Page 135 of 271 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

I saw this about a month ago:

Should be interesting for folks to watch as a work of scientific fiction. (All the characters are named after important names in science) It has a coloring of truth here and there in certain spots. It is slow at the beginning but towards the middle and end it should be pretty interesting.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

I'll be watching that soon, just wanted to report in that I've been getting monitored every six hours by something that knows what it is doing. The effect, overall, feels slightly different and, how shall I put it, more encompassing and soft compared to the usual suspects. I'll be looking a this a bit more carefully over the next few days, it's just its been too busy at work to concentrate on it properly.

Two paranormal entities encountered at 1am.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Two paranormal entities encountered at 1am.
    Hmmm, looks like I'd better do some preparation... they have a habit of jumping about after all. I'm about half-way through the film now, watching it in chunks.
    The entities standard spirit paranormal, or something else? [*mutters* looks like I might be about to find out, this'll make for an interesting night{no worse than the dentist appointment tomorrow I suppose}.]

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    If fore says your doing the right thing, then you are.

Though it would have been nice to see you progress through the turmoil, I too went "Cold Turkey" in this realm some time ago. I took quite a while to learn to shield myself from undesirables (so to speak).

You seem to have physical sensitivity as oppose to visitors.

Good Luck anyway.
    Sent you a P.M. ...
    To start, I can't even begin to explain all the weirdness that has been going on lately. At first, I thought I could shield it when certain weather came around; I began reading when we were having really bad storms. (Figured if it was electrical or magnetic, then it might throw off their signals)
    Everything seemed to be going right as rain until the storms stopped and I got to roughly the 2nd pdf reading. The "force" hit me right as my eyes went from reading, to the readers questions. Like I explained to Fore, it was as though someone hit me in the head with a bat. Spent a long time "in hell" and trying not to go bat $h1t crazy...

What set my reluctancy in motion was the very vivid dream I had, and the vibration I was getting. I say vibration because it was like a voice, but without words....like more of something giving me an action and my body just wanting to respond a certain way...(weird!)
    The dream involved me and my mrs riding in a car...long story short,
    There was a red dot on my left shoulder...sort of like a laser pointer dot. Bright red was the most thing standing out. I looked, and turned to her, she was crying and said "i love you" hugged me like we were leaving to go somewhere. About that time, I looked towards the sky and there was a craft that appears. But it appears with the red-ness of the dot. Like there was nothing, then it cloaked over with this red haze and BOOM there it was...

Don't like the idea of dragging my significant other into my weird ventures...not to mention the overwhelming force of something telling me to stay the fook away from this site for a while.
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Hmmm, looks like I'd better do some preparation... they have a habit of jumping about after all. I'm about half-way through the film now, watching it in chunks.
    The entities standard spirit paranormal, or something else? [*mutters* looks like I might be about to find out, this'll make for an interesting night{no worse than the dentist appointment tomorrow I suppose}.]
    It's hard to say without actively scanning it. Neither of them seemed strange for paranormal spirituals. The second one which I was alerted to by a family member was in the pantry hiding in the dark.

It was making cold spots in the back area so I don't see anything abnormal in either of the two. We prayed for about 3 minutes and they immediately left the area. I just wonder how they got passed the UT/Angels. It is a very rare occurrence these days to have paranormal types intrude as they are always nearby watching over the area.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I saw this about a month ago:

Should be interesting for folks to watch as a work of scientific fiction. (All the characters are named after important names in science) It has a coloring of truth here and there in certain spots. It is slow at the beginning but towards the middle and end it should be pretty interesting.
    Sounds Interesting Fore, I'll check it out.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    Sent you a P.M. ...
    To start, I can't even begin to explain all the weirdness that has been going on lately. At first, I thought I could shield it when certain weather came around; I began reading when we were having really bad storms. (Figured if it was electrical or magnetic, then it might throw off their signals)
    Everything seemed to be going right as rain until the storms stopped and I got to roughly the 2nd pdf reading. The "force" hit me right as my eyes went from reading, to the readers questions. Like I explained to Fore, it was as though someone hit me in the head with a bat. Spent a long time "in hell" and trying not to go bat $h1t crazy...

What set my reluctancy in motion was the very vivid dream I had, and the vibration I was getting. I say vibration because it was like a voice, but without words....like more of something giving me an action and my body just wanting to respond a certain way...(weird!)
    The dream involved me and my mrs riding in a car...long story short,
    There was a red dot on my left shoulder...sort of like a laser pointer dot. Bright red was the most thing standing out. I looked, and turned to her, she was crying and said "i love you" hugged me like we were leaving to go somewhere. About that time, I looked towards the sky and there was a craft that appears. But it appears with the red-ness of the dot. Like there was nothing, then it cloaked over with this red haze and BOOM there it was...

Don't like the idea of dragging my significant other into my weird ventures...not to mention the overwhelming force of something telling me to stay the fook away from this site for a while.
    Interesting turn of events P/P...

Base on actions elsewhere, it appears "the overwhelming force" took control and effected its' desire. Very strange!

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Interesting turn of events P/P...

Base on actions elsewhere, it appears "the overwhelming force" took control and effected its' desire. Very strange!
    Thats pretty strange, I don't recall having seen that post until you pointed it out Epo......

I guess I just stepped out of the twilight zone?

Blog Entries
    Just watch it. This is a pretty Deep film Fore. Deep in that is is multi-layered and faceted but direct and not so at times. I loved it from start to finish. A lot of correlations and reflections of one's on life and one's own contemplations, for me at least. We all do have pieces to the puzzle and let's all play our role so that the greater symphony can be heard and experienced by all.

Edward