Page 173 of 271 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

With all due respect to the participators in this current conversation, as a side note concerning the topic of meditation, I can relate to what contactee Enrique Villanueva said about it in his Jar Mag. interview by Paola Harris:

PH: When you say raise the vibration, does that mean that people have to be, at that particular moment, on a certain vibratory level for them to communicate? And does that mean always using meditation to get to that level?

EV: No, not always meditation, because you can have the attitude of meditation even when you are awake. If you have been practicing meditation for a long time, you can be in a state of meditation even when you are talking to people, buying in the stores. So I think the goal is to try to get that level of balance, of inner balance between your physical, your mental and your spiritual.

http://www.jar-magazine.com/10-inter...lanueva-part-2

As a long time meditator and one who experienced a spontaneous Kundalini back in the 90’s, I can relate very well to what Enrique is saying here because I experience the same thing too.

Non-meditator's would not understand what Enrique is really saying but I understand it perfectly. I can be in that state and be completely awake and lucid. This is the way I am when I take time out everyday for my "meditation" session.
    Last edited by A99; 11-30-2015 at 12:52 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Also, I myself do not ever go into deep meditation or trance states like channelers/mediums. The reason why is because "spirits lie" and possess. They or other kinds of intelligences, like archons or whatever one chooses to call them, for example, are tricksters who can pose as anything they want. Therefore, no one, and I mean NO ONE, knows with absolute certainty that whatever they are communicating with is not a trickster intelligence of any sort that's posing as whatever you want it to be even if whatever you would prefer is only known to you on a subconscious level.

If you are sci-fi oriented, it'll be beings from other planets and etc....

Even if the message resonates with you, don't underestimate the intelligence of such intelligences. They know exactly what to say to get you hooked for more information from them.

It is a supreme form of arrogance and completely narcissistic to think that you can discern and see through what these intelligences are posing as something that they are not... that is, unless you're Jesus/God. lol

I'm not saying that some contactee's are not in contact with intelligence's from other planets or parallel worlds, but to say that one is absolutely certain that that's what they are in contact with is extremely naive.
    Last edited by A99; 11-30-2015 at 01:28 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    @A99
    I'm not sure I see your point.
    When you use labels like "Arrogant" and "naive", and absolutes like "NO ONE", it comes across as confrontational.
    Better to relate your opinion without pre-criticising dissenting viewpoints.

Was your point that you can attain communication through meditation, but it is too dangerous ("trickster intelligence", etc.) and should not be attempted?

If you can, please add some clarity to where you are going with this, without the antagonistic preamble.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Oh, sorry. I'll try better next time then.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

No one can be absolutely certain that whatever they are communicating with is not some kind of trickster intelligence posing as an alien.
    Anyone who says that they are absolutely certain that they are communicating to an alien is very naive.

Going into a deep trance like what channelers do opens the door for trickster entities. This included deep meditation because that's just another way of saying "trance-state". Most likely, any entity that come through is a trickster entity and those type of intelligence's are extremely intelligent. They know exactly what to say to hook their victim to want to continue communicating with them.

If, for example, the host is into sci-fi, they will pose as an alien: just to give an example of what I'm talking about here.

(But regardless what state of consciousness the alleged alien contactee is in or what techniques and mindset they are in when communicating with them including a focused mindset or whatever they want to call it, no one is able to discern with 100% accuracy that they are really in contact with an alien as opposed to some other intelligence that is only posing as an alien.)

In short, never underestimate the intelligence of these type of entities. Some can even be human disincarnates too. So we are not just talking about what some call archons or demons etc.

This is not to say that I do not believe that there are alien contactee's out there but we are not 100 percent sure that what they are really in contact is an alien. It is at the height of arrogance for any contactee out there to claim that they are able to discern with 100% accuracy that what they are in contact with is an alien as opposed to some kind of trickster intelligence. Only Jesus/God is able to discern like that.
    Last edited by A99; 11-30-2015 at 04:33 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

The same goes for mediums who claim to communicate with the dead. We don't know if who they are communicating with is not really just trickster entities instead. There are mediums who are completely awake and lucid who can communicate with the dead... or rather, what they assume is someone on the other side. It makes no difference what techniques they use to contact/communicate with the dead or what state of consciousness they are in, but once again, for them to say that they are absolutely 100% certain that that is who they are communicating with, is very naive. Only Jesus/God knows for certain.

Back to trance states. Rudolph Steiner stated that only those mediums who are in an awake state of consciousness who contact the dead can be trusted more (though not 100% even for them too) as opposed to the ones who go into a trance state. It was his opinion that the ones who went into trance states were more likely to be communicating with trickster entities instead. And there's always more of a potential for entity possession when in a trance state too. So he encouraged mediums to contact the dead when in an awake and lucid state of consciousness only for those reasons just stated.
    Last edited by A99; 11-30-2015 at 04:59 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Hi all, I'm one who channels some aliens etc. at times. Wanted to say that you can never be certain, about the entity, what he is about really. One has to evaluate, like any information, whether it is true or false or something in between. Even with people one can't say what some person tells you is true, lie or something the person didn't know himself either. So well it's really the same with spirits. Believing is what I've noticed to be actually harmful, since why base something on belief that something is true or false? There are possibilities for both, but well just the word believing sounds to me pretty gullible. So don't believe in what some spirit says is what I would recommend to everyone.

I've actually been told by a spirit, as I did some channeling some time ago, the following copy paste.

Q: Can one hold channeled information as truth?
    A: One can’t, although it would be true, but one can’t hold it as truth. This is due to that the entities of the spiritual world act, when one channels, a bit suggestively, so they want to influence into the thinking of the channeler more than to tell truthful information.

