

If you really want to get in-depth concerning hypersonic flight see here: http://naca.central.cranfield.ac.uk/...eport-1382.pdf

With the radiation aspect, I do sometimes wonder if they can shuffle the atoms in the ship to create a spot at which they deposit the "extras", and then somehow force them to form a stable mass of some kind. If it were possible then it would be very easy for a ship to decontaminate its hull. Alternatively, there are some interesting properties that can be exploited at this point: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Nanot...ty-81899.shtml

@epo333, the chemistry and science labs still do that my end, but not at that scale. We've had more than a few fire alarms go off as well, usually during the potassium and sodium demonstrations.

@Fore, With a lot of the Greys being grown in situ down here, do you suspect that one of the reasons they are so prevalent is for the avoidance of the radiation hazard when dealing directly with individuals in the various projects?

Myself and various others just experienced a very focused "paranormal" intrusion of unknown origin.

I was thinking of the supercavitation link that pontificator posted and was thinking inside myself of the various differences of that link to that of the ET presentations in the past. I was focusing on the basic concepts and ideas to present later on to further the talk. Then, a Sudden spike of paranormal "surveillance" then seemed to occur. I could not sense what was the cause other than suspecting a case of Remote Presence techniques often used by ET from the type and scale of the event.

["Remote Presence" [RP] is used by ET is akin or similar to an a controlled OOBE bi-location technique, often used to snoop without being directly (physically) present. Sort of similar to RV'ing in the psychic community lingo, though not quite a match.]

I am unsure though.

The only abnormality that proceeded it immediately was various flows of pressures increased in my psychic structures [which should be completely inactive by now]. All by itself and then that feeling/sensation you get when an ET type is actively reading your mind. It ended with a permeating cold/chilling feeling through others around me. Dogs and cat were standing at attention as if freaked out by something that caught their attention a moment after I noticed the intrusion.
    Last edited by Fore; 05-02-2014 at 03:31 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Myself and various others just experienced a very focused "paranormal" intrusion of unknown origin.

I was thinking of the supercavitation link that pontificator posted and was thinking inside myself of the various differences of that link to that of the ET presentations in the past. I was focusing on the basic concepts and ideas to present later on to further the talk. Then, a Sudden spike of paranormal "surveillance" then seemed to occur. I could not sense what was the cause other than suspecting a case of Remote Presence techniques often used by ET from the type and scale of the event.

["Remote Presence" [RP] is used by ET is akin or similar to an a controlled OOBE bi-location technique, often used to snoop without being directly (physically) present. Sort of similar to RV'ing in the psychic community lingo, though not quite a match.]

I am unsure though.

The only abnormality that proceeded it immediately was various flows of pressures increased in my psychic structures [which should be completely inactive by now]. All by itself and then that feeling/sensation you get when an ET type is actively reading your mind. It ended with a permeating cold/chilling feeling through others around me. Dogs and cat were standing at attention as if freaked out by something that caught their attention a moment after I noticed the intrusion.
    I note it didn't take too long for whatever it is to link through the moment I hit the second paragraph. That's a side-effect of me linking to things described in text anyway, so nothing too unusual there, will spend a bit of time examining it. Not enough animals around to perform the spook test, unfortunately

In response to Majicbar:

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    Genuine UFOs are thought of as having "high strangeness", from what I see this is a real craft and it is highly strange. It does not seem to fly by aerodynamics as we have come to understand aerodynamics. If one imputes a straight line of travel to the path it is on, then, this craft has the ability to rotate about an axis while still traveling in the same direction. Something is allowing the craft to remain aloft despite its travel being nearly perpendicular to it's path of "flight".
    As far as I was told/taught, many/some ET craft can be surrounded by an isolation field that allegedly affects the ET crafts actual "flight" characteristics.
    Inside the periphery of the fields, for all intents and purposes, the craft is isolated from the environment in varying degrees.
    The craft are not supposedly in actual direct contact with the air around it unless they modify it. So, it can literally move pointing backwards or sideways or on edge. (assuming there is even a dedicated "front" as some of their descriptions seem to lack that specific characteristic)

Some of the stories I have heard over the years from different "beings" indicated that they seem to be capable of isolating the craft from various implications of spacetime.

For example, an ET craft can move "on end" to get a closer vantage point with the ground. More than one ET mentioned a long time ago that their wedge type (think boomerang) craft can turn on end perpendicular to the ground so that "windows" on the side can be pointed closer to the ground for observations sake. The people inside the craft can be standing upright from their vantage point with gravity while the edges of the horizon of the earth would be above and below their bodies. The craft itself being ~practically~ weightless in earths gravity.

I know, that sounds crazy, but there you go. I thought it was definitely possible back then considering everything else they described in a logical way.

It wasn't until a few years ago when I joined Open Minds Forum that I actually saw footage of the mysterious triangles spinning in the skies that I actually got to see with video what they described telepathically years earlier with images and details.

Indeed, the crafts of that type did indeed turn within our atmosphere as if they were isolated from the planets gravity. The triangles in the videos seemed to turn in acrobatic maneuvers in all 6 degrees of freedom despite the force of gravity. As if they were weightless and in space...despite being in the atmosphere and within the confines of our gravity. I've seen tons of footage of UFO's on the internet doing strange motions which indicate their is no front on some of them or they don't require one when going in one direction.

What I guess I am trying to highlight is that perhaps conventional flight characteristics aren't a requirement if their mode of travel is defined by a different type of principle. Besides, I doubt saucer shaped craft could fly in any conventional sense (aerodynamically speaking).

From my perspective this means the field that they have around their ship combines cavitation features alongside a space-time bubble, and quite possibly the space-time bubble effectively creates the cavitation effect [I'm just using cavitation here as a description, essentially the ship is creating a cavity in which it resides independently of its surroundings.]

