Page 217 of 271 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

I noticed this must be true because I realized (in person) and through reading stories that this value oscillates and indicates directly that this person is vulnerable to entity manipulation.

But when I say manipulation, I mean (The sensation crossing my mind is something is coming...)

But when I say manipulation, I mean, not just strictly mental or internal wise. But literally the targets area, that they exist in and what defines them and their specific path/patch of reality is "open to changes".

In otherwords,....I can't write much else....

Gotta let things cool down I feel like something ?good? wants to stop this in its tracks.

Edit: Now I feel that value welling up, that something real bad has to happen. That gut feeling that something bad is gonna go down.
    Last edited by Fore; 11-05-2017 at 01:25 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Exclamation

Well if I am going to suffer I might as well have whoever is affected pay the dividends.

God help me, that I am well protected and that I make it out of this with everything intact.

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I noticed this must be true because I realized (in person) and through reading stories that this value oscillates and indicates directly that this person is vulnerable to entity manipulation.

But when I say manipulation, I mean (The sensation crossing my mind is something is coming...)

But when I say manipulation, I mean, not just strictly mental or internal wise. But literally the targets area, that they exist in and what defines them and their specific path/patch of reality is "open to changes".

In otherwords,....I can't write much else....

Gotta let things cool down I feel like something ?good? wants to stop this in its tracks.

Edit: Now I feel that value welling up, that something real bad has to happen. That gut feeling that something bad is gonna go down.
    I noticed this must be true because I realized (in person) and through reading stories that this "value" oscillates and indicates directly that this person is vulnerable to entity manipulation. This given "value" of protection, it allows the quantum static to be manipulated by an external entity. OR precludes it.

That "value" thing makes malevolent entities want to stay away from that specific observers patch of reality. The "value" if positive seems to repel a ghost entity. They don't want to be near it. They also can't touch anything the observer is touching or affecting as it affects their cohesive presence.

(sensing Malice, it looks like the warnings are of Good source trying to warn me off from the subject because something BAD is coming due to what I am about to write. Like a guard ringing the warning bells of an impending danger is turning towards me.)

If you have two people, each with their own quantum static field as seen through ESP.
    Person A has a negative "value" that represents their Pseudo-Spiritual protection.
    Person B has a positive "value" that represents their Pseudo-Spiritual protection.

(being warned again, good warning....danger)

If person A is alone in a room with a ghost entity, the ghost can literally walk up to them and affect their patch/path of reality. Affect their influence, their mindset and apparently even induce abnormal changes in that patch of reality.
    If person B walks into the room with the ghost entity, the patch of their quantum static disrupts the presence of the ghost entity and they want to stay away from their presence.

They will hover just outside the horizon of that quantum area. Watching and waiting.

The typical horizon which I have measured is around 40 feet to 300 or so. It is non-uniform in shape in the tests that I could manage in the past. And it doesn't appear that this is depending on eyesight or where the person is staring at. It fluctuates in size. Perhaps it is defined by their influence field? I don't know.

------------------------

Anyway, if my understanding is on the mark. Then if an entity is holding up a hammer in the presence of (WARNING AGAIN, Malevolent source) Person A. And person B walks into the room, the entity will lose their ability to manifest changes. It should stop.

This value also apparently changes based on behavior.

If Person B chooses to communicate or invite (WARNING, malevolent) the entity, then their "value" also drops into the negative. If it is done repeatedly, the person can drive the value so low, that the entity is able to pull off feats in private able to even harm the person physically.

-----------------------

Someones who is skeptical has a given "value" in their profile. If the value is too positive, the entity cannot manipulate the space inside and around them. It seems to be (I think) the real reason why activity ends as soon as a positive (or high enough) "value" person shows up when an entity is performing.

ESP observation wise someone who is considerably has the negative "value" can literally be physically manhandled. You can sense their patch of observation is flexible or pliable and adjustable.

----------------------

I have long suspected that "healing" is actually....literally, about manipulating potential probability and simply sculpting results to match a desired outcome. Which is why I am not too surprised since long ago that apparently influence fields play a large supporting role in psychics and their random number generators.

You may start to see the resemblances of associated phenomena if you have read the above.

And if you are wondering what the space in between feels like when no one is observing it. It feels slightly different via ESP.
    Not exactly dead, but the static is noticeably different. You can clearly sense where a living presence (or a dead one for that matter) defines it's area of....observation and where it ends. It was one of the reason why I went out of my way to test various phenomena under ESP and pre-cognition.

I was never able to separate the observation of this quantum static from the center of the body, but I was able to figure out that we seem to be in a quantum sync and that if you view your actions before they happen, and then define a different outcome, all sorts of things seem to go all weird. Like an out of sync patch/observer in a dead/silent/inert area.

