Page 169 of 271 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Blog Entries
    I noticed the talk about an upcoming ice age... well in my thread I wrote of my friend channeling an apparent alien named Marcy. I reread that just now and noticed I forgot to include a vision my friend had during the one channeling question experience. .. along with the vision of time lapse biological evolution he saw, about the time I asked the being about hard times ahead and doomsday my friend got a vision of a dilapidated, wrecked city. It was covered in snow and ice and he saw a nazi flag.

thanks pontif for sharing the article about upcoming ice age weather. It corroborates my own experience.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

So, yesterday evening... One chipped tooth later, oh and a kettle of relatively hot water emptying onto my foot [and making a mess of my carpet, which is still drying] I'm pretty sure something is up.
    Woke at 3:30 am [yes, almost hit that magic trifecta] the next morning to find that the heightened state of my abilities from the earlier scan had given me access to the fractal visual effect, which seems from experimentation to be a mathematical interpretation of my surrounds, and something new.

It appeared as multiple instances [each possibly associated with a mathematical interpretation] of square frames [edgeless] each with another slightly further ahead within the original frame [very similar to the infinity mirror effect.] I noted that they could be individually selected and traversed, suggesting to me the possibility that they represent future/possible states for given representations. When I did that something did not like it at all, and I was quickly shutdown on that front, so I'll have to find another opportunity to investigate further. The effect of feeling needles around the crown area has also reduced; possibly filaments to the ring structure, this popped up around the time I asked the question earlier.

Tooth is fine after a little dental work [the dentist thought the chip was really unusual] and the carpet will probably survive; foot's fine, ran it under cold water at the time. Unfortunately no actual Alien visitation to report... they missed a really good opportunity to do the dental work in exchange for a favour

Seems to be ongoing ability development, which is unusual, something has definitely been tripped on. Several times over the last few days I've had everything suddenly turning on, fully stable, and without any pain. The pressure feels different as well, far more like a solid surrounding force; as opposed to that crushing sensation that tends to happen.

I did get a brief flash of a Grey's eyes, which tends to happen when a psychic capable entity is observing me, and I have my suspicions I ran into this particular one in 2008. It appeared to make an offer of a quantity of equipment for a favour, while offering the comment that I would be naive to expect anything different. Given the fact the equipment is not detailed beyond being computer equipment of some kind, and looking a little more high-tech than usual, I cannot ascertain whether the offer is equivalent to any potential favour it would want, especially as the nature of the favour is not described. I personally wouldn't sign on the dotted line of a non-disclosed contract, nor should anyone else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post

I did get a brief flash of a Grey's eyes, which tends to happen when a psychic capable entity is observing me, and I have my suspicions I ran into this particular one in 2008.
    Interesting, I have had the similar if not the same type of experiences but it would involve seeing the Head to about the Neck and Side profile looks of a being with head and eye. The Side Profile looks were always a Reptilian. Some would have different Eye color. The former had usually been the grey's as you had mention but Id get a full head view with the eyes being prominent. I always wondered what was going on.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Interesting, I have had the similar if not the same type of experiences but it would involve seeing the Head to about the Neck and Side profile looks of a being with head and eye. The Side Profile looks were always a Reptilian. Some would have different Eye color. The former had usually been the grey's as you had mention but Id get a full head view with the eyes being prominent. I always wondered what was going on. Edward
    From what I know that is part of the influence signature of the being you are interacting with [any influence to influence merging can be considered an interaction,] so you will find that if something is not deliberately obscuring its sense of self data then you will get an image of what it believes it looks like. It is a bit different for everyone though, and really depends on how long a person has had to train; in my case I don't go much further than visual on the eyes, but at another level I can "know" what it should look like.

General activity is on the up and up my end, at this current going rate I suspect that by October matters will be similar to 2008, which would indicate a 7 year activity cycle. This is in keeping with my suspicions about certain events occurring on a similar schedule.

On another front, I have identified a certain predictive ability, but it only occurs during sleep and with extreme infrequency. A heads up, one of these has occurred several times now, and seems to indicate at least two incidents where a meteor strike is averted, a third lightly wounds me, and the forth is not avertable. I only mention this now as a recent certainly predictive dream mentioned that last strike explicitly, as well as the death of a family member prior to the event. The time-frame of this predictive ability is less than three years, and is probably more accurate for the family member than the meteorite; I do hope I'm completely wrong on both fronts, and take any type of "prediction" from me as a guess at best, it's not happened enough times for me to nail down the specifics of how it is working.

Other than that, everything else is ticking over, lots of "hard" activations though, but without the vice-like crushing sensation I used to get. An entity did contact me recently, and I hid under the bed covers... after admonishing me for whining about matters it told me "tonight we will do something dangerous with a spear." Can't remember anything after that, but if I'm being trained on how to use a spear then things are probably going to get pretty bad in the future; although there will be meat of some kind, or the alternative is I need to be dangerous to put people off...

