Page 198 of 271 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I would also point out that God does not seem to like people dabbling in those kinds of things. So I would advise against developing it further.
    Could you elaborate on what is liked and encouraged by God and the UT/angels, versus discouraged or looked down upon? Or put another way, what should humans ideally be like in their eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Could you elaborate on what is liked and encouraged by God and the UT/angels, versus discouraged or looked down upon? Or put another way, what should humans ideally be like in their eyes?
    It's a good question.

The constant things that have been asked to refrain from either directly (by God) or through the UT/Angels is:

Don't interfere with the order of events or other peoples lives through any psychic means. (Angels)
    Don't communicate with any spiritual being except those who are "of God". (God/Angels)
    Don't use any (psychic) ability other than the abilities expressly given "with sanction". (God/Angels)
    Don't seek out any interference or audience from malevolent spiritual entities. (Angels)
    Don't communicate with or utilize the ET psychic network.
    Don't continue to (I am discouraged from) relating the knowledge espoused by ET to other people. (Angels mostly...still working on it)
    Don't allow any passage/entrance or call out to any entity (biological or spiritual) from the guards assigned. (Angels)
    Abandon almost all supernatural or psychic phenomena or it's research. (Angels)
    Anything that God deems necessary for you to have (phenomena wise) will be assigned. (?) (God\Angels)

-------

Ask for anything needed and if it is given/granted, then it will be. (Angels Mostly)
    Be (fearful ~or~ resolved) to be on the wrong side of the fence when _the_ time comes. (?) (Angels warning me about collaborating with ETs)
    Be forgiving and realize compassion for the plight of others. (God\Angels)
    Recognize your own faults and strive to work on them every day. (God\Angels)
    etc.

(Those are the ones that come to the top of the list off the top of my head.)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    It's a good question.

The constant things that have been asked to refrain from either directly (by God) or through the UT/Angels is:

Don't interfere with the order of events or other peoples lives through any psychic means. (Angels)
    Don't communicate with any spiritual being except those who are "of God". (God/Angels)
    Don't use any (psychic) ability other than the abilities expressly given "with sanction". (God/Angels)
    Don't seek out any interference or audience from malevolent spiritual entities. (Angels)
    Don't continue to (I am discouraged from) relating the knowledge espoused by ET to other people. (Angels mostly...still working on it)
    Don't allow any passage/entrance or call out to any entity (biological or spiritual) from the guards assigned. (Angels)
    Abandon almost all supernatural or psychic phenomena or it's research. (Angels)
    Anything that God deems necessary for you to have (phenomena wise) will be assigned. (?) (God\Angels)

-------

Ask for anything needed and if it is given/granted, then it will be. (Angels Mostly)
    Be (fearful ~or~ resolved) to be on the wrong side of the fence when _the_ time comes. (?) (Angels warning me about collaborating with ETs)
    Be forgiving and realize compassion for the plight of others. (God\Angels)
    Recognize your own faults and strive to work on them every day. (God\Angels)
    etc.

(Those are the ones that come to the top of the list off the top of my head.)

A lot of restrictions there, of which I can seemingly understand for some as for others. It really doesn't make sense. Why would god put limitations on something he gave all of us? I am reminded of this quote, So to correlate a relation to what I'm saying if one does not follow is this: "Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next,.............." -The Devils Advocate.

God gave life and with that various abilities with-in. So what's up with the limitations then? Why create that at all then if there shouldn't be use for it. I believe God allows us to experience things. I believe that individuated Consciousness(or those individuals who feel they are seperate) that look to have power and control to excise various rules and/or controls over spirits/entities/people is the cause for such implied and rigid rules.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    A lot of restrictions there, of which I can seemingly understand for some as for others. It really doesn't make sense. Why would god put limitations on something he gave all of us? I am reminded of this quote, So to correlate a relation to what I'm saying if one does not follow is this: "Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next,.............." -The Devils Advocate.

God gave life and with that various abilities with-in. So what's up with the limitations then? Why create that at all then if there shouldn't be use for it. I believe God allows us to experience things. I believe that individuated Consciousness(or those individuals who feel they are seperate) that look to have power and control to excise various rules and/or controls over spirits/entities/people is the cause for such implied and rigid rules.

Edward
    Montalk only asked me to state what some of the rules were, not the specifics behind them. I also forgot to answer the last question. (on hold)

I don't know or fully understand all of the rules (not yet mentioned). All I can say is I have learned there is always a very good reason for them and they are eventually understood.

Don't talk to spirituals:
    Simple enough, they interface with you on more than an external verbal format like you would from one human individual to another human individual.

In other words in psychic communication, they speak through you, as opposed to "at you".

When you and I communicate verbally, we don't get inside each others head. (with various exceptions of course)
    When you communicate with a spiritual entity, they share the invisible fabric allotted for "just you".

-------------------

It doesn't take some individual entity very much effort to change your mind about anything in particular if you aren't ever vigilant and careful.
    It is one of the reasons why I overadapted to have a very combative personality deep down inside. I don't accept anything new until it is very evident.

====================

So there will be people out there in the world, who look around for entities selling them spiritual candy. Thoughts wrapped/warped up inside.
    (sorry for the wordplay)

The only one you are supposed to ever talk to is each other (human to human) (a hazard at best). Down here (on Earth) people don't know anything beyond the world they live in. So they make it up as they go. Philosophy, ideas, assumed truths etc.

Some are popular and some aren't as popular. Then you have (a proposal for the sake of this argument) people who arrive from beyond our small sphere of knowledge.

They will take your inner world, attach and influence it, and say just about anything. You/we don't know any better in either case.

------------------

So beware of strangers offering you weird looking candy.

Especially if God has forbidden such activity. Any entity who doesn't follow those rules are extremely likely to be the one to tell you half truths or full on lies. Thats at least 25% of what the Bible is about.

If one goes looking, one will find, but you never know what or who you'll find.

In other words, think about it this way.

Up there in your head, you have the most powerful and flexible ability. The ability to think and imagine things.
    Which most of us take for granted.

We can use that tool to find out truths about the world around us. Or we can also use it to blind ourselves or each other.

-------------------------

Like I said a long time ago, imagine being one of those UT standing there timelessly seeing and knowing the absolute truths about life and everything after it.

Compare that with a human being with a mind that knows nothing for certain.

Even science doesn't know alot of things in all spectrum's of research.

-------------------------

Now knowing the truth (like a UT) and seeing what God does on a daily basis, you would know for certain "that character" of His.

What could shatter "your insight" though, probably even on a UT, is if a Liar of epic proportions, weaved twisted interpretations of reality to the point where The Liar calls into question the reality you (as a UT) have observed all that time. Just by planting seeds of doubt.

===============

That is what I understood as a tragic issue. The fact that there is only one being who knows absolutely everything and every when.
    Yet everyone below that only knows some things and never absolutely everything about anything.

Perhaps (I am guessing here) that is why Faith plays a critical role. Logical deductions and conclusions can be skewed no matter how hard you try to avoid it.

Perhaps that is why God doesn't form his presentation of himself that way? Because any logical argument in his favor could be turned around even if they are well founded.

-----------------------

In either case, I'd be weary of how the parties currently coming and going are all related. UT/ET/Spiritual Entities.

I honestly wonder. "What is Truth?"
    Last edited by Fore; 04-07-2016 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Thats a really good question. After racking my brain for a bit, I don't seem to recall any specific instance of some Angel telling me to be something specific.

Besides them saying don't sin/curse/use swear words when they are present?
    I am sure they did guide the thinking/feeling process of correcting me in several ways....but an ideal representation. I don't think anything comes to mind. They sort of correct you and point out issues and provide guidance when you need something.

Sometimes they offer a moral backdrop to which you are invited to either abstain from continuing the error they pointed out, or they invite you to reflect on your actions which they deemed to be in error. But I don't recall them ever couching that as if it were "their" ideal. It's more like they are just pull you to the side and have a talk with you about some given situation. They coax you to go down a specific path which I am pretty free to ignore or to adopt.

Most every time after some thought and coaxing, you tend to give in.

It's not so much a mental thing as much as "they act as" a moral compass that you might not have at that particular time, but which they get your attention by addressing you directly and pull you to the side for a moment to think about it. Then urge you to take a stance based on a moral choice they present.

But there isn't a moment when they really state that is their personal opinion. It's more like they are simply a reflector for God and His wisdom.

They are just the hands and feet, the voice and the presence you can actually hear and perceive.

-------------------
    I've noticed more than once that alot of Angels do not know as much as you think they actually would. Some of them are seemingly ordered by God (according to them) to be at a specific time and place and to conduct some activity without them actually knowing the in's and out's of it.

Some of the lower Angels I have met are even less capable than I was in psychic feature sets. They seem to have purposes established within their ability. (?) <<--Very unsure

Have I ever really heard a UT say this XX is their ideal? No, not that I can see after wracking my brain for a bit. It doesn't seem to be about them at all.

I have noticed some lower Angels express exasperation and some faint hints that they know what will happen in the next 24 hours. Even sentimental grief over something that is about to happen. (at which time I do not typically know anything...but can infer from their behavior "that it can't be good, if you are doing that grief thing".

So at least the Lower Angels seem to express their preference for a situation. But not really anything remarkable in my view.

--------------

There were a few Angels who were a bit weirder who think in very odd terms.

Almost like 20 years ago, I recall a few incidents where UT's would show up and address me directly and state in responses to my questions that entailed strange applications of logic. For example, I still recall that one of those told me that my current state of affairs (back then) is measured by my future actions. (?)

That supposedly God knows exactly how I would ultimately (truly) perform and therefore my requests were seen/weighed in that light. (?)
    I read it's mind and I pretty much saw what was a strange mentality based on future events that still hadn't occurred but which were unknown to me and undefined other than their mental representation in the mind of that UT.

(Mind twisting wording, sorry about that)

So basically, I took it to mean God is always kind to those who will eventually overcome. (?)
    Not sure how to really interpret it as it just is hard to grasp it.

Consider it a case of Angelic vomit of whose entrails are hard to figure out. lol
    In other words, I am pretty sure Angels don't impose *their* ideals. I am not too sure.

I wonder these days if that is what the Bible (or God) means by being made in "His" likeness.
    Normally people would assume it means in human qualities, and maybe that is the case.
    But I wonder if there is more meaning behind that statement.
    I wonder too Fore! I myself have always likened trying to fathom "God" (any name has left me wanting, being inadequate to the task) as the three blind men in a room trying to describe the elephant.

If you believe in "God" how can you separate your self form said being. After all is it not said in the bible and even physics that everything we can observe has a single origin/source?

The meaning? Getting my head around the word infinity has me a bit dumbfounded. It's one of those transcendent things we've managed to put a word to, like, love, that we still don't quite fully understand. To know the meaning will probably take timelessness.

In the end we must try to discuss those thing for which we haven't the words. Are we still too stuck in the physical? It also said that we all have been born with "Buddha consciousness" a baby does not need to be taught how go to it's mothers breast for sustenance.

I would also point out that God does not seem to like people dabbling in those kinds of things. So I would advise against developing it further.
    Ever since I gave it all to God I have never experienced it again. The one time I tried to cause it to happen, rather than allow it to happen I got really freaked out and disturbed out my place of mind. It just kinda makes you feel all sorts of wrong about yourself.

That or something similar is the thing that got me that verbal (internal) reprimand. That abyss stares back.

So beware of strangers offering you weird looking candy.
    This made me think of a meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post

Edward
    Gabrielle Amorth, Chief exorcist of the Catholic Church made a good distinction between Charisms (gifts of the Holy Spirit) and psychic ability. Charisms don't consume energy, they don't make you tired when you use them. Whereas Pyschic abilities come from the person, and tire the person when used. The main difference however, or the significant difference comes in the definition of Charism. Charism - any good gift that flows from God's love to humans.

So a Charism flows from Gods love to humans, and a Psychic ability flows from that persons intent and desire. My intents and desires are very impure. It is actually a really good thing that I do not have any sufficient ability to allow my intents and desires the power to work. They overcome me even without psychic ability, how much worse if I had any real power.

I think it is also the case that these psychic abilities may more represent a defect rather than a bonus. I think they may be open doors that are safer left shut. They seem to allow an advantage at the cost of disadvantage.

I think everyday what good I could do or accomplish if I just had the power. But my desire is not good, it is not doing the work of God for me to seek power to do my work for His sake. After the loaves and fishes miracle the people there said to Jesus “We want to perform God’s works, too. What should we do?” Jesus told them, “This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent.” (John 6:28-19) This is why I give all these things to God everyday, so that I will know what is according to Gods will for me and what isn't.

I think the trickster isn't the designer of the game, but the one who printed the instructions and put them in the box. It's not that someone has put us into some cruel game, it's that someone has tricked us into seeing and playing the wrong game.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 04-07-2016 at 07:58 PM.

--------------

There were a few Angels who were a bit weirder who think in very odd terms.

Almost like 20 years ago, I recall a few incidents where UT's would show up and address me directly and state in responses to my questions that entailed strange applications of logic. For example, I still recall that one of those told me that my current state of affairs (back then) is measured by my future actions. (?)

That supposedly God knows exactly how I would ultimately (truly) perform and therefore my requests were seen/weighed in that light. (?)
    I read it's mind and I pretty much saw what was a strange mentality based on future events that still hadn't occurred but which were unknown to me and undefined other than their mental representation in the mind of that UT.

(Mind twisting wording, sorry about that)
    . . . Ok I'll chime in my thoughts on this fwiw . . .

I notice you have put out quite a bit of your experience in regards to UTs, and you perceived/received no psychic warnings so to speak. However, had you posted about your inter-relations with ETs in as much detail, you may have perceived a stern warning, no?

So just maybe, (from your discussion here) you are now following the desired path, seen in the past by the very UT you now speak of . . .

. . .well thats my rare $.02 . . .

Carry on . . .