I wonder if thats what entities sense all the time?
    Last edited by Fore; 11-05-2017 at 02:13 AM.

I have a hypothesis that prayer (well not the act itself, but specifically what is gained or granted through it) seems to change the values into the positive.

Looks like that results in a sort of blessing which is in a simple way, just a change of potentials for a beneficial outcome. How it fully works is unclear to me at the moment (and probably forever will be). But it seems to work.

I wonder if that what the new agers means by "raise your vibrations?". Hmm, I doubt that they mean the same thing but maybe thats just a...um a phoney way of misdirecting masses of people into believing they can isolate themselves from a given phenomena by changing how they think. (IMO)

Which is sorta cunning if you think about it. Its kinda like a double-speak isn't it? Thinking and action does have a role, but is that by itself enough to define the state of that value?

Though the central issue is how the technical factors actually get addressed. I am completely uncertain if you can increase the values positively by simply changing the way you talk or think alone. I am unsure if the body generates it, or if this is a default state granted on some other level and maintained on some other level of reality. (The latter is my preferred explanation)

<Mega Shrug>
    Last edited by Fore; 11-05-2017 at 02:25 AM.

Sorry for posting so much.

But I had an interesting thought cross my mind just now.

I wonder if ET's are capable of doing the feats they do, simply because they use the very same mechanisms on a whole different level/magnitude.
    I am rolling the idea around in my mind and it makes more sense than alot of things.

EDIT:
    FINALLY, things have been explained to me in a way that I can understand it. Now it finally makes sense.
    I just had an encounter (still ongoing with the malevolent presence) It's trying to influence me but can't.

And someone explained what the problem is. I am unsure who is explaining it, the malevolent entity or something that is holding it back.

The answer given to me in plain english is the following:

I am using derivative knowledge granted or gained from two different groups of beings. (The spiritual malevolent and the ET)

The problem is, that in using that knowledge they are laying a claim of rights to manage me. The claim is that it is their "property" which is in use. Therefore when I speak of it, their claim is legitimate.

The same is true of the ET. If I use derivative knowledge of theirs, they can lay a claim upon me.

------------------
    The voice then says if I don't speak of the knowledge, then no claim is held against me.
    Which when it dawned on me that it is logical and that makes sense to what I was just typing out a minutes ago. Without realizing it, I am using something gained and implementing it in my works. Therefore they lay the claim to own it and me.

The mysterious answer given at that point is to simply not speak on it. Therefore the claim is invalid.

It also added that if I continue to develop the knowledge by spending my time on it, eventually the answers will deepen and the claim will deepen too. The voice said "they" aim to "own me" by letting me develop ever increasing knowledge and insights. (implying "they" will come to collect eventually when it is my time)

Then I asked if this is the case, what can I do to continue talking about it, is there a way?

The answer that came to me is to seek "a commission" from someone else who is willing to say that I am working on their behalf. I then realized that by commission it is implying I get permission from God? But the return answer is that is unlikely to ever happen and therefore my only choice is to drop the matter.

I don't know why but I realized that I am putting the predicament in my own lap everytime I talked about it. I am the one to blame for all the misfortune. And I just realized that is why God seems to shun my talking about it. Makes sense.

So well informed and yet completely blind to the obviousness of my own stupidity.

Edit: It also said that anyone who sees and knows the knowledge is being levied a claim of owning them as well. It said I am inadvertently allowing access to a large pool of people by giving them knowledge.
    Last edited by Fore; 11-05-2017 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Sorry for posting so much.

But I had an interesting thought cross my mind just now.

I wonder if ET's are capable of doing the feats they do, simply because they use the very same mechanisms on a whole different level/magnitude.
    I am rolling the idea around in my mind and it makes more sense than alot of things.
    I was thinking this as well. The way that ghosts operate on us appears to be the same way demons do, and if ETs are angels this becomes an even more disturbing scenario. It means that day by day we pass ticking time bombs. With social media and television one event could change half our world from a B to an A overnight. Toward the end of days demons and angels are supposed to increase as they become unsealed. Maybe this is part of the plan. It also makes great sense of being the salt of the world as salt preserves things from decay. I have often wondered about the whole ET phenomenon and disclosure. If attention becomes permission so to speak then disclosure becomes very dangerous. Russ Disdar, if he is legit, talks about this sudden black awakening where people change, and Dr Jacobs says some of these abductees report that they are given roles to fulfill when an event happens, a role that turns on like a switch when it happens.

I think only one person can own truth, and that is the author of it. But these can't be the author of the truths they reveal. I would say by their own logic if what they reveal are lies then they themselves are owned by the evil one, and if what they reveal is truth then by their own claim they must also be owned by God. God is the ultimate owner of truth.

