Page 214 of 271 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Typing from phone while site is fixing issue.

There are two basic theories of time called A and B theory. A is the traditional linear view of time and B is the time travel view...that all moments are equally real and happening simultaneously. I have wondered if both are not true, A with islands of B. In not sure what makes a B but if nothing else now is an island of B. Where the future is plastic rather than concrete or empty.

Normally, when i become aware of the future i only know a day ahead. That had changed for the first time this month and I saw 2 weeks ahead. It comes like charades that you have to interpret and work through but I knew where I would be, the mood (sad) and which coworker the sadness would be about. I didn't know if she would be dead, or leaving the company. ( Leaving) and sure enough in two weeks she was let go and there I was standing in the same perspective I saw it from.

I have also seen time change. I was on the phone and they asked what time I would arrive. I was about to say 8 but then I had a memory of my self arriving at 8:02 and thinking I should have said 8:02. So I said 8:02 and the person 'that is oddly specific'. I arrived at 8:02 which made it impossible to have the memory and yet I had it. Sometimes it comes as a memory, some times it foggy and plays out like charades. There is a subtle feeling when the future changes. It feels like a thought of what you know slides to the left as a new thought enters into that slot as the record of what HAS happened. But you still remember the other time line. Its really bizarre when time is open.

Fore, it is incrediblly uplifting to me to hear someone recount the same experiences that I have had. While I have no doubts what is happening happened, it is incredibly isolating to bare such experiences.

I mentioned this on your time thread but all repeat it hear briefly cause I'm still on phone till site fixed. I think our biology requires a chunk view of time. Neuronal activation takes to long to consciously move your hand off the stove, and yet when you reflexively do so it is identical to what would have happened if given the time for nueronal adequacy. So I wonder if the body is not using the micro-term future to get around it's limitations... particularly the time it takes for neuronal adequacy. There is another example with anesthesia on that thread where a future events is preventing a biologial present event.

(I should mention that for me I only discover things that I WILL experience. If it is something that is not mundane and WILL become a memory then I might discover ot before it happens.)

Sorry for phone grammer.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 10-30-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    That had changed for the first time this month and I saw 2 weeks ahead.
    Same, about the beginning of the month of October (during my sleep) I saw a moment of my self was having about 3 days ago.

So about a 20 day gap.

-------------
    Is it a coincidence, I wonder?
    Last edited by Fore; 10-31-2017 at 06:44 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

I have also seen time change. I was on the phone and they asked what time I would arrive. I was about to say 8 but then I had a memory of my self arriving at 8:02 and thinking I should have said 8:02. So I said 8:02 and the person 'that is oddly specific'. I arrived at 8:02 which made it impossible to have the memory and yet I had it. Sometimes it comes as a memory, some times it foggy and plays out like charades. There is a subtle feeling when the future changes. It feels like a thought of what you know slides to the left as a new thought enters into that slot as the record of what HAS happened. But you still remember the other time line. Its really bizarre when time is open.
    Same.

Just like what happened 3 days ago. I realized I was experiencing a repeating moment from my sleep. Just like in my sleep the same large truck and cars of the exact same type occurred and people said the same things and I thought the same things.

I recall the memory of the event as it starts up and I recall what comes next before the episode runs it's course. Only one time did I opt to change the events out of curiosity just like you did. Paradoxically, you recall both what was supposed to happen, in perspective, even when you change it and everything plays out exactly as it should except the elements you decided to play differently.

A strange sensation occurs in your head. It is something like an a strange feeling that an error has occurred.

-------------------

It is way more poignant if you glimpse where you are standing a couple of minutes into the future (via fully awake psychic means) and then simply stand still elsewhere. The space you occupy in error seems to feel weird. Like your occupying a dead area where nothing is supposed to be. Maybe it is a quantum error of some kind.

But the little I do know, is that a psychic system goes wonky for a few hours until things realign. I like to assume that maybe the invisible parts of me have to readjust and they go on the blink while they do so.

For whatever reason, ET's (even strangers) seem to notice the error most of the time and they are on you like white on rice in minutes to grill you on why you are messing around.

-------------------
    I have noticed over the years that the ET themselves usually have this "error" feeling around them. I honestly think they use phasing as a means of insulating their presence in our space time. I say that because when they change their phase settings to be more noticeable the feeling that they are like a walking space time error just strikes you especially when you look at them with ESP.

I honestly think if they ever normalize with regular reality in full contact that it should be truly interesting.

Even the way they explain the technical points on phasing sounds like something used to insulate yourself from the effects of a normalized reality.

