Page 210 of 271 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Looks like the "War of Contracts" is underway.

I guess this is the part where there is a limited nuclear exchange.

---------------

This supposed to be the president who only lasts less than a year. Then a rapid chain of succession later on.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-04-2017 at 06:14 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

---------------

This supposed to be the president who only lasts less than a year. Then a rapid chain of succession later on.

Hi Fore - We haven't had any interactions really, but I'm familiar with some things you've talked about via montalk/Tom passing along many of your interesting ideas and corroborations. All I can say is, out of anybody I've ever encountered on the 'net making claims you're pretty much the only one I've ever taken seriously. So on the one hand while I hope your prediction doesn't come true, on the other it's been there in the back of my mind from the moment I was told about it. And sure enough, we now have Trump in office, which is already the most unstable presidency in history without even any apocolyptic happenings factored into the works, as well as the whole (scripted?) North Korea nonsense picking up in a bizarre way. So I could easily see this prediction coming true unfortunately. :/ Here's hoping it doesn't though.
    "Life is about making some things happen, not waiting for something to happen." - Fortune Cookie

@Fore, prior to matters hitting a high note there should be a pickup of certain individuals, I am expecting a high-intensity telepathic communication at that time. However, can you remember if there was a specific time-frame around this quarter of the year for when that would occur?

I understand there are parts of a possible time-frame that you were not allowed to discuss at the time, but at the moment it's possible these restrictions might be lifted due to its imminence. There is also a wildcard, the space program went into high-gear with private enterprises, so we might be in a probability where matters are a bit different from what was originally envisaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Carissa View Post
    Hi Fore - We haven't had any interactions really, but I'm familiar with some things you've talked about via montalk/Tom passing along many of your interesting ideas and corroborations. All I can say is, out of anybody I've ever encountered on the 'net making claims you're pretty much the only one I've ever taken seriously.
    I am actually pretty surprised to hear that.

But keep in mind I was just (basically) the parrot who heard different discussions and just repeated them online.

Which begs the question, I don't think my former ET group had high clearances or anything (don't know either way).
    So I have always assumed that most of what is said between them and other ET groups is pretty much common knowledge between them.
    Which is kinda disturbing considering these beings talk about "future history" as "way points" and "scenarios" in our trajectory through the decades to come as if they either already know or have pre-established that the main scenario is somehow tied to real outcomes.

At this point I am not surprised. I just want to carve out my slice of life and do what everyone else does in the interim. I don't really care too much about world disaster. The only thing that ultimately bothers me is "the fact" that they will come out openly among you guys. Which bothers me alot.

Some of what bothers me is how to avoid them in the future if they ever show up openly among us. We are not friends and I opt out of any of their machinations. So while you all are gawking I'll be the first one more worried about running for hills to make sure they and I don't see each other again. The rest that bothers me is how ill prepared we all are to deal with them on equal footing.

Quote Originally Posted by Carissa View Post
    So on the one hand while I hope your prediction doesn't come true, on the other it's been there in the back of my mind from the moment I was told about it. And sure enough, we now have Trump in office, which is already the most unstable presidency in history without even any apocolyptic happenings factored into the works, as well as the whole (scripted?) North Korea nonsense picking up in a bizarre way. So I could easily see this prediction coming true unfortunately. :/ Here's hoping it doesn't though.
    Yeah, according to the scenario's human beings made their final government to be a skeleton crew who is put forth to accept all the blame for all the activity to date. Even though they themselves weren't really participants. In other words they are being left with all the broken plates they know they can't hide forever.

Scape goats for past policy. And not just on American soil.

So don't be surprised if part of the hidden truth comes out and the first ones to be held accountable are people who are new to the party in government.
    Thats also supposedly a ploy by a faction of ET to undermine the reliability of self governance in the human population.

In other words, we are supposed to assume that our governments are unreliable and don't have our best interests at heart. (more or less)
    In so much that we would rather "trust" complete strangers to rearrange our very world from the inside out as a desperate party at the negotiation table.
    But you know, thats not as benevolent as it sounds.

They'll sell us security against many threats at a very steep price. The stupid (and maybe even the smart among us) will even think it's a good deal.
    The threat of death from circumstances will be real enough to get humanity to agree to security at any cost.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-05-2017 at 03:06 AM.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/05/nort...tist-says.html

Reminds me of a certain burning mountain reference. The sea does not have to be a literal sea either, note the bad things being released part.

In this particular tweet we can now see the narrative of nature turning against humanity beginning to form in the public consciousness: https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/...89474665537537
    Over time, as conditions worsen, this will come more and more to the fore. The crises that are produced will be impossible for politicians to wave away easily, and this will help "the others" with their narrative that humanity is not capable of governing themselves. Should this timeline follow the model of a limited nuclear exchange, with escalating environmental features, then we are looking at the subjugation of human authority by any intervening extraterrestrial-party within a mere few years or less, or more (but not too much more.)

This means that to be able to prepare adequately for the upcoming time-period it would be wise to ensure you acquire what you need now, while you still can in a functioning society, and ensure that wherever you are going to weather this out, that it will survive extreme conditions. Actively Psychic individuals need to ensure that they avoid the "the others" where possible, it is unlikely you will survive if they find you and you are not usable like a tool to them; even then your lifespan will be limited.
    From Fore's past writings on the subject, there may possibly be an evacuation of Psychic individuals from earth prior to matters getting out of hand, the warning will be limited and require a downing of all tools to reach an evacuation point; remember the story of Lot's wife, if you're going to an evacuation point don't turn back or try to get belongings. Going away on that evacuation is entirely your own choice, it may not be what it seems. I will likely be taking my chances on-planet, where I'll be relying on higher-forces to keep me alive if I'm needed.

Now that may sound all doom and gloom, but I like to prepare ahead, even if something might be years off. As it is, if everything turns out fine, at least you will have all the kit for a natural disaster; which is more than most people, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    In this particular tweet we can now see the narrative of nature turning against humanity beginning to form in the public consciousness: https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/...89474665537537
    Over time, as conditions worsen, this will come more and more to the fore. The crises that are produced will be impossible for politicians to wave away easily, and this will help "the others" with their narrative that humanity is not capable of governing themselves. Should this timeline follow the model of a limited nuclear exchange, with escalating environmental features, then we are looking at the subjugation of human authority by any intervening extraterrestrial-party within a mere few years or less, or more (but not too much more.)

This means that to be able to prepare adequately for the upcoming time-period it would be wise to ensure you acquire what you need now, while you still can in a functioning society, and ensure that wherever you are going to weather this out, that it will survive extreme conditions.
    I do question though whether that's as easy as it sounds.

Actively Psychic individuals need to ensure that they avoid the "the others" where possible, it is unlikely you will survive if they find you and you are not usable like a tool to them; even then your lifespan will be limited.
    With so many tools at the ETs disposal a psychic should also question whether staying in a group with other people won't make it bad news bears for them.

Being an active psychic is like a homing beacon attached to your head and easily visible from great distances. Especially if you use ET tech.

So adding yourself to a group of people sounds like a raw deal for the group itself if they don't want to be found. Psychics might turn out to be a broadcasting liability when all things are weighed together.

From Fore's past writings on the subject, there may possibly be an evacuation of Psychic individuals from earth prior to matters getting out of hand, the warning will be limited and require a downing of all tools to reach an evacuation point; remember the story of Lot's wife, if you're going to an evacuation point don't turn back or try to get belongings. Going away on that evacuation is entirely your own choice, it may not be what it seems. I will likely be taking my chances on-planet, where I'll be relying on higher-forces to keep me alive if I'm needed.
    Same here, I don't think the evacuation is what it sounds like. I think I'll do the same.

Otherwise it is like walking into a bears den, willingly.

Now that may sound all doom and gloom, but I like to prepare ahead, even if something might be years off. As it is, if everything turns out fine, at least you will have all the kit for a natural disaster; which is more than most people, to be honest.
    I hate to be the party pooper but we also have to consider what you are supposed to be surviving and for how long. If the conditions of survival persist for too long or compound to the negative side of increasingly bad situations, even a well prepared individual will eventually find it ultimately fruitless.

