Page 212 of 271 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post

Field effects on surrounding individuals is noticeable, I have been working on minimising this effect.
    Why don't you practice flexing on spectrums that affect electricity?

(stay away from your PC though, cause that is expensive to fix)

-------------------------

If you concentrate/coalesce/compact your influence field you'll notice lights tend to turn off momentarily.

When you know what kind and type of field flexing makes the electricity turn off, visit your local intersection and try the same effects on a general area.
    I don't know what you field is like anymore, but try to contain it to a fixed area so that you have the greatest chances of affecting onboard electronics in cars passing by.

If I recall correctly, I noticed that concentrating/coalesce/compactifying your personal field on cars (while not in motion) and directing the field to rise/offset about a foot upwards seems to cause the car to die on the spot.

Recall the field back to you and the car will usually turn on again. Though, I noticed some parts of the car tend to hang on to the influence field charge so you have to also use ESP to manually check the cars internals to make sure all of the field is recalled back to you.

--------------------------

You can think of it as a focused area wide concentration of your field. Maybe you can have someone else outside the field effects taping you to prove you can turn off strangers cars on command. It'll be funny at the least.

Just make sure you keep your field away from the camera otherwise you'll screw up the electronics on it. I also only did it on parked cars waiting on the intersections. I was warned never to do it on a moving car as the person will lose the control or the car might lock up. (dunno if that true though)

Maybe you could do it and see if anything actually happens when you "affect" a cars onboard electronics while it is in motion.
    The people inside the car *shouldn't* be affected as their consciousness and organics work a bit differently. Though I noticed it takes more effort to make people momentarily blackout and it requires being pretty darn close to them.

Most people lose sight for a few seconds at a time. I am unsure if they lose hearing or not. So test with their permission or in a safe environment.

Also you should visit a local substation and (stay clear distance wise) and try to affect the electrical pattern at the substation.
    I was always afraid to do that because I am unsure if the substation would arc or not. I also can't stand sensing the intensity of the "influence" pattern thats represents high voltages.

Worst that can happen is small fire. Maybe a blackout.

I heard someone in the RV community was tasked to do such things a long time ago. So I assume it is doable. Just keep in mind technique is more important that the quantity of influence. Create an abnormality in a system and the rest of it tends to go out of whack until you pull your influence back to you.

Also be careful not to damage the underlying pattern that describes a physical object and its properties. Otherwise abnormal physical effects will follow.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-21-2017 at 10:00 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Remember fundamentals:

Your inner field (inside your body) is only for creating the influence signals/patterns and these go out of your body through various "pores".
    Prominent ones are on your back, your temples, your forehead and the top of your head.

You have to initialize the entire system so that all points in the process communicate properly.

Those inner signals will carry the messaging to your external influence structure. As the messaging takes place you'll need to ensure that your external structures are fully extended away from your body and functioning.

The outer structures can take heavier influence loads and does them externally into the environment. You'll have to learn on your own how to properly utilize and figure out how to change the kinds of influence the outer structures can manipulate at a distance.

Depending on your outer field capacity to both retain and process influence. You'll find it is 10 times easier to manipulate the influence in the nearby environment using the external structures than the internal ones.

Your higher components should be used to control the external structures and the properties of the field. As it will be better suited for the job (IMO).
    ESP information and targeting should all be easier if you use your higher mind interface. You should offload the control and the directives you generate internally to your higher components.

That way you can establish a perceptive view of the properties of the vehicles without mentally straining. The higher components should also be responsible for directing the act through your outer field and outer structures. While your lower components (your conscious self) should just be in charge of the directives.

If you don't sense the inner and outer field and the structures in between. Then your setup is incorrect or not apt for the experience.

It's important to also manage how much influence you leak from the inner field so that you don't overtax your internal influence field. You should at the very least keep a positive pressure during the release of influence and issuing of the directives that control the entire exercise.

Keep in mind both your inner and outer field act like two distinct capacitors.

The inner capacitor is mainly responsible for spreading and injecting influence into cells that constitute your body.
    While the outer one is for psychic effects on a larger scale on the outer environment.