I was kinda surprised more than 2 decades ago when I noticed they (for a time) couldn't tell time accurately but they could perfectly tell you about every event from here to the end of the year in exquisite detail. Then when the Advisor revealed they were syncing their time to mine again, she could literally be an walking talking alarm clock with absolute precision down to the second.

Hell she even knew what channel(s) my favorite commercials were on or give me an exacting offset of how many minutes and seconds a music video I liked were on. Even if I was looking at a totally different channel or not even looking at the TV. Same with the radio.

We even used to have fun with people online when she would feed into my mind all the details about what a person was going to ask next before they actually did. People were gobsmacked (and found it disturbing and fascinating) how a real time chat with (full of supposed high end psychics) saw a real time conversion in reverse order. Questions answered above the question itself. Or questions lifted directly off their minds and answered without them typing them out. Which if your a human being thats certainly not normal.

Fore, it is incrediblly uplifting to me to hear someone recount the same experiences that I have had. While I have no doubts what is happening happened, it is incredibly isolating to bare such experiences.

I mentioned this on your time thread but all repeat it hear briefly cause I'm still on phone till site fixed. I think our biology requires a chunk view of time. Neuronal activation takes to long to consciously move your hand off the stove, and yet when you reflexively do so it is identical to what would have happened if given the time for nueronal adequacy. So I wonder if the body is not using the micro-term future to get around it's limitations... particularly the time it takes for neuronal adequacy. There is another example with anesthesia on that thread where a future events is preventing a biologial present event.

(I should mention that for me I only discover things that I WILL experience. If it is something that is not mundane and WILL become a memory then I might discover ot before it happens.)

Sorry for phone grammer.
    When I was younger, (I didn't realize it until later) but some of the content of my dreams was filled with songs that wouldn't exist for another 15 years into the future.

So it makes one wonder how much of our dreams are made from slices of events from either the past or the future.

I don't get any of that strangeness anymore.

The only recurring strangeness is that even though my psychic abilities are now pretty much completely dormant. The scale of control in my dreamscape keeps increasing by leaps and bounds whenever I become lucid and aware I am dreaming. (Which is now almost never)

Before I used to be able to exert control on the sleeping dream (and my mind) during moments of lucidity and awareness that I was dreaming by directly using my higher self and it's components. I could exert top - down control before. Just like in a fully awake state.

But now I can't even do that.
    The magnitude of control on my dreamscape keeps changing every change of the season that I experience these episodes.
    I am left shocking myself at what level of control I now have that I didn't have before and wondering if there is something I forgot to disable or something??

--------------
    For example, in the past 15 years when I became lucid and aware that I was dreaming,
    I could maybe hold someone against a wall with considerable mental strain if I wasn't using my higher components to force my mind and body to obey my intent.

The strain was noticeable and considerable without resorting to my higher level of control. (the dreamscape is just a mental rendering anyway)

So the strain itself (doing it that way) would normally lead me to waking up almost immediately. Because there is a balance of how much conscious mental activity causes you to wake up. Too much strain and intent and you automatically wake up.

But I realized many years ago that just like I used my higher invisible parts to control my influence over my body and psychic features, you could also use it to control a dreamscape. Just like an indirect interface. So holding some monster against a wall and walking past it barely takes much effort as the generated dreamscape obeys what the higher components of myself force it to do.

Though the balance is always there and you can sense your actual body laying in bed asleep since you can see all ranges of feedback and you can also sense how much excessive control will tip you into waking up.

So at first using the higher components to modify repeat dreamscapes wasn't too hard but there was a limit of how many changes and what kind of changes triggered a wake up. Also in bad dream (nightmare) I could use my higher self to compel my body to cycle through the routine that leads to a wake up abnormally. So I could opt out most of the time.

---------------------

I also then realized (actually for many years prior) that I could sense when someone other than myself was creating dream content. I could discriminate between myself and some spiritual entity who was standing nearby my sleeping body. I could read and sense all the feedback of my higher components even during REM sleep.

So I could compel and tear control away from the external entity and hold it hostage inside my dreamscape. Sometimes even forcing a wake cycle fast enough that it was still struggling to disconnect from my psychic system. Most of the time I could hold them and freeze their mind in a struggle of will that they couldn't completely overcome and read back the data in their field about who they are and why are they interfacing with me psychically.

---------------------

But that one manifestation of top-down control using higher components.
    I was interested in how much of a dream I could modify if I used my higher components.

I could drag at first heavy vehicles in my dream scape, with strain at first. Then later I could drag them even if they were in motion and lift them up.
    That when a curious side-effect occurred. I noticed strange occurrences where inside my dreamscape more augmented sensations of real life psychic phenomena seemed to be present.