I have been studying on the news every now and then how different societies face shortages and scarcity and basically there is enough oversupply of food and resources to last (a lawless) people for quite some time. But the length of time seems proportional to the amount of people who are in need? Basically it would take maybe 2 years before the population hits 50% after the regular production schedules of food and other necessities seem to fail.

I could definitely see a dwindling population lasting as long as 3.5 years or thereabouts as long as you continually reduce the amount of people seeking resources.

And thats the big thing, the biggest factor isn't what you have or what you are competing for in some disaster. It's when the production of food and other necessities fails across the board. In otherwords, when a supply of any particular thing becomes finite. Regardless of whether you can afford it or not.

Edit: Most products have a shelf life of about 2 years, after that they go bad within about 5 years. Building materials (chemicals and other particular products) seem to last about 10 from the date of fabrication. Buildings without maintenance maybe last 10 to 25 years depending on the design or the materials used.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-06-2017 at 06:34 PM.

---------------

Is there such a thing as "limited nuclear war."

What if….. the powers that be have decided that absorbing a single nuclear hit from NoKo, which would justify their total annihilation and be followed up with a non-negotiable demand that other third world countries give up their nukes, is worth it.

Other than reducing NK to rubble I don’t see any way to put the genie back in the bottle.

I'm not looking forward to radioactive snow, but it is only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Is there such a thing as "limited nuclear war."
    I recall the scenario was about sacrificing two american cities with two dirty bombs. (explosive laced with nuclear materials (as in not a chain reaction) )

But the other segment of the scenario ("the war of contracts") is about a collusion within nations to start a war.
    Sacrificing segments of their territories (or at least that is my interpretation of what I was told) in order to create a scenario. (I think you guys call that a false flag right?)

The war of contracts is supposed to be a scenario that doesn't end well. A handful of countries launch weapons against each other, so even if North Korea is a place of interest it is not the focus of the war. It is partially (fuzzy recall) in the middle east and part of the Asian countries.

Reguardless of how small the limited strikes are, the consequences of it are deeper than the bombs themselves. As in, the scenario moves alongside various increasing natural disasters in a wider scope. Adding to the problems and causing disrepair on a global scale.

-----------------------

The main scenario has the population at large with a broken infrastructure and wide spread starvation. (parts of the scenario are obviously missing as far as I can tell)

Wide Spread Starvation brings on the accountability of Human Governance. Then, some of the "secrets" appear out of the global closet (the ET) and add fuel to the fire. Making claims that Human Governance is fallible and that they can attest to that fact. Then they roll some B-Roll (video and audio) of places and disasters.

The message of the core scenario was that Humans are supposed to be lead into the belief that they cannot govern themselves. That is supposed to be why the final governments are skeleton governments who are disposable. (thats the answer from the human side) They will take the blame and the actual offenders will be far from the accountability.

That may explain why Trump was made president. He might be the scapegoat for prior policy in North America.

-----------------------

Then the ET form a pact within cordoned territories (by who or what is undisclosed). City level agreements of dispersing of resources and technological security.
    Food for governance, Technological security under ET administration. Pacts and Policy changes that affect Human kind beliefs as core threats to a stable society.

Note: There is a passage similar to this story in the Bible. Where near the end, the Earth is divided into 10 segments. The prophecy in the Bible basically alludes to humanity being given power and they return that power back to some mysterious figure(s).

------------------------

Anyway, supposedly, humanity should be weary of it's own governing bodies. Supposedly the thrust is that you can't trust establishments due to their poor behavior and lack of disclosures.

To drive this home into the minds of men, women and children all the core scenarios are basically about allowing starvation to drive the choices that people will make during those times. Death is all around and everyone knows it first hand. (not through the TV)

The implication being that the lack of security provided by human establishments is like a lever, a catalyst for changes. The architects won't be human though. (regardless of what is attributed or reported)

-----------------------

That leads to the scenario where there is a reformation of the mindset of humankind. Those who are going to follow pre-war of contracts philosophy vs the Re-Established post-war contracts philosophy. Most old things will seem bad I assume and new things seem better or more sensible. (supposing)

In other words, that leads to a purge (summed up summary) of old paradigms and enforcement of a new paradigm.