Your inner influence field is governed by the weaker influence structures throughout the inside of your body.
    While the outer one is controlled by the ones that (normally should) reside outside the surface of your body.

The inner ones are fragile. The outer ones are usually more robust.
    But keep in mind if you don't keep a constant positive pressure on your inner system, your outer system will discharge overall.

In other words you inner capacitor doesn't have enough influence over time to fill up the outer one. The outer one can only fully develop (it seems) if it has a constant outflow. Your retention of that influence field in your outer structures is very important. As it defines how long your retention is.

The longer the retention, the less leaky you are on your outside. Meaning your external structures can keep a charge for a much longer period of time and therefore is always available.

Outer influence structures that are not kept up in being fed influence tend to go dormant and retract back into the body.
    That is why when you turn on your internal field, you sense pain as the outer structures start to ramp up and begin extending outside of the body and hover a few inches around the body.

If you want to know if they are extended or not (because you might lack ESP) then you can pass your hands through where they should be outside your body.

Or have someone else pass their hands through the area. Their hands should go numb as they intersect the invisible external structures. Or they will report their hand will feel extremely tingly (like it's asleep) and blood will pool into their hand against their arterial pressure. Some people say it feels like intense heat builds up in their hand when they pass it through their structure.

They'll also notice an invisible pressure that they can palpably touch but cannot see. Some people will describe it like "hard air" and their hands will get hot etc.

These are just simple side effects of external influence structures that are much stronger and designed for heavy loads and also an external environment to the body.

You'll also notice that you can feel their hand and it's properties as they pass through it. It'll pop into your mind like a vivid 6th sense. A sensation of all sorts but external to your skin and bones.

Just for laughs you should get them to stick out a few fingers over the structures and see how accurately you can sense it behind your back or over your head where you cannot see it with your physical sensations.

-----------------------------

Anyway, if you do things right, and your setup is correct, affecting electricity should be as easy as directing influence and skillfully changing the pattern behind what defines a physical property.

If you see someone pass out in their car, make note and keep in mind your affecting too wide a spectrum of patterns.
    Electricity is a couple of distinct patterns. (about 5 from my count) and you can only know and record them mentally by practicing on identifying what a specific influence pattern pertains to in physical spacetime.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-21-2017 at 10:57 PM.

Pontificator/Fore. Can't believe I never thought to ask this till now. What is the field that moves like heatless fire and wind through your body and around it and leaves the skin where it moves with goosebumps?

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Pontificator/Fore. Can't believe I never thought to ask this till now. What is the field that moves like heatless fire and wind through your body and around it and leaves the skin where it moves with goosebumps?
    Influence fields are (in my understanding at least) necessary; like a medium to make connections between "living things" (spiritual context) and inanimate mass (physical context).

Sometimes you could say it is the invisible glue. Othertimes you could say it is the sub-layer that defines reality and it's mechanisms.

If you are a human being, normally it is seen as a higher dimensional phenomena. If you are an ET though, it is usually referred to as a sub-reality that is the shadow of physical reality.

If you want to look at it from a Matrix style of thinking. It is just code that living things need to exist as a physical presence. It also seems to allow for flexible programming of physical processes.

==================

Influence that moves over and through living organic tissue causes operational anomalies. You could say it allows for non-deterministic results from a purely physical dynamic. In otherwords, something dimensionally entangled with physical processes and can alter the given physical dynamics. From creating a coherent thought or action in living tissue all the way to externalized psychic phenomena.

------------------------

If influence passes through your hands, you'll feel the physical anomalies and distortions on two separate levels.
    Physically your cells will react to the abnormal presence. In some people the normal side effect is that their blood (a fluid) tends to pool and therefore their nerves tend to indicate that an excess heat is present.

You can experience the "sensation of heat" from simply attracting (blood) fluid to one spot in your body or within someone else body.

As far as I know you can do it two ways using influence over someones body. You cause *impose* on someone elses body the "influence pattern" that is associated with the command to allow blood vessels to dilate and their hands becomes red and inflamed. You can also give another command and their blood vessels restrict and the will feel all sorts of sensations.

