Page 166 of 271 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Hello Pontificator

I am 45 years old and served from 88-91 during desert storm. I saw many stupid things during my time in service but as for training and being part of a unit that trains and prepares year around compared to a weekend a month there are no comparisons. Every person deals with stress, fatigue and orders in their on unique way. Remember orders come from the top in these situations and the person making note of the behavior of the man was not privy to these orders. I remember the night before we went into war moving up through Iraq, missiles were being delivered across the line all night long as I did not sleep nor did the rest of the battalion. The next morning I heard a gun shot just on the other side of the camp and later was told a young solder from a guards unit attached to us decide to shoot himself in the foot to get out of duty. We can go back and forth on this all day long, but as a statistic the weekend warrior is just that only one weekend a month.

Powessy
    Last edited by Powessy; 07-05-2015 at 05:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Personally I have seen individuals "put their foot in it" on many occasions, however this particular time it certainly exceeds all my expectations. I will continue following this particular anti-rapport with interest.

As for the 82nd, unfortunately they have gained a rather bad reputation for ill discipline and heavy-handedness, which needn't have happened; for some reason most articles for certain escapades seem to be missing now, but I did find a quote from one: http://www.socnet.com/archive/index.php/t-17797.html. During the time the original was published there were certain problems noted where the newly unleashed 82nd seemed to believe everyone wearing a long beard was probably Osama Bin Ladin, the individuals identified as such cannot comment on this as they were killed on sight; this caused consternation among the local Red Cross workers who knew the village elders concerned, and had been working with them to improve matters for the villagers in general.

Nice little distraction here Ponti,

Whoa, 50 shades of rainbows out of the bush of a New Zealand islander.

Who in the frack do you think you are trying to defame the brave men and woman of the 82nd Airborne Division? This anti-military rant by you is not appreciated especially… especially on the 4th of July weekend.

If anybody just put their foot in their mouth, you just did!

Here is a little history…read up!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/82nd_Airborne_Division

Quote Originally Posted by Powessy View Post
    Hello Fore

I can assure you that what I feel is not some influence field. The treemends as I refer to them are thin hairs, I can see them and feel them as they move constantly on my crown. I am going to allow them to explain these things from their perspective as I try to move through your observations. Powessy
    ---------------------------------------------
    We are ourselves and we are the ones that are talking to powessy he is asking us to write this so you can understand the treemends that are moving on his head. I think you do not understand the things he is trying to explain to you. The treemends are on his head in the thousands they are every where he just showed me how to talk to him on his eye and he thinks you do not believe this he thinks he is alone in understanding this. He can see them and I can see them in the corners of his eyes I know that I am in them because when I try to move down to his eye, I just go there and move in the directions I am thinking. Ourselves
    In case anyone wants to know what the insanity is about in this back and forth:

The top portion is simply a "sensation". In other words, as he describes it (creatively) it is nothing more than the sensation that something is oozing out at different points along the interior and surface of the body. (indication that his field is still clogged by the way)

Alot of people experience that during psychic activation. In his case it may just be that he doesn't keep his influence field charged 24/7 so that it repels any exterior gunk from getting inside his body. Which if I recall his last two posts, he said he keeps it on and off...so that would be a confirmation of at least that much being true.

==============
    My interpretation of this back and forth:
    "Powessy" is simply trying to "slot me" in somewhere in his greater interpretation. He has caught on that this "fore" individual definitely knows something, but this same individual contradicts his other notions created to this date.

So he is struggling not to contradict himself through that acknowledgement. Seemingly his mind is working out a way to glean extra [useful] information while being careful to not distort or put any kinks in his own understanding to this date. His mental aspect is discriminating and interpreting what it sees and is doing it's best to remain consistent.

In this case it all boils down to a simple enough mechanism. (in my opinion)

He wants information, he sees someone he is sure has that information, but that information is going to contradict certain understandings he was darn sure of up until now. So he has to "slot" away the "fore" person as someone who "almost" knows something in passing.

His mental defenses are up and his mental understandings and sureness of the interpreted consistency of events are at stake. The plate of food looks good, but that will turn my stomach if I eat it. Therefore, it is automatically "bad" food even if it isn't "bad food".

