Page 143 of 262 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2613

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Thanks for the very detailed response, you've definitely answered my question. I thought this is the most interesting thing. And I believe this was talked about in the past on this forum, about how righteous anger 'for some reason' has a debilitating effect on the psychic control of an ET over a victim; it's a good defense.

At first I had the idea that fighting aliens with our emotions is a little too simple and immature of a concept.

So to screw up their psychic attacks and manipulation, we need to produce an influence field around us that is a disruptive static, with shifting properties and values; dynamic.

So there's not much most of us can do to damage them, but there are practical ways to mount a good defense.
    There is something worth mentioning.

The topic up to this point has been about disruptive processes to an ET's form of psychic control and acquisition of a target.

One of the techniques has been described but relies on the principle of depolarizing a persons field, just enough, that it make it "complicated" to maintain a synchronized state with that persons influence field. I use the word depolarize because basically it is like having 100 channels on a TV that continuously loop almost the same signal in never ending loop (also referred to as your field "cycling").

If the 95 of the 100 channels are continuously looping ~almost~ the same content with only 5 channels having slightly significant changes as time goes on. Then this is like 5 channels dedicated to thought processes and 95 dedicate to repetitive rhythms of other processes inside your body and mind.

For an ET to describe 100 channels in this state of rhythmic "cycling" is very easy. But if you introduce 100 channels with different types of static in each channel, the content is much harder to describe. Each time you describe it in one moment, the next moment it is sufficiently different that the descriptor does not work anymore.

Greater effort is required to describe it. To become synchronized with the noise requires more intense effort and shorter response times.

Once the ET has successfully described it though, they can make the content on those proverbial 100 channels change to their liking. As it is now a part of them, the foreign entities field becomes submissive to their control. They can introduce changes as the foreign entity is now in a submissive state.

------------------------
    But....

You can also induce the opposite state. Extremely polarized fields to prevent effective changes.

"Righteous anger" seems to have the opposite effect. Rather than noise, it makes the foreign persons field [the human being] extremely polarized. Unyielding and unchanged. Like someone forcibly controlling the reigns of a horse with exaggerated control.

Like I mentioned in my first response to LY, there are other factors that determine who has control over which field. People who are extremely determined tend to inadvertently put their own field under tight reigns. Especially if they have an intense experience trying to wry control out of an ET's hands.

There are things like second and third level control. Second being EFM control (which is what most ET I met, actually have, but which human being don't). Third being a type of spiritual level control which I don't really understand.

==================

When an ET encounters a human being (regular normal human being) the insides of the human beings generated field are extremely weak. Easy to overcome. The Human being is running on [ an Analogy only! ] 1 volt while the ET is running on 100 or 1000 volts. Overcoming the weaker signal is extremely easy.

With EFM structures (External field) the magnitude of changes on a human field is extremely sharp and pronounced. Literally, they can knock someone into a state of unconsciousness simply by being close by and manipulating the cycling patterns inside a human field. So strong in fact, that they mentally keep in mind what is a "safe threshold" to prevent damaging the physical organic composition of a human being when making the changes.

Lets go back to the previous analogy of the TV with 100 channels representing the functional state of a human beings field.
    When a person who is remotely [psychically] paralyzed by an ET is trying to make their body move while still awake, their internal field is generating signals across [lets say] 3 specific channels for [spiritual-to-field] body control. These signals are extremely weak.

The ET who is in control of the foreign (human) field is sending counter signals that keep the body in a disruptive state. The signals the human being intentions on their own body (through their field) never reaches it's destination. It is drowned out by the magnitude and intensity of the ET's contrary signal.

--------------------------------

If that person were to experience a wide array of emotions this would not change. But if they experience a certain range of focusing emotions, that inadvertently focuses several layers of the persons immaterial consciousness....the signal intensity jumps.

The ET and affected Human being begin to compete to remain in control of the field inside the human body. If the focusing emotional state ('righteous anger') properly facilitates the process of focusing the immaterial control a person has (higher up the consciousness loop), the person's control increases and the ET's decreases.

It's a competition until one of the controlling competitors gets an upper hand and wry's the control out of the ET. If the human being wins, then they momentarily move, if the ET wins, the person will likely have their field modified to induce an immediate unconscious state to prevent further resistance.

So emotions are like an invisible influence field modifier. They generate signals that can either depolarize a field or polarize [and exaggerate] control over a field.

-------------------------------

I have seen some people get extremely angry and they inadvertently generate a coherent field [almost like a true psychic controls their field] that makes it manifest across their field around them.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-13-2014 at 03:20 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

@ Montalk

Your third part reply is still in the pipe. Almost done but just trimming the post down somewhat.

Blog Entries
    I knew it couldn't be that easy to block ETs from messing with you. They've been doing it for a long time and most people are none the wiser. But some of us have personal proof that ETs can suddenly appear beside you, paralyze you, knock you unconscious, tweak your mind, put fantasies and all kinds of brainwashing into you. So long as God and your higher spirit allow this to happen in your life. And still, you have so many people who think these ETs are here to usher us into enlightenment / ascension, and they are 'actually helping us' by abducting us, mind controlling us, brainwashing us and controlling people like puppets. You've even got people so brainwashed out there that they think abusive ETs are actually just 'reflections of ourselves' as they are like a universal mirror that metaphorically reflects our own state of beingness in order to teach us how to evolve. Then we can join the abusive space brother masters as happy, dependent pets.

I see people complain about other humans all the time for the smallest of things. If a human did the things some of these ETs do to people saying it's for their own good, they'd be jailed for life.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

I knew it couldn't be that easy to block ETs from messing with you. They've been doing it for a long time and most people are none the wiser.
    Well, it is that well greased a machine of conduct and protocols. They know what they do and how they do it.

But some of us have personal proof that ETs can suddenly appear beside you, paralyze you, knock you unconscious, tweak your mind, put fantasies and all kinds of brainwashing into you.
    I could probably find some stories on the net to pass that point across pretty sharply. I doubt it would be that hard.

But the ET who'd be watching, if the past is any indication, would not be too happy to make it that obvious. I am not looking to fight with them or anything, so I will just leave everyone to do their own search through actual people embroiled in [or going through] those situations.

If people really think what I say is somehow bunk. Find an experiencer who is willing to put life and limb on the line and let them test out what has been said. I am pretty sure the ET on the other end will not be amused. I am sure, if the person is left intact, they will report the details surrounding the attempt.

I'd suspect the more successful they are, the more harrowing the experience might be. It would not surprise me if the ET scans the mind of the testee in an attempt to figure out where the information came from.

Heck, some who were still having ongoing activity back on OMF used to tell me they had been "warned" not [and then prohibited] to read my blog. I wonder why.

So long as God and your higher spirit allow this to happen in your life. And still, you have so many people who think these ETs are here to usher us into enlightenment / ascension, and they are 'actually helping us' by abducting us, mind controlling us, brainwashing us and controlling people like puppets. You've even got people so brainwashed out there that they think abusive ETs are actually just 'reflections of ourselves' as they are like a universal mirror that metaphorically reflects our own state of beingness in order to teach us how to evolve. Then we can join the abusive space brother masters as happy, dependent pets.
    Yeah, I recall several. Though one in particular does come to mind with those parameters.

You've got to hand it to the ET, they do know how to scramble a mind. Whoever created that latter one really stretched the lie to the breaking point. (IMO) I am surprised that one was even considered a valid possibility. Then again, if you effectively break the human mind, it can and will believe just about anything.

I have also talked to a few [online], the rape victims of the ET. Not good. Worse is when they have been "handled" and massaged into the belief that the ET's are [somehow] actually doing this for a good reason through that manner. I don't tend to comment on it because it is more sad than anything else.

Some ET compromise the mind for all sorts of reasons. Both "good" and "bad" ET.

==============================

I'd like you to modify your thinking [willingly] and thoughtfully for one second.

Rather than think about ET in terms of Good or Bad. Think of the situation in a sort of litmus tests.

Does this ET:

Impair my [normal] judgement?
    Alter my reality or notions of reality, after this encounter? (pre-encounter comparisons)
    Alter my personal identity and relationship with the ET? (Suddenly, you found out your past life was on mars or the moon and the ET was totally your best bud in another life!?)
    Does this ET knock me unconscious at the start of an encounter scenario? (You don't have to be knocked physically on the head for that to happen as Ly mentioned.)

ETC.

See it all in those terms folks.

I see people complain about other humans all the time for the smallest of things. If a human did the things some of these ETs do to people saying it's for their own good, they'd be jailed for life.
    Yeah, I thought I was the only one who noticed.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-13-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    I am surprised that one was even considered a valid possibility.
    You see a lot of people tend to associate alien abductions or contact with mystical, spiritual, enlightenment ideas. It's really common for groups of people who are open to the reality of aliens to assume they are here to enlighten us. I understand there are different groups and labelling "good or bad" is not the best way to go.

Though I think there is a reason people associate abductions with mysticism and spirituality. Probably because abductees are used in experiments that average people might consider mystical. Things like using psychic abilities, interacting with other beings from other dimensions, experiencing expanded states of consciousness, seeing mythical or religious beings, going out of body. Maybe they even use some naturally psychic humans to open portals. And then there is the brainwashing...

I'm reading your old thread and it was the account by nestingwave/bob that reminded me of this common brainwashing idea. (Some of your responses were hilarious btw). Been getting a lot of sporadic headaches in the centre of the forehead, ear ringings and pulsing sensations. Always when I read that thread. And lately, very strong impressions that beings are around at night, just the past couple weeks. A couple glimpses in my peripheral vision of a white thing moving around. Last year I saw the same white thing in the peripheral a few times. Not sure if I wrote about that on the forum. I actually think it might've been at a time when I was reading your old thread. Past few months I had next to none of that. I will make more of an effort not to accidentally 'ping' any beings.

Rather than think about ET in terms of Good or Bad. Think of the situation in a sort of litmus tests.
    Good advice. I might be a little biased as I feel I may have a long history of abductions that have generated a lot of repressed anger. Anger that has no obvious source. Though the few times I have seen beings I've often reacted with anger.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 09-14-2014 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore

Good advice. I might be a little biased as I feel I may have a long history of abductions that have generated a lot of repressed anger. Anger that has no obvious source. Though the few times I have seen beings I've often reacted with anger.
    The only reason I mentioned it is because I know very well how people who are "affected" will read through these conversations and take it.

When you talk with someone who has been "affected" in a certain way, you can't really tell them anything. They have to figure it out for themselves. Asking them questions that brings them head on with the inconsistent replies from the ET, the things they see, the things they are put through as an experience.

At that point, they begin thinking and doubly so over what they think they understood. They begin being critical and think deeper about everything. Once that rubs the ET-side handling their case, there are responses and exchanges between the ET and the affected. They may (sometimes) realize that something is wrong or at the very least hidden from them.

When an ET gets annoyed and lets their patience slip when dealing with an experiencer, they sometimes start being more firm and straight forward, leading to a confrontation (in [pseudo]friendly types of cases at least). The "questions" that the experiencer asks, begs, pleads with usually bother an ET who has something to hide.

Some lie, few attempt the truth, and some do something in-between the two.

============================

The first thing to realize is that most experiencers assume [in one way or another IMO] that they are an island. That what happened to them is absolutely valid and everyone else is somehow either in the know or completely ignorant. That if the other persons story "fits", then it is accepted and the situation grows a new angle to look into. If someone elses story doesn't fit, they reject it and assume there is something wrong with the other party or their story.

Like a discrimination of which puzzle pieces fit and which are incompatible.

If you tell experiencers that ET are Evil or Good, then you'll just turn on the discrimination system.

Instead, if you point out the underlying super-structure that supports thousands of experiencers, then you make them genuinely assess the specifics of their own case by some method of rudimentary analysis.

The automatic discrimination should then take a backseat to that inside examination. The experiencer is then hopefully going to apply each test to themselves and then raise questions [all on their own] as to what is possibly happening to them.

That is more profound a change than sitting at the top of a mountain trying to change the minds of group A or B. It is also a problematic exercise for some ET groups. The catalyst is mostly how the person then responds to their situation and how (if it happens) an ET responds to their change in mentality.

-------------------------------

I always assume at least 50% of the people reading this will automatically think I am either crazy, falsifying accounts or simply don't believe anything I have had to say.

I don't pretend to imagine all ET are evil or good. I do not know everyone. What I do assume is that given a basic litmus test, people can figure out what kind of specific situation they are embroiled in by figuring out at least some basic specifics in their own case.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-14-2014 at 03:58 AM.

My MRI checkup is in about a week and a half [they booked it in properly.] If your past experiences are anything to go by, Fore, I suspect I'll be getting a "medical" for implant removal [if there are any of concern.]

Having said that all, if you don't hear back from me after the appointment then something went horribly wrong. Of course, something could still go horribly wrong, and I reply I'll keep you all in the loop as to what the results are as well [shouldn't be anything interesting.]

111 is the atomic number of Galactium (symbol Gt), otherwise known as Roentgenium (symbol Rg)

it is a silvery blue white metal in the same category as copper

it has superior electrical properties

it is a very heavy metal - which means that if it exists on a planetary body to any degree it is usually gathered around the core

scientific papers cite the atomic weight of the element as 272 - however, this is quite inadequate

the atomic weight of the element in stable isotope would be beyond 290 - perhaps approximately 333

Quote Originally Posted by aquila View Post
    111 is the atomic number of Galactium (symbol Gt), otherwise known as Roentgenium (symbol Rg)

it is a silvery blue white metal in the same category as copper

it has superior electrical properties

it is a very heavy metal - which means that if it exists on a planetary body to any degree it is usually gathered around the core

scientific papers cite the atomic weight of the element as 272 - however, this is quite inadequate

the atomic weight of the element in stable isotope would be beyond 290 - perhaps approximately 333
    @ aquilla

Is there a connection to the above and what we were talking about?

Interesting transitional metal and it's properties. I am guessing you drawing a connection between the numbers and the color? Or?

@ LY

interesting link:

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/0...ion/?hpt=hp_t4

Blog Entries
    Hmm, they say that there are tons of Buddhist stories of people being taken over by evil spirits when they're meditating. Maybe because meditation makes their minds empty so something else can get in? My sense is that when people meditate they become very calm, almost silent, and in many cases, their energy levels drop as they enter a mindless trance where they forget the stresses of life. Maybe that empty, trance feeling lowers their energy. As if a strong aura of energy or influence acts like a defence. In meditation, people lose their strong sense of self. I guess in order to do meditation properly, you'd have to keep your energy and focus on high, keep your self awareness up too, but I bet most practitioners end up slipping and use meditation to go into a drowsy, pleasrable trance, letting their guard down where they become vulnerable to evil spirits. If we're not steering our ship, then someone else probably will.

I had a very minor synchronicity today. As just yesterday I read your response about generating a chaotic, shifting field of influence to throw off ET psi manipulation. Today I was reading your old thread again, and just got to the part about where you describe the exact same thing, when someone asked about breaking ET-induced sleep paralysis. Little synchs like that are encouraging.

I'm mentioning this because you reminded me that some people do think you're bunk. (I think the burdens on them to prove it, as I see no proof you're lying. Nor any reason too. I think people are just skeptical because the truth is too scary and too much to accept for them...) But at the least, this shows that you are consistent over the years.

================================================

Apparently, some ET's like the Greys have the same kind of limitations as I do. They need to concentrate on a specific energy pattern.

A sort of "entrainment" or "locking on" process that requires concentration.

Fundamental principles of influence: It is not a pattern at a distant point in space and time in the same way as we understand physical space principles.

So they cannot simply lock on to a target by simply "looking at it". They have to sense the pattern or perceive it to some degree like I do it seems. Then once they are able to "lock on" to a specific pattern they can begin to emit or induce modifications to disrupt a typical psychic pattern and it's cyclical processes.

--------------------

I am describing something that is very hard to understand on the surface of my statements without any experience of the reader. I know this but I keep trying to relay it anyway.

-------------------------

Disrupting that "locking on" procedure can be done by inducing significant and rapid changes in the consistency of your bodies patterns. By doing so, you make it increasingly difficult for the ET entity to establish a mental perception of a pattern. The way that is necessary to induce changes.

It's like trying mentally lock on to a psychic pattern of an individual that is constantly shifting slightly in psychic composition and state. I suppose it is something like what the advisor claims happens when someone is in the midst of panic.

She said someone who is in panic cannot be controlled psychically because the patterns of the individual becomes ~choatic~.

I knew what she meant exactly at the time. But I didn't completely appreciate what was being relayed. I suspect that this "randomly shifting psychic field technique", she taught/instructed me in, works on the same basic principles as "panic".

It appears that at least some ET's do have psychic limitations in inducing certain kinds of phenomena. Or they need to perform some entrainment procedure.

That means if the field keeps randomly changing in consistency a being like a grey will not be able to establish changes or control over a specific pattern.

The loss of control is likely to cause significant problems. Like losing their focus while performing their psychic paralysis technique on an individual. Probably even more.

I have only tested it once during one fateful abduction encounter. It worked just like the advisor said it should. The Males when subjected to the process, lost the ability to focus their psychic paralysis on me.

================================================

To test it our you need someone who can perform their own version of the technique and to understand the basic principles it is based on.

If it can be done repeatedly, we can then perform it during live abductions to test it's effectiveness and gather data on how the ET react to it.

Assuming you come back without a vengeful lobotomy ....or that you are aware enough to notice the approach of an ET before it has effectively paralyzed you and put you to sleep.

http://www.exopoliticssouthafrica.or.../fore_2009.htm