Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Blog Entries
    Hello fore.
    Thanks for sharing.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

@Fore, I do wonder if the biologically artificial ET types [such as the greys, which were described to me as such] are subject more to their programming than their insistence on following the most apparent beneficial probability. Either approach makes them effectively robotic, but conversely, if this is the case, then does this also mean that precognitively aware beings are effectively making themselves robots; if they allow their actions to be dictated by the surrounding universe's most beneficial probabilities, instead of dictating their own path through them.

With the above in mind, non-precognitive aware Humans are a force unto themselves, and therefore the least robotic beings out of the bunches that we have run into. It might also explain why precognition is classically described as a bad thing, as it could be considered to be making us both less Human and therefore less powerful.

I remember you mentioning a long time ago, about being viewed as the equivalent of an unchained Tiger when accompanying the Advisor during meetings with other beings (from outside the influence commonality sphere from what I could tell.) That you had more freedom of choice was your power, and that was what was most frightening about you to them; from my limited understanding of the situation.

Over my end, they don't seem to check in anymore, but I do notice the occasional interaction with my field. The field I have continues to grow, but I am careful to not try to use it too often. I am aware that if it is not flushed, then the influence will thicken and become dangerous to the underlying biological tissue, so I am keeping the flow up every so often to avoid that eventuality.

To be honest, I do miss ability exploration with you, there is always a certain sense of wonder in finding out something new. However, I am also aware that it causes serious pain your end, so I understand why that must not proceed. As for others, I am quite frankly afraid of causing them serious damage, as I am effectively an enabler of abilities; and we all know how that went in the rather infamous "Pontificator's experiment" thread, when I was far less powerful in that regard. Whatever happened to some of those people, especially the ones that exited the experiment because they started getting abducted/meeting "beings", I'll never know.

*taps chin* Perhaps I should hold a poll, on whether or not people would involve themselves in such a dangerous, and ill-advised, experiment anyway; the results could be rather interesting.
    Last edited by pontificator; 06-12-2017 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    @Fore, I do wonder if the biologically artificial ET types [such as the greys, which were described to me as such] are subject more to their programming than their insistence on following the most apparent beneficial probability. Either approach makes them effectively robotic, but conversely, if this is the case, then does this also mean that precognitively aware beings are effectively making themselves robots; if they allow their actions to be dictated by the surrounding universe's most beneficial probabilities, instead of dictating their own path through them.
    My personal opinion is nuanced.

@Fore, I do wonder if the biologically artificial ET types [such as the greys, which were described to me as such] are subject more to their programming than their insistence on following the most apparent beneficial probability.
    I think you may be right that "programming directives" is what guides a grey rather than (like a human being) a random assortment of self-willed spiritual- intent based on circumstances. Though, I am not completely "sold" that the grey are all robots as we define "a robot" (not the mechanical aspects, but the mental aspects).

If I open my mind on that topic I think that ET robots can be more complicated than the sci-fi imagining/renderings that we know of today. I think/know the ET's have found a way to study consciousness in a scientific sense. Including how it is a functioning system that permeates several levels of reality in an authentic being.

When I say "study consciousness" I think an audience may get a wide array of mistaken impressions as to what I really mean vs what they think I mean.

------------------

When I say "Study Consciousness" I mean a literal analysis (and not an introspective one) of what kind of algorithms go into making a dynamic system of "operations" that on a superficial sense makes a living being act the way they do.

The way I still recall the explanation given to me was of a scientific study, of an invisible interplay of "stuff" that can be "seen" and "measured" in an ET lab. Meaning, they imparted that the ET long ago studied living being and all the layers of their presence to figure out what the programming is like between all the distinct layers that make up a living being.

Continued...
    Last edited by Fore; 06-12-2017 at 06:11 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

(some of this is paraphrased in my own understanding)

They found that flesh (organic systems) are like a unique way of making "an endpoint" to a being in physicality. But this being exists on several levels. Some of these levels are not obvious but ever present. Some of those levels also have expressions of a living being but that by themselves are not explicitly functional.

(The lamens way of reading that paragraph is that flesh and blood is a unique way of creating a physical system (organic) that can interact with something inorganic such as a spiritual system.)

The mass of an organic system is in some sense a partially independent tree of dynamics. The spiritual and influence layers of an organic being "plug in" to that organic system. The extra invisible bits make it all work as a larger dynamic.

===================

But the point is, when the ET's figured out how to codify influence and organic interplay/dynamics and the rest of the interplay of a living being into a set of programming languages. They figured out how to create A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) of various types and categories.

They realized they could make mass-less A.I.
    They also realized they could make A.I. that can plug into an Organic system.
    They understood how to create and connect an invisible programmed interplay with the organic structures. *(an understanding of psychic phenomena came from that)

------------------------
    Customized organic tissue was the next step.
    Eventually transplanting a natural/original consciousness to an artificial and organically customized body. (Partial failure in some of the objectives of the project)

ET went about developing and enhancing profiles of organic/influence systems to better create interfaces with each other.
    Inter-layer and inter-Spacial communication between living and artificial systems.
    That led to creating a whole new field of technologies involving psychic enhancements and inter-layer communication in I guess what we'd call "telecommunications".

-------------------------

Enhancements then led to creating non-physical (fully artificial) structures for enhancing mental and other kinds of performance improvements.
    That led to implants of both the physical and non-physical variety.
    Last edited by Fore; 06-12-2017 at 07:02 PM.

Ok, so finishing up this thought:

I don't think what I have posted is that hard to follow and why we see certain ET doing the distinct things we hear about today.
    Obviously some of them are pretty much of the type of thinking that they should engineer or enhance an organic living being.

----------------------

While I haven't actually heard or met any ET's who are of the more natural persuasion without the enhancements. I guess we are (supposed to be) a natural orientated society on this Earth.

----------------------

But going back to your question, even pre-cognitive developments are not a real stretch of the imagination.
    While studying inter-layer communication, they (ET) would no doubt would have come across consciousness data that is inconsistent with the present timeline.
    And no doubt they would have tracked down what deja-vu and all sorts of anomalous events are really about. And in so doing no doubt they figured out how to tweak the inter-layers to make it a persistent phenomena that is consciously accessible.

So they would consistently know or obtain data through inter-layer phenomena that gives them insight into what future events are.
    (They also apparently created a variant that is purely physical in nature and has little to do with psychic phenomena)

==============

But here is a problem, that I recall pointing out to the advisor several times. Though, strangely I don't recall much of her response to the question.
    Doesn't that make ET's like a horse with blinders put on? (Only seeing their objective in the direction they are looking at and not all the other indirect routes that perhaps are not obvious?)

My personal conclusion is that alot of the ET's we know of come from broken societies (IMO). They are broken in the sense that they over specialize (IMO) and don't allow randomness as a part of the equation.

Like a horse with those blinders on, they can only see (and literally) only stumble in the direction which they point their heads at. All the rest of the possible outcomes seems to be excluded. And as we all know in life, sometimes "you get there", but you take one hell of a route down the wrong avenue. And sometimes those wrong turn turns out to be way more beneficial than always following whatever direction your head was pointing at and what you had in your sights.
    Last edited by Fore; 06-12-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Well not all ET's are risk takers that for sure. I have met a few (and I mean A FEW) who would actually consider going the wrong way just to see what happens. But alot of them simply don't take risks.

Sorta like a baseball players don't do soccer because they just have a great arm that works really great at baseball.

Ask an ET to go into a unprepared conversation and I bet they would blink if they were told not to look up the content of the conversation and what the outcome is nor who they are going to talk to. Now that I think about it, they really are pretty risk averse in mentality when I look back at everything.

With the above in mind, non-precognitive aware Humans are a force unto themselves, and therefore the least robotic beings out of the bunches that we have run into. It might also explain why precognition is classically described as a bad thing, as it could be considered to be making us both less Human and therefore less powerful.
    Actually you should look at things from the other side of the table too.

Random isn't really seen in the ET mindset as "Random". What we see as Random is for some ET actually a sort of misunderstood form of probability curves with certainty. (I know, that won't make sense to someone who is completely normal)

How do I put it....

From some ET perspectives it seems that they don't see randomness as this choas. There seems to be a good reason for that. Part of which I don't really catch in it's full measure. One of the issues seems to be with the way some of them (not all) scan the future and assess the situation. So they always see variations of events and they fully understand (as far as I can tell) the implied factors that leads to every conclusion in their field of perception. (including the subtle factors that vary from one end to another.)

So random does not mean "Random" to them. Another issue I know of is that they have an intellectual understanding of randomness that honestly goes above my capability to fully understand. Seems to be some sort of Choas Theory (not the human version) that defines how randomness should be understood.

Sorta like a law of physics. For them they have an internal understanding of randomness that clashes with what we think of randomness.

==================

For example, there is a version of ET chaos theory (again nothing related to the human version) that goes like so:
    Draw an infinite number of lines in all directions and positions without any concern for a pattern. And eventually a focal point of perfection shows up.

She said it had something to do with simulating events previous to a universe existing. Sort of like a geometry lesson. She said it had to do with a more complex understanding of some kind of "island of order" from infinite chaos.

