Page 171 of 271 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Committing to writing some kind of "unknown event"?
    Currently confused by the experience and "remembrance?" and half-asleep.

Experienced an error-like "dream-like state" which my mind says is the second time. My Mind reports during altered event that this "error event" happened for the first time was "by remembrance" some weeks prior. Conscious mind acknowledged and understood that was true during the "error-like event".

The following is a type of memory dump of fragmented pieces I can still recall. Hence, why I am half asleep while writing this out. Apologies for lack of clarity.

===================

Playing of games, with a ball, alternate home, inserting ball about size of golf ball into a storage space. Shoe box sized space...as if in a safe location.
    Error in spacetime?, anomalies witnessed, recorded observation event, storage space begins duplicating objects in spacetime.
    Objects begin duplication in spacetime.

Mind feels altered, as if observing an event that is classified secret. Prior Memories in altered state is deemed incorrect, mindset is incorrect for self, but registers as valid says part of my mind experiencing the error event.

Memories of seeing an error in spacetime, objects being duplicated in spacetime from the error event. Boxes and objects that have familiarity in this "altered mindset" being spit out repeatedly from the "storage space". Witness event. Like as if seeing a common storage area where a wandering anomaly begins to spit out duplicates of objects.

Communication with family during the "error event", worries expressed to one another in an alternate home about safety of the room with the anomaly. [altered mindset] Acknowledgement that the anomaly is wandering along three axis in a repeating pattern as it repeats objects in space.

--------------------

Hearing a voice while witnessing in this "error event", stating in a rough military manner that this is a secret to forget. Male voice, Portuguese or Brazilian Army mental references attached.
    Mental [fleeting] references of recovery/sequestered after "error incident". Mental notations continue to pile up, taken to facility, stored individual. Attempting to communicate across version(s) of self. Notations in mind are experienced and added...acknowledgement details of access to influence data and higher level cognition. Testing by sequester-ers. leak event.

Proper mindset, deciphers some kind scenario of "message in a bottle", from alternate self in a parallel experience?

Do not forget mental notes, made of highest priority?

Then hearing a plea from what my mind acknowledges is to relate and spread knowledge.

==============

Seeing a screen in front of me with white letters in English with a header in red. Some kind of importance with ?underground military? in the southern hemisphere. Alternate memories. Launching of white nuclear rockets, end of world scenario? Something else but forgetting now.

Laying in bed, paralyzed while half asleep, seeing a shifting scene of two versions of alternate reality. Mine and some other version. Keeps shifting between two versions in a strobing fashion. Someone is close by in one version. Eyes lightly open. Unaware if awake or asleep.

Mind keeps indicating error or overlapping of conflicting sets of information from [estimated] parallel self? Automatic Intention to report error(s) to closest ET upon wakefulness. Automatic mental notations pop up, report error event through alternate means. Request inspection upon wakefulness. (no, no thanks! Not requesting any such thing mind you!)

--------------------------------

Proper mindset begins to take over at this point. Some other events occur before that last part but my recall is fleeting. Now begin to awake with standard mindset.
    Feeling the side of my head as if it is feeling funny. Like when the ET are alerted to something when I type something up. Hoping that it is just a strange dream.

Best interpretation is that something "weird" happened [apparently for the second time?]. It didn't feel like a dream at all. But like a message in a bottle full of content and references. A plea for help from an alternate self? Or some kind of last words, type of deal. Whatever the events mean, it felt very real, like walking through real memories of an alternate self.

What got my attention was the vividness and the reference to accessing the higher mind to broadcast information. I saw scenes of captivity of some kind and manipulation by human parties (fuzzy interpretation). [From a first person perspective by the way]

I don't know what to make of it. It is like throwing up and then inspecting the parts to figure out what you had for breakfast.

More interesting than anything are the tidbits towards the end. It is like reading an error log and data dump with a request for re-inspection. What the hell is that about??
    Last edited by Fore; 10-11-2015 at 12:34 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Reading it back to myself a few times after being fully awake makes me wonder if someone or something was attempting to "spoof" my mental image. I wonder if that is possible?

Kind of makes the entire episode a worrying event. If you dumb down the entire experience it comes across basically as three main points.

--My mind recognizing something identified as "self" (but foreign in origin) with some kind of background information embedded into it.

--Some miscellaneous [nonesense?] content experienced that doesn't make sense. The main theme is "witnessing replication"(?) and "an error". Followed by the presence of someone nearby while immobilized in bed, neither awake or asleep or not able to determine which state I am in. Visual artifacts and mental artifacts.

Almost sounds like an innovative style of mental hacking. Spoofing of a self identity by some outside presence(?)

Followed by mental (real self) background responses to report to some ET for an "inspection". Almost like a part of my own mind is recognizing something is amiss and keeps asserting some unknown protocol that the event needs to be reported to someone ET.

Very strange.
    Last edited by Fore; 10-11-2015 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Almost sounds like an innovative style of mental hacking. Spoofing of a self identity by some outside presence(?)
    That sounds very interesting, I'll investigate that angle a bit, as it looks to be very useful...