------------------------

As for the "wind" sensation, it is the same anomaly. Only you change the patterns around so that the living tissue experiences different sets of anomalies as it passes through. Goosebumps are just a nerve reaction if I am not mistaken. I don't know how to do those.

Though when a malevolent spiritual entity is nearby, they tend to give off patterns that affect the skin and cause temperature anomalies in influence code.

I have analyzed the temperature modification that is present in ambient influence code generated by malevolent spiritual entities but never really bothered with how to create goosebumps on human skin. I got the idea on how to modify the vascular constriction code primarily from watching anomalies form near people who came into contact with entities.

From there it was simply from observing the differences in the influence that stood out. I recall I tried modifying one of the mods chests to see if it would work (with their active permission).

It escapes me who the mod was though. They reported that they felt dizzy and vertigo...or was it nausea. I don't recall anymore.

-----------------------

If you touch someones head with an active field you'll readily notice the anomalies that occur inside their body. With your eyes you can track the physical manifestation of altered influence. And with ESP you can track with more detail what is happening in their influence that can't be seen with the physical senses.

Also if you do like I mentioned to Pontif. And have someone touch your external structures in your influence field (assuming you have them and they are extended beyond the body) then you'll notice mental feedback pop up in your mind.

If they close their hand or move their hand slightly, that sensation and the influence interference will be translated into your lower conscious mind. At the very least it'll be noticeable even if your not looking. You have to get used to non-physical awareness in order to really use most talents.

If you practice with someone regularly you will also notice that you will be able to access influence data within their body. It's a hop and skip away from accessing records stored in their field data (memories, emotions, thought processes, etc). (passive access)

And somewhat of a long distance leap from accessing their own internal biology and internal operations and influence field patterns to run queries/questions against their physical mind. If you succeed in that, they will "feel funny" (not the laughing type of funny, but strange) and they will somehow sense they are being internally accessed but won't specifically know what is being controlled. (Active access)

ET's do it all the time in abductions. In many ways and with varied features in play.

Active access is like:
    Forging/hijacking your field to respond to the properties of mine.
    So if I query a memory, your physical tissues attached to your internal influence field will begin to obey and access memory stored in living tissue.

It also means that someone more talented than I...as in an ET...could generate an active set of sensations within your own field. Making you happy but without a happy context to feel happy about. Or they could tamper with the sensation side of your physical body and introduce the sensation of ecstasy where there is none.
    Or they could (apparently) generate false memories to be encoded as real time data to commit into tissue side memory.

Or they can produce artificial signaling that your own internals experiences against it's will. (superimposed imagery or a falsified 5 senses)

etc etc.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-23-2017 at 12:56 AM.

From what I still remember about futzing with cars psychically and causing them to turn off:

Just from the time it takes to walk across a standard intersection you can direct your personal influence field to form within a region from one end of the street to the other and execute the task within half the walking distance. (so about 10 seconds or so with practice)

After you make your external influence field become denser than normal and occupy a fixed area about the size of an intersection and about as deep as 1 or 2 cars in length. You'll normally be able to sense the cars inside and outside (front to back) like as if it is a part of your body. In otherwords, you'll sense it's properties (in some sense) as you know your hand, arm or leg.

That because your influence field is reporting back what it is interacting with. Metals plastics and some misc electrical properties via ESP sensation.

At that point you notice certain areas of the car have a more dynamic change than other parts. Usually that is indicative of electrical activity.

-------------------

From there you have two or three basic methods to disrupt the influence properties that describe the vehicle. (can even be a semi as it is basically the same anyway.)

The first method is to pull the patterns slightly out of phase with their material counterparts. Easier said than done though.

That method is about "grabbing" the influence pattern(s) that describe critical dynamic processes in the car and offsetting them "upwards" by about a foot or so. For whatever reason, the offset seems to cause a car to turn off and refuse to turn on until you reestablish the original pattern.

For whatever reason the system stops being represented as a working vehicle and the resulting (post change) pattern feels out of whack. (that is my scientific opinion LOL)

Usually through the windshield you'll see a stunned look and the person will release the break for a second and struggle to turn on the car endlessly.