Been affected by a severe economic issue.

<sigh>

Only things worth [really] sharing in my spare time is someones interpretation on a prophecy. It was found by my brother a few weeks ago on youtube.
    Their interpretation isn't that unique but while we were talking about it and the contents therein, I realized that the four first prophecies are seemingly (pretty clearly) describing a series of asteroid strikes.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...C8959DF81BE35A

Pre-Trumpet (a notable Earthquake)
    Trumpet 1 --> The arrival of a debris field from an incoming Asteroid impact the Earth.
    Scattered impacts burns up 1/3rd of the Earths trees and most of the vegetation.

Trumpet 2 --> The first main body impacts the Earth in the Ocean. (probably the Pacific?)
    Destroys 1/3rd of the worlds sea faring ships from the energy of the impact, as well as 1/3rd of the aquatic life in the sea surrounding the impact site. Probably one hell of a tsunami.

Trumpet 3 --> The second main body of the Asteroid. It appears to be described as coming in at a shallower angle and appears as a "bright star". Multiple impacts across a wide swath of the earth surface and contains contamination which affects a large portion of the worlds water supply. (best guess over the largest source of fresh water in the world, Probably occurs over North and South America, or over the Nile system in Africa)

Trumpet 4 --> The fourth trumpet is probably a reference to the "debris field" now suspended in space above the Earth. (a consequence of "ejecta" from Trumpet 2)
    Supposedly the passages make references to the debris blocking out 1/3rd of the day (sun) 1/3rd of the moon and 1/3rd of the stars above the worlds head.
    So that tells me the debris field is in orbit above the heads of people and the people can clearly see it. As the bible references that must put a great immovable "fear" into people seeing the field of debris and not having a clue as to when it will come raining back down. (probably referenced in one of the later "vial" prophecies")
    Imagine looking up in the day or the night and seeing massive black masses moving across the sky. Yeah, pretty scary.

==========================

Seems all of these prophecies up to this point are designed to interrupt the worlds of "sheeple" from their work lives and anything they have put their time to up to this point. With the day-in,day-out circumstances of peoples lives being interrupted and certain death at their door (in more than one way) it is a way of getting the worlds attention on different matters.

Trumpet 5 --> Seems to point to an ?Alien Invasion?. Amongst the chaos, they come on the scene.
    Later trumpets indicate that they present themselves as being "associated in some way with 'Heavens will' " and being tied to religion in some unclear way.

The Bible in this prophecy also seems to indicate these "beasts" (?aliens?) that appear after the asteroid impacts will likely be a "manufactured" presence. In other words, a custom made biological presence that is utilized for this specific purpose.

A so called "8th king" is said to "intercede" in these events and negotiate peace. Thereby giving him credence in the world stage that he has some kind of gravitas in the situation. Most people think it will be the 8th pope (the current one in power) after the 7th pope gave up power and resigned. (already fulfilled as the last pope resigned after only a short time as the prophecy stated)

During all this, that individual gains power and authority from all sectors in that given scenario. Having successfully "negotiated" with the invading force. Bible says though that he is of the same place/origin as these ~manufactured creatures~ and is a controlled figure by a "higher" (malevolent) power. It is (unclear to me) if it means physically or spiritually or both.

It is said that he is in league with the enemy. Though people who don't know prophecy won't know that.

Trumpet 6 --> Is basically about what happens after the "peace" negotiation. Where the world is changed in it's power structure and basic belief system. (my interpretation)
    Given something palpable and "real" the world agrees to begin purging all undermined elements of faiths and beliefs up to that point in history.

After some years, it is said 4 (Malevolent) Fallen Angel Commanders (Supernatural) are released from their prison. These 4 take a large force of 200 million invaders with them to execute 1/3rd of Humanity in the span of 1 hour. Assuming current population numbers, somewhere above or below 2 Billion human casualties result.

It is unknown, of course, how many of the current 6 to 7 Billion human beings alive today might actually be alive at that time. I assume the present population numbers won't be anywhere near that number. As the scarcity of water and food and growing death and previous disasters would probably thin the worlds population by quite a big margin by this point.

Trumpet 7 --> Covers a wide variety of events inside and outside it. The last (and most severe plagues), the discovery by the world that they have been duped by the 8th king and his real identity(The Beast"), persecution of all kinds, supernatural events that the world starts to realize happens outside their accepted reality. etc etc.

Would like to know of any error in my interpretation or anyones thoughts on these points. These are only my interpretation, always read the original for insight and never accept anyone elses views as your own without looking through the original. ETC.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Fore, by the end of Trumpet 4, the asteroid and the effects from it, should kill off most of Earth's population. Therefore, by Trumpet 6, there would be no one left to rule and definitely not enough people left to eliminate 1/3 of the population. That would make this prophecy very flawed.

The destruction of the Earth would be the destruction of her people as well. Therefore, there would be no need for an invasion. Even if some humans survived, they would be too sick and damaged to be of any use to any invaders. The asteroid would also have made the Earth uninhabitable so it would be useless to invade her.

I hope everything is going better for you now.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Curiously I had a dream a long time ago about the debris field. In all I've had three dreams connected to this matter, including the most recent one which places an impact roughly 5 months after the predicted point, and the family members death before that eventuality.

I'll give you the most interesting one:

I'm in a vehicle, as a passenger, which is driving past a cathedral.

Looking at the cathedral tower one rock appears, but bounces from the car window; the first is prevented by a technological measure.

Another appears, and this time the car window is open, I push it aside; prudence on my part prevents it being a serious problem, but it'll require some effort.

The third appears, it is like a large piece of pumice in appearance, but more otherworldy and possessing a surface like fine shards of silicon. I capture this one in my hands, and put it aside. My palms are covered in the shards which have penetrated the skin; suggesting effort is required to avoid major problems, but that injury is unavoidable.

I am now between two grassy sides of what can best be described as a ditch. One end of this ditch drops off into space, and many large asteriods are there, some passing overhead. A few I move away, but there is one which I cannot stop no matter how much I try, it is immense; probably the end of the road for me.

In other news, I've found that spear that I mentioned about earlier, recognized it straight away: http://zubinaxe.com/
    It looks very cool, so I think I'll get the other bits for it. Makes me wonder a moment how exactly the aliens go about procuring them; quickly make one on-ship, or borrow one from a store?

@NewYorkLily, suddenly the forces of darkness are unleashed, and find 3 people left, they kill one; 1/3rd of the population Moral of the story is that percentages don't require great numbers to still work.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Fore, by the end of Trumpet 4, the asteroid and the effects from it, should kill off most of Earth's population. Therefore, by Trumpet 6, there would be no one left to rule and definitely not enough people left to eliminate 1/3 of the population. That would make this prophecy very flawed.
    Thanks for your feedback.

In my view I do think the events described are E.L.E. (Extinction Level Event(s) ). I do not think 7 Billion people will be alive near the end of the events.

I take (at least currently) the view that it will be more or less a progressive "rolling death toll" as time goes on after the first event. I also take the view that it will probably be a series of events where individuals lives are shattered worldwide and the status quo up to that point is rendered pretty much a pointless affair.

Not like a mad-max type of situation. But more of probably some kind of civilized societal "death grip" on whats left until there is almost nothing left.

In other words, I assume that the number of living individuals will be proportional to the level of dwindling resources. With jobs and work and other considerations taking a back seat to the imminent threat of death. Hence, I assume, making people consider what comes after their life has ended on this Earth.

Unfortunately, after going over it a few times, I can only conclude that very few will actually see "the second coming" in the flesh. It is probably why the Bible says that only 144,000 are the elect (not including the saved who may already be dead by this point).

144,000 is quite the fraction compared to 7,300,000,000 individuals.
    Meaning, I guess, it is implied that the numbers are that thin near the end?

There is also a passage in the Bible that if God didn't cut his wrath short, "no flesh would be saved".
    Meaning, we are clearly talking about an E.L.E.

===================

Also consider the "falling away" makes sense if people readily encounter the death of their loved ones and they perceive that God has abandoned them. Or at the very least, if the God of the Bible (it is perhaps perceived) disappoints their given expectations.

Imagine if the scenario above I just laid out is the scenario that plays out. It would massively disappoint many Christians who assumed that they would be alive to see the second coming. Or their disappointment if 9/10ths of their family died out. They might be out of sync with the purpose of prophecy?

There is a saying in the Bible that the dead are raised up first, and then the living, which might be because the dead vastly out number the living.
    There is also a saying in the Bible that people will mourn if they have children during those times.

================

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that prophecy illustrates various pictures of what will one day be a reality.
    I contrast these pictures with what people expect in popular circles and I can clearly see there is a lot of room for disappointment and loss of faith stemming from being at odds with the intended consequences of prophecy.

For example, if you understand a loved ones death is like falling asleep and it isn't the end for them. Then the affected can part ways until they see them again someday. If people saw death as an unanswered prayer which then turns into some kind of lingering anger that separates them from God....Well, it doesn't take a genius to see that the world being affected on a personal level would act like a crowbar.

Especially if the worlds population "sees" supernatural beings or beings of biological constitution with supernatural extensions making feats of the the [seemingly] impossible.

It's the core trick I'd bet. Since the world would see these beings (who are not related to God) and can see their supernatural/psychic workings in the world. I imagine that being disappointed by perpetual grief, they would swim right into the arms of what they can directly see. There is without a doubt a serious danger of that.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-01-2015 at 06:33 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous