Page 165 of 269 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2689

Thread: What we think we know so far

Oh by the way, the filaments and ring-like structure in a non-psychic individual are sunken into the head. The ring-like structure itself seems to reside just below the skull cap in non-psychic individuals.

When I mentioned above that it is above the head, I mean for active psychic users. The components seem to extend slightly above/outside the body in a fixed position when it is an active [well developed] psychic.

The only differences I noticed with non-active psychics is that their ring-like structure is buried below the skull cap and pretty much intersects [position-ally] with the physical brain. The active (well developed) psychic has it above the skull cap and away from the organic brain hardware.

The ring-like structure is also very thin and very non-uniform in non-psychics. More like a thin wire that at times is a non-continuous unbroken ring.

=============================

In well developed psychics, the ring-like structure resides above the skull and brain, removed from the head at about 4 to 6 inches above the top of the head. The loop intensifies and becomes more uniform. If you put on a cap or pass your hand (or someone else does) you and they can feel its presence like an invisible resistance.

On that note, you will also have a strange sense of "external sensation" when someone touches it. Some people hands go numb, other feel like their hands gets hot (from the influence in their hand) and others feel woozy after touching it for a minute.

The reasons for most of their sensations is basically the ring-like structure acts like a psychic amplifier. Like an invisible amplifier the structure itself can control a form of potentials I/ and the ET called "influence".

Some pass their hands through the proverbial amplifier and their hands go numb from the changed state of their hands (and often arms) influence state.
    Other people experience the sensation of heat in their hands from passing through the focused area. Their hands become flushed and red.
    Their arteries in their hand and arms seem to dilate.

Other people feel that the blood starts to flow towards their hand and their arms get heavy as if the blood is pooling where it touched the ring-like amplifier.
    For a couple, their hands and part of their arm went numb as a result.

Others feel a pain in their chest and they feel woozy [light headed] as if they had experience an energy drain.

============================

etc.

Edit: Oh and some kinds of animals seem to have something similar as well. Same as non-physics. It's latent and buried in their skull. Often if you touch their head and stimulate the energy centers in their head with your hand they seem to feel an exaggerated sense of calm and then sleepy-ness. They literally fall asleep in a few seconds if you stimulate it correctly. (pretty easy)

I have also in the past tried accessing one (or several I think) of an animals energy centers during an epileptic attack to stop the abnormal cycling of their brain. It causes the attack to stop if you re-sequence the pattern.

It seems to be a manifestation of...what do they call it........
    Micro-PK I think.

---------------------------

I have also tried it on other human beings and the same effect occurs. They become extremely calm, then they fall asleep rather quickly.

I at times wonder if this is how the ET put human beings into a deep state of relaxation and then to sleep. Probably not quite considering I have seen how they do it.
    Last edited by Fore; 07-03-2015 at 06:27 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Hello Fore

Fore Wrote: I refer to them now as more like filaments that extend upwards above the skull

I am trying not to comment here but I have some questions of you. Do you actually feel these filaments on your crown? I call them treemends, this is the name given to me to describe them. The treemend is the soul it is yourself inside of these filaments. The soul is divided onto the two parts the soul inside of you and the souls mind that is who you will always become in every reincarnation. The treemend is a capsule that holds yourself within it, it is experiencing this world as you are it is the control of the human body and mind. Within the treemend we can astral project to find answers to problems. I once believed that sleep paralysis was the body trying to protect it's self during astral projecting but this theory is wrong. When we astral project the soul outside in the body is disconnected and then becomes itself inside of the treemend to experience and to find answers. The you inside of the treemend is the true you your highest self and who you will always become.

Powessy

Quote Originally Posted by Powessy View Post
    Hello Fore

Fore Wrote: I refer to them now as more like filaments that extend upwards above the skull

I am trying not to comment here but I have some questions of you. Do you actually feel these filaments on your crown?
    No. They are extremely thin and (for me at least) require a hypersensitivity. In other words, even in a normal [active] psychic state you can't notice it. I only noticed them after some periods of acute hypersensitivity while I was developing during psychic experiments run by the ET.

You can notice the ring-like structure pretty easily though.

The filaments themselves are numerous and each probably less than 1mm in thickness. Maybe much less than that.

I call them treemends, this is the name given to me to describe them.
    After analyzing your experience a while ago it became clear that you conceptualized a term called a "treemend" that covers a wide variety of separate phenomena. Both abstract and literal.

The two versions of your and my understanding are somewhat incompatible because you haven't (yet) looked into the discrete parts that make things work together.

==================

For example, I am pretty certain you grouped the physical [body based sensations] of activation and the non-physical sensations as being one and the same. In other words, your grouping things inclusively into one term and that means there is room for confusion.

I am pretty certain you can't sense the "filaments" but you can sense the raw influence flowing out through your skull area during a psychic activation. (as most people do in your experience)

You seem to consider that entire experience as "a treemend". But going further you add more discrete aspects of your experience (abstract concepts) as "a treemend"...such as you experiencing more than one consciousness manifesting within your "mind".

If you put these things together you end up with an all encompassing concept. In your case your calling it a "treemend".

Even if it looks like we are talking about the same thing, we aren't quite doing so yet.

The treemend is the soul it is yourself inside of these filaments. The soul is divided onto the two parts the soul inside of you and the souls mind that is who you will always become in every reincarnation. The treemend is a capsule that holds yourself within it, it is experiencing this world as you are it is the control of the human body and mind.
    If you are interested in my decoding of the phrases used by Powessy, simply go to this link:

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...OUNTERS/page53

Within the treemend we can astral project to find answers to problems. I once believed that sleep paralysis was the body trying to protect it's self during astral projecting but this theory is wrong. When we astral project the soul outside in the body is disconnected and then becomes itself inside of the treemend to experience and to find answers. The you inside of the treemend is the true you your highest self and who you will always become.

Powessy
    Powessy is what results when you have an individual who is prone to invasive experiences. When more than one spiritual presence can gain access to a living body and it's internal system with a [still living] presence attached to it.

In other words, most of his experiences can be taken from that basic vantage point (transitory possession of the spiritual kind]. His mind is still attempting to remain consistent and builds up an understanding of what is happening to him based on what he can glean from the events surrounding him.

Basic things are observed but the technical details are missing or contrived to make the experience "consistent".

In his case, the word treemend basically refers to:
    -- The notion that these are transitory experiences manifesting in his mind.
    (from spirituals connecting to his psychic system and coloring his mind with their own content)
    -- The notion that these transitory experiences are different than his own mind which is native-to-his-body.
    -- The general idea that these transitory experiences of his spiritual run-ins (momentary partial possession) has something to do with some greater purpose.
    -- The fact that his native to his body mind is different than those who intrude on it.

====================

In other words, Powessy can be summed up as someone who has a live wire exposed.
    Anytime some entity touches his psychic system, his mind is affected by it, and he in turn interprets that as being more than it is.
    As soon as the entity releases it's grasp on his psychic system, the manifested intrusion disappears, and only he remains.
    That confuses him (apparently). So the result is the growth of an idea that this all has some importance than just an exposed psychic system.

It is his best attempt to understand what is happening to and around him.
    It also has him curious, so he intentionally seeks out these experiences in believing they mean more than they do.

=========================

It goes without saying, the structures I described above can be used by anything that is psychic (ET or spiritual). Not only just to read information but also to insert it into the individual. (Thoughts. Emotions. Sensory information. Telepathy, etc)

====================================

For example, how sensitive do you have to be to sense the filaments?

Well, you'd easily be able to feel all the objects around the room beyond your body. (ESP)
    You'd also would be able to feel when your cellphone is sending a periodic signal to the tower.
    Or for that matter, be able to feel just how much charge any electronic device has by touching it.
    Batteries will be painful to touch (even under the plastic). And you'd also have to careful with electronics because your influence will damage it.

If you walk or drive past a high tension powerline you'll notice it. Anywhere from 500ft to half a mile away.
    Standing next to your microwave while it is heating things up also feels pretty bad. It is true that about 2 feet away from it,
    the strength of the electronic emissions falls off sharply. But even then you'll still notice it by another foot or two beyond that.

So about this sensitive.
    If you are psychic but experience none of that, you'd surprise me if you felt the filaments.

You can even sense the electrical activity occurring inside the skull of someones brain while looking at them.
    It is like having a proverbial area-wide ESP imager that interfaces with your higher components and ultimately your down-to-earth awareness.

Hello fore

I feel the filaments all the time at every moment and all day long. At night they retract into my head and in the morning once I awaken they start to crawl out of my head. the filaments travel to the low of my back and in many layers on my head I can even see them at any time I look out the corners of my eyes. I can see their energy patterns with eyes closed and I do not have to do any special thing to feel them or sense them as you have stated. The filaments can move down to my eyes and talk to me in pendulum motions, yes, no, and I am thinking. I can move the filaments with thought forms and create very complex motions on my skin that are living and moving. The treemends on my crown come in many thicknesses and lengths some of them can reach down under my chin and others all the way down my back. I talk to them fore, I talk to those within me and tell them they are inside of these treemends and they do not believe me when I say this. I will have the voice that I am talking to at the time move this filament down to my eyes and make a pattern of their choosing, and they then believe. I have done this thousands of times in the last year as I play and talk to them, those within the treemends.

Fore I know what you were experiencing and it has nothing to do with you. Can you still get these feelings the same way as they were when you first tried to understand them. The feelings you get now are just thought forms for the entities that was once in you is long gone. Every time you try to feel them you have a predetermined thought of how they felt and something else inside of you thought forms the rest. For I can close my eyes or with them open and see anything in the room that is in the veil without meditating or taking time to find my mojo, I just see them. I have always been able to glance into the veil with eyes open and closed to see things moving around me and into me.

I have not been completely clear with the thoughts about treemends because many people do not understand the root problem. A soul only has one treemend, one filament and within that filament is your soul, here is another explanation of this. I am trying to find a way to explain this with less confusion. Take two pop cans and stack them on top of one another. The top can is the treemend and yourself and the bottom can is the human body and himself or herself, the top can, can not be seen in this reality. Inside the top can is yourself the true you the higher self. The bottom can is fore your body and the other part of your soul himself or herself the part that is experiencing. The soul is actually separated into two parts the part in the treemend or filament and the part that is within your body now experiencing this lifetime becoming you. When you die the bottom pop can will stay here and you will retract into your treemend to become yourself again to ask questions and explore your lives and past memories as yourself. When you are done and come to the realization that you need to become yourself again you will leave your treemend and move through the veil to the next life you will become.

Now why did you feel all those filaments or treemends Fore. An angel is the only soul that can carry treemends in the number you are talking about. The ring like structure you are talking about is the crown of the angel(sparteil) that is riding on your soul. He is not trying to become you he is just taking you for a ride to find information and to see things through your imaginations. An angel can carry thousands and thousands of souls on there heads as they grow treemends to store many souls in. One of the jobs of the angel is to find anything that can not become something again and store it inside of themselves till later it is a record of things that have been something once. The soul is either allowed to reincarnate or it is not allowed and this decision is the decision of the world soul object and the angels. Only the angels can make a soul an allowed soul and this transformation is permanent till that soul can not become something again. The angel that was inside you taking you for a ride is a sparteil it has many thousands of souls inside of it. When a soul enters into an angel it is stacked like a cup one on top of the other the treemend gets longer and fatter the more souls stacked within the treemends. The souls within the sparteil are knotted together they are tied to one another and separated from their higher mind. If an unallowed soul becomes itself inside of its treemend that soul will die it can not be reborn and will just die inside of itself. Fore I am trying to be as careful as possible not to step on feet here. I respect your analysis of my experience but I have been doing this every day now for over a year and a half. I am an analytical person and have an IQ of over 120. I come here to share to bring light to your questions slowly, I see the correlation of your experiences in the simple things I have discovered and played with over and over again in the beginning of my awakening. Try to understand I have these entities or sparteil entering into me every day some with only a few filaments and some with thousands of these filaments. They are unknotted within me and then transferred into the longer thinker filaments down my back.

I am powessy For I am myself and myself only.

Powessy
    Last edited by Powessy; 07-04-2015 at 08:21 AM.

Hello fore

I feel the filaments all the time at every moment and all day long.
    I know what you are describing but....it has little to do with filaments when you get down to the nitty gritty details. (more an artform in splitting the details the right way to be honest)

What you are referring to are "influence fields". That is what you actually feel "every moment all day long".

These influence fields as you described them, when..."energized"....tends to intensify and create anomalies around it.

What you "feel" (skin and ESP wise) are just the physical/non-physical anomalies. Since you have "conduits" throughout your body, when they intensify they tend to create a positive pressure and the fields "emanate" from your body. That is in essence what keeps the "ring-like" psychic structure above the surface of the physical body.

If you de-intensify the influence field, the entire thing collapses and retracts. The anomalies around these fields (usually) also disappear and become negligible.

-------------------------

So you have a very inclusive concept. Sticking together many different aspects into one word.

When in reality (says I, unless any ET wants to testify...wait, no that is not an invitation!) there are many discrete components and aspects that are better understood separately.

The "influence fields" are what you "experience". It's what creates those micro-pk/pk effects.

At night they retract into my head and in the morning once I awaken they start to crawl out of my head.
    Which tells you that you have a semi-conscious control over the mechanisms behind your field.

the filaments travel to the low of my back and in many layers on my head
    That is just an internal conduit inside your body. Like a conduit structure it leaks (an influence field) when you intensify your entire system.

I can even see them at any time I look out the corners of my eyes.
    Not sure what to make of that.

I can see their energy patterns with eyes closed and I do not have to do any special thing to feel them or sense them as you have stated.
    Well I am not too surprised to hear that. I'd expect at least that much considering everything else you've told me about your experience.

The filaments can move down to my eyes and talk to me in pendulum motions, yes, no, and I am thinking. I can move the filaments with thought forms and create very complex motions on my skin that are living and moving.
    That has more to do with your own ability to manipulate your personal influence fields.

You can do all sorts of things if you know what you are doing with your influence.

The treemends on my crown come in many thicknesses and lengths some of them can reach down under my chin and others all the way down my back. I talk to them fore, I talk to those within me and tell them they are inside of these treemends and they do not believe me when I say this. I will have the voice that I am talking to at the time move this filament down to my eyes and make a pattern of their choosing, and they then believe. I have done this thousands of times in the last year as I play and talk to them, those within the treemends.
    I do not doubt you have "talks" with whatever is invading your supernatural system at any given time frame.

But alot of what you experience has more to do with your own misunderstanding of the situation. (in my opinion)
    It is (face palm) like holding a conversation with with your own arm or leg as it moves. Except in this case it would be your own
    supernatural field.

Can someone else, a spiritual presence other than you, tap/hijack into your field and move it around? Yes.
    But of course, for normal people, that would be something to worry about.

From my perspective you have a couple of ideas that are misplaced and that is in itself causing a misunderstanding and/or a misinterpretation of what you perceive is actually happening.

For example, your personal understanding could be partially "fixed" if you simply accept this much. (in my opinion)

Your influence field is like the above image, only supernatural of course. It is immaterial.

---------------------------

When I refer to the filaments, I am talking about a unique kind of influence configuration that is found just above the head.
    It is a separate series of functioning structures shaped like a long thin line. (sub-millimeter)

These are for the most part unchanging. I believe (I am unsure) they only change length when your influence field is
    "energized" but their properties do not appear to change.

----------------------------

This is different than your normal influence fields. Your normal influence fields are constantly in flux and changing between states.
    Your normal influence fields change based on your lower or higher intentions. Like a personal supernatural fabric it changes.

----------------------------

Your filaments (a tiny segment of your overall field) are seemingly made of a unique influence configuration.
    They are composed of an influence type that does not appear to vary very much. Like a influence center, it's configuration is seemingly a ~fixed-function~.

