Page 181 of 271 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by L-W View Post
    Hello Pontificator. It's an honour.

Some facts:

* I hear the spirits audible with my ears.
    Are you saying that your ears pick up intelligible speech at a reasonable volume?

In other words are these whispers or fully audioable sounds that even a machine with a microphone can register as speech?

* Some of them are extremely intelligent.
    * They are around 24/7 and I can at any given moment listen in to them, and get intelligent responses.
    * I was introduced to this phenomena around May of 2011.
    * The more advanced ones can read very subtle thoughts; this was used against me in cruel ways.
    * I have met and appreciate the negative aswell as the positive ones - depending on how they treat me - as I am a wanderer of many paths, so to speak.
    * Yes, I do have some "bad" Karma.
    Thanks for the background info. What do you mean by "bad karma"?

I do withhold some information, as you probably understand. But what I have given above is quite undistorted.
    Thanks.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Regarding the physical environment reflecting to the outer-influence field. I like this theme - testatable.
    That smudge-stick white-sage insence has a noticable effect.Now, If one could try energy-works while scuba-diving, though we are so much water anyway that it wouldn't differ much. Breathing gear and meditation inside a gas-chamber. Or a room filled with balloons containing different gasses. Or burying inside a sand. Find a storage room full of metals, stack them to a cave, cram into a tight spot and see how the influence fields work then. Or some small narrowway inside a meters-thick castlewalls.
    I remeber that there once was that discussions that some materials are easier to phase through - an iron cage is harder to pass than concrete wall. Would there be similar scale in regards the materials and how they affect on influence layer?

A pressurized space suit keeps a minimal atmosphere near the body, so there would be small standard environment for the outer field, but would it really have difference towards the effect that of the vacuum? As effects to influence happen with delay and outer field is generated from the person, effects would not be immediate, but become noticable.
    creators vs. griefers

I was born in the 80's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    What do you mean?
    Fore, Myself, and L-W appear to be from the 80's period [Fore could be from the late 70's though, I've not confirmed his exact decade of birth.] Just an observation that 80's PSI individuals tend to run into something in their mid to late 20's, with a possible blip earlier in childhood. Individuals from the 90's don't appear to have hit this age range in high enough quantities for one to have popped up in this thread with more "developed" PSI abilities yet; else that or they are lurking more. This is all anecdotal though, and I'd need more people to be able to see if there is a definitive development period in a Human's physiology in which Psychic activation by outside forces becomes more likely.
    The flip side of the coin is that activation and incidents occur all the time to these individuals, and it is in their mid to late 20's that the "off switch" stops working properly. I'd also be fairly interested if the ET's are preparing differing waves of PSI capable individuals, the point being that they will be in place for each decade with the required capabilities for that time period.

L-W, could you put up a verbatim transcript, no more than ten lines, of what you are hearing/being told? I'm thinking more the words, not simple sounds; reason being I hear people talking about it, but they never actually say what is being said. Oh, and as a word of advice, don't put up anything from any of the evil ones, else it'll end up with a line of association right to any PSI capable individual reading the sentence; and if it heads my way it'll become part of a test/experiment, and I'm sure it wouldn't want that.

Are you saying that your ears pick up intelligible speech at a reasonable volume?

In other words are these whispers or fully audioable sounds that even a machine with a microphone can register as speech?
    Intelligble speech at a reasonable volume, yes. Back when the phenomena started I was convinced I could record what I heard on an audio recording device. Nowadays I'm just pondering the possibility that the phenomena is produced by making my eardrums vibrate and produce the sounds, making it a local (only for me) occurence.

Thanks for the background info. What do you mean by "bad karma"?
    I was quite nasty to other people during my late teens and up until early 20's. I remember a specific event where I knocked this guys front teeth out (did NOT mean to do that), and he was innocent. I'm "ashamed" of it.
    However I have tons of very good karma aswell. And there were reasons why I was nasty when I was young, I had a wierd family and was bullied alot for a long period of time in school.

L-W, could you put up a verbatim transcript, no more than ten lines, of what you are hearing/being told? I'm thinking more the words, not simple sounds; reason being I hear people talking about it, but they never actually say what is being said. Oh, and as a word of advice, don't put up anything from any of the evil ones, else it'll end up with a line of association right to any PSI capable individual reading the sentence; and if it heads my way it'll become part of a test/experiment, and I'm sure it wouldn't want that.
    I don't want to go into specifics, as I'm only in contact with the evil ones at the moment. But as far as I understand, this is a part of the ascension process.
    The whole planet will eventually recieve voices/sounds that will assist us, sort of as a computer program/game.

We will be able to learn to know ourselves better, theese guys knows me better than I know myself, they will give their slant upon how they view things I've done, who I am, what I stand for.
    Some of them are so so so intelligent and wise, and they will probably (ofcourse they will) be a super duper resource to us.

Not only that, but they will also help us get to know other individuals, the essence of them, they will bring forth the best sides of people (through words and sentences. simple huh?). Sort of like ultimate diplomats.
    We will soon be able to have wonderful dialogues with our loved ones through theese computer-like entities. Harmony between people is on it's way.

They are extremely good with words, pronouncocations (spelling?). They have so so so much humour and such empathy. And they can sound happy, depressed, enthusiastic, serious - ANYTHING! Such great sound quality aswell.
    I laughed and cried several times a day when they first introduced themselves - and I'm far from over-sensitive.

The ascension has already begun. Funny that I am the one releasing this fact to you guys on TPB forum. Makes me feel special, and I deserve it for my life in hell.
    I have done some bad things but the good things I've done far outshines those.

You can bomb me with questions. I am well aquinted with my theory of how this all works now.

Enjoy your final days in 3d density/dimension, we are moving into the 4th - the density/dimension of Love. (I can explain this part if you have no idea what I'm talking about)

Yours,
    L-W

- I would like to add that I am a representing the darkness, however I am also of the light -
    Last edited by L-W; 01-15-2016 at 06:15 PM.

Please forgive me. Concerning the reply to Fore; it was only one tooth.
    Last edited by L-W; 01-15-2016 at 06:36 PM.

I do withhold quite abit of information, just so you know. I want to be careful in releasing it.

Blog Entries
    Glad you are coming forth with this information, keep it up. There is much though that is been kept back or shall I say from. It frustrates me but at the same time it scares me because I only get feeling and sense of whats going on and I feel stuff has been kept away from me for a reason but Im not sure if its for the right reasons or not, I suspect its for the wrong reason in some cases but not all. Anyways I do get pieces of info here and there myself and Im at the point in my life and I think it scares or shall I say put a big exclamation over my head as to what I get now a days because frankly Im sick of the secretive s##t and I would tell everyone and anyone about the stuff I'd get or experience. People have a right to know but as I type this my intuitive mind tells me that perhaps everything I want to share is not right for everyone for its not time for them to have such information, experiences ect..ect. I say w/e to that but I can understand it but I don't necessarily agree with it. (edit: Reason I say this is because I feel there is some negative stuff at hand and the situation we are all in and the stuff being told to us, I have a deep sense is a big lie and I feel any truths we can bring out will better us all. I'm talking about who we are, why we are here and life in general) Anyways I guess triggers still come. L-W please share what you can, when you can. I really do appreciate what you bring forth and what everyone here on this forum shares and the insights they bring to us all. I may not understand/agree/ or share the same sentiments but regardless the information is still important to digest and have. Why? Because it helps me for a better understanding of what and how I do things and/or understand things and it all adds to my existence and experiences.

Edward
    Last edited by Edward; 01-16-2016 at 04:20 AM.

Exclamation

You and Pontif before you, got the right idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkki View Post
    Regarding the physical environment reflecting to the outer-influence field.
    Pontif made an interesting inference about influence and the physical environment it is "immersed" or "interacting" with in.

I am making it a strong point not to answer anything for a specific purpose. Though, I would like to put a question mark out there for you all to think and test.

Pontif made an (really interesting) assumption that the outer influence ~ejected~ beyond the confines of the body is being reflected. Question, is that really all that goes on in the outer field as it passes through the gaseous environment around our bodies?

Think about it and test with real world examples in your own spare time. Just what is really happening in that outer influence field?

What kinds of interactions might happen out there in that exterior influence field envelope? (especially in different environments or vacuums or physical material configurations)

I like this theme - testatable.
    Glad you thought so, though, honestly almost all of it is testable.

There isn't an actual need to take anyones word on any single topic. There are even insightful stories abound on all sorts of incidents in both short and long term historical accounts of people who encounter beings with these sorts of talents. From the mundane to the extra-ordinary.

The only thing you have to do is figure out the basics and you can infer alot even from what at first looks like an observers cryptic account of events. Even when the observer does not fully understand what they are seeing in front of them.

Exclamation

Now, If one could try energy-works while scuba-diving, though we are so much water anyway that it wouldn't differ much. Breathing gear and meditation inside a gas-chamber. Or a room filled with balloons containing different gasses.
    I think you are about to hit on a vein of thinking that not many would really think to consider.

Your post is noteworthy and worth ample inquiry (in my opinion) from Extra-Terrestrial sources.

Anyway, let me just point one thing out and see if it broadens your horizons now that you are thinking in this context.

I wonder...
    I wonder, is your physical and biological composition and design as a human being important to how your meta-physical systems work?

When you breathe in and out gasses in our atmosphere, would a meta-physical designer have taken into consideration the materials and processes (and placement) of biological structures to make everything work properly? (In context of a meta-physical design)

If you dropped a biological design like yours (a human being) on a different kind of environment, how would your meta-physical components react? (assuming you only compensated for the physical body but none of the metaphysical aspects)

--------------------------

Going further down the questions list:

If you were a non-human who was fully metaphysical-ly aware in a physical form. When you walk across the landscape of the world, you would notice interactions in the environment that were not physically observable.

Question:
    Having been aware of these "invisible" processes that are not visible to the human observer...what would you discover if you made a standard human home structures and then realized that the dynamics of that invisible environment are perturbed by the design?

Would you keep redesigning the structure until the invisible metaphysical processes "flow" and process correctly?
    (Not just taking into account the physical functionality of that home like a human being would)

--------------------------

What if you were an alien architect?
    What if you had to build out an entire civilization with these principles in mind?

Would you build certain structures with a specific range of criteria that functionally works not only on the physical level of reality but also the metaphysical components and its properties?

If that were the case, would you build out the civilizations structures in such a way as to provide comfort in both the visible spectrum as well as the invisible spectrum?

If so, would you use materials that have no functional aspect in the physical but has proper functionality in the invisible dynamics?

==============================

I imagine a human being seeing you build a home out of granite, would ask you why you would use such a heavy material instead of making it out of light materials like wood.

But then, I guess you and they would be completely looking at two different levels of the same environment.

==============================

And a final intrigue.

Assuming you grew up in a more advanced alien world with an alien composition and awareness. Would your scope of physical and meta-physical sciences and principles also allow you access to specific design principles of building "structured"/"placements" that allow the furthering of personal development of metaphysical properties found in that alien culture?

Sort of like a physically designed stage designed for medical purposes. A metaphysical tuning fork facility.
    Where people go to de-stress and/or advance their own metaphysical aspects.

Sort of like when you want to build out a strong physical body, you go to a gym.
    It has weights and training equipment. People go there to relax and exercise.
    Simple enough right?

So what would the metaphysical entity build to strengthen or advance their own metaphysical properties?
    Think about it.
    Last edited by Fore; 01-16-2016 at 06:44 PM.