Page 122 of 271 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

@Fore, *scratches chin* Although I'm sure we covered bits of it on OMF, I don't' think we've ever covered the three stages of an ET visitation here [Prelude to visitation, the visitation, post visitation.] I think we can leave the "abduction" ones until a little later

@All, For the record I have experienced all three to different degrees. There may be another potential one in the wings [but please don't quote me on that.]

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    @Fore, *scratches chin* Although I'm sure we covered bits of it on OMF, I don't' think we've ever covered the three stages of an ET visitation here [Prelude to visitation, the visitation, post visitation.] I think we can leave the "abduction" ones until a little later

@All, For the record I have experienced all three to different degrees. There may be another potential one in the wings [but please don't quote me on that.]
    By the way, I will get to that previous post a few pages ago. There are so many things to touch on that I want mentioned...but....at the same time becomes incredibly "unwieldy" to figure out how to mention every single reference. [https://www.google.com/search?q=unwieldy]

The easy part, the prelude to a visitation.

Lets see, I have heard of them in the past talking about procedures that come up in conversations. They fill you in about a number of bullet points but nothing that is really going to awestruck anyone in any way.

They talk about the way they can perceive information through the walls of a home even when they are standing outside. (nothing technological, more natural/psychic perception)

Thats pretty obvious. (well in some circles, I guess.)

There is an offshoot series of conversations and "things which ET groups know" but "the public might not".
    Which I would seriously lament having to forego as a discussion topic if I never got to say it to you all, so here goes:

=================================

There is something obvious which you shouldn't know unless your a developed psychic working within the [confines of] an ET groups grasp. One thing that stands out is the topic of perception awareness.

[Feeling an increasing pressure and apprehension, I guess I know thats not something to talk about]

=================================

We can perceive the environment in different ways (psychically/ESP).
    Some obvious differentiators are A) the differences of the prolonged periods of time for each specific type and B) the kind of informations we perceive.

The obvious is that just like any person alive, we can see and hear the environment. Same as anyone else. Though, we can overlap [individually] our ESP over our natural senses to create an "overlay". This "overlay" of ESP information can give our natural perception of the environment a quality which doesn't exist in natural sense.

For example, like I mentioned briefly, you can overlay ESP information of 40 square meters around you in all directions UNTO the natural rendered perception of where your mind tells you objects are affixed relative to you.

So just like you know right now where your hands are relative to your face, people like us/the ET overlay ESP information together to create composites. So when they (as they themselves described in detail) walk on the outside of a wall of a house, they can perceive and sense where the people are. More importantly, they/I can measure walls, objects, properties of objects such as temperature or awareness in another nearby consciousness.

We can tell when someone is awake or asleep, or how conscious they are even behind multiple walls.

Even if they are not in our immediate line of sight.

[I am going to hit post frequently because I don't want to lose anything typed up, right now I am feeling pretty tense just writing that out. Nothing ET has peaked in, so far.]
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

You'll see in some abduction stories, or contactee stories how some of the folks who are about to be abducted can "sense" an approach from an ET.

Some of them know "in the back of their mind" or "in their gut" the apprehension that "it's coming". Even in the hours before.
    Though I want to talk about the immediate type, when they are being scanned in the moment, out of "the line of sight". From behind a wall, from outside, through a window in the distance, from a hallway behind a door, etc.

The type of overlay I mentioned just augments our spatial [and temporal] awareness by injecting psychic ESP perception and letting our mind render it together into one coherent understanding.

When they teach you it enough and you get plenty of practice, you can pretty much walk through the dark with your eyes closed even in a dark room with plenty of obstacles.

============================
    Pull that into perspective.

If you got that into perspective, it probably doesn't impress [too much] what they did at SRI in the 70's with psychic research. You might reasonably imagine why . Looking what is inside the box behind the superficial exterior layer is not exactly too hard. What is more impressive is that a human being did it without any prior involvement or an education with the ET.

============================

Of course, keep in mind,
    ESP uses [Patterned] "Influence" to describe objects, shapes, states of materials. [and other fancier insights]

DEFECTS/ISSUES:

When ESP crosses paths with another [Patterned] "Influence"...like a human consciousness, or their human body...well if there is enough interference, they [the human being] can usually feel it.

So if I am playing the part of an ET in an abduction scenario and I walk outside your house. My "scan" of the ESP spectrum of physical objects will tip you off that I am coming. When my field crosses yours, you'll feel me coming even if you don't see me yet with your physical eyesight.

Obviously, the ET have mentioned they paralyze people long before that becomes a problem. Because their dense fields can penetrate and control someones elses body. Which is probably why many abductees always complain about the intense nature of the control or the mind of the ET abducting them.

Of course a paralysis isn't the only way they can go about it. [More on the next post]

Just a blurb on composites.

I don't think I have to point out the obvious. The fact that they can augment non-physical perception [ESP] unto their own physical perception means that they have control of their own psychic structures.

It also means, they can "at will" introduce false perceptions inside of someone elses mind. Or futz with another human beings internal [brain/body] chemistry by forcing the organs to do "uncharacteristic" or "unnatural" things.

==========================

Technically, (keep this in mind...) psychics are always forcing their own organs or physical organics to do unnatural things.

When we "heal" someone, we are just introducing an artificial pattern that modifies the chemistry or the underlying physics/non-physical characteristics. When an ET puts someone to sleep in a forced state. They are only controlling the patterns and psychic structures that interact with those organs [the brain]. Making the organ cycle in a strange but controlled way.

---------------------

Again, it probably doesn't need to be said, but the same is true for composite perceptions put into someone elses mind. Though I don't know the specifics of how they do it. I do know they basically use that premise [previously stated above].

Composites shouldn't necessarily require visual confirmation.

For example, again I will play the part of the ET:

If I have you sitting in a couch, I can have you look at my unpleasant face, and then read the readout between your psychic structure and your brain as they interact together to create your awareness. Obviously the first point is to interfere with your ability to render a signal in your consciousness that allows you to move. [could be done in numerous ways]

Then I can adjust the interplay of data between your psychic structure and your brain to include features of something you find pleasant.

As the ET always used to remark, the consciousness of someone is multi-faceted layers of back and forth data. If I introduce artificial data that you'd experience when you look at someone beautiful, then your brain experience a corrupted signal that makes it light up and function as if you were looking at something beautiful. Despite your visual cortex still seeing my [for the purposes of the discussion] ugly ET face.

Every once in a while your original data will seep in, and you'll keep "coming to" and start realizing what you are looking at. Another fine tune later and the unwilling patient is under the artificially induced state for a couple more minutes.

=====================================

Just keep in mind that with the right type of neurology, the composites of psychic information and natural sense can be perpetually used.

The problem is that ET's usually stated that human anatomy isn't "proper" for that kind of prolonged use.

Anyway, I am straying off the original point.

I just mentioned the use of augmenting natural senses with non-physical ESP to create composites and how they are used by ET or people working with ET groups.

What you should know:

I shared that in a scenario where the ET or human psychic is doing that to create an augmented composite picture beyond what their physical senses can distinguish.

What you need to know is that we [the ET's and I] used several different kinds of composites that don't fit neatly into that "narrow definition" as described.

We used...I have no clue how to describe it to another human being since I think this is the first time I have ever discussed it. Possibly the second time since I think I once mentioned it to Bren before I got kicked out of OMF. We can [and often do] take "point samples".

What that means is that we spread out our field irregularly. At different distances from the physical body.
    [scratches head, wonder if I am going to deep without thinking it over?]

-----------------------------

Okay, first there is another tidbit your not going to know. Before you can understand the highlighted part, you are going to need a few bullet points fleshed out. I am pretty sure I have never mentioned it publicly or privately.

The simplest way to "put it" is that at some point in psychic training, the higher mind (the non-physical) contacts you with updates to catch your attention. Sort of like "instant messages" or "tweets" in higher mind lingo.

What primarily happens when you develop the use of your higher mind is "extended awareness".
    What used to mostly be one directional information from the organic [in terms of palpable and intelligible feedback] to a recording in the non-physical mind. Now becomes a two-way, bi-directional talk.

Your higher mind is no longer limited to simply defining your "first intention" (primary desire). It [or should I say a higher aspect of "you" can now signal more clearly and be perceived properly.

The guru's always have a field day in our human culture of always equating that with "getting to know your true self". Bleh.

----------------------------------

Anyway, during this open access, your going to notice that your higher mind is proactively interacting with your lower half, your organic mind (through your psychic structures).

As the interaction increases the structures attached to your organic half tend to develop and the [influence] "field" extends outward in all directions. So your awareness of the non-physical and physical environment is [and I can't stress this enough] separate from your organic awareness.

You can be perfectly aware of what is behind you even when you don't look, even if it is hundreds of feet behind you outside your peripheral awareness. "Point source" awareness [I nick named it just now] is sporadic by default. It can be focused nearby or farther away. It can also be dimensionally shifting across the horizon of time. [ I highlighted it for a perfectly good reason folks!]

Sort of think of it as your invisible half's sporadic awareness shifting from one "point" to another. It shifts distances and temporally. Which means you [as an ET or an advanced psychic] not be thinking about something specific but your higher mind notifies you that a specific event (from the most trivial to the most useful) was "observed".

So if you think that if you simply stay away from an ET by a few hundred meters...nah, that won't actually work.

------------------------------------------

You might ask, what would be the usefulness of that?

Actually, where did you think people like me develop the ability to focus in on a distinct [influence pattern or] person thousands of miles away? Thats right, from artificially controlling where that "point sample" occurs. The version above is the "meandering" version. While the type the ET teach is more of the directed and "focused purpose" type.

When they need to know where or what the status of a person is on a different time frame, yep, "point sample" types of ESP awareness.

It makes the stuff at SRI look a bit timid.

====================

There is also the "Remote Presence" [RP is ~like~ RV, but IS the ET version of various disciplines] variety of ESP which is a bit more complicated. But never the less used to keep an eye on people or happening at a distance. Skulking around without actually being physically present at a location.

The human version(s) are more or less RV'ing. (Remote Viewing)

====================
    Sometimes RP is [allegedly] used after abduction [checkups] or pre-abduction [7 to 1 day prior to a contact].

Downsides to all this stuff:

Namely, its Influence Interference.

Electrical systems tend to futz when someone uses a dense influence field. [Think of it as a non-random pattern of interference on local physics.] Think of it like throwing off an random number generator. Even though our current generation of scientist "think" that physics is randomized, it really isn't when looked at from an ESP perspective. It cycles like a rule. When you interfere with the rules of the phenomena, stuff happens.

People tend to notice when an ET is checking up on them remotely or is in close enough physical proximity due to the way their fields move with them.
    Organic bodies are in some sense of the word non-random processes. Disturbing the entangled influence fields inside the organic systems makes organics often times sensitive to disturbances. Chemical abnormalities as well as physical abnormalities.

Conscious beings who experience these disturbances either at an organic level. They notice something strange is nearby as the foreign signals interfere in their own head. it alerts them that something "strange" is up or nearby.
    Last edited by Fore; 05-07-2014 at 10:49 AM.

I'm just going to start exploring this particular question using a bit of information learned over the years; I'm hoping Fore will chime in as well as he might be able to elaborate on some aspects I'm unsure of. Other differing lines of thought would be helpful as well, as a reasonable amount of this will be speculation.

Generally Aliens are considered to be more intelligent due to their brain structure being vastly different to our own, this allows them at a fundamental level to perform interesting actions like mentally modelling the actions of multiple people's minds at once. In turn they can also manipulate those minds simultaneously using on those models.
    Maybe the physical adaptations have something to do with it. I don't really know. I tend to believe it has more to do with what you can't slice with a scalpel.

Keep in mind even a human beings intelligence/capacity will jump just because they start using their higher mind. (the non-physical bits)

It really has to do with the fact that if you do use your higher mind, and you have the right type of supporting biological hardware that can actually handle it perpetually. Well, what would that do to your capacity to think?

If I ask you to think about 10 different things simultaneously it seems like a tough task right? What about 5? What about 3?

ET's do quite a bit more than that. Because we are "this" crippled we don't imagine anyone being able to do that all in their heads. Until they actually see it in person, they don't quite realize what is wrong with their own mind. Or what little it is actually capable of compared to others.

It is more like how we look at a cow. It stands on two legs, it moo's and a few other things like walk. But beyond that, we don't really see any capacity beyond the basics. If you went to a world where someone you studied from a primitive culture was only capable of so much, they would think you were a genius when you used your average capacity to reason or problem solve.

I am pretty sure people are thinking I am exaggerating when I mentioned some of the capacities the ET's regularly displayed. Because we as average people aren't capable of such things, then no one else should be. It seems strange to people [I'd bet] to hold more than 10 coherent thoughts at a time and conclude each one simultaneously. What if I put the bar higher than that?

How many could actively sorts through a thousand human profiles of consciousness at once? I know I certainly couldn't if I didn't have access to my higher portions.

Disclosure: Heck, look, they even helped me multiple times in the last decade for some of my online business projects when I couldn't do what they wanted in a timely manner because I was instead very busy creating those projects. They required plenty of thought and formulas and multiple programs. In just a few moments one Grey Male drew the mental outlines and even spit out the specifics of the formulas I should use, which programs and in what order. From there he drew for me in my mind the flow chart for the whole process from start to end. The freak even went over it several times from start to finish so I could take notes.

Come on, that is super pathetic on my part. Bastards could make me rich any second if they ever wanted to. I put up several online stores with almost a million products each from using their basic template. All that on a common desktop PC. Updated every night. Yeesh, just thinking about it makes my morale just bottom out. 15 bloody seconds for them to spit it all out and barely break a sweat.

[Crap, my middle ear feels way is off center from how hard they are reading/scanning me right now. I am even getting the high pitched whines from blood flowing abnormally. I think it is time to call it a night.]

The reality is something completely different than what some might imagine. They [most ET] actively hide just how capable they really are. No doubt it will be a part of the sales pitch for any future human hybrids sales offers.

Generally Aliens are considered to be more intelligent due to their brain structure being vastly different to our own, this allows them at a fundamental level to perform interesting actions like mentally modelling the actions of multiple people's minds at once. In turn they can also manipulate those minds simultaneously using on those models.

Now, the question of how exactly they do that is in part related to them apparently having access to a system/databasewhich models normal human behaviour. In turn the Alien appears to use an actual snapshot of the human brain state, created when they make active observations, and this state gets updated at an undefined interval.
    You shouldn't really think of it as a "snapshot" like a moment in time.

When you look at people when they are "thinking" or "going through the motions" of having a thought process it is more like a complex rhythm of influence patterns. When they smile in your direction all sorts of expressions are occurring in the ESP spectrum inside and throughout their relevant structures attached to their organs. (Okay that sounded so....wrong LOL.)

Sort of like a symphony of patterns and invisible expressions. As you grow up you figure out what the different symphonies of patterns signify. For example, a smile without the attached mental expression or the sensations of something positive in a persons psyche don't equal a genuine smile.

It is a package deal. And as you grow up in that kind of observation you learn "this is a smile, with these specific qualities", "this is sadness, with these specific qualities, etc.

Even if someone fakes the expression, the background data would look different due to the lack of certain qualities being present.

=============================

Why shouldn't you treat the "scans" that ET's do as a snapshot is because for most of the times I observed them, then later did it myself once they taught me, the process of observation isn't as momentary as you might think.

For example, if they observe someone they often do like I later did and they "scan" a state of a persons mind in it's present unfolding state and then do backward or forward analysis across timeframes. So they don't have to be present for the next xx number of hours.

Do they always do that? No. They don't always follow that pattern, but they observe long enough to build up an image of what you are thinking.

When they do apply that analysis across timeframes the data fills itself in even without having to continuously observe, including often times with variations between timelines. Which they often use to their benefit. So if I say an ET can determine with a rough accuracy what you will feel over the next few hours it wouldn't be false if they apply a forward looking observation. Even if they only spent 20 minutes on site observing you.

=============================

When they read all these patterns, they have a mental "database" to refer to. As far as I know it is taught and "imparted". Not like accessing a computer database separate from themselves.

Lets put it this way, they know thousands of variations of human mental states in the same way you know your multiplication tables. Not a major feat for them. They [ET] tended to interpret what they observe as if it were a sprawling mental formula. That is why many of them tend to come off as pretty manipulative, because they anticipate based on what they observe via ESP.

Some of them are very mechanical and straightforward and they came for a specific end-scenario. So they apply that mental database of human behavior to that end.

If they observe a contradiction that doesn't resolve well in a formulaic mental model they spin their wheels for a bit. They will tend to turn their heads slightly to the side (an expression of "confusion" for Greys) and then they try to...pull you back into the cooperative confines of what they understand. Other ET are much smarter and use "something more".