Page 213 of 271 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Off topic, but this site is being flagged by Google as bad for you:

Attached Images Attached Images
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

The staff has been aware of this issue, and on going attempts at corrections are still in progress...

Blog Entries
    We are running a slightly older version of vBull, the Forum software, and have plans to upgrade in the near future (probably October 2017).
    The older version has some vulnerabilities, so Google has flagged our URL.
    Note Google's use of the word "MAY", as in possibly but not definitively, "trick you...".

As Epo333 mentioned, a work in progress.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I have been getting a redirect from this site to another one for pretty much all this year. When I first go to it it always redirect s to another site. Then when i close it out it goes to the right site. In the last month two different antivirus have been reporting it as an attack site. There may be something going on because I get the redirect on 5 different computers, even brand new computers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    I have been getting a redirect from this site to another one for pretty much all this year. When I first go to it it always redirect s to another site. Then when i close it out it goes to the right site. In the last month two different antivirus have been reporting it as an attack site. There may be something going on because I get the redirect on 5 different computers, even brand new computers.
    I believe I have seen this happen once, at the time it appeared to take the link to an advertisement page of some kind; the bad kind, if you are familiar with link sites.

@epo333, Personally, in this situation, I'd just get it done (in terms of the upgrade) as whether or not you are in a maintenance period or not will make no difference to the traffic level right now; I run plenty of websites, and have dealt with some interesting compromises on some I was tasked to sort out. I would also assume that the compromise that is causing this danger flag can be actively exploited, and as such it is likely that automated compromises could hit at any time. Just make sure you have good backups

Here is a question I need your thoughts on.

Assuming a person wanted to create a telepathic channel with another person, what would they really need (or we would assume they might need) in order to place a "mental impression" as a form of communication upon someone else?

So far, my hypothesis is that you need at least two people (duh).
    I also tackle the problem from the point of view that at least one of them has to be a psychic (the transmitter) in the classical sense. The transmitters dense influence field has to envelop the second person in order for there to be a platform for the communication. At least in a very rudimentary way.

-----------------

But when I had tried this in real life what I found was that the crossing of my fields through another person doesn't necessarily impart coherent information. It appears to me that telepathy itself seems to require more than just a substantial field running through one or more individuals. One ET who was watching a long time ago gave me a hint that the problem was that I wasn't formatting the communication into the field and therefore there was an absence of some actual of information for the interaction.

I have been thinking about it lately, because I feel in the background of my mind like someone is pushing me to write this so that someone else can observe it and apparently I suppose do something with it. (the keys and lock system?)

So my thoughts are somewhat aimless and a best guess in every point.

My guess is that ETs must have an "easy enough" way to format information in a standard way that probably works across different bodies. Sorta like some kind of packet of information that an influence field can carry along and be read at the other end as some kind of sensation.

My assumption is that (like that ET from long ago hinted) some kind of higher consciousness injection or synthesis of information that can then trickle into that second persons body and be processed as audioable speech/mental content/visual or sensation content. I assume they must use some kind of "process or directives" in their higher mind that can do this. And it seems to be too easy for it to be a lengthy process.

It seemed to be as easy as breathing for them.

-----------------------------

So I have spent maybe an hour thinking about what I do know vs what I don't know.

I know that when I crossed my field with other people in my family, sharing influence with them seems to make them psychic. I also noticed that they seem to be in sync with what I am thinking and what I witness on the invisible spectrum. So that, I perceive, means we had an established platform for sharing information.

Often when I was distracted and thinking internally, they would experience an audioable voice but without intelligible speech. They seemed to think I was speaking aloud. So they seemed to recognize me as the source (identity information and directed communication) but they never understood the actual content because they always asked me to repeat it even though I hadn't said anything aloud.

My assumption is that the platform was once there. So at least you need one person with a dense influence field and a second individual who is affected by it. Sorta like a psychic bridge. But communication seems to be a different matter.

I noticed during each episode there was a specific sensation during my internal wanderings (pay attention to this point) where I felt a "funny/strange" feeling like my thoughts were just slightly outside or further away from the center of my head. Is that some kind of unintentional projection phenomena?

So do ET's project their thoughts in a certain direction? (my instincts say thats probably not it)

-----------------------

As when we used to communicate telepathically, (even without line of sight) all I used to do was think briefly of their pattern and intend to talk to that individual. And they seemed to pick up on it. But I also noticed that multiple people could pick up on my conversation despite it being directed at someone in particular. Thats when I learned that they used some channel system where they could add and leave out certain individuals from what the group was talking about.

For example, in my youth when they would block me from perceiving their internal communication with each other; it felt as if I could perceive the largest _vague_ elements of the conversations between them but was not able to resolve the actual conversation itself. It's sorta like going to talk on a different psychic stream between themselves and leaving you on an unbonded channel.

Or like in more human terms you can say it is like parents going to another room and you can hear the intonation of an argument between individuals but not the actual content and conversation. So you are aware of them and their spatial relationship (usually) to each other and in reference to you, but you can't observe remotely what the content actually is behind that back and forth.

----------------------

So I can infer that rather than the thoughts being projected in a certain direction like as if you are talking with a physical voice which you raise towards someones general direction. It is more likely that telepathy involves targeting the intended recipient before actually communicating. And if I still recall, that pretty much what I remember.

I guess you just know where the other person is (spatially) as the psychic connection itself (usually) reveals where the sender is and what they are (assuming the identity isn't obfuscated).

But with family I wasn't targeting anyone nor intending to communicate yet they could hear an audioable voice phenomena that they couldn't decipher as actual language. So the primary issue seems to be the format of the communication.

----------------------

I noticed during influence experiments with Chris (an Admin still I think) that my initial wordless (intent) seemed to reach him while my thoughts did not. We both found it strange that pre-thought intention seemed to effectively make it over the bridge but not purposefully thought out content. Hmm.

Maybe the formated influence data is not effective as processed thought but some kind intent? Or does it mean that the higher components are the primary means of communication and the lower mental components are simply for personal reception of telepathy?? That may be what that ET was hinting at long ago.

Have to type from phone because its the only thing that will let me go here.

I was watching some personal stories about hubrids with L.A Marzuli and there was an account of two hubrids talk ing to eachother telepathically and the guy heard it all, and they knew it too.

I think it makes sense that intent gets through because that is something our brain could receive. If we try to speak to someone we will activate our speech center, Broca's area, and if the ears hear audio then wernicke's are will be activated and the information in the audio will be unpacked into meaning. I think telepathy would have to be visceral, so as to bypass our broca's area, and it would have to arrive in a visceral instinctive language that bypasses the person Wernicke s area. If those areas are used its like talking to your car speakers at the radio jocky. Those parts of the brain encode thoughts, and receive and decode thoughts for a sytem of aural transmission. I think telepathy would have to be apart from that system. Try this and let me know if it works, its something i felt instinctively like it should work. Think about something, then feel it. When you are ready to transmit release it as a controlled exhale, as if your breath embodied what you feel and you are releasing it. It's ok if sound is made but make sure the person can't hear it and be queued by the tone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Fore, do any of these time travel examples appeal to you as more likely IRL scenarios vs simple SciFi plot elements (aka thought experiments theories)?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Fore, do any of these time travel examples appeal to you as more likely IRL scenarios vs simple SciFi plot elements (aka thought experiments theories)?
    The second one of "A Christmas Carrol" seems to be the one that is closer to real life. But it is hard to say since there are multiple ways you can look at it.
    Each one has a sliver or reality in them but are (in my experience at least) not overall real in their dynamics.

IRL (in real life) I can say a couple of things based on actual experience):
    --You can observe _information_ that occurs in a future reference frame.
    ++But not just a future reference that you are directly going to (by a sort of probability inertia) but also the ones that are slightly offset (high probabilities).

So it is sorta like a forward looking cone of possible outcomes from a present point of observation.

How far into the future you can see seems (in my limited experience) to be defined by either how your psychic system is set up _functionally_ as well as _capability_ and finally defined by the _level of activity_.

So for example you can have a totally normal person who experiences future frames of reference of themselves at 1 day/week/month/year into the future while they are asleep. But they might do this at random because they have near zero functionality (to control it or other feature sets) and they might not have access to that capability 99.9% of the time. Which obviously defines their level of activity.

By manipulating them psychically, you can increase their internal functionality and increase (through their own internal controls their control which enables them to control their own level of capability.

-------

So where maybe before they experience a future moment while deep in sleep 1 out of 100 times, they can now control it and induce the phenomena at will. (functionally capable which results in higher levels of activity (1/25 or 1/10 etc)

-------

For certain I know at the very least that time isn't linear. (as a fact rather than an opinion)
    You can obtain targeted information about what you are doing (information wise) in distant moments of your future.
    Most of the time, if its uncontrolled you'll glean a moment of whatever your mind was processing at that moment. A sort of fleeting convergence between you of now and you of the future then.

Thats what I think most people experience at random.

But if you have control over the mechanisms you can do it differently and access pools of your own personal post-processed information that a future you has as a reality and make it a part of the present you. Even on trajectories which are not actually lived through. So you'll get information that helps you define an invisible landscape of probable outcomes from different vantage points.

So like the ET instruct you in lessons you can see an entire conversation and it's variations and then plan accordingly.

------------

For example, if this were the previous me with my previous abilities; About a week ago (an example only) I would have noticed you and I having a conversation and kept taking mental snapshots about what you and me were talking about. With the main general idea in mind I could then target side versions and see how we can turn the conversation in different directions and take notice of what seems like a good trajectory to go down.

Establishing the cause based on the effect that I think is a good fit. So a week prior to you writing the message I have a defined idea as to what you are about to do and time to prepare and I should already know what should be said to drive the conversation. Sort of like probability shaping the entire exchange. If I preempt you then you'd find it weird. But if I let you go through the motions and wait my turn then I'd simply be filling in the blanks and choosing what sentences best fit the end destination.

I could add or omit details and information that makes the entire event go smoothly or simply do what everyone does.

Though if I shape/glimpse events too aggressively, and keep taking too many glimpses, you in the various future frames of reference becomes slightly more psychic each time I ping you and scan your interactions and mine. Which means that you'll start also becoming psychic, your psychic activity increases, and the potential for your own personal capability might increase as a result.

(Sorta like what happened in general on the forum when the ET's are looking and profiling. People reported psychic activity and/or became psychic from being prodded repeatedly by others or myself.)

If your "level of [psychic] activity" increases due to me looking too aggressively into what we are doing at different points of reference, then you'll become "Fuzzy" since you start to notice, on your own, whatever kinds of information bleeds through.

While you capability may be lower, it'll still afford your enough [uncontrolled] glimpses of information to start to make your actions less predictable and "Fuzzy".