I could for example exert various forms of PK inside dreamscapes and they felt the same everytime and very real. Like a very real sensation even though it wasn't. I learned how to float and how to suspend myself in the air and other people. How to create defined spaces where dream characters couldn't move through. How to walk through walls to see entire areas that were inaccessible in repeat dreams or were never even dream of in the original first place.

Then I practiced materialization of objects but that always seemed to tip (most of the time) me into waking up.
    I practiced how to move faster than other people and defying rules that are set inside a dream.
    I noticed though that even if you are invisible and immaterial to another dream character you are generating they can still sense where you are even if they can't apparently see you.

I noticed if you hold up a mirror in a dream to a character that you'd see yourself. (odd)
    I also (lol) wondered about what generates such fantastic detail in a dream, is it the mind or the higher components? etc
    Even looked at the carpeting (really up close) in a burning highrise zombie apocolypse (lol) just to see if the detail is always there or if it generated on demand. (seemingly always there)

Even tried running to the horizon to see just how much content is generated. I found out there are bounds in a dream.
    Apparently if you go far enough you can outstrip your imaginative complex.
    For example, if you control the dream and make yourself immaterial and walk through the face of a mountain you will have the specific sensation of walking through material up until your dreamscape errors out and then you fall and stop and a wake cycle begins.

So at the very least the imaginative complex (however it works) in a dreamscape seems to generate content even if it is never directly seen up to a certain point.
    ------------------------

I also learned disturbing things. Things that shed light on the past nightmares I used to have.

I appears that the dead who invade dreams also define what the dreamscape content will be like. So if you have spiritual entities constantly attaching to your psychic system, you dreamscape will often compose memories of theirs and content of what they have been through.

More than anything, there is content during these intrusions that is consistent. I used to have alot of dead people grabbing me (nightmares) and holding me down when I was young. Never understood why until I realized that this is content from the dead entity and how it manifests inside my dreamscape as content.

So whatever death means to these malevolent beings, perhaps there really is some kind of dark place of wailing and weeping and knashing of teeth? (shrug).

-----------------------

Later on (closer to present) when I shut everything psychic down some oddities began happening.
    The level of control went up and not down inside a dreamscape even when not using the higher self or any interface mechanisms.

For example, post turning off everything (and I mean everything).

I noticed there were episodes where my I became lucid and even though I wasn't using any of the interfaces for higher self communication nor Top-Down enforcement of intent....

The scale of control seemed to gradually increase. Which is abnormal and counter-intuitive. It made me wonder if I forgot to turn off or disable something.

Instead of the augmented psuedo-psychic phenomena inside the dreamscape decreasing in scope and scale it instead increased. But only during moment of dreamscape lucidity.

At first I could now pick up one or two dump trunks in a dream with the dreamscape version of PK. I rotated them a few feet in the air and set them down again. That should have been too big an action without top-down influence field effects?? That should have instantly skipped into a wake up cycle.

Strange. Then I could create phenomena that I couldn't even do before. Like imagine a fire and it takes place. Something that shouldn't be doable. I could pause the entire dream move to a new vantage point and then continue the events. Against a skill I didn't have before.

I could now disembody to a third perspective and see events from a different angle while still being and seeing/hearing through the character down below. I could do that but usually it was a fluke event and not a skill.

------------------

I later realized that inside a dreamscape the events that take place are only what my entire mind has conceived of as a logical actionable process. So my imaginative complex can't replicate something it is not familiar with as a concept.

But I am not familiar with PK in real life to the degree that it exists inside of a fictional dream, so how does an imaginative complex recreate such a thing from scratch??

Finally, this long text ends with the most recent dreamscape feat from 6 months ago. Which is where I was half lucid and half aware that I was dreaming but was perturbed by a scene between two youngsters who got me angry inside the dream. So to scare the characters I tried lifting the building we were inside of which seemed to be a block long building of at least 7 or 8 stories tall. Seemed to be some kind of hospital or university. Unsure.

I attempted to lift it with the in-dream PK but it proved to be too heavy even through the whole building shook it didn't detach from the ground. The characters looked at each other and thought it was an earth quake. So I looked out at the cityscape and saw a building nearby across a highway about 10 stories tall about about a normal average sized building.

I lifted it up and noticed how heavy it is compared to a vehicle and immediately became confused because I shouldn't be able to make a change that larger given the past performance. Yet it seemed much easier than anything before. I began to hear the choas from outside and set the building back down. The two characters ran out scared which was the goal. Then the scenes changes to some kind of formal meeting where I promised I wouldn't do that again even if I were angry with the decision made by some meeting members about my behavior. (geeze, you can tell I am used to being chastised)

---------------------

Then woke up and noticed that something isn't right with this trend. If every real life feature set is turned off, my psychic/mental control should diminish and not increase. Why does it seem like the self control seems to be increasing and not decreasing? How does one go about normalizing that?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    The second one of "A Christmas Carrol" seems to be the one that is closer to real life. But it is hard to say since there are multiple ways you can look at it.
    Each one has a sliver or reality in them but are (in my experience at least) not overall real in their dynamics.

IRL (in real life) I can say a couple of things based on actual experience):
    --You can observe _information_ that occurs in a future reference frame.
    ++But not just a future reference that you are directly going to (by a sort of probability inertia) but also the ones that are slightly offset (high probabilities).

So it is sorta like a forward looking cone of possible outcomes from a present point of observation.

How far into the future you can see seems (in my limited experience) to be defined by either how your psychic system is set up _functionally_ as well as _capability_ and finally defined by the _level of activity_.

So for example you can have a totally normal person who experiences future frames of reference of themselves at 1 day/week/month/year into the future while they are asleep. But they might do this at random because they have near zero functionality (to control it or other feature sets) and they might not have access to that capability 99.9% of the time. Which obviously defines their level of activity.

By manipulating them psychically, you can increase their internal functionality and increase (through their own internal controls their control which enables them to control their own level of capability.

-------

So where maybe before they experience a future moment while deep in sleep 1 out of 100 times, they can now control it and induce the phenomena at will. (functionally capable which results in higher levels of activity (1/25 or 1/10 etc)

-------

For certain I know at the very least that time isn't linear. (as a fact rather than an opinion)
    You can obtain targeted information about what you are doing (information wise) in distant moments of your future.
    Most of the time, if its uncontrolled you'll glean a moment of whatever your mind was processing at that moment. A sort of fleeting convergence between you of now and you of the future then.

Thats what I think most people experience at random.

But if you have control over the mechanisms you can do it differently and access pools of your own personal post-processed information that a future you has as a reality and make it a part of the present you. Even on trajectories which are not actually lived through. So you'll get information that helps you define an invisible landscape of probable outcomes from different vantage points.

So like the ET instruct you in lessons you can see an entire conversation and it's variations and then plan accordingly.

------------

For example, if this were the previous me with my previous abilities; About a week ago (an example only) I would have noticed you and I having a conversation and kept taking mental snapshots about what you and me were talking about. With the main general idea in mind I could then target side versions and see how we can turn the conversation in different directions and take notice of what seems like a good trajectory to go down.

Establishing the cause based on the effect that I think is a good fit. So a week prior to you writing the message I have a defined idea as to what you are about to do and time to prepare and I should already know what should be said to drive the conversation. Sort of like probability shaping the entire exchange. If I preempt you then you'd find it weird. But if I let you go through the motions and wait my turn then I'd simply be filling in the blanks and choosing what sentences best fit the end destination.

I could add or omit details and information that makes the entire event go smoothly or simply do what everyone does.

Though if I shape/glimpse events too aggressively, and keep taking too many glimpses, you in the various future frames of reference becomes slightly more psychic each time I ping you and scan your interactions and mine. Which means that you'll start also becoming psychic, your psychic activity increases, and the potential for your own personal capability might increase as a result.

(Sorta like what happened in general on the forum when the ET's are looking and profiling. People reported psychic activity and/or became psychic from being prodded repeatedly by others or myself.)

If your "level of [psychic] activity" increases due to me looking too aggressively into what we are doing at different points of reference, then you'll become "Fuzzy" since you start to notice, on your own, whatever kinds of information bleeds through.

While you capability may be lower, it'll still afford your enough [uncontrolled] glimpses of information to start to make your actions less predictable and "Fuzzy".

Just had to throw this into stir. I've always had a hard time seeing time as something flat.

This is a short vid about the "Banach-Tarski" paradox. The visual stuff starts at 11:20.

Who knows right, but if I were to try and visualize a theoretical space/time, this would be my starting point in a multiverse. Moving in that time/space would require some pretty fancy foot work.

Here's another little tidbit I found relevant to the discussion goin on here.
    All of the comment in this conference I felt were great fodder for thought. Particularly check out Tegmark's comment 13:14 to 14:27

MOD INTERVENTION.

Post removed because of trolling.

Van Eck Phreak your Account has been suspended a minimum 30days, pending review by staff.
    Last edited by calikid; 11-01-2017 at 04:24 PM. Reason: added 30day min.

Blog Entries
    Just a reminder people.

This is the Sanctuary Board.
    Posters are encouraged to relate personal experiences that might be considered extraordinary, free from criticism.
    To this end, personal attacks are not allow/tolerated.
    And as always, Trolling remains a violation of ToS on all TOP Forum's boards.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

LOL what did I miss? There's usually little or no response to my post one way or the other. I always miss all the fun.