Also, I have been trying a few things recently, you sure you're not experiencing some feedback from an running experiment from my end? I've been working more on synchronization, and particularly on breaking down subconscious locks, which would feed over your way as well.

Very strange.
    If you consider the multivers it could be that you experienced, well, you. I mean how distant could our other selves really be.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    If you consider the multivers it could be that you experienced, well, you. I mean how distant could our other selves really be.
    On that note, I experience a multiple of incidents especially when I'm driving I get it as something is almost happening and I getting it prior to the possibility of something happening. I get scenario's of various traffic accidents happening and the horror and intense moment of it is real in my mind and as I realize that moment I know I don't have to have that experience presently. For me these situations usually come to me while I'm driving. Perhaps I'm tapping into my other selves experiences and the emotional intensity and echo is reaching me on a subconscious to conscious level????

Edward

Followed by mental (real self) background responses to report to some ET for an "inspection". Almost like a part of my own mind is recognizing something is amiss and keeps asserting some unknown protocol that the event needs to be reported to someone ET.
    With that particular ET, would it be one that has been described before? It could be a little fun to see if I can spoof you, and make it arrive at the wrong target; if that were ever possible, I am aware that the ET are true masters at what they do compared to us, but then again a self-assured entity might get caught out by the unexpected.

Thinking well back, I remember the primary cause of precognition was essentially sensory leakage from different experienced probabilities, this particular event could use a similar method, but instead force-feed that information to all current self-instances simultaneously. Further along that thought, the core essence of our being essentially experiences all of these probabilities anyway, making me wonder if it might simply be a higher level of access being required to produce this effect [send to central trunk, broadcast to current leaves; in its simplest descriptive form.]

I'm going to deliberately increase output flow over the next week, with the aim of increasing structure growth/activation, and see about investigating a bit of your external field to try and find a way of getting the origin point for this effect; lines of association are my key areas of competency after all, and yes I'll be careful. If you haven't noticed anything coming from my end over the last week or so then you shouldn't notice anything now.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Perhaps I'm tapping into my other selves experiences and the emotional intensity and echo is reaching me on a subconscious to conscious level????
    For me it has seemed to be much more random but linked to what I would also call emotional events, though not necessarily violent . Plus they have been mostly conscious experiences, for instance I can be reading and all of the sudden I’ll sense or know an alternate path.

Some would say this is all down to chemical responses… One of the things I like about Dan Smiths post over at OMF are his thoughts on the material and immaterial as relates to the plethora aspect of the BPWH (BTW I don’t know if Dan reads OPF, but is he does I would say there is no harm in reaching for the transcendent… For those things which there is no language.)

“Via Joseph Campbell: My friend Heinrich Zimmer of years ago used to say, "The best things can't be told," because they transcend thought. "The second best are misunderstood," because those are the thoughts that are supposed to refer to that which can't be thought about, and one gets stuck in the thoughts."The third best are what we talk about.”
    Last edited by whoknows; 10-13-2015 at 07:47 PM.

Been keeping an eye on a Mid-day increase in influence output, the regularity of this over roughly a half-month period indicates that an external source is causing it in a polling manner. I can lock onto it as I am writing this sentence, but all I can say is that the source is "fuzzy", which for me means it's deliberately obfuscating itself.

The regular activation cycle I started on the 13th onwards is certainly reaching new areas I'd not encountered before, I'm also going to have to be a bit careful I don't cause any physical damage as a result, and I'll maintain it at this level while performing a variety of tests to see what forms of feedback are now possible. "Reach and correct" is working, which is where I'll look at a piece of my writing, and then reach-out to my higher-conciousness, and then know a better way of writing it down on the page; essentially like having an editor on my shoulder, but one you have to remember is available, I only employ it when I am seriously stuck on improving something.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    That sounds very interesting, I'll investigate that angle a bit, as it looks to be very useful...

Also, I have been trying a few things recently, you sure you're not experiencing some feedback from an running experiment from my end? I've been working more on synchronization, and particularly on breaking down subconscious locks, which would feed over your way as well.
    I honestly would not know if it was you at this point.

Though, for the moment, my [preferred?] interpretation is that my mind was alerting me that someone/something posing as me, with a different set of memories was...somehow accessing and ~duplicating~ my internal information. Weird way of signaling that is the case, then again, the mind represents things symbolically.

I do not find it strange that it happened, because looking back, 24 hours before the event, something ET accessed one of my structures. I assumed it was my former ET group. Perhaps not?

Whoever did it, 24 hours later, apparently performed some kind of illicit access to my ?memories? or who-knows-what.

--------------

It is "normal" that when you assert a vague piece of information that you get remote checks from "unknown" parties who are usually ET from outside the circle of known interactions. In the past, a few were RV'ers ET who seem to work within some framework of human intelligence have done it repeatedly in the past.

The incoming sessions are usually only 45 minutes in length.

So that isn't unexpected. I guess the source is trying to assess what else is known. The gap of 24 hours before the routine probably indicates some kind of background routine took place. As regular ET [in the past] didn't normally pause on scanning me throughout a few days at regular intervals.

Since I mentioned it yesterday the mid-day increase in output shifted to 9am... curious, I'll report if it changes again tomorrow.