One form of this in current known physics is an Alcubierre drive , a far more in-depth look into this can be found here: http://aerorocket.com/WarpMetrics.html with an easier to understand version here: https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/t...rre_drive.html The alien technology we are talking about here would appear to be a further extension of this path, with one additional field of research applied.

For those who like a bit of a laugh, I came across this one as well: http://arxiv.org/abs/1210.8144 <--- bonus points for title and author of original referenced work.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    It is interesting that much the same principles affect supercavitation as well: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercavitation
    In the case of the Spaceship I suspect the effect is of creating a vacuum instead, but that the forces and effects would be quite similar to air vs liquid in current technologies; including the problem of implosion. Using such a technology you could effectively enter the atmosphere without dropping speed, or burning up, then there are added advantages for entry into liquids; like space->atmosphere->sea. However, I don't think the energy could be effectively released to allow travel directly into the ground via creating magma [They have phasing technologies for those cases anyway.]
    There was a documentary on (I think) the bermuda triangles mysteries of USO (Underwater Submerged Objects (UFOS) ) which showed photographs of what appeared to be objects moving beneath the water in long tubes that formed apparently on demand and were absent of any water. I haven't heard of that type in particular. But I think it may explain why some UFO's move effortlessly and at tremendous speeds beneath the water.

I don't really see why they couldn't go from Space, through our atmosphere and into a body of water and face very little resistance. Of course, like I mentioned before, they did describe often the residual energy being absorbed as they travel. Like an energy capacitor, if someone catches them on the wrong configuration the crafts isolation field would reveal whats in it and it would be visible like a bright, hot object surrounded by leaking energy.

Which is why they warned me that if they ever show up I have to wait until they give a clear indication that it is okay to come close. Otherwise you'd be irradiated or burned up.

Just looked up some random articles on the net:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread517475/pg1

Which might also explain another mystery of why some photographers pick up UFO's as a dazzling array of brightness when they point their cameras at it. I suppose rather than it being something they intended with some kind of intentional spotlight, it is probably just a UFO discharging the excess accumulated energy that seeps into the isolating field. The isolation fields act as a kind of ~vacuum chamber~ for ambient energy [and more] just outside the outer edge of the craft.

If you really want to get in-depth concerning hypersonic flight see here: http://naca.central.cranfield.ac.uk/...eport-1382.pdf

With the radiation aspect, I do sometimes wonder if they can shuffle the atoms in the ship to create a spot at which they deposit the "extras", and then somehow force them to form a stable mass of some kind. If it were possible then it would be very easy for a ship to decontaminate its hull. Alternatively, there are some interesting properties that can be exploited at this point: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Nanot...ty-81899.shtml
    That is what I was thinking on when the above "paranormal anomaly" early on in the night occurred. Might explain some of the radioactive masses found in some ET encounters. I know energy can be converted to mass and vice versa, but I have no idea how you'd do that just by collecting energy.

All I do recall is that the advisor once said just a craft sitting passively in an "isolation field" surrounded by sunlight, a craft could pick up a pretty good amount of energy if it engages the optical invisibility configuration even without physically phasing the craft all the way.

==========================

The whole thing was interesting at the time but I didn't pay too much critical attention. Apparently if a craft sits in sunlight and they don't reflect it back out or instead delay the reflected sunlight energy, the amount of energy absorbed is supposedly enough to scorch your body if you were to stand next to it as it was accumulated. [impossible since the isolation fields are normally impenetrable. They act like a forcefield and prevent physical mass from normally traversing through, though supposedly residual energy often does leak in, hence the capacitor effects.]

Though I recall vaguely she [the Advisor] said about 7 or 8 minutes would burn someone badly. Though she said the amount of energy the crafts normally absorb all the time was huge compared to that. She said it was all for the sake of stealth.

Makes me also wonder if they leak the energy in different bands of light that we can't actually see. It was one of the things I was also thinking about when I was interrupted. Perhaps they release the built up energy as infrared, or other wavelengths? (Maybe like X-ray bands that the famous STS NASA footage showed)

There were so many interconnected conversations over so many years that I hardly remember most of it.

@Fore, With a lot of the Greys being grown in situ down here, do you suspect that one of the reasons they are so prevalent is for the avoidance of the radiation hazard when dealing directly with individuals in the various projects?
    They never really gave that impression.

Sometimes the Grey members would say they were radiation intolerant, that even being out in the sunlight was an uncomfortable exercise for them unless they wore protection. Other times they openly stated they could tolerate mild doses. So there you go, apparent contradictions.

Personally, I think they aren't as careful as they claim about contamination. Not surprising some contactees/experiencers/abductees get cancer. Then again, perhaps I am being a little harsh on that. <Shrug>
    Last edited by Fore; 05-02-2014 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Implosion is exactly the right word. If the ET crafts loss their field(s) at the wrong time, our atmosphere could crush them. The closer to sea level the worst it would be.

I remember a goofy science teacher in school that filled a balloon with pure hydrogen from an electrolysis of water experiment. Blew that sucker up to at least 12 inch diameter, then taped it to a yard stick (lol) and touched it off on a Bunsen Burner.

BOOM

The resultant implosion cause the emergency exhaust system to activate and they had a hell of a time to push the doors open. LOL

It was a very deep feeling your chest from that.
    Lets hope those ET build those craft to exceptional tolerances.

Otherwise, squish.

http://www.nuforc.org/

I've been trying to keep an eye out for unique sightings to try and sync up with certain states and events...It seems to be pointing me towards Washington and Florida.

Anyone have any thoughts???
    project-maji forum