-----------------------

Then starts the real disaster, the one where most people do not live through it.
    Those scenarios are mostly about what the ending looks like after all is said and done.
    War breaks out and is not a limited war. It is a fracturing of who knows what.

It ends with empty abandoned cities and very few people alive for at least a long time.

The ET refer to it as the "historical" interruption. Where the die-off is so deep and fast that there is an interruption as to what was the old way of the world. In otherwords there is a deep disconnect between the generation that follows those events and what was before.

ET's said the "historical accounts" say that most of the population remained at isolated levels until about 300-400 years into the future. With a steady build up of population and rediscovery of old technology. At 200 years into the future they (multiple ET) claim that there are ET researchers who are combing through whats left to find traces of interference by non-human sources in the timeline of events.

About the later half of the millennium the population is again about the size it is today and is more technologically advances than now. Supposedly the claim that at that point, ET release pods that have various data inside them. They stand on the ground on three legs, are a flat aluminum color and/or reflective surfaces and are full of libraries of information. They are dropped in various regions in the future and broadcast their positions so they are found. Mostly accounts of human history in pre-war of contracts era.

This in turn leads to yet another problem down the road. But I don't know enough to really say much at that point.

That is the story told on my end. Whether it is true or not, I don't know. I guess time will verify and/or discount their stories.
    ===================

What if….. the powers that be have decided that absorbing a single nuclear hit from NoKo, which would justify their total annihilation and be followed up with a non-negotiable demand that other third world countries give up their nukes, is worth it.[/quote]

I disagree with using nuclear weapons on North Korea for the simple fact that you'd be killing a bunch (millions) of farmers in the country side who don't even know what is really happening. So if they struck back it would be appropriate (IMO) to use strategic strikes with conventional weaponry.

I also don't see why they delay the strikes. It makes no sense to allow someone to carry out a threat when you have many options to prevent it. It seems some funny business is going on there.

It also makes little sense for North Korea to go out of it's way to create a problem with another nation. Even if they were being sanctioned by the UN there seems to be no incentive or gain for North Korea to carry out the attitude that it currently has. Again, something seems to be off and perhaps the media is not reporting something.

It's not like North Korea thinks it could win any conflict with any other nations. Especially if the deck is stacked against them.

---------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Other than reducing NK to rubble I don’t see any way to put the genie back in the bottle.

I'm not looking forward to radioactive snow, but it is only a matter of time.
    I don't think North Korea (the people) are really the problem.
    I think it is just their governance which maybe accounts for 30,000 individuals.

If they can bomb iraq with conventional weaponry to destroy infrastructure. I do not see why they can't do the same for North Korea.
    It's almost as if there is a game in play and the strategy is to take a hit on purpose?

I think that may be the case. I do not see why Japan nor South Korea can swallow having ICBM's flying over their heads.

You know if an ICBM flew over New York that there is no way in hell anyone (president or not) would sit on it and wait for a diplomatic solution. So why are Japan and South Korea holding their hand in such a matter of multiple threatening attempts?

Make sense?

Looks to me like there is something shady going on and things aren't as they seem.

I am actually pretty surprised to hear that.
    I can second what Carrissa said. Everywhere else you go those that have experiences also fully drink of their Koolaid. You are unique in that you question those experiences. It's not just that though, when I read what you went through it fit historical and religious structures and conditions you weren't even aware of when you were writing it on the other forum. To give you an example from my perspective it's like reading a theoretical physics book, then reading an account from someone who has never read that book describe a world that meets the same conditions and limitations of those physics. Like the author you may doubt the honesty and intent of the actors (caretaker, etc) but you know they are from that world because they operate by the same laws as the book of theoretical physics suggests (Bible/Historical record).

To me what you say is important, not because the "caretaker" spoke secret things to you, but because you endured it through what must surely have been Gods hidden protection.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 09-16-2017 at 09:42 PM.