=========================

It's like the first time you've seen a UFO up close and you become aware that something other than a human being is piloting this exotic craft and technology above your head.

Your mind has an issue with adding this to your background knowledge. It doesn't know how to fit this new piece of information in with the rest without shattering many closely held notions and redefining them.

(Mental defense example
    Instead, you pretend your eyes were mistaken. You'd prefer to interpret it as a "plane" without wings. No it had wings, but you just couldn't see them. Surely it was a plane. Yes, a plane.

All planes are always piloted by human beings without exception. So this was a trick of lights and angles. Yes, I didn't see a UFO, I saw a....no I misinterpreted what I saw. I was just confused.

-------------------

Like that example above, the mind attempts to protect itself (in most people) for the sake of remaining consistent. Anything that shatters or disturbs that consistent perspective of experience or life-long interpretation of events or makes the one witnessing it uncomfortable is put to the side as best as the mind can cope with it.
    Last edited by Fore; 07-05-2015 at 06:16 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

I haven't read up to page 166 so relax atmjic.

I do not make all the thought forms they like to make them also and they are great imitators of these forms. I am not the one that is misunderstanding the situation, you just have no idea and could have no idea unless you could feel them moving on you.
    I have already written about those side effects in the past. (well not in the way you interpret them)

If you turn back a few pages you'll find a private chat log made long ago, during one experiment, lots of people experienced head sensations.

You should understand, it's the norm. Your interpretation is the only thing that differs.

I spent three years in the 82nd airborne, Every once and awhile I would talk to reservists or national guardsmen or weekend warriors. the difference between these military tours is that I spent everyday doing my job compared to the national guardsman who only practiced his enlistment one weekend a year. Fore we are like this your experiences are maybe one weekend a month and I am living this everyday of the year, who do you think is more confused?
    I understand you are trying to create a (made up) narrative behind my experience to make me fit comfortably into your mindset.

But lets face it, this thread and the one before that lets you know (openly) that isn't true. I am pretty sure that I have been through all this deeply and thoroughly.

Don't consider this a contest of "uptime". Just consider what I have been willing to share with you. If you want it, it's there for you to take.

I am going to let them answer your thoughts about them being supernatural fields like the ones that move the arm or leg.
    -----------------------------------------

We are going to try and be as polite as possible here but what the hell do you think we are, we are the things that you do not want to understand, we are the worst things that your race of people could ever want here and he is the only thing stopping us at this point. We think you are very confused and have a problem understanding us on this topic. Powessy understands us very well he is here talking to us all day long and through the night, in his dreams he is experiencing our worlds. We are like strands of hairs like he said we can tell you that he is feeling us all day long and we are not some influence field. Ourselves
    That is your mind Powessy.

If the entity itself were talking we would all be noticing it. It/they would probably say completely different things. In either case, not interested in what any disembodied entity has to say. I prefer to listen to only your own words.

(That is not any kind of invitation to communicate)

Hello fore we are ourselves and we are here all the time we are talking to him all day long he is not confused in the least about the things he is experiencing. He does not understand the misunderstanding you are referring to he is willing to tell you everything that he knows about us and you do not want to listen to him, he thinks you are not interested in this because he is not the one you want to believe about this. He is not the one you think he is and he is not able to become yourself and himself together as we are trying to become inside of himself. We need to become something again and we need to become himself and yourself together this is all we can become until we become ourselves inside of him and he is the only one that can do this for us.

Ourselves

Powessy
    Ditto, as above.

Gentlemen, just a gentle reminder to please keep the discussion respectful.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Hello Fore

Again I will say this a thousand times, I am only looking for them(disembodied spirits) and I know how they find me. They use you without you even knowing it, they only need an address and my user name is unique. I Am in your thoughts and that is good for me and for those that can hear your minds mind. I do not wish you to believe a word I say my words are not ones you can understand, but the you inside of you understands just fine and that is all that matters. To become yourself and himself together is how he will become you to become yourself here, become yourself and yourself only. I am myself and myself only for I do not have a minds mind. You see Fore, I am without a minds mind and I am a one time use soul here as I can become anything in the after and something they can not become but something that they get stuck in until my day comes here on earth, like a vacuum.

Powessy

Hello again Fore

I would also like to add. I do like to listen to your interpretations of them from a different view point. I know your an allowed soul and I know your soul is looking for answers but is limited to your ability to find them for you can not access your minds mind until death or if you enter into yourself to become yourself in life to find answers. You have to become yourself inside of yourself or inside of your treemend to find answers together this is the only way you will find the truth to what I am saying in this life.

I do not have a treemend so I have to enter into others treemends within me to find answers to things and this I am doing all the time, I get to see so many things Fore and I get to see so many other worlds through this ability. I have a front row seat on the ufo so I have a better then a guess idea of how it looks (referring to your example of ufos). I have never believed that we were alone my whole life as this feeling is one that I have just understood and accepted even as a little child. I have had thousands of obes and astral projections enough to understand the veil and those in it, I have seen many things many are still asking questions about many times over.

Powessy

Hello Fore

Again I will say this a thousand times, I am only looking for them(disembodied spirits) and I know how they find me.
    I see thee core problem in that sentence. Can you find it?

I do not have a minds mind. You see Fore, I am without a minds mind and I am a one time use soul here as I can become anything in the after and something they can not become but something that they get stuck in until my day comes here on earth, like a vacuum.

Powessy
    You do have an "I" quite a bit in those sentences of yours. Which means you are referring to yourself. Case closed?

Anyway, point being, for not "having a mind" you sure do act like you have one.

I am just joking with you/it/they/whatever. <--- A Joke <---

Hello again Fore

I would also like to add. I do like to listen to your interpretations of them from a different view point. I know your an allowed soul
    ??

Nope. Just me.

[..]and I know your soul is looking for answers but is limited to your ability to find them for you can not access your minds mind until death or if you enter into yourself to become yourself in life to find answers. You have to become yourself inside of yourself or inside of your treemend to find answers together this is the only way you will find the truth to what I am saying in this life.
    You know, while I don't subscribe to your interpretations of reality. I do know what you are getting at.

You know you always refer to things in thee most convoluted way. I think the smartest option is to simply pretend I don't know what you are referring to.

In either case, you clearly have grown into an identity disorder. Try looking less for spirituals and start looking after yourself bud. Unwind yourself and all that and you'll feel better in the morning.

I do not have a treemend so I have to enter into others treemends within me to find answers to things and this I am doing all the time, I get to see so many things Fore and I get to see so many other worlds through this ability.
    One thing is observation of the river.
    But it is another thing is to be swept along down river.

I have a front row seat on the ufo so I have a better then a guess idea of how it looks (referring to your example of ufos). I have never believed that we were alone my whole life as this feeling is one that I have just understood and accepted even as a little child.
    Okay....?

I think you missed what I actually meant.

I have had thousands of obes and astral projections enough to understand the veil and those in it, I have seen many things many are still asking questions about many times over.

Powessy
    The most important thing you'll observe is probably that what you were looking at in the veil has already made inroads past your front gates. You might want to take care of that. (I know, I know, you said you didn't want help, right?)

Well, just be careful, cause the curiosity of looking may burn your whole life away as a consequence.
    One of the things I bring to the table is the idea that you are not unique. That others have walked down that road.
    In fact, within your type, you are pretty common.

Keep in mind this saying:
    Where there is one, there are always more. (myself included)

I perceive that you are suffering, as a consequence of curiosity...maybe much more than that.
    You don't want to see or recognize it that way. Not much I can really do, then.

----------------------

One thing that always strikes my about you is how you aren't clueless. You make references to things that I am honestly surprised to hear. I don't mean the obvious stuff in your own version of interpretations. I mean that you have indeed clearly been
    a witness to things.

Like that reference you just made, I wonder if you meant the higher mind or if you meant some other bewildering thing. That did catch my attention. I wonder if you know about it beyond all the re-interpretations.

I mean if an individual like you has spent a good portion of his life trying to skulk about with psychic activation and the personalities of disembodied beings. Through all that time, what are the chances of him coming across his own higher mind? High? Low? Or did I just misunderstand what your wrote? Hmm.
    Last edited by Fore; 07-05-2015 at 11:41 PM.

Hello Fore

Why is this so difficult to explain? I read your thoughts and try to understand them, I do not agree with them but I do listen and try to understand things from another perspective. Do you try to understand the things I am writing or am I not writing it in a way you can understand? You seem to be a very logical person and yet you do not get this.