When I say lies I don't mean untruths, I mean things like thou shall not shurely die. In the ancient past angels revealed all sorts of secrets but their secrets were all this way. It's truth that is crafted and assimilated to work as a lie. Before the flood when the angels revealed all these things to us it bore an allegiance. They were truths that they carried as righteous angels but became like poison when they fell. It's kind of like teaching a man a how to build a gun under the stipulation that he can defend himself against animals but ultimately doing it so that man will make wars with it. In such a way its so hard to tell if a truth is poisonous. Perhaps the only way to know harmful truth from helpful truth is to know who ultimately owns it.

In one exorcism I heard about through Heiser, of a fallen angel seeking forgiveness, they cannot say that Jesus is Lord. It's a complete mind cramp for them. They want to say it but it seems as impossible as water being dry. That might be a way to tell who ultimately owns what they reveal.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 11-05-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    I was thinking this as well. The way that ghosts operate on us appears to be the same way demons do, and if ETs are angels this becomes an even more disturbing scenario. It means that day by day we pass ticking time bombs. With social media and television one event could change half our world from a B to an A overnight.
    Now I know what it meant in old literature by a sudden realization being like a shadow falling across your face.

You make better connection than I do. The implications are extremely disturbing.

I wonder if this is what whatever/whoever it is has been waiting for. Just waiting for us (humanity) to build a system capable of reaching almost everyone at the same time. Any divulged info that enters the mainstream, can reach from here to New Zealand in less than an hour. "Disclosure" might very well be the New "Trojan Horse".

Since people don't actually understand how (well neither do I) permissions work, we'd all be oblivious and vulnerable to a certain scenario. I wonder if anyone who reads this later will even be capable of wrapping their heads around it to realize what your saying SanSanoy.

Toward the end of days demons and angels are supposed to increase as they become unsealed. Maybe this is part of the plan. It also makes great sense of being the salt of the world as salt preserves things from decay. I have often wondered about the whole ET phenomenon and disclosure. If attention becomes permission so to speak then disclosure becomes very dangerous. Russ Disdar, if he is legit, talks about this sudden black awakening where people change, and Dr Jacobs says some of these abductees report that they are given roles to fulfill when an event happens, a role that turns on like a switch when it happens.
    And it makes you wonder too about the passages of the Bible where it is said that Michael the ArcAngel and God armies are said to be restraining them until they receive the command from God to let them do whatever it is they are going to do.

Such a coincidence (perhaps, perhaps not?) that the ET always say they are coming but they themselves don't seem to know when. They are only planning things for when they actually do appear. Like getting their house and toys in order for their eventual meeting with humanity.

I think only one person can own truth, and that is the author of it. But these can't be the author of the truths they reveal. I would say by their own logic if what they reveal are lies then they themselves are owned by the evil one, and if what they reveal is truth then by their own claim they must also be owned by God. God is the ultimate owner of truth.
    My hats off to you. I hadn't really thought of that. And I totally agree.

I asked the voice who was answering question (it must be an Angel because I couldn't sense where it was standing or what was holding back the malicious entity.
    What should I do with the information I have written down? Should I ask the Admins to issue a permanent Ban on me and tell them to erase all traces of my writings. (I was ready then and there to do it and commit to fixing my mistakes)

It curiously stated to do nothing. That it will be something "we" will take care of and won't leave anything. (who is this we?) (why the "certainty" like they were already going to take care of it before I even asked?)

But I pointed out that there are people with personal copies. And I got back a reply that it seemed to already know and it isn't an issue worth talking about.

Never seen an Angel actually do something like you'd expect from an ET. I wonder if Calikid will screw up an upgrade or something. I decided not to pre-empt the topic for fear of offending the admins. But lets see what happens in reality. I find it a bit hard to believe they can do something about the personal copies nor even the copy on this forum. But I am more than willing to be impressed.

When I say lies I don't mean untruths, I mean things like thou shall not shurely die. In the ancient past angels revealed all sorts of secrets but their secrets were all this way. It's truth that is crafted and assimilated to work as a lie. Before the flood when the angels revealed all these things to us it bore an allegiance. They were truths that they carried as righteous angels but became like poison when they fell. It's kind of like teaching a man a how to build a gun under the stipulation that he can defend himself against animals but ultimately doing it so that man will make wars with it. In such a way its so hard to tell if a truth is poisonous. Perhaps the only way to know harmful truth from helpful truth is to know who ultimately owns it.
    Perhaps this is why the End Times are basically, foundationally, about who does one turn to when they seek the Truth.

I can only imagine when the restrainer is pulled away like in the Bible that everyone will believe. But who or what they believe is the biggest unanswered question.