-----
    To undo that, you just have to memorize the original patterns of the car and establish them to as close an approximation as you can and pull your influence field away from it. The Reality is that the influence field in the ambient environment (when normal) will tend to degrade any anomalies. So as you pull away your influence field and make occupy a space from one end of the intersection to another, it will normalize....eventually.

Sometimes the normalization takes quite a while. And normally someone watching me in the past would nag me to reestablish it so I don't know how many hours or minutes it might take. Although once I did it maliciously to someone I didn't like and it didn't recover it's properties for quite a while until I undid the effects on the vehicle.

So your mileage may vary.
    Just make sure not to make the person call a wrecker and try to be non-destructive in experiments.
    ------------------

The second method was targeting 5 distinct patterns that electricity is usually represented by. It isn't about offsetting the pattern vs the mass. But it is more like screwing with the dynamic process described in the influence more directly.

If you screw with the physics of the system, for some reason you'll tend to hear a high pitched whine in electronics or a buzzing. This one seems to be more effective at transformers and inverters.

This one is harder in practice and take alot of manipulation. It usually will result in flickering lights and brown outs.

I am unsure as to which version the ET use on vehicles. They never did it often enough to capture all the details. This method is alot more like tinkering with physics itself and tends to damage the descriptive elements of materials that have been affected.

If your going to do a sub-station then I'd recommend using this type. Not sure what your results would be though so stay out of physical range if you can manage it as your dealing with high voltages. I don't know if futzing with the physics of electric currents causes a frequency dip in the hertz of the electric system or if there is some kind of anomaly in how the electrons behave. I don't know.

--------------------
    Third method is the easiest and I suspect is probably the one ET might use. (I don't know for certain)
    I have described it before and it is pulsing and wave propagation. In other words, you coalesce an external influence field into a dense wall, and then pass it through objects.

This seems to disrupt electronics pretty easily without much thinking about altering patterns or focusing in on details. I don't know if it produces some kind of EMP (doubtful) or what. But I suspect what it does is it simply disrupts or rewrites some of the influence code in an object when the intensified wall of influence passes through it.

I like to call it the ESP MRI (lol) as you can also use this same effect to map things with ESP. I wouldn't recommend this method for a substation because the feedback you'll get from high voltage circuits will be uncomfortably intense for your mind to represent. Unless you pass it to you higher components or something and therefore you can ignore the descriptive data and just deal with moving the pulse back and forth.

I have experienced that but differently, for me it's kind of like synesthesia with touch instead of vision. This sense field goes out and when it intersects with living objects it feels like I'm touching something, not like groping lol, but echolocation without sound, like touching the non physical. I remember doing it as a kid to find my mother in a department store, or this one time at church during hide and seek I used it to locate someone that was cheating (hiding in a car). I went to the location but never found her because I didn't consider her being in the car. It pushes out like a bubble, and if I retract it I swear no one notices me unless they see me head on. If I focus it over an object it feels like I'm touching it, like its in my hand and I should be able to manipulate it but I can't. It's always around me acting like a skin touching the world around me, even sounds, like someone scuffing their feet, feels like touch in my mind and I see their feet and feel their presence of mind (exhaustion, distraction, carrying something etc). It's just like synesthesia but instead of seeing colors with sounds you feel them, along with some things you should not be able to do even with synesthesia.

This field is different than the heatless fire moved about by wind. I can focus the field bubble into my hand and feel the "Ki ball" anomaly, but other than that the field doesn't give me any sensations in my body. The fire is different in that it kind of works on it's own. Imagine if there was a 3foot candle flame and you stuck your arm through the base of it so that the lower part, the base, was forming inside your arm and the upper part that waves about in the wind was above your arm. If you could feel the fire without it hurting you or being hot that's what it feels like, like being lit up like a candle. When the top of the flame moves in the wind you feel the lower part of the flame waver with it in your body. It begins in your head and starts forming a flame from your chest. The fire spreads out toward your arms and, depending on the strength of the cause of it, your legs as well (rare). It's not like the Ki ball where you feel something subtle, it's like being actually on fire without heat or damage, and you can identify the flames on your skin where the goosebumps appear and disappear. You can even feel the flames waver to and fro inside your skull which normally feels nothing.

It can happen voluntarily or involuntarily. I remember being on the computer one time with the TV on and "the red wall" was playing but I wasn't really paying attention to it. In it one of the characters shouted "I am that is!" and I just blew up in this fire. It feels incredibly powerful and raw, but the only apparent change it makes in the world is goosebumps. I neither know what it is or what to do with it. I have given it to God every morning before work for years praying He reveals it to me.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 09-23-2017 at 12:26 PM.

I have experienced that but differently, for me it's kind of like synesthesia with touch instead of vision. This sense field goes out and when it intersects with living objects it feels like I'm touching something, not like groping lol, but echolocation without sound, like touching the non physical. I remember doing it as a kid to find my mother in a department store, or this one time at church during hide and seek I used it to locate someone that was cheating (hiding in a car). I went to the location but never found her because I didn't consider her being in the car. It pushes out like a bubble, and if I retract it I swear no one notices me unless they see me head on. If I focus it over an object it feels like I'm touching it, like its in my hand and I should be able to manipulate it but I can't. It's always around me acting like a skin touching the world around me, even sounds, like someone scuffing their feet, feels like touch in my mind and I see their feet and feel their presence of mind (exhaustion, distraction, carrying something etc). It's just like synesthesia but instead of seeing colors with sounds you feel them, along with some things you should not be able to do even with synesthesia.
    Yes, thats exactly it.

I am curious about that last line though. What did you mean by "....you should not be able to do even with synesthesia."

This field is different than the heatless fire moved about by wind. I can focus the field bubble into my hand and feel the "Ki ball" anomaly, but other than that the field doesn't give me any sensations in my body. The fire is different in that it kind of works on it's own. Imagine if there was a 3foot candle flame and you stuck your arm through the base of it so that the lower part, the base, was forming inside your arm and the upper part that waves about in the wind was above your arm. If you could feel the fire without it hurting you or being hot that's what it feels like, like being lit up like a candle. When the top of the flame moves in the wind you feel the lower part of the flame waver with it in your body. It begins in your head and starts forming a flame from your chest. The fire spreads out toward your arms and, depending on the strength of the cause of it, your legs as well (rare). It's not like the Ki ball where you feel something subtle, it's like being actually on fire without heat or damage, and you can identify the flames on your skin where the goosebumps appear and disappear. You can even feel the flames waver to and fro inside your skull which normally feels nothing.
    I usually just chalk it up to what the influence pattern configurations are doing.

If you ever get a visit from a malevolent entity and if it creates that cold or hot air phenomena, you should try to memorize what the pattern looks like and how it operates.

If you replicate it in standard air you'll notice the temperature anomaly sans the entity.

It can happen voluntarily or involuntarily. I remember being on the computer one time with the TV on and "the red wall" was playing but I wasn't really paying attention to it. In it one of the characters shouted "I am that is!" and I just blew up in this fire. It feels incredibly powerful and raw, but the only apparent change it makes in the world is goosebumps. I neither know what it is or what to do with it. I have given it to God every morning before work for years praying He reveals it to me.
    The bad thing about having a field is that it readily responds to anything it's host is experiencing.

The psychic structures themselves are like a tight bundle of programming with default settings. The influence field coming off them is like a 3D (or 4D) spider web. Emissions. Anything that intersects these emission bands of influence fields given off by the structures gives up some of it's configuration.

It's sorta like saying the spider web senses interaction and whatever entangles with it passes on information about itself. Whether it is an inanimate object, a physical process, or a living thing.

---------------------

The tigher your control, the easier it is to change the properties of that influence emission.

It's also why the ET require that you have a very clean and clear level of [perpetual] control.

Some objects will appear invisible (or nearly invisible) to certain bands of influence emissions that you'll by default emit from your personal structures.

It is a talent among the ET that they are able to fabricate ways to change the properties of those influence emissions so that they can be more receptive on more than a basic band. Not everything is on the same emission band. And some emission bands only interact (entangle) weakly with one another. By skill they can increase the bands level of interaction or alter substances they normally would not sense.

Every individual comes into the world with their own specific emission types. So someone who you can see easily, others you'll have to use a more complex procedure to pick up their unique patterns of emissions.

It's sorta like the concept of a frequency in physical space. It is like talking about microwaves vs infrared. Your non-physical detector has to change it's emissions in order to be able to detect different types of frequencies.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-23-2017 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Yes, thats exactly it.

I am curious about that last line though. What did you mean by "....you should not be able to do even with synesthesia."
    Well synesthesia, clinical synesthesia, shouldn't give you information that your 5 senses can't gather. So for example when I located this girl I should not have known that she was there, even with clinical synesthesia. This other world of information has to enter your consciousness in a comprehensible way so I guess it enters through the natural senses so that the consciousness can comprehend it. For me it's just unusual in that it's tactile rather than visual I guess. It also seems to detect temporal significance. For example if some object or position will become significant in the short term future ( a day) there will be a subtle drag on my attention. (hasn't happened in a while).

Is there anything of significance or discovery in the fact that individuals have vastly different natural field manifestations?

Every object has a natural harmonic frequency. If they receive just the right frequency they become really energetic. The microwave oven works the same way with water molecules. Is it possible, or have you heard of, two different fields reaching a harmonic that kind of sends your field through the roof in an always accessible way? When I initiate this it feels like there is another strand vibrating and I match my strand to it and my strand gets amplified and that's when the fire starts growing. The other strand never changes, my strand changes to it's frequency and then waves of what feels like energy starts coming through that grows into multiple flames reaching upward that kind of move about in the wind. ( when I say wind I don't mean the air. The flames move about as if there is wind, but I sense no wind)
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 09-23-2017 at 08:36 PM.

Well synesthesia, clinical synesthesia, shouldn't give you information that your 5 senses can't gather. So for example when I located this girl I should not have known that she was there, even with clinical synesthesia. This other world of information has to enter your consciousness in a comprehensible way so I guess it enters through the natural senses so that the consciousness can comprehend it. For me it's just unusual in that it's tactile rather than visual I guess.
    It can be anything you want it to be.

If you have good repertoire with your higher components you can dictate how the information is formatted.

If you want it as visual information, then it will be represented as such. Audioable, then that is used. All 5 senses found in the human body, then it is that.

There are also other combinations you can use that aren't senses based. Like the concept you talked about earlier of something akin to echo location except it is soundless. You can use your interpretive complex of spatial relationships to format that way as well.

-------------Sensitive material below------------

You can also use the formats themselves to alter the what is being sensed. It can be a two way communication as long as your higher components understand what your intent means within the lower consciousness.

For example, if you format the data as a 3D sensation of space. Then if you have someone who is sick and is in pain, you will have a conception of the parameters of their body and different materials and ongoing processes inside that material.

If you form a directive that defines that you want to make an alteration in real time to the sick person....such as removing pain. Then the higher component will take in the directive and perform the task within the parameters you set. For example, you have the sick person in front of you and a region that denotes pain in their knee. Pain is a set of signatures (influence patterns) which you can see. With your 3D sensation representation, you simply direct the higher components of you to change the representation as you change the representation.

The higher components will send back an acknowledgement of the directive and do the task. Then you observe through ESP the 3D representation as it changes to the parameters you set. The patients pain influence patterns are extracted and the parameters that define the knees new state are enforced.

The patient then stops experiencing physical pain sensations. At least until reality normalizes the spot on the knee. Normally that can last about 4 hours to 12 or 20 hours. It depends on the severity in real life. A cut can be made numb in seconds and last for a long time. While a deep injury can be numbed for 12 to 4 hours until you need to reassess and reapply the changes.

If it sounds like what the ET's do, then yes, it is exactly that.

---------Sensitive Material above---------------

It also seems to detect temporal significance. For example if some object or position will become significant in the short term future ( a day) there will be a subtle drag on my attention. (hasn't happened in a while).
    Yes, that is exactly correct.

Your field is dimension-ally entangled with itself across time and probability. It is constantly exchanging all sorts of information that even you wouldn't recognize as anything humanistic. Though your structures (on the majority of people) are pre-set to filter out that communication so it does not normally appear as a representative thought or idea within your lower consciousness and it's components.

Is there anything of significance or discovery in the fact that individuals have vastly different natural field manifestations?
    Growing up I noticed strangeness. Some people are missing entire structures. Some have them distorted and hanging somewhat outside the periphery of their body. Others oscillate between normal dormant and normal active states.

Some people have abnormally partially developed structures while others aren't; in the same body.

The norm in people is usually completely dormant states. If you don't touch their structures, they don't become psychic. Some people though are...confused or partially aware that your field is active and affecting them unconsciously. But they normally don't seem to know anything on a conscious level. Only if you prank them and reveal details that aren't physically accessible do they become unhinged and panic.

But that is easy to discount with help.

Every object has a natural harmonic frequency. If they receive just the right frequency they become really energetic. The microwave oven works the same way with water molecules.
    Keep in mind you shouldn't think of influence as the same as physical space.

Distinct Influence "Objects" don't truly occupy any particular region except the formatted representation in your lower mind.

The energetic potential and the transference's that you see in physical atoms in physicality are not the same analogs as you'd see in influence space. While two influence patterns that are alike will affect (entangle) with one another, it'd be stretching it to say they can make one or the other more energetic. Thats more like a process of many different things that creates the impression in your minds eye that an influence field is "stronger" or more potent than another.

It's a sketchy subject.

Is it possible, or have you heard of, two different fields reaching a harmonic that kind of sends your field through the roof in an always accessible way?
    Rather than use "exitation" it would be more appropriate to say that two fields merge and operate differently.

Sorta like sand by itself is a mound. Motionless. But add a torrent of water and you'd have a landslide that carves out a region.

Process rather than excitation. I think the New Agers confuse what they sense with what is really there. (and it is an easy mistake if you only glimpse things for a moment here and there vs looking at it for days and weeks and years.)

Can you combine two influences fields and the combination looks like it is more active and works better, yeah. But the difference between an ET and a human being is pretty much influence output and structures and intricate formats of influence use.

Not some kind of energetic influence that somehow makes a simple pattern super sized. It is like a confluence of many additions that makes it seem..."more" able.

====================

If you've taken careful notice, you'll see that the occult is entrenched in mostly researching about combinations and processes of invisible processes (influence). Not the physical material itself.

Uh what do they call it, ah yeah, alchemy is just another version of manipulating materials to produce an end result.

In otherwords, what God does by Creative Power/Will. They try to do it by combining pieces and processes to make a certain by product possible. The occult is just a cheap imitation in every regard.

When I initiate this it feels like there is another strand vibrating and I match my strand to it and my strand gets amplified and that's when the fire starts growing. The other strand never changes, my strand changes to it's frequency and then waves of what feels like energy starts coming through that grows into multiple flames reaching upward that kind of move about in the wind. ( when I say wind I don't mean the air. The flames move about as if there is wind, but I sense no wind)
    As I mentioned before, above, your basically fixating on something to induce the changes in your own field.

It's sorta like the knee and the pain above. If you aren't certain, your directives are wishy washy and you don't send a clear signal to your own higher components to act upon something.

In New Agers "ideas" usually they tend to borrow from the occult systems and ways of doing things to make themselves better at talking to their own higher components. For some people faith in something, is enough to close that gap. In others, they use imagery (candles) and imagination. In others it is induced hallucinogens or drug induced states. In others, it is an inanimate objects (amulets or whatever) to help them focus their mindset. For others it is...what do they call it...........meditation.

They are basically crutches. Behavioral or mental or emotional or a needed belief or ritual to induce the proper mindset.

-------------------

In your case, you can't induce the change unless you see something formatted in a representation in your mind. When you have it, you can focus, but without it, you can't. It's pretty much that.

But also keep in mind, the differences in living beings with bigger fields vs small ones is also about what constitutes what makes it up. A bigger denser field is less about energy (as we physically understand it) and more about what kinds of distinct patterns play together to manifest the end result.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-24-2017 at 06:13 AM.

Thanks Fore.