Other than that I have no clue of what the other stuff meant.

I remember you mentioning a long time ago, about being viewed as the equivalent of an unchained Tiger when accompanying the Advisor during meetings with other beings (from outside the influence commonality sphere from what I could tell.) That you had more freedom of choice was your power, and that was what was most frightening about you to them; from my limited understanding of the situation.
    Oh yeah.

But she wasn't afraid of it, in particular. She actually used to comment on her society and the rules and lamented her situation vs mine. She said she felt restricted and constrained compared to the freedoms afforded to me.

The only times she was concerned about my freedom is when I got her into trouble for saying things to other people without authorization. The other ET were also in the same rough mindset and wanted her to control me by any means. They too seemed to be bothered by my independence. Though to this day I never understood why don't they just harm me directly and that'd be the most logical course of action. Something in the background seems to prevent that.

I dunno what. But you can tell there is something that wasn't said that keeps them from executing what seems to be a logical end.

Over my end, they don't seem to check in anymore, but I do notice the occasional interaction with my field. The field I have continues to grow, but I am careful to not try to use it too often. I am aware that if it is not flushed, then the influence will thicken and become dangerous to the underlying biological tissue, so I am keeping the flow up every so often to avoid that eventuality.
    I actually have a hypothesis that they used artificial psychic structures on me.

The reason I suspected it from long ago is because the ones I had seemed to be far too uniform and functional compared to what you'd find in ordinary people upon inspection.

I guessed more than 20 years ago that they must have embedded some kind of influence code that works in my influence. I suspected since long ago that focusing in on anyone or sharing influence with them would also mean spreading the modified influence and making them more psychic. The other possibility is that interaction alone is enough.

But I suspect the latter is not the case, because I have noticed my family struggling with the same sets of skills and not knowing how to control them until I advised them to simply not do so and let it fade like in mine.

It also seems to work on strangers so I doubt it is genetic. I am guessing some kind of subtle influence technology that works on the layers of influence. Probably some kind of influence code that can be transfused to another compatible individual. People develop the same structures so it can't be a coincidence.
    I also realized that while I was expecting non-ET psychics to be less capable, they weren't in the same league.

Which led me to the conclusion early on after observing many natural psychics that their skillsets were too narrow or limited and mine was to varied and too capable. So its either an organic issue or something artificially induced. Which may also explain why they needed to reprogram my field or the structures every once in a while during testing. Or how they retained control over performance levels and skills simply by touching/interacting with my field/structures.

To be honest, I do miss ability exploration with you, there is always a certain sense of wonder in finding out something new. However, I am also aware that it causes serious pain your end, so I understand why that must not proceed. As for others, I am quite frankly afraid of causing them serious damage, as I am effectively an enabler of abilities; and we all know how that went in the rather infamous "Pontificator's experiment" thread, when I was far less powerful in that regard. Whatever happened to some of those people, especially the ones that exited the experiment because they started getting abducted/meeting "beings", I'll never know.
    Probably because you are now a carrier of artificial code. Maybe.

I don't talk anymore because I put all of this behind me. I also consider it bad luck to come here. There is a direct correlation to hardships with coming here. Talk, and bad things happen. Stay silent, and normalness takes over. I like normalcy.

There is a strong incentive to simply stay silent. Exposition doesn't pay the bills. And no one watches this forum anymore so there is no one to really see it. I doubt anyone outside of montalk talks about me anymore.

*taps chin* Perhaps I should hold a poll, on whether or not people would involve themselves in such a dangerous, and ill-advised, experiment anyway; the results could be rather interesting.
    <Shrug>
    Last edited by Fore; 06-12-2017 at 08:12 PM.

@ Pontif
    In case you still recall the Advisor's comments many years ago about our universe and our understandings being slightly off about what we live in.
    Here is a bit of an interesting tidbit starting at 8:30. They talk about separate spacetimes in the link below:

Supervoids vs Colliding Universes! | Space Time
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrS0rxX-UhA

High Fore, (nice to see you back)

Quite a lot to your posts . . .

The mass of an organic system is in some sense a partially independent tree of dynamics. The spiritual and influence layers of an organic being "plug in" to that organic system. The extra invisible bits make it all work as a larger dynamic.
    I think the spiritual (aspect ) is pure (conscious) energy. The "tree of dynamics" you speak of sounds like "free will" of the spirit and the "extra invisible bits" sounds like the AI portion. The corporeal aspect of the human is most likely contaminated when the AI is injected (so to speak), but the spirit will still manipulate the time lines. (although influenced by ET meddling.)

Is this at all close to what your conveying?

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    High Fore, (nice to see you back)

Quite a lot to your posts . . .

I think the spiritual (aspect ) is pure (conscious) energy. The "tree of dynamics" you speak of sounds like "free will" of the spirit and the "extra invisible bits" sounds like the AI portion.
    Well it isn't part of the original source material they showed me. But if you and I can split hairs I guess we'd have to split the topic of intelligence into at least three categories.

AI (generally fabricated)
    NI (naturally occurring) -> OA: Organic Algorithms
    SI (Spiritual Intelligence / An Overlay of NI)

--------------------------

I have been looking into how things grow and as best as I can observe basically it looks like natural things have pre-set conditions and rules that seems to makes sense for the development of a living creature. It's like God seems to have fabricated an organic tapestry of functions that make perfect sense to guide the course of living things. (OA: Organic Algorithms)

Lots of small functions seem to work together like a set of distinct rules to layout the path for future developments. And the organics themselves seem to be host to a composite NI that works well with the organic system. So basically any feature you use day to day seems to be purposeful rather than accidental evolution.

--------------------------

ET's though seem to be strong proponents of tinkering with organics and non-organic systems. Sorta like geek modders but with a bent for enhancing (supposedly) life itself.

For example, you know ET's have obviously made artificial (organic) beings with an Artificial Intelligence. But they can also add functionality like a third-party interface where they can assume control remotely. Or even give themselves overriding authority over an A.I. just by interacting wordlessly with the A.I.

To do all that, they obviously need to understand consciousness well enough to know how to build a device that looks and acts like a living thing but in reality it's upper loops of operations are completely non-spiritual. Apparently the ET also like to cut corners. Probably for good reasons too. If you glean some of the accounts of ET interactions you can see some of the obviously A.I. displaying habits that look very much like OA.

So that is curious unto itself. Did they design OA from scratch or did they just rip off some naturally occurring organics from some world, tweak it, and then once modified re-purpose it for A.I.?

-------------------------

If you told me that the Greys I interacted with are A.I. I would only object to that because they have the capability to become annoyed. Annoyance is a trait of OA. (OA: Organic Algorithms)

Yet if you sit there for a long enough time, you realize they never display any self intent or other OA like seeking happiness. They display fear of reprisal but they do not act independently despite that. In other words, I have never seen anything cross their minds like running away. For being very intelligent, they also seem to be very dumb in some cases. Situational intelligence is lacking I guess.

======================
    And that brings us to another subtle topic. ET's who are NI/SI but who inhabit Artificial or modified body specs.
    Pretty much like an organic encounter suit.

While we are limited to making space suits out of plastics and other materials they are capable of growing organic bodies that can be used in a given situations. They just remotely link to them via the other invisible layers. The closest (human made) material that I have seen in the mainstream is the Avatar movie.

Pretty much identical concepts.

----------------------

Anyway, it kinda makes me laugh a bit that some ET's have human-esque bodies during an encounter but you notice they have pale features like as if they have been pulled out of an organic growth chamber just recently. It always makes me doubt that they are authentic organics. And that maybe you are interfacing with an encounter suit of customized organic material.

Then that whole project to create children who are obviously customized organics, a little troublesome. (Oh I know I am gonna get the whammy for saying this: God protect me)

Makes you really wonder if these children also have backdoor interfaces to be remotely controlled like some A.I.
    I know they should already be spec'ed designer babies for interfacing with each other and the ET's.
    I have always wanted to interact with one to test its loyalty and independence. To see if it really does have that spark inside it.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    The corporeal aspect of the human is most likely contaminated when the AI is injected (so to speak), but the spirit will still manipulate the time lines. (although influenced by ET meddling.)

Is this at all close to what your conveying?
    Pretty much.
    Here is an interesting question. How much do you need to manipulate an original NI and it's OA, in order to interface with an ET?
    Do you have to introduce organic level changes? By what degree? Or do you simply target the sectors of the population that are thee most compatible?
    What (if any) backdoors are left open?

It's a curious thing that God made us (IMV) without (by default) the ability to interface with one another through our other subtle layers.
    Last edited by Fore; 06-13-2017 at 06:03 PM.

It is good to see you back Fore.

I would question two things you seem to suggest. The fist is that out minds are algorithmic in nature. To me, the fact we can perceive order in chaos would indicate something far less linear.

The second I strongly question is the suggestion we communicate in anything less than very subtle layers. One of my fav old sayings " Once you've met someone you can not unmeet them." I think we become quantum entangled, though in a non physical way. Not to mention all the myriad subtle physical ways.