If a being who claims to be an ET or higher dimensional entity surrounded in a halo of fireworks and a halo of light and all that bedazzles you. And you can hear them in your mind and they know all about you. Is that enough to make them "God"?

I am certain of one thing. At the very least, everyone; even a hardcore atheist will definitely be confused by what they see in those times. I can't imagine what explainations will come out of a fakers mouth when they explain their existence to a wide range of individuals with a wide range of background mentalities. And they will likely have no experience with it and they will no doubt be in complete awe of whatever is said.

What worries me is when this thing they see, becomes a consensus of reality where everyone in the planet is made aware of the claims of this imposter.
    What should one do at that time I wonder? Where everyone gets their socks blown off by an intro they can barely grasp. Whats worse is what they will force others to accept it, if they refuse that consensus reality.

It'll be like you refusing to acknowledge water is wet or the sky is blue in their eyes. Even if the imposter is a falsified gimmick or a really poor imitator of the real thing. Yet prophecy in the Bible states that just before the very end, everyone realizes they've been duped. No doubt alot of things happen between the beginning of the end and the end.

In one exorcism I heard about through Heiser, of a fallen angel seeking forgiveness, they cannot say that Jesus is Lord. It's a complete mind cramp for them. They want to say it but it seems as impossible as water being dry. That might be a way to tell who ultimately owns what they reveal.
    Good solid points.

I wonder why they can't say it.

Maybe there is some kind of bonding process that we are unfamiliar with?

I know for sure if you tell a demon (or threaten them) with sending them to the abyss they sure know what that means. (even if I really don't know whats there)
    Though the Angels have stated basic rules are that you should never acknowledge a demon and never utter/think any communication with them. (period)
    Always seek help and never deal with them directly. They have nothing to say to you, and you have nothing to say to them. (almost verbatim statements from my recollection.)

I wonder if the angel means that it will deal with the consequences of the information contained here. So rather than removing it they may disarm any negative potential of it in the minds of those who read it. So lets say you blow the whistle on the ephbeeye, they might monitor the readers and combat the potential for some readers to do something rash.

I get the feeling that naturalism, metaphysical naturalism in particular is a purposeful system that must take place to prepare the way for the falling away. Actually the real word is apostasy, rather than falling away. In every depiction of the great apostasy it is a a shadow and image of church rather than it's vacancy. I think that the current school of naturalism isn't meant to replace religion, but to be an opposing magnet that pulls people to the middle of the two, priming them for the apostasy. Naturalism has some serious problems right now. Classical Darwinism is in serious crisis, though you have to look past the apologetics and science media to see that crisis. I think it was cern that said the universe shouldn't exist. Pretty much every where you look metaphysical naturalism has reached a brick wall it cannot surpass. They are going to have to appeal to the supernatural soon, either as a cell mind or something greater that isnt God. If you think about it existence has to be supernatural by definition. If all natural law began with the universe than it can't have been the cause of the universe. So the cause must be supernatural, though you could appeal to parent universes it would only add a step to the same paradox. I can't mention it all but the problems are pretty extensive.

All the pieces seem lined up for the world to transition from the old system to the new system. All it needs is a platform for people to transition too. Disclosure could easily accomplish this and fulfil all the roadblocks of science. "Christ consciousness" which some ETs seem to propogate could easily fulfil the "moral" and religious role of the apostasy. There are so many churches that don't even believe in Christ right now. I recently saw a statistic that 63% of Christians do not believe He is the son of God. I've heard first hand in my town, nationally and in europe of church preachers who don't believe in God, or Jesus. There are a ton more right behind them with little difference. There is just so much in place right now, all across the board that something must be happening soon to accomplish this global level of preparation.

From what I got from Delonge on Joe Rogans show I don't see how we can go a decade without at least soft nearly hard disclosure.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 11-05-2017 at 10:58 PM.

Congratulations, through this particular endeavor a key facet of the grand deception was unveiled, that you continued until an agent was actually forced to explain in plain English about the situation should be applauded.
    The method by which the release of demonic entities occurs, in terms of them being able to manifest ability readily and openly, has effectively been revealed.
    Additionally, I am more aware of what "Humans Kept for Unnatural purposes" means. In light of the claim of property via knowledge acquisition and application, it would appear that Humans claimed by the ET later fall into this category; this is a supposition, but information is very light on the ground.

Somewhat puts "intellectual property rights" in a different light, eh?

BTW, don't worry about information dissemination, the technology on which all of this is stored won't be around long enough for it to be a problem [SSDs lose data very quickly, and magnetics lose cohesion for data storage after a few decades.] Printed copies are pretty few and far between and I certainly don't have any. I suspect this is why it's considered a non-issue.