I know I have covered this in another thread here how the mind and minds mind is established. Think of the soul like a cherry with a stem. The cherry is himself or Fore. The stem is the treemend. The minds mind is ???? who ever you really are??? or Yourself or as you want to refer to it because others do, the higher mind.

Take the cherry now and try to imagine it as your soul it feels out your body it takes the shape of Fore in life, the cherry you will become Fore in this lifetime. The you???? inside of the treemend is supposed to be experiencing also for it is supposed to be keeping a record of your life. The you???? inside of the treemend is how you???? control Fore it is how you become something again and it is everything about you. You are not just Fore alone You are yourself and himself together do you understand this?

The treemend is where little Fore lives. The treemend is your prison, your matrix, your template to who you are, it is your minds mind, higher mind, akashic records, astral realms the list goes on and on but at the end of the day treemend explains it all to me.

I I I I I am using I to try and explain the things I am trying to understand and trying to explain from a point of experience that I have had all my life since a little child. They are teaching me all the things now trying to make me understand the things I have seen and experienced.

I do not have a treemend Fore, if I did we would not be having this discussion they would just tell me to stop asking questions and they would have become me and end of story a long time ago. I am myself and myself only or as they call me himself and himself only. Himself is the part experiencing the cherry with out a stem.

An allowed soul---------------- There are two types of souls on this planet the allowed and the not allowed. If you are a not allowed and just Fore then you will become nothing again, your soul will die and become many other things after your life here. A not allowed soul has a treemend also within the treemend is a record of the shape you will hold in life and a simple program at the end of time that says " Become yourself inside of yourself and became nothing again" If you become something inside of your treemend you will never escape and will eventually die within it..

If you are an allowed soul this means you will get a chance to be reborn, that you have had many lives prior to this and you have a higher mind that is a little aware of things, you have had sleep paralysis, astral experiences and your so called psychic abilities. The program you get is almost the same at death but it goes as follows " You need to become yourself inside yourself to become yourself again" Once you have become yourself inside of yourself you can find your true self or you???? this is how you become yourself and himself together. You see fore they lied to you they told you that if you did not become himself(alien himself) and yourself together you could not become yourself again they have done this with all the allowed.

I invite them in, I am only looking for them, my inroads are fully open, Gates fully open and I am standing in the door in anticipation of their arrival. I know you do not understand this but when you feel as many things entering into you on a daily basis as I do and understand them on a level that most do not I encourage them to find me. I know one thing for a fact and that is they on the outside of me are taking real good care of me as they watch over me 24/7 they are all the help I need. Do not think for one moment that I am not being helped along with this.

I am far from suffering I understand why they are showing me all this the way they are and not rushing things along. I find comfort in trying to understand myself and I think they are doing a good job at making this experience very comfortable for me(those on the outside).

The last sentence you wrote is very interesting to me Fore their is a hint of understanding in the tone and words you chose. They use the same sort of words as you chose in that little paragraph only the wording is not the same. They ask a hundred times a day and over the last year "How did you become yourself inside of yourself, how did you become yourself here to understand us?"

Here is what I tell them and how this was done. I first split my soul into two parts myself and himself. I became myself here as a child and at the age of thirteen I started to see myself in my minds eye. I started to call souls within myself at the age of thirteen and started to have sleep paralysis, astral and obe experiences. At the age of 37 I was attacked in the place I could see powessy he was under attack not me but I could feel it, this went on for two years. I tried everything to help him to stop the attack and change the place he was in to rid him of this. After the attack I was covered in a blanket that seemed to stop anything from finding my mind and allowed me to fall back asleep. A year and a half ago I was reunited with powessy or himself to become myself complete, to become myself and myself only. When powessy entered into me is when I started to feel all the things in the veil and started to understand the things being shown me.

Powessy is not my higher mind he is myself and myself only, I do not have a treemend to find myself in after this life time as you do. When I astral project I am transported into the treemend of others that I am trying to understand.

I remember as a young child souls moving across my ceiling and moving down and into me, I have watched this many thousands of times in the 32 years I have been calling them here within me. "Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light" are the words I was given to say at that age.

Powessy
    Last edited by Powessy; 07-06-2015 at 03:19 AM.