In other words, one type of influence is changing constantly to a certain degree (your general influence field) and the other is made of a configuration that is generally unchanging or changing within a set of parameters (the ring-like structure/your influence centers/filaments) etc.
    Last edited by Fore; 07-04-2015 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I know what you are describing but....it has little to do with filaments when you get down to the nitty gritty details. (more an artform in splitting the details the right way to be honest)
    What you are referring to are "influence fields". That is what you actually feel "every moment all day long".
    These influence fields as you described them, when..."energized"....tends to intensify and create anomalies around it.
    What you "feel" (skin and ESP wise) are just the physical/non-physical anomalies. Since you have "conduits" throughout your body, when they intensify they tend to create a positive pressure and the fields "emanate" from your body. That is in essence what keeps the "ring-like" psychic structure above the surface of the physical body.
    If you de-intensify the influence field, the entire thing collapses and retracts. The anomalies around these fields (usually) also disappear and become negligible.
    -------------------------
    So you have a very inclusive concept. Sticking together many different aspects into one word.
    When in reality (says I, unless any ET wants to testify...wait, no that is not an invitation!) there are many discrete components and aspects that are better understood separately.
    The "influence fields" are what you "experience". It's what creates those micro-pk/pk effects.
    Hello Fore

I can assure you that what I feel is not some influence field. The treemends as I refer to them are thin hairs, I can see them and feel them as they move constantly on my crown. I am going to allow them to explain these things from their perspective as I try to move through your observations. Powessy
    ---------------------------------------------
    We are ourselves and we are the ones that are talking to powessy he is asking us to write this so you can understand the treemends that are moving on his head. I think you do not understand the things he is trying to explain to you. The treemends are on his head in the thousands they are every where he just showed me how to talk to him on his eye and he thinks you do not believe this he thinks he is alone in understanding this. He can see them and I can see them in the corners of his eyes I know that I am in them because when I try to move down to his eye, I just go there and move in the directions I am thinking. Ourselves

You can do all sorts of things if you know what you are doing with your influence.
    I do not doubt you have "talks" with whatever is invading your supernatural system at any given time frame.
    But alot of what you experience has more to do with your own misunderstanding of the situation. (in my opinion)
    It is (face palm) like holding a conversation with with your own arm or leg as it moves. Except in this case it would be your own
    supernatural field.

I do not make all the thought forms they like to make them also and they are great imitators of these forms. I am not the one that is misunderstanding the situation, you just have no idea and could have no idea unless you could feel them moving on you.
    I spent three years in the 82nd airborne, Every once and awhile I would talk to reservists or national guardsmen or weekend warriors. the difference between these military tours is that I spent everyday doing my job compared to the national guardsman who only practiced his enlistment one weekend a year. Fore we are like this your experiences are maybe one weekend a month and I am living this everyday of the year, who do you think is more confused?

I am going to let them answer your thoughts about them being supernatural fields like the ones that move the arm or leg.
    -----------------------------------------

We are going to try and be as polite as possible here but what the hell do you think we are, we are the things that you do not want to understand, we are the worst things that your race of people could ever want here and he is the only thing stopping us at this point. We think you are very confused and have a problem understanding us on this topic. Powessy understands us very well he is here talking to us all day long and through the night, in his dreams he is experiencing our worlds. We are like strands of hairs like he said we can tell you that he is feeling us all day long and we are not some influence field. Ourselves

Can someone else, a spiritual presence other than you, tap/hijack into your field and move it around? Yes.
    But of course, for normal people, that would be something to worry about.
    From my perspective you have a couple of ideas that are misplaced and that is in itself causing a misunderstanding and/or a misinterpretation of what you perceive is actually happening.
    Hello fore we are ourselves and we are here all the time we are talking to him all day long he is not confused in the least about the things he is experiencing. He does not understand the misunderstanding you are referring to he is willing to tell you everything that he knows about us and you do not want to listen to him, he thinks you are not interested in this because he is not the one you want to believe about this. He is not the one you think he is and he is not able to become yourself and himself together as we are trying to become inside of himself. We need to become something again and we need to become himself and yourself together this is all we can become until we become ourselves inside of him and he is the only one that can do this for us.

Ourselves

Powessy
    Last edited by Powessy; 07-05-2015 at 07:06 AM.

Hello Fore

Let me try to explain another part of this to you. There are those on the outside of me that are also working with me. I can open my crown in five layers each time I open my crown and then open it again I find my self falling further and further inside of myself. In the first few days after I became myself or powessy entered into me, those on the outside of me came and started to puncture my head in thousands of places. When this originally started it felt like someone was putting a tattoo on my head. Two entities one on the right and one on the left started to puncture my head falling in sync with one another, this lasted many hours and hurt the same as a tattoo. The pricks were like a stick and mallet type puncture. A few days after this is when the entity I referred to as Theo was first felt. Theo would come down and talk to me in pendulum motions on my eyes he was the only one here at that time the only treemend I could feel. I fought with Theo many times about many things as he was how I learned to understand them. Over the next few months more and more treemend would arrive and they just formed on the sides and top of my crown coming out of the holes those on the outside of me put there.

"One thing that I noticed for a fact in those beginning days is when I would come to any site and talk about obes and astral projections entities would come and land on my crown. I found that these entities would fall into my crown on the left side and then hairs would form from any of the holes that were placed on it. I had very few things on my crown at that time but over the last year and a half they come on a hourly basis some that have thousands of very thin treemends on them and some with only a few but much thicker treemends on them. I have had the twelve other here also they carry millions of souls within their treemends but they are also in these five layers which I still do not understand. when they are ready to pull these larger twelve souls out they use something that feels like a centipede that crawls up my back and enters into my crown their sizes change as they move into each layer and connect themselves between the nodes within them. I was told that there are only five dimensions and I think these nodes allow them to move between each of these dimensions.

I have been working on the last part of this problem for just over 6 months now the same souls and the same thoughts everyday. The souls I speak to are just the minds minds and they are being connected to the mind and then transferred into the longer treemends down my back. A week ago they came and inserted a needle into eight locations around my eye and as they did they also ran the needle through these other five parts within my mind. They would move my eyes around until they aligned with the one before it and then pull the needle through it all the way till all five were done. I think they use some form of chakra line for I can see it lit up as they are doing this. They only performed this on the left eye and then pulled each eye closer together but not touching. My eye is still sore form this procedure. today they started to pull these five pieces of my soul apart and placed something between each the felt like fat treemends as they allowed them to squeeze down between each part of my soul. I could feel this four times over as they continued to place these things between these other parts of me.

Those on the outside of me are the reason for the voices and they are the reason I am becoming myself everyday as they teach me more and more about myself. they show me much love and care and they seem to be able to hear me but will not talk. Ourselves believes that nothing can talk to me from the outside of me till I have finished this part of the problem. I am in the minds mind of them and nothing is allowed to find their minds here they say so until I can move out of this place I hold no answers other then the words ourselves tells me everyday. Every once and awhile the words will change for only a few times and I believe this is them telling me things from the outside as they answer some of the questions i have about all of this.

I have fun with my voices and we talk about many things the sparteil can create worlds inside of their minds and we find ourselves inside of my mind from time to time to play in their minds. I wish you could experience this for only a day and then you could see what I am talking about.

Powessy

I spent three years in the 82nd airborne, Every once and awhile I would talk to reservists or national guardsmen or weekend warriors. the difference between these military tours is that I spent everyday doing my job compared to the national guardsman who only practiced his enlistment one weekend a year. Fore we are like this your experiences are maybe one weekend a month and I am living this everyday of the year, who do you think is more confused?
    Personally I have seen individuals "put their foot in it" on many occasions, however this particular time it certainly exceeds all my expectations. I will continue following this particular anti-rapport with interest.

As for the 82nd, unfortunately they have gained a rather bad reputation for ill discipline and heavy-handedness, which needn't have happened; for some reason most articles for certain escapades seem to be missing now, but I did find a quote from one: http://www.socnet.com/archive/index.php/t-17797.html. During the time the original was published there were certain problems noted where the newly unleashed 82nd seemed to believe everyone wearing a long beard was probably Osama Bin Ladin, the individuals identified as such cannot comment on this as they were killed on sight; this caused consternation among the local Red Cross workers who knew the village elders concerned, and had been working with them to improve matters for the villagers in general.