There are spirits, whose information I value, but still one has to always watch out for not let the information go though as far as believing into it. I need some more for getting me to believe into what I've been told, like a reasonable logical explanation, that seems to me sound enough to hold some occasional information as a bit better than disinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    With all due respect to the participators in this current conversation, as a side note concerning the topic of meditation, I can relate to what contactee Enrique Villanueva said about it in his Jar Mag. interview by Paola Harris:

PH: When you say raise the vibration, does that mean that people have to be, at that particular moment, on a certain vibratory level for them to communicate? And does that mean always using meditation to get to that level?

EV: No, not always meditation, because you can have the attitude of meditation even when you are awake. If you have been practicing meditation for a long time, you can be in a state of meditation even when you are talking to people, buying in the stores. So I think the goal is to try to get that level of balance, of inner balance between your physical, your mental and your spiritual.

I'd like to say that the section highlighted is how I am. (around the clock)

Even without psychic functionality (as I am now) the state of mind still persists. The ET's never taught me about meditation though I knew of it.

They just required a state of mind that was cleaner than my default state. So they taught me how to focus, how to control influence fields (indirectly at first) and then control the biology through those influence fields.

The scheme for (their brand) of psychic operation is pretty tight. It requires [perpetual] mental clarity and the ability to focus multiple items at the same time. The organics of your own body are controlled via influence fields.

So for that reason (just realized this while writing it) it is probably why it seems like second nature to influence other organic systems that do not belong to your own body. (?)

-------------

I realize that isn't the way meditation works (well as far as I know). Meditation seems to be more of a mental exercise that sets the right mood for the body to follow in step with the exercise.

Most exercises I have seen in videos on the internet seems to focus on meditation through mental calming. While the ET version is about controlling influence fields and the ability to do so renders control over organic processes and "subtle processes" (intentionally vague). Which is where you'll see how this ties in into the next post.

The same goes for mediums who claim to communicate with the dead. We don't know if who they are communicating with is not really just trickster entities instead. There are mediums who are completely awake and lucid who can communicate with the dead... or rather, what they assume is someone on the other side. It makes no difference what techniques they use to contact/communicate with the dead or what state of consciousness they are in, but once again, for them to say that they are absolutely 100% certain that that is who they are communicating with, is very naive. Only Jesus/God knows for certain.
    I don't disagree, but there are a few 'IF' and 'Buts'.

Next post skims over it.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

By the way, this ties into what Pontif wrote a while back. If you are insightful after reading the last post, you'll notice the connections. (Speaking to the audience, not any single individual)

There are two (basically speaking and generalized) interfaces with which you interact with an unseen entity.
    (Note: Yes, there are more than two but for simplicity....)

There are the organic level perception(s) and there are ESP level perception. Someone ET just psychically scanned me...geeze

===========

The organic level perception is where the representation (through one of various forms of "telepathy") is interfaced with the mind of the individual.

If you read the last point, it should be pretty obvious that if you can control influence fields and the data it carries, you can change the representation that is felt and experienced by the observer.

===========

There is also the ESP that extends outside beyond the body of the observer. That is several degrees harder to fake. (not impossible, just harder)

Most ET's are lazy (at least the ones I knew), they prefer easy solutions vs complicated ones.
    The Competency of the observer changes the equation of what is required to fake an ESP pickup.

===========

Most ET's will simply employ a "simple" combination of organic perception control.
    What you think you see, isn't always what is actually there. It is fabricated/manipulated and then inserted, absorbed, processed and rendered by your mind.

There is a problem though, targeting efficiency vs proximity.

The further away an ET is from the targeted influence field they are affecting, the more difficult it is to keep updating it. (bidirectional updates)
    (read Pontif prior post to understand why)

There are two [basic] levels (that I know of) for manipulating organic perception.
    --You can fool around with the content being injected into an influence field. So if they want your mind to render a cute cheerleader or a spooky owl, they can do that.
    --They can also inject influence signals into your field in a slightly different way; not to target the mind rendering aspects but to tap into "raw" organic feeds.

The latter means that your eye perceives the real object, but the raw data in your influence fields, the ones that carry that data are rewritten.

So what you end up with is a very tactile facsimile (or in some cases the lack of it) of what you see.
    This requires almost the ET to be right next to you, as the control and updating is pretty invasive and involved.

================

The easy way to understand that last block of text:

There is a way to spoof "mental" perception.
    There is a way to spoof "Physical organic" perception.

Spoof:

Last edited by Fore; 11-30-2015 at 06:29 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

As a long time meditator and one who experienced a spontaneous Kundalini back in the 90’s, I can relate very well to what Enrique is saying here because I experience the same thing too.

Non-meditator's would not understand what Enrique is really saying but I understand it perfectly. I can be in that state and be completely awake and lucid. This is the way I am when I take time out everyday for my "meditation" session.

Fore, you left out the part in my post above where I'm saying that I am completely wide awake and lucid when I do my "meditation" sessions. Only long time meditator's know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, refer back to what contactee Enrique Villanueva stated in that interview, in his own way, he explained it very well. It's not meditation as one thinks of it. Granted it IS a slightly altered state of consciousness, one is still completely awake and lucid when "meditating". This comes after years of meditating. I can even be washing the dishes or doing some kind of mundane task when in that state.

As for what your contacts taught you, well, all I can say is that if it works for you then that's fine. But once again, when I meditate, I'm even more awake than what one calls, being awake. I use meditation not to relax but to gain energy and mental clarity. Those are the effects I experience during and after my sessions.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi