Page 159 of 271 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by WildMage View Post
    I see it as 3 separate scenario's the first one which I responded to was:

ET takes Influence from Person A <-- Allowing ET to build devices with natural connections to --> Person A (Remotely or via implantable devices constructed containing Person A's Influence)
    That is an interesting way of looking at it. I guess that might be possible.

To be honest though, I haven't heard anything from the ET's since I have known them that would lead me to believe....oh wait...yes, I have. Okay, scratch that.

LOL, perhaps you have a plausible scenario.

Just to be upfront about things, I am not aware of them doing "clones of a persons influence field" and then using that to do what you described above.
    Could happen though. Interesting idea.

Scenario 2:
    The Influence is not removed or gathered however it is studied to create some form of working replica. This in turn is used to build artificial components including AI which can control ET vehicles. It is not necessarily alive but can be used as a container for such. Main difference being the ET does not take anything and derives a working copy based on the study conducted of the influence field. It technically should not have any lines of association.
    You and I are breaking ground on subject I don't think I have ever talked about. The highlighted part is something I want to talk about a bit further.

===============

My personal view, (and this view may be totally wrong), is that ET's perhaps might have studied consciousness in the past. A collection of statements across years makes that pretty obvious. I don't mean the esoteric type of study. I mean the technical type of study, how it works, what makes things tick etc.

My personal view, is that they made A.I. using a truncated design derived from living things. (pure supposition)

Why do I think that? Mainly because of the way the advisor described some of the Greys development. I never really treated the Grey Males as if they were A.I. bound in flesh and bone. But after a few years you do start to wonder if they are really sentient.

What throws me off from thinking that the Grey Males were A.I. is that Greys become frustrated, and sometimes become pretty temperamental. Yet, if you aren't used to looking at their Identity on a daily basis when interacting with them, you would pretty much say one Grey Male looks like another and besides a few subtle hints, they are almost indistinguishable from one another.

So I wasn't exactly surprised when the Advisor let me in on some details about how they are born and it revealed the fact that they are pretty much hardwired from the start. There is no real Grey school (at least not from the ones in my former ET group). They don't appear to have any childhood experience. Instead (she alleged) the Greys like the ones which stood next to me are born/mature inside a little floating artificial-womb of purple liquid.

A little cable is shown in some of her telepathic imagery but she was sparse on some of the details. She once said that the conscious side was programmed through the cable. She showed me some mental understandings of the process without giving away too much detail or explaining very much. I only understood from what she passed on that the Grey (I think?) appear to be psychically hammered (for lack of a better term) with a specific type of cognition from the cable linked to something (unknown). This happens as they mature in the sack.

As they evolve in the sack, the constant hammering of...?~cognitive behavior patterning~?... builds up the Grey into a specific mindset. Like programming a A.I. consciousness of sorts. After some time, the hammering is supposedly replaced with higher functioning cognitive routines. That is when the Grey actually begins to absorb the stipulated behaviors and some of the information they will later use.

She said a few times that once out of the sack, the Grey is then tested for viability and is then made into a part of the working daily routine.

----------

Might explain why they all think very alike. But I was embarrassed to think that in front of the Males, because I thought to myself (before I knew) that it was like discriminating against an asian by saying they all look the same. (Frankly, growing up I had trouble figuring out which Grey was which because they were pretty similar to one another.

There was one ET that told me that I can't distinguish the differences because my mind doesn't see enough details and didn't know what should be apparent. So because of that, I assumed the Grey weren't A.I. and I was just really poor at distinguishing them apart. (In my late teens I figured out the nuances between different Grey Males and while not big by human standards, they were noticeable when...ironically...I became more sensitive.)

So for that reason, internally I don't treat and still haven't treated the Grey Males as if they were artificial. I am unsure if they really are. Their emotions throw me off...however limited they may be.

======================

Man, I went on a tangent...

Scenario 2:
    The Influence is not removed or gathered however it is studied to create some form of working replica. This in turn is used to build artificial components including AI which can control ET vehicles. It is not necessarily alive but can be used as a container for such. Main difference being the ET does not take anything and derives a working copy based on the study conducted of the influence field. It technically should not have any lines of association.
    I am on the same page as you, I don't think the ET are geniuses all the time. I know for sure they use what is already pre-existing as it is evident if you ever hold a conversation about these topics.

I assume they must have figured out how consciousness works. The lessons the advisor showed me indicated that A.I. don't have souls. In other words, they are complicated etheric/metaphysical constructions with a host body of some kind. But they are missing the top half of what makes consciousness tick in living things.

In other words, A.I. supposedly won't have upper loop segments like you or I have. They may be put into a working biology but not necessarily be alive. (from a consciousness perspective)

================

What I do want to pitch to you is the idea that if they make A.I. then obviously they can control it. It also opens the door that certain Telepathic ET can tap into their automations consciousness and control the artificial body of the A.I.

I recall a few encounters where people have said the ET openly expressed that. Where one second the artificial ET is doing it's normal routine and suddenly it acts differently as if some other ET is remotely projecting through it.
    Last edited by Fore; 12-14-2014 at 12:16 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Greeting friends.
    I really don't know where to start, so I'll just purge everything on my mind.
    First, I watched "the hidden hand" on Netflix and it had a surprising number of famous people within the ufo world. With all of that, there where some parts I really gravitated to. For starters, David Icke said there were different kinds of E.T.'s... (duh)
    But it was one side psy, the other; none psy. When you look at the psy side, there are 2 factions more/less. The good, which helps our species every chance it gets. The other; wants to kill us. Why such a indifference?
    Another story was of a woman on the verge of death and she is brought to a "heavenly" place with 3 positive figures, and 3 dark. They said do not judge us, we balance your world's energy. The witness claims to see them playing a massive board game with dice, as this represents activities within our world. (Creepy)
    And lastly, A witness claims to have asked an e.t. that was "tuning" into him during a meditation. He claims the entity resides withing the 5&6 dimension. The witness also claimed that their crafts have the ability to bend and warp partially into our field of view, but can back out easily. If we see the 4th dimension as time, what would that make 5 & 6?
    The longer I sit, the easier it is to get around the "ping" I send out...I feel like I have a lot more control over it. (To an extent)
    ~The trident represents the deity in his three aspects of creator, preserver and destroyer.~

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    @The Trident, would you like me to push your abilities a bit higher? It'll produce a sudden surge, and then trail off over a period of time [a few days to weeks.] Usually individuals can get an idea of what is possible with a bit of work, and it also gives you a bit of a "full immersion" experience. No guarantees it'll work, but I have a habit of pulling it off.

With Fore's writings, if you wish a truly interesting experience, try connecting the dots and examining the details of the beings concerned carefully. Barging through, regardless of strange head pressure etc, the material usually causes something to happen;
    Disclaimer: If you do get visited by beings, and periodically experimented upon, then please let me know all the details.
    I am intrigued good sir...give me more information about this.
    Having watched that documentary, I'm terrified I'll wake up with a E.T. gps shoved up me nose. Not cool...
    Also another question, has anyone taken over the research after (that one doc) passed away? He specialized in removing ET implants?
    ~The trident represents the deity in his three aspects of creator, preserver and destroyer.~

Another question... :-) and then I'll chill out, I can feel my head starting up.
    The (making) of these ET's. The whole bio - chamber and growing of the lil guys...
    What do I make of the human/ET hybrids? How do they have the ability to let only a select few see them basically at all times, while others say the (witness) is seeing things? Why can children see them more easily?
    Had a flashback that I didn't know was there till I was walked through one of my very impressionable "nightmares". I remember telling my parents of this episode also...roughly when I was 9 I'm guessing.
    There where to in my room. I remember sleeping, then suddenly waking up and seeing them. One stood by the door and one was in the middle of the room...at that time, the one in the room sort of shifted to look like a clown who was holding a miniature merry go round thing. The other never changed, just stood in the doorway peaking around. It's as though I distinctly remember this now, but at the time it happened, there is almost a cloud over it. I remember them, just being there, then the clown spun the toy, I passed back out, then it was morning.
    Major nose pressure right now, maybe I've shared too much. Lol but seriously...this pressure behind my nose let's me know to "find other entertainment"

As for my name...idk.
    Had many of dreams with (Neptune)/(Poseidon). A lot of water association...
    And some dreams that question the norm.

(Like falling and hitting the ground)
    (Car crashes with full crash and climbing out of wreckage)
    Other things...

Quote Originally Posted by The Trident View Post
    Another question... :-) and then I'll chill out, I can feel my head starting up.
    The (making) of these ET's. The whole bio - chamber and growing of the lil guys...
    What do I make of the human/ET hybrids?
    It is a different subject and there is quite the disconnect between the two subjects.

How do they have the ability to let only a select few see them basically at all times, while others say the (witness) is seeing things?
    I do not know the answer to the first question. I surmise that it would probably depend on how you react (and how you keep reacting) to the child.

You can think of the schema of consciousness as being like a theme. You have one theme and the ET's have another.

In a hybrid I assume they would have bodies and brains (and therefore a consciousness) that is theme'd in a proportional way. The theme is the way it operates in relation to the world around them.

So I assume if you knew how to address questions and give answers that don't leave a bad impression in the hybrid, or that perhaps you fit the right profile to continue to have interaction with the hybrid...well, I guess (total guess) you would have a squared away role in the childs development.

--------------------

As for the folks who say that the witness is seeing things....that is totally possible in certain scenario's. Keep in mind the ET's can make you see things which aren't actually there. If someone ties into the field pattern that defines the content of your consciousness, like hacking a computer, they can make your consciousness experience things which are not objectively true. (or even external)

So those that claim there is no child may be correct in specific situations. For example, and I put this in a Machiavellian way, if having a connection to some ET project requires emotional manipulation, then so be it.

If a mother is detached to the entire encounter scenario, then producing a false illusory experience of having had children with the ET's is acceptable in some ET minds. If you believe you (as a mother) have children "up there". You will undoubtedly have a reason to go with the ET's to "see" your child or experience the mental/psychic scenario of a child.

While that is a disturbing application of logic, it is something straight forward that some ET's would not bat an eye in employing as a form of eliciting a cooperative behavior.

Why can children see them more easily?
    I asked that a few times a long time ago, the Advisor used to say that when your body is growing, your influence field has to cover extra tissue. So there tends to be an oversupply/over-generated field in young children.

So in effect, your collection of influence center(s), your entire interconnect, are constantly discharging at a slightly more significant rate than your normal body size requires. Because the extra area and cells require more infusions of influence and they grow out.

In other words, most kids, (not all) will have a higher discharge than your average adult for their body size. Hence, making them slightly more psychic.

-------------------

Adult psychics try to figure out how to artificially generate a more massive field to recreate the same effect.

Had a flashback that I didn't know was there till I was walked through one of my very impressionable "nightmares". I remember telling my parents of this episode also...roughly when I was 9 I'm guessing.
    There where to in my room. I remember sleeping, then suddenly waking up and seeing them. One stood by the door and one was in the middle of the room...at that time, the one in the room sort of shifted to look like a clown who was holding a miniature merry go round thing. The other never changed, just stood in the doorway peaking around. It's as though I distinctly remember this now,
    What you remember is the data feed that your consciousness processed. That one was likely corrupted by the ET in front of you who was likely doing what I said above. Altering your field data so that it created false perceptions.

The same way that you saw one of them shifting back and forth between a clown and an ET, is the same way someone can be forced to perceive an animate baby in someones arms. (even up to the false sensation of touch)

There are likely parts of your field data though that likely recorded the physical data sans the changes.

But that would only be found in the higher parts of your consciousness loop.

but at the time it happened, there is almost a cloud over it.
    Depends on what you mean by cloud. If you mean a drugged up feeling, that is when they have full (short distance) control over the way your brain is operating. Just as they take control, you should feel foggy and out of it.

I remember them, just being there, then the clown spun the toy, I passed back out, then it was morning.
    Yeah, thats pretty normal.

Major nose pressure right now, maybe I've shared too much. Lol but seriously...this pressure behind my nose let's me know to "find other entertainment"
    Heh.

You should see what "the pressure" is like when the ET's have control over your anatomy and you were like me back then. Like they can flip the switch to "off", I can keep it forced on "on".

Short of them hurting you, you can artificially (with your own psychic structures controlling your body in the same way they do it) you can keep yourself forcibly awake. Pisses them off though.

Do you remember anything you used to do for them?
    Lol was it like a job? Did you receive compensation?

I just don t understand why this "higher species" would have the need to poke and prod into an individual's life such as yourself.
    What's the one big thing that we can do, but they cant.

Anything to say on the dimension aspect?

(Having a good day, [almost] no interference or energy signatures.)
    Last edited by The Trident; 12-16-2014 at 03:09 AM.

Do you remember anything you used to do for them?
    I remember everything that was committed to memory as being important.

Lol was it like a job?
    Yes, but I would say more like a constant chore. Other times it wasn't.

A few times it was fun and interesting. Mostly when I got to display abilities and confound people around me.

Did you receive compensation?
    No.

You could say I learned many things, but that wasn't worth a years worth of struggles. In the end, I don't see it as valuable and have abandoned it.

I just don t understand why this "higher species" would have the need to poke and prod into an individual's life such as yourself.
    They do it mostly for their own reasons and agenda. Not for me.

What's the one big thing that we can do, but they cant.
    Be human(e).
    Even though they are all different from one another, the majority of them lack the strength and weakness that we human beings have in ample supply.

When you felt love for someone you cared for, and you chose to put yourself in a bad situation for their sake, right there you have a Grey beat a thousand fold.

Some of them are empty (emotionally) on the inside. Some of them are literally incapable of experiencing the same emotional experience as you and me. (because some ET are physically different from birth, their theme of consciousness and body isn't made to work that way. Not really their fault in this case)

When the ET look for a person to caress a hybrid baby as some abduction stories depict, it is probably because they don't experience the same thing inside your chest that makes you want to hold a baby nor feel anything for it. It may be biology. May sometimes also be norms that are engaged in to such a degree that they are incapable of reciprocating on that level.

When you can't control yourself because you feel there is some kind of injustice or you see something wrong, right there you have beat 90% of the more intellectually advanced ET individuals I have met. The fact that you cannot control your impulses makes you and me "better people".

I don't want to make generalized statements because there are many types and each with their own way of existing. So I can't say one thing without misapplying it across a broad range of ET types.
    -------------------------

What would you say if one day you gained advanced psychic abilities to control your entire lower and higher consciousness? Can you imagine being able to dial down an emotion because you have such an exaggerated (inhuman) control over most parts of your psyche?

When things are "wrong", you wouldn't stop yourself anymore, because you could plow right passed that and still be fine with it, well past the end. That strength is their weakness.

Anything to say on the dimension aspect?
    You'll have to be more specific?

(Having a good day, [almost] no interference or energy signatures.)
    That is a very good day.

Listen, I suggest if you want to continue reading my account, you learn how to distract yourself so you don't make the connections. If you can't figure out a way to mitigate that, you might just be better off walking away for your own good.

Personally, I prefer the good quiet days to the ones with ample interventions.

Good video posted by Edward in another thread:

Source: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...-Bruce-Greyson
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    A Scientific Look at Consciousness and a very well done presentation.

Edward

If you guys were to make a rough outline of the 11 said dimensions in simple terms, how would it go? :-)

Also, I was cruising the Web last night and found some good techniques for dimensional meditation. A big rule it had was asking for protection against low vibrations. Would